Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Baldwin the Merciful's - CoT Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

This is Council of Thieves AP. Westcrown, City of Twilight, once was the center of Aroden's faith, but now it symbolizes despair. By day, the city remains a vibrant center of trade; but, by night only those with a death wish venture out.


7,801 to 7,850 of 26,346 << first < prev | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | next > last >>

Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

John will wait for someone to get close.


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

The sleet storm should hit the ground troops too. Centered on J20 I guess. I land around V31 I think.


HP 27/ 30; Perc +3; Init +4; AC 20(21)Defensive:23

Sorry fer bein' away in'a land of Nod.

Will Save:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Perception:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

Now th' dice roller gives me a '2'? (¬_¬)

Sunny stands as tall as she can to peer at where ever it was the arrows flew from. Her hand dropping to her belt to retrieve another missile. When she sees a nice group of targets she lets fly.

Att Roll:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 (Plus any bonuses for being up high)

Dam: Tanglefoot bag


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Lucrezia will send another couple arrows whizzing in the direction of the last ones.

Round 2 action
attack 1 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
damage 1 1d8 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 2 = 8
mischance high good 1 1d100 ⇒ 69
attack 2 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
damage 2 1d8 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 2 = 14
mischance high good 2 1d100 ⇒ 43


Evil GM

Sunny where are you throwing the tanglefoot bag? You see a giant ant on a nearby southern floating dock which is close enough to throw at. You can see the troop movement on the northern docks area, along with the archers. These area area all too far to throw at. (See the map) You are located at R35/36 the corner.

+1 for being higher ground.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

I think going last is going to be a theme with Andrea.
Blessing of the watch: 5 hours
Damn..Sunny! Do you see anything?


Evil GM
Lucrezia Villanova wrote:

Lucrezia will send another couple arrows whizzing in the direction of the last ones.


attack 1 1d20 + 8
damage 1 1d8 + 5 + 2
mischance high good 1 1d100
attack 2 1d20 + 8
damage 2 1d8 + 5 + 2
mischance high good 2 1d100

You've done your RD1 action already. I will use this result for RD2 when it happens.

Initiative Order:

Sunny - throws a tanglefoot bag. Hits I 35 hex.

Fealyn - cast sleet storm and landed V34, in the fog. V31 is in the water.

John - holding.

Lucrezia- let a volley lose. Her second arrow hits an archer but does not crit for 8HP

Ermolos - misses his crossbow
Foisa - readies want and sword, gets confused and puts both away once andrea yells to her.

Ground Troops
Archers
Orsin
Duncan
Leader
Andrea


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Gotcha. I've edited the previous post to specify it was my round 2 action so I don't get confused.


HP 27/ 30; Perc +3; Init +4; AC 20(21)Defensive:23

As far and as close to the enemy as possible. Though I realize its impact will probably render it more a patch of nothing than any potential trip/stick hazard.

"Aye!" And Sunny calls down to those below about what she can see, before moving along the roof tops North, to get closer to said targets.

Acrobatics:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Also, are there chimney stacks and what-not to hide behind/get some cover from?


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Can we jump onto the boats? Would jumping from boat to boat be an Acrobatics DC 5 long jump check?


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

If Andrea is able, she will move to K,35 (SE of Fiosa and right under Sunny's spot)


Evil GM

If everyone tries to remember to but which round there action is it will be easier to follow. Don't sweat it if you forget, I mess up too.

RD1:

Ermolos will load and fire his light cross bow in the direction of the arrows.

light xbow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3
miss chance 50: 1d100 ⇒ 8

The bolt flies away wildly.

RD1:

Fiosa readies her cure light wand, while holding her short sword nervously.


Evil GM
Orsino 'Orsin' Bessatte wrote:
Can we jump onto the boats? Would jumping from boat to boat be an Acrobatics DC 5 long jump check?

The ship to your east is taller than you are by 25 feet. Gangplank at hex P34.


Evil GM
.Sunny. wrote:

As far and as close to the enemy as possible. Though I realize its impact will probably render it more a patch of nothing than any potential trip/stick hazard.

"Aye!" And Sunny calls down to those below about what she can see, before moving along the roof tops North, to get closer to said targets.

Acrobatics:1d20+8

Also, are there chimney stacks and what-not to hide behind/get some cover from?

You need to tell me a hex location. You had good roll but you don't know what is on the southern floating dock except a giant ant and smooth voice. The enemy that you see is out of range on the northern docks but they are out of range in Rd1. You don't see any nearby chimneys to get comver behind on the roof of the warehouse.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Fiosa, if you see anyone who looks like they will try to cast a spell, use the Scroll of Silence I gave you.


HP 27/ 30; Perc +3; Init +4; AC 20(21)Defensive:23
baldwin the merciful wrote:
You need to tell me a hex location. You had good roll but you don't know what is on the southern floating dock except a giant ant and smooth voice. The enemy that you see is out of range on the northern docks but they are out of range in Rd1. You don't see any nearby chimneys to get cover behind on the roof of the warehouse.

I think 'I-35' is the limit of my current range? So that corner of the docks. Narrow the passage a little.

Also, DM's exposition to fill Andrea in on what Sunny might be able to see.


Female NPC, Halfling

Fiosa yells, 'Ok...gotta put my sword and wand away, then get the scroll."


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5
baldwin the merciful wrote:
Orsino 'Orsin' Bessatte wrote:
Can we jump onto the boats? Would jumping from boat to boat be an Acrobatics DC 5 long jump check?
The ship to your east is taller than you are by 25 feet. Gangplank at hex P34.

Oh, hell no, that's not gonna happen. You know what, Orsin might be feeling a little reckless with everything that's been going on his life.

Double move to I32.

Sorry guys, but there's no point in inspiring courage if y'all can't even see me through the fog cloud anyhow.


Evil GM

Sunny's perception:

You see three squads of troops on the northern dock and the ship that is J/K16-23. One squad of archers are on the ship while two squads are rushing towards your dock. You also see a giant ant on the south floating dock. V/W35/36


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19
Fiosa Sweettooth, wrote:
Fiosa yells, 'Ok...gotta put my sword and wand away, then get the scroll."

Before I forget, a good way to use the spell is to cast it on the ground next to them or on any big dumb bodyguards nearby. People of strong will can shrug off the effects. This also applies if you want to use magic to take over someone's mind.

Just a little cliff-notes version of Spellcasting 101. On the job training. :)


Evil GM

The sleet storm hits. The archers are not moving they are stationary and will launch another volley. The few remaining torches on the northern docks go out.

Troop 1 acro save. I'm making one save for each squad.
DC10: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (13) - 2 = 11

Troop 2 acro
DC10: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2
The second squad trailing can't move and fall. Blue haloed.

The archers launch a volley:

archer 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Spots Sunny and shots at her, no cover or concealment on roof.

archer 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Spots Sunny and shots at her, no cover or concealment on the roof.

archer 3: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Concealment 50 lower miss: 1d100 ⇒ 34
arrow at: 1d8 ⇒ 5

archer 4: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Concealment 50 lower miss: 1d100 ⇒ 58
arrow at: 1d8 ⇒ 3

archer 5: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Concealment 50 lower miss: 1d100 ⇒ 38
arrow at: 1d8 ⇒ 4

archer 6: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Concealment 50 lower miss: 1d100 ⇒ 10
arrow at: 1d8 ⇒ 3

archer 7: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Concealment 50 lower miss: 1d100 ⇒ 27
arrow at: 1d8 ⇒ 1

Duncan =1; John 2; Andrea 3, Orsin 4, Lucrezia 5, Faerlyn 7, Ermolos 6, fiosa 8

Ground troop one will march closer, most are under the cover of fog now. Ground Troop 2 will scramble on their feet. stand: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (19) - 2 = 17


HP 27/ 30; Perc +3; Init +4; AC 20(21)Defensive:23

"Oh fek! not good! Not good!" Sunny swears,

"Guys! Brace fer incoming! Theys a group barrelin' down on ye! Back up! Back UP! Get around th' corner an' away from teh archers!" Sunny cries, skidding to a halt upon the roof tops and looking about for cover from said archers.

I see....a good twenty guys comin' for ye an' more archers ready t'shoot in't th' mix!"

All this from our eye in teh sky, Sunny (^_^)


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Torches go out? Uh-oh!.

Andrea hears Sunny calling out. Duncan! John! We need you up here to form a line for us!


Evil GM

MID RD 1 UPDATE:

Sunny - throws a tanglefoot bag. Hits I 35 hex.

Fealyn - cast sleet storm and landed V34, in the fog. V31 is in the water.

John - holding.

Lucrezia- let a volley lose. Her second arrow hits an archer but does not crit for 8HP

Ermolos - misses his crossbow
Foisa - readies want and sword, gets confused and puts both away once andrea yells to her.

Ground Troops - Squad 1 moves forward out of the sleet area at half speed.
Squad 2 scrambles to their feet.

Archers - Sends a volley.

Orsin - moves toward I 32 but stops in I34.
Duncan
Leader
Andrea


Evil GM

orsin Only:
As you are moving towards the northern dock you need to make a reflex DC15 check as your feet become sticky. You ran into a tangle foot bag Sunny tossed.


Evil GM
Andrea1 wrote:

Torches go out? Uh-oh!.

Andrea hears Sunny calling out. Duncan! John! We need you up here to form a line for us!

YEH!!!!


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Unfortunatly Andrea does not see that going on so she can't potentially turn it to her advantage.


Evil GM

Edit for Sunny:

concealment 50 and lower due to sleet arrow 1: 1d100 ⇒ 53

concealment 50 and lower due to sleet arrow 2: 1d100 ⇒ 69


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

DM:

Ugh, this is like when the Order of the Stick had their first encounter. A well-oiled machine we are not, heh heh.

Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Well, so much for that.

EDIT: Wait, hold on. I don't think I would be affected by a tanglefoot bag that hit the ground. The rules say that you have to be hit by the bag itself.

A tanglefoot bag is a small sack filled with tar, resin, and other sticky substances. When you throw a tanglefoot bag at a creature (as a ranged touch attack with a range increment of 10 feet), the bag comes apart and goo bursts out, entangling the target and then becoming tough and resilient upon exposure to air. An entangled creature takes a –2 penalty on attack rolls and a –4 penalty to Dexterity and must make a DC 15 Reflex save or be glued to the floor, unable to move. Even on a successful save, it can move only at half speed. Huge or larger creatures are unaffected by a tanglefoot bag. A flying creature is not stuck to the floor, but it must make a DC 15 Reflex save or be unable to fly (assuming it uses its wings to fly) and fall to the ground. A tanglefoot bag does not function underwater.

A creature that is glued to the floor (or unable to fly) can break free by making a DC 17 Strength check or by dealing 15 points of damage to the goo with a slashing weapon. A creature trying to scrape goo off itself, or another creature assisting, does not need to make an attack roll; hitting the goo is automatic, after which the creature that hit makes a damage roll to see how much of the goo was scraped off. Once free, the creature can move (including flying) at half speed. If the entangled creature attempts to cast a spell, it must make concentration check with a DC of 15 + the spell's level or be unable to cast the spell. The goo becomes brittle and fragile after 2d4 rounds, cracking apart and losing its effectiveness. An application of universal solvent to a stuck creature dissolves the alchemical goo immediately.

Thoughts? Perhaps since I stepped in it, I move at half speed for failing my save? Obviously, it's your call, but I could see that being a logical solution.

DM, I edited the spoiler.


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Buffs: Divine Favor:5/10 4ds, Blessing of the watch, John's pfrm evil

Duncan feels his way to wards john. C'Mon boy, let's cover the dock entrance an make em pay. Duncan uses 1or two move actions to find john and place themselves to block the dock entrance.

Will save1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13+5 vs magic


Evil GM

Orsin:
I did was thinking since you ran through the area but the RAW is pretty clear, it hardens quickly, so I think you are safe and not effected.

Duncan Only:
You are certain the velvety voice is on the first floating dock to the south. Moving back towards the North will leave the voice to your rear. There is plank leading out to the floating dock.

Duncan you can hear John and see John in the 5ft diagonal space from you. Clarify where you want to move to with a hex coordinate.

The leader has taken his action.

Actions remaining:
Andrea and John's held action.


Evil GM

RD 1 UPDATE:

Sunny - throws a tanglefoot bag. Hits I 35 hex.

Fealyn - cast sleet storm and landed V34, in the fog. V31 is in the water.

John - holding.

Lucrezia- let a volley lose. Her second arrow hits an archer but does not crit for 8HP

Ermolos - misses his crossbow
Foisa - readies want and sword, gets confused and puts both away once andrea yells to her.

Ground Troops - Squad 1 moves forward out of the sleet area at half speed.
Squad 2 scrambles to their feet.

Archers - Sends a volley.

Orsin - moves toward I 32 but stops in I34.
Duncan - moves to locate John.
Leader - acts but not visible to the PCs.
Andrea

Actions remaining:

John
Andrea
Duncan to clarify where he is moving too.


Evil GM

Faelyn Only:
there is a plank from the floating platform back towards the main dock.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Blessing of the Watch Active
Andra moves up to L,35 (Just SE of Fiosa and west of Sunny's current position) and casts Invisibility on Fiosa. 5 Minutes duration

Don't want any nasty swords to mar your pretty face


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15
baldwin the merciful wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Baldwin:
Thank you. I didn't notice that.

Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15
baldwin the merciful wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Baldwin:
Thank you. I didn't notice that. Earlier I was on my phone and couldn't see the map well. Everything is clear on the iPad

Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Utilizing the buildings to feel his way along, Duncan moves north 40ft (double move) making sure john follows.


Evil GM

Thanks for clarifying Duncan. You can only move 25 feet though up to to N35 and John is at O 35. That is because you would have ended your movement in an occupied square.

I will assume John moves with you.

RD 2 Begins:

Sunny - on her belly and moved to G36

Fealyn - flying to m32 in fog, ant moves to F/G 33/34

John -

Lucrezia- let a volley lose already in RD2, hitting with one arrow missing with the second. 8hp damage.

Ermolos - moved pulling great ax
Foisa - readied her silence scroll

Ground Troops -
Squad 2

Archers -

Orsin -
Duncan -
Leader - .
Andrea

MAP RD2


HP 27/ 30; Perc +3; Init +4; AC 20(21)Defensive:23

I haven't been hit or nuffin'?

Sunny continues to watch the bad guys, trying to work out who they are adn such.

Perception:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

She scuttles back behind the nearest roof...cover. Slowly moving now to stay 'over' her friends.

Slowly heading South, back to wards the corner of the building hopefully every one is moving back too.


Evil GM

Sunny if a 22 hits you an arrow hit you for 8 HPs from RD1.

the roof you are on is flat one story warehouse, no real cover up there unless you get out of sight by moving the the east or southeast out of line sight.

I just put an updated map, tell me where you are moving too. If you go east or southeast 20 feet you are off the map. the warehouse is a good 60 feet wide. (its not drawn out) Everyone is moving towards the northern part of the dock and the enemy troops.


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

Round 2

Worker Ant:

XP --
N Size celestial/fiendish vermin
Init +0; Senses darkvision 60 ft., scent; Perception +5
 DEFENSE
AC 15, touch 10, flat-footed 15; (+5 natural)
hp [22] [2d8+13]
Fort [+8], Ref +0, Will +1
Immune mind-affecting effects
SR 5
Celestial - Resist Acid, Cold, and Electricity 5
 OFFENSE
Speed 50 ft., climb 20 ft.
Melee bite [+5] [1d6+4]
Special Attack Smite evil
 STATISTICS
Str 14 [18], Dex 10, Con 17 [21], Int —, Wis 13, Cha 11
Base Atk +1; CMB +3 [+5] (+7 [+9] grapple);
CMD 13 [15] (21 [23] vs. trip)
Feats ToughnessB
Skills Climb +10 [+12], Perception +5, Survival +5; Racial Modifiers +4 Perception, +4 Survival
 SPECIAL ABILITIES
Smite evil/good 1/day as a swift action (adds CHA bonus (0) to attack rolls and damage bonus equal to HD (+2) against evil/good foes; smite persists until target is dead or the celestial/fiendish creature rests).
Augment Summoning: Items in brackets [] represent the spell being cast by a character with the Augment Summoning feat.
double moves to I31 (just inside the fog, but can see out)

Faelyn double move flies to M32 (in the fog) preparing for supporting his team.

Before he moves-The Ant is our ally!


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

Change ant to F,G 33,34

Sleet Storm providing the group concealment from the archers (2/5)
Ant summoned (3/7)


Evil GM

Faelyn:
It can't make it to I31 those hexes are occupied. It can get to H33. You've not warned anyone about a summoned ant. You vanished then fly up, I don't think you warned anyone.

John, Duncan, Lucrezia, fiosa, ermolos, Andrea and Orsin each take an AoO on the giant ant that is running up your rear flank.


HP 27/ 30; Perc +3; Init +4; AC 20(21)Defensive:23

Damage noted;

As fer 'lack of cover'? All-a-ways think tactical. (^_~)

Sunny simply drops flat upon the roof, then scuttles sideways North.

Heading to 'G36'

So. Using the higher terrain as cover. (^_~)


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

Baldwin:

I updated both of those issues above a few minutes ago.
Before he moves-The Ant is our ally!


Evil GM
Faelyn Sindrel wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Looks like I was typing when you were updating.

---
As the ant moves forward from the rear flank Faelyn yells a warning to everyone about the ant being friendly.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea is aware of Lucrezia near her and no doubt Duncan and John clanking up from behind. Ugh. I think we are all going to have to move up.

Andrea ses the ant and wonders if Fiosa could use it as a steed. Look Fiosa, the perfect way for you to get around faster.


Female NPC, Halfling

Fiosa is scared when the ant scurries by her. "N..n..no th..th..tha...thanks, luv." She flattens herself against the wall to let the others get up in front. Readying her silence scroll.


Male NPC, Human Warrior1, Fighter1

"Duncan git yer hairy arse up here, lotsof iron comin'"

He drops his crossbow and pulls his great ax and rushes forward to H35 leaving room for Duncan or John to move up and stand next to Orsin.

7,801 to 7,850 of 26,346 << first < prev | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gamethread : CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.