Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Baldwin the Merciful's - CoT Campaign

Game Master baldwin the merciful

This is Council of Thieves AP. Westcrown, City of Twilight, once was the center of Aroden's faith, but now it symbolizes despair. By day, the city remains a vibrant center of trade; but, by night only those with a death wish venture out.


7,851 to 7,900 of 25,179 << first < prev | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | next > last >>

Evil GM

Mid-RD 2 Begins:

Sunny - on her belly and moved to G36

Fealyn - flying to m32 in fog, ant moves to F/G 33/34

John -

Lucrezia- let a volley lose already in RD2, hitting with one arrow missing with the second. 8hp damage.

Ermolos - moved pulling great ax, H35
Foisa - readied her silence scroll

Ground Troops -
Squad 2

Archers -

Orsin -
Duncan -
Leader - .
Andrea


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin takes a five-foot step north to G33 and invokes the same spell he invoked earlier that day. He smirks cooly and stares his enemies down. "Time to die, gentlemen."

Intimidate: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 36

Enemies within 30 feet with 10 + HD + Wisdom modifiers lower than 36 are shaken and take fire damage. For every 5 points that my Intimidation check exceeded each enemy's DC, they remain shaken for an additional round.

Fire damage: 1d10 ⇒ 6

A Reflex save DC 15 is needed to avoid catching fire.

Nota Bene: Shaken - A shaken character takes a –2 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks. Shaken is a less severe state of fear than frightened or panicked.


Evil GM

RD 2:

One member of Squad 1 steps up 5 feet to complete the wall of defenders (G32). Three squad member attack Orsin, the Brave.

S1 longsword with two hands: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
S2 longsword with two hands: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
S3 longsword with two hands: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

S1 is northern. S2 middle, S3 south squares

EDIT: The enemy's turn is before you Orsin.


Evil GM

RD2:

Squad 2 gets in formation.

Acro: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -1

But they fall down in the sleet.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Ugh, if only I had gone before them in the init. Ah well, whatever, I'm feeling reckless.

Orsin takes 25 points of damage. Down to 6 hp.

"I require aid!" he calls out.


Evil GM

RD 2:

The archers launch a volley into the fog.

archer 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Concealment 50 lower miss: 1d100 ⇒ 21
arrow at: 1d8 ⇒ 7

archer 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Concealment 50 lower miss: 1d100 ⇒ 43
arrow at: 1d8 ⇒ 8

archer 3: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Concealment 50 lower miss: 1d100 ⇒ 8
arrow at: 1d8 ⇒ 1

archer 4: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Concealment 50 lower miss: 1d100 ⇒ 8
arrow at: 1d8 ⇒ 7

archer 5: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Concealment 50 lower miss: 1d100 ⇒ 92
arrow at: 1d8 ⇒ 6

archer 6: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Concealment 50 lower miss: 1d100 ⇒ 7
arrow at: 1d8 ⇒ 3

archer 7: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Concealment 50 lower miss: 1d100 ⇒ 91
arrow at: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Duncan =1; John 2; Andrea 3, Orsin 4, Lucrezia 5, Faerlyn 7, Ermolos 6, fiosa 8


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

What is the visibility in the fog? Can we see someone if we are in an adjacent square?


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Dont forget Fiosa is invisible so she has super-duper concealment.


Evil GM
Lucrezia Villanova wrote:
What is the visibility in the fog? Can we see someone if we are in an adjacent square?

Fog cloud:

A bank of fog billows out from the point you designate. The fog obscures all sight, including darkvision, beyond 5 feet. A creature within 5 feet has concealment (attacks have a 20% miss chance). Creatures farther away have total concealment (50% miss chance, and the attacker can't use sight to locate the target).

A moderate wind (11+ mph) disperses the fog in 4 rounds; a strong wind (21+ mph) disperses the fog in 1 round.

The spell does not function underwater.


Evil GM
Andrea1 wrote:
Dont forget Fiosa is invisible so she has super-duper concealment.

A shower of arrows doesn't care if she is invisible. The archers don't see anyone they are randomly shooting. The concealment is accounted for and the randomness is accounted for.

The concealment took away 4 potential hits the last round. i think the only only one who was hit was the flying elf, Faelyn.


Evil GM

Mid-RD 2 Begins:

Sunny - on her belly and moved to G36

Fealyn - flying to m32 in fog, ant moves to F/G 33/34

John -

Lucrezia- let a volley lose already in RD2, hitting with one arrow missing with the second. 8hp damage.

Ermolos - moved pulling great ax, H35
Foisa - readied her silence scroll

Ground Troops - moves up in formation. Three hits on Orsin 25 HP
Squad 2 - falls in the sleet

Archers - lets a volley fly, possible hit on faelyn for 7Hp.

Orsin -
Duncan -
Leader - .
Andrea


Evil GM

Orsin are you still moving to G33 and performing the intimidation action? Does this provoke an AoO?


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Then should have Orsin's attacker rolled for the 20% misschance or is he at the edge or out of the fog cloud?


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

I'll five foot back to G34 to avoid the AoO. They'll all be caught in the radius nevertheless. :)

EDIT: Oh yeah, good point L! Is she correct that I might get the 20%?


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 6 (Witchunter) Int+5, F8, R5, W9, +5 vs Spells/Poison, +2 Fort/Will when ragingAC19/T12/FF17, HP51/5563/67 when raging

Duncan yells back to Ermolos, I'm coming damn ye!
He double moves through friendly squares to join the fun with orsin.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Faelyn, any chance you've got a lightning bolt or similar line spell prepared to make short work of Squad 2? Perhaps a scroll even?


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15
Orsino 'Orsin' Bessatte wrote:

I'll five foot back to G34 to avoid the AoO. They'll all be caught in the radius nevertheless. :)

EDIT: Oh yeah, good point L! Is she correct that I might get the 20%?

The ant is in G33&34. I was getting him to cover the squishies until John and Duncan arrived. You can move to H 34


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

If I can get up there or at least see them, I have Sound Burst.


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15
Orsino 'Orsin' Bessatte wrote:
Faelyn, any chance you've got a lightning bolt or similar line spell prepared to make short work of Squad 2? Perhaps a scroll even?

No. I have a sleet storm blinding the archers and keeping group 2 melee down so we can cut through group 1 and an ant tanking for the NPCs until John and Duncan arrive. What we need is the fog gone, but I don't have a way to do it.


Evil GM
Orsino 'Orsin' Bessatte wrote:

I'll five foot back to G34 to avoid the AoO. They'll all be caught in the radius nevertheless. :)

EDIT: Oh yeah, good point L! Is she correct that I might get the 20%?

They all ahve a 20% miss chance, thanks for catching that. 0-20 is miss.

S1: 1d100 ⇒ 62
S2: 1d100 ⇒ 38
S3: 1d100 ⇒ 56

OUCH!!!


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Will I be able to move up to I,35 and drop a Sound Burst on the back ranks of the squad in front of us or does that count as Total Conceal/No sigh?


Evil GM

Orsin I have you moving to H34, since the ant is taking space.

Reflex DC15, S1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Reflex DC15, S2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Reflex DC15, S3: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Reflex DC15, S4: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Reflex DC15, S5: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Reflex DC15, S6: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Reflex DC15, S1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Four aoid catching on fire but still take the initial fire damage. (6 HP)


Evil GM
Duncan Redhammer wrote:

Duncan yells back to Ermolos, I'm coming damn ye!

He double moves through friendly squares to join the fun with orsin.

Duncan pushes forward to Hex G33 and John moves to H33 to form a new wall.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5
baldwin the merciful wrote:

They all ahve a 20% miss chance, thanks for catching that. 0-20 is miss.

[dice=S1]1d100
[dice=S2]1d100
[dice=S3]1d100

OUCH!!!

Well, thanks for giving it a chance anyhow! Still three are now tied up with dousing themselves and the shaken condition is sure to last at least another three to four turns (unless they all secretly have like, 20 hit dice).


Evil GM

Mid-RD 2 Begins:

Sunny - on her belly and moved to G36

Fealyn - flying to m32 in fog, ant moves to F/G 33/34

John - moves to H33

Lucrezia- let a volley lose already in RD2, hitting with one arrow missing with the second. 8hp damage.

Ermolos - moved pulling great ax, H35
Foisa - readied her silence scroll

Ground Troops - moves up in formation. Three hits on Orsin 25 HP
Squad 2 - falls in the sleet

Archers - lets a volley fly, possible hit on faelyn for 7Hp.

Orsin - does his intimation with fire.
Duncan - moves to G33
Leader - takes his action...summon swarm
Andrea - moves up behind Orsin and lectures him.

UPDATED MAP


Evil GM

The leader goes and there is sound of many flapping wings moving through the fog. Faelyn you are surrounded by hundred of bats.I won't take the attack this round. I didn't have a flying swarm for the token.


Evil GM
Andrea1 wrote:
Will I be able to move up to I,35 and drop a Sound Burst on the back ranks of the squad in front of us or does that count as Total Conceal/No sigh?

Andrea:
yes you can move to I35 beware that spell injures every creature in the area including party members. it could kill Orsin.

"You blast an area with a tremendous cacophony. Every creature in the area takes 1d8 points of sonic damage and must succeed on a Fortitude save to avoid being stunned for 1 round. Creatures that cannot hear are not stunned but are still damaged."


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Andrea moves up then and does nothing and glares at Orsin. Don't expect me to save your ass when you decide to act like John or Duncan. I am not here to follow everyone around and empty myself of miracles because you just can't wait for the rest of us.


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

Faelyn yells out Swarm! Sunny get your fire ready!


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

Am I hearing a direction on the casting?


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin gives Andrea a white-toothed grin, his watery eyes slightly fluttering. Blood drips down his gashed head and he breathes raggedly, still smiling. "Look..." he says, indicating the blazing, frightened enemies and the wall of melee-fighting allies between them. "...just--*wheeze*--just like I planned..." He gives her a sly wink as he begins fumbling for a potion bottle in his handy haversack.


Evil GM

faelyn...nope.

Sunny and others can make a perception check to determine if they heard Faelyn's warning.

RD 3:

Sunny -
Fealyn -
John -

Lucrezia-

Ermolos -
Foisa -

Ground Troops, Squad 1 -
Squad 2 -

Archers -
Orsin -
Duncan -
Leader -
Andrea -

RD 3 Begins:

ROUND 3 MAP

Sunny is blending into the fogged out area. G36 is her location.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Andrea pauses her ranting for a few seconds..1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Your pants don't match your shirt..Faelyn says there is a swarm in coming. You are utterly reckless. Blah,blah,blah.


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

Round 3
Sleet 3/5
Ant 4/7

The ant attacks the enemy infront of Duncan.

Bite with smite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 +2 more damage if he enemy is evil.

Faelyn moves H34 above the fog & out of the swarm. Do I see the caster?


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

"'Your pants don't match your shirt'? That's the best you can come up with?" Orsin laughs heartily, but it's not entirely pleasant. It sounds hysterical, like the laughter of a man approaching the gallows.

On Round 3, Orsin uses his move action to fetch a spherical potion bottle from his haversack and uses his standard to chug it down.

Potion of cure serious wounds: 3d8 + 5 ⇒ (6, 8, 6) + 5 = 25

Yeah guys, that just happened.


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

I am saving my standard and swift actions until I know if I see the leader.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants


5 ft step north
attack 1 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
damage 1 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
misschance 1 1d100 ⇒ 1
attack 1 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
damage 1 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
misschance 1 1d100 ⇒ 37
+1 to all rolls from point blank if she's gotten within 30 ft

"Anyway we can get rid of this gods be damned fog?"

Lucrezia takes a step north and then fires north-west-ish. She considers moving up closer, but isn't sure there is room since she can't see.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18
Orsino 'Orsin' Bessatte wrote:

"'Your pants don't match your shirt'? That's the best you can come up with?" Orsin laughs heartily, but it's not entirely pleasant. It sounds hysterical, like the laughter of a man approaching the gallows.

On Round 3, Orsin uses his move action to fetch a spherical potion bottle from his haversack and uses his standard to chug it down.

[dice=Potion of cure serious wounds]3d8+5

Yeah guys, that just happened.

Andrea begins laughing hysterically with Orsin. well darling I have had a lot on my mind! Getting punched in the brain by your formor deity kind of messes up one's cutting wit. OHOHOHOHOHO!.


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 6 (Witchunter) Int+5, F8, R5, W9, +5 vs Spells/Poison, +2 Fort/Will when ragingAC19/T12/FF17, HP51/5563/67 when raging

Duncan is relieved that FINALLY he is in melee where he belongs.

2 hand PA, Divine favor, Judgement, Blessing of the watch, buckler 1d20 + 7 - 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 7 - 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 - 1 = 12

But the swing is wide.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5
Duncan Redhammer wrote:

Duncan is relieved that FINALLY he is in melee where he belongs.

But the swing is wide.

At least you and John have the Shield Wall going, right?


Evil GM
Faelyn Sindrel wrote:

Round 3

Sleet 3/5
Ant 4/7

The ant attacks the enemy infront of Duncan.

Bite with smite: 1d20+5
Damage: 1d6+4 +2 more damage if he enemy is evil.

Faelyn moves H34 above the fog & out of the swarm. Do I see the caster?

The ant can't attack through that corner.

Faelyn you do not see the caster.

----
Lucrezia your arrows miss with the concealment.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

John will strike one of the people who is not on fire.
Attack with PA: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15
baldwin the merciful wrote:
Faelyn Sindrel wrote:

Round 3

Sleet 3/5
Ant 4/7

The ant attacks the enemy infront of Duncan.

Bite with smite: 1d20+5
Damage: 1d6+4 +2 more damage if he enemy is evil.

Faelyn moves H34 above the fog & out of the swarm. Do I see the caster?

The ant can't attack through that corner.

Faelyn you do not see the caster.

----
Lucrezia your arrows miss with the concealment.

Standard: magic missile I 30 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 2, 1) + 3 = 10

Swift: Shift (down back into the fog)


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Remember that everyone next to John now is in range of the Magic Circle against Evil (+2 AC +2 Saves vs evil in a 10' radius)

Spells active:
Blessing of the Watch +1 Hit +1 Save vs. fear
Circle Against Evil

Andrea starts swirling her hands around, chanting as word sof the miracle leave her lips.

Come unto us, being of air and blow away this fog.

Cast Summon Monster 2. 1 small air elemental

Quick stats:

XP 400
N Small outsider (air, elemental, extraplanar
Init +7; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +4

DEFENSE

AC 17, touch 14, flat-footed 14 (+3 Dex, +3 natural, +1 size)
hp 13 (2d10+2)
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +0
Defensive Abilities air mastery; Immune elemental traits

OFFENSE

Speed fly 100 ft. (perfect)
Melee slam +6 (1d4+1)
Special Attacks whirlwind (DC 12, 10-20 ft.)

STATISTICS

Str 12, Dex 17, Con 12, Int 4, Wis 11, Cha 11
Base Atk +2; CMB +2; CMD 15
Feats Flyby Attack, Improved InitiativeB, Weapon FinesseB
Skills Acrobatics +7, Escape Artist +7, Fly +17, Knowledge (planes) +1, Perception +4, Stealth +11
Languages Auran


HP 27/ 30; Perc +3; Init +4; AC 20(21)Defensive:23

Tossing Tanglefoot bag at 'G-31'

Att Roll:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17(To hit touch AC)


Evil GM

Faelyn the MM hits the target. What is this Shift you did and can you give me book citation. You moved up, attacked, then shifted to move back down into the fog which looks like a second move action. I haven't seen this "Shift" tactic before.

John your attack misses the enemy.

The gooey substance hits G31. Reflex 15: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
The man is one fire and glued to the ground.


Evil GM

Mid-RD 3:

Sunny - threw a tangle foot bag, stuck G-31, who was on fire.
Fealyn - moved up out of the fog cloud, cast MM for 10 Hp of damage.
John - swung at enemy in I 32 and missed

Lucrezia- took a 5 ft step and fired two arrows both missing

Ermolos - hold
Foisa - hold

Ground Troops, Squad 1 -
Squad 2 -

Archers -
Orsin -
Duncan -
Leader -
Andrea -


Male NPC, Human Warrior1, Fighter1

With the tight fighting terrain, Ermolos and Fiosa hold their actions.


Evil GM

Faelyn is Shift like a dim hop? I know a conjurer get the dimensional step at 8th level as a (sp) as a standard action.Is it a class ability...I'm trying to avoid looking it up myself.


Evil GM
baldwin the merciful wrote:
Faelyn is Shift like a dim hop? I know a conjurer get the dimensional step at 8th level as a (sp) as a standard action.Is it a class ability...I'm trying to avoid looking it up myself.

I see you have the teleportation as an associated school. Got it, no problem. I haven't used that school yet. Don't you have to be "able to see the space that you are moving into" though? With the fog cloud you don't technically see into the space. I think the 'seeing into" requirement is to make it so it's not overpowered as a 1st level swift action. (teleportation is 5th level spell and dimensional door referenced in the ability is 4th level spell)

7,851 to 7,900 of 25,179 << first < prev | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gamethread : CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.