Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Baldwin the Merciful's - CoT Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

This is Council of Thieves AP. Westcrown, City of Twilight, once was the center of Aroden's faith, but now it symbolizes despair. By day, the city remains a vibrant center of trade; but, by night only those with a death wish venture out.


7,751 to 7,800 of 26,346 << first < prev | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | next > last >>

Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Works for me. Pardon while I curl up and cry for a little bit from the stress.

Sniffle, Sob.


Evil GM

John you notice a glint on the wharf that is in the middle of the harbor. It looks like metal that caught a reflection.

---
Sunny there are no wagon nearby wagons.

There is a sudden fog that engulfs the docks.

I'll roll out initiative's later and place a map with the fog.


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

Through the whisper spell I bet it is the gnome.

Spell craft: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25


HP 27/ 30; Perc +3; Init +4; AC 20(21)Defensive:23

Sunny wanders about the side streets looking for the wagons her friend said might be about...When the fog suddenly settles over the area...

(^_^):
Since she has more than the 'One Ki point in her pool' in regards to 'Acrobatics' she should be able to standing jump up onto any awnings or such that are eight feet from the ground, hence from there find another vantage point above the fog and cover a horizontal jump of easily 15 'feet. This should enable her to simply 'spring' and 'bounce' her way both back to and above the party. Looking down upon others who are approaching under the cover of said fog.

The sound of Sunny's laugh echoes strangely through the fog. (^_^)


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Well, at least SOMEBODY is on time.

Initiative1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Spellcraft1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Can't even escort a little old lady across the street without getting jumped.

Andrea will cast Blessing of the Watch when she is able.

Active spells:
Magic circle against evil, on John. 10' Radius, +2 AC +2 Saves vs. Evil 50 minutes
(Upcoming)Blessing of the watch. +1 hit, +1 saves vs. fear. 50' burst.5 hours


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

Faelyn will cast Haste when able on everyone but himself.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

So what should we do? Try to capture one, or just make a break for it?


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

"It might be best to just make a break for it. We know who you spread the rumor to, so the fact that we are being ambushed gives us an idea of who may have arranged it, right?"


Evil GM

For those trying not identify the spell, it is an arcane fog cloud cloud that is centered on John's massive shield that is on his back. it spreads out in a 20 ft radius. Sunny when you get up on higher ground you don't see your comrades under the fog but you do see a second cloud at the end for the dock where you came from. All vision, including darkvision is obscured beyond 5 ft. Sunny you see three people in the two crows nest in the ship that is moving out of harbor.

It is eerily quiet except for water lapping on the docs and the few dockworkers by those crates. They are muttering profanity under there breath.


HP 27/ 30; Perc +3; Init +4; AC 20(21)Defensive:23

(^_^):
Questions:

Can Sunny tell where her friends are? Can she hear their speech/conversations?

Perception:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

The ship that is moving? Is it the one WITH the cargo? Where most has 'silence' eerily about it (Since the spell is kind of localized)

Acrobatics check:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

With that sort of roll Sunny is bouncing around the roof tops like a flea. Trying to get above the second area of fog and catch a glimpse of what might be going on underneath. Or maybe catching a glimpse of people as they move from one cloud to another.

Att Roll:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

To throw a 'Thunderstone' into the trailing end of the second fog cloud. More to possibly alert the party to a direction of attack, than make any possible enemy under there watch out behind them, sort of thing.

Bluff:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

To maybe shake up any bad guys with her actions (^_~)

*BANG*


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Expecting an Attack to come, Duncan Casts Divine Favor! And Draws his Bastard
Sword Stay Alert!


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

perception 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

Lucrezia tries to listen for the sound of anyone attempting to charge and them to engage in melee. She knocks an arrow and holds her bow at the ready.


Evil GM

The sound of a harbor bell rings. There is cackling voice coming from behind you perhaps where the floating docks are, you are not 100 percent certain. Strange laughter .

Sunny you don't see anything in the fog, its too dense.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Well, anyone laughing like that ain't a friend to me.

Lucrezia lets a couple of arrows fly towards that direction, hoping to get lucky or at least worry the mage or whoever the hell it was that made the damn fog.

I think I went with high being good last time, so we'll just keep it that way.
arrow 1 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
damage 1 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 +2 if human
miss chance 1 1d100 ⇒ 3
arrow 2 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
damage 2 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 +2 if human
miss chance 2 1d100 ⇒ 51
Add +1 to all rolls from Point Blank if they're within 30ft


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea will forgo casting Blessing of the Watch and instead cast Dispel Magic on the fog.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

John will pull out his Longsword and Tower shield.


Evil GM

Sunny:
roll a d8 for your missed throw on the thunderstone. Sunny you do see two arrows launch threw the air towards the floating docks.

Lucrezia you don't see where your arrows hit.

Andrea roll your dispel magic. d20+CL


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea struggles as she chants the words to the spell, feeling the resistance against her magic.

Dispel: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


HP 27/ 30; Perc +3; Init +4; AC 20(21)Defensive:23

(^_^):
Well...it's not really a 'miss' possibly so much ass a "Not annoying any potential targets' kind of thing.

1d8 ⇒ 8


Evil GM

Sunny:
The reason for the miss roll is you are throwing something into an area that you can not see. The dock is only 10 feet wide, there water which it could go into, and a ship that it could hit. Then there is the 10 foot radius spread for the deafening sound, there are also three ally spell casters that could possibly be effected with an errant throw. An attack roll of an 8 misses.

Everyone hears a loud splashing sound in the water towards the main dock area. K32/33 area.

Andrea the fog cloud is still present.

The cackling laughter continues from the floating docks. W to AE Hexs for what you can tell.


HP 27/ 30; Perc +3; Init +4; AC 20(21)Defensive:23

(^_^):
Bugger...well..just have to stay above and 'behind' the second fog cloud till the enemy makes it go away, then.

Acrobatics:'Take Ten' = 18.

That should allow Sunny to make long jumps of almost 20' and High jumps of almost 10'. So, she keeps om the move and listening for the enemy on the street below.


Evil GM

Sunny:
You can see the clinking of your comrades gear below, nothing sounds unusual or struggling. The loud splashing sound in K32/33 was your thunderstone. You also here laughter, cackling from the lower floating docks, there are shadowy figures there but it could be the light playing tricks on your eyes.


HP 27/ 30; Perc +3; Init +4; AC 20(21)Defensive:23

(^_^):
Well..since it doesn't seem to be friendly dock workers nor allies?

Att Roll:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 Throw another Thunder stone at said weird laughter and cackling and see what happens! (^_^)

Yay...the dice roller loves me. (¬_¬)


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

If we are still out of initiative, Faelyn will cast vanish and then fly. He will fly straight up out of the fog and look around.


AC:19
HP:37
Active Spells:
Vanish:0/5 rounds
Fly:1/5 minutes

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

Through intelligence or spellcraft can I attempt to figure out if the source of the cackling is real or an illusion?


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

I couldn't dispel the fog, the magic was too strong. John, it is centered on your tower shield so as long as you keep it we will be trapped in the fog. We need to get out of the area since we are sitting ducks.


Evil GM

No initiative yet.

Faelyn:
When you vanish then fly out of the fog cloud, you can see Sunny running around the top of the warehouse room. She is currently looking south towards the floating docks. You can see crates and barrels on the largest floating dock. You see a row boats in Z19-22. There is rower and two people in that boat. It appears as if there are two shadowy figures on the floating dock to the south. The large vessel that was putting out to see is farther away now. That is what you observe initially.

make a spellcraft and Will save both to determine what you may know about the cackling voice.


Evil GM

Everyone there was sudden loud booming sound coming from just south of you. From the W35 area.

MAP

Here is the current map with the fog template in place. The only thing I forgot to do was move Sunny.

Sunny and Faelyn Only:
Sunny is located in the corner above Duncan on the map, R35.


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21
Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea hears the loud booming and casts Blessing of the Watch to strengthen everyone.


Evil GM
Faelyn Sindrel wrote:

Spellcraft: 1d20+14

Will: 1d20+5

Faelyn:
you are positive its a voice but its coming from the middle of the first floating dock area. Perhaps inside the outedge of the fog cloud. One other thing you see this round is this is a massive fog cloud, you believe its two clouds actually engulfing the entire eastern docks. The crew on the ship next to east dock is armed and nervous.

Evil GM

The cackling turns into a voice, "Death to the Grulios family and their guards." The voice turns into a velvety sounding female.

Everyone but Faelyn can make a Will save.


Evil GM

Faelyn and Sunny can each make a perception check.

I know there are quite a few spells(buffs) up can everyone who cast put put up an itemization and the length of times. Its been several rounds, so I want to make sure we are on the same page.


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

will save 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 +2 racial against enchantment spells and effects.

"Well, I guess we know we're being attacked by someone who hates the Grulios family. Let's make for the ally that was behind us (e33 area-ish), that should at least keep us from being surrounded."


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Spells up.
Magic Circle against Evil. Centered on John. +2 AC +2 Saves vs. Evil 50 Minutes
Blessing of the Wactch. Centered on Andrea when cast, 50' Burst. +1 Attack +1 Saves vs. Fear. 5 hours.

Will save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Well so much for that. Get ready to toss Andrea over your shoulder.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8+2 vs evil not that it really matters


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

AC:19
HP:37
Active Spells:
Vanish:1/5 rounds
Fly:1/5 minutes
Blessing of the Watch: +1 Attack +1 Saves vs. Fear. 5 hours.

starts summoning a Giant Drone Ant in W36.

Giant Ant:

Giant Ant Drone CR 3
XP 800
N Medium vermin
Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft., scent, Tremorsense; Perception +7

DEFENSE

AC 19, touch 12, flat-footed 17; (+7 natural, +2 dexterity)
hp 29 (2d8+19)
Fort +10, Ref +2, Will +3
Immune mind-affecting effects

OFFENSE

Speed 50 ft., climb 20 ft., fly 30 ft. (average)
Melee bite +7 (1d6+6 plus grab), sting +7 (1d4+6 plus poison)

STATISTICS

Str 22, Dex 14, Con 25, Int —, Wis 17, Cha 15
Base Atk +1; CMB +7 (+11 grapple); CMD 19 (27 vs. trip)
Feats ToughnessB
Skills Climb +12, Perception +7, Survival +5; Racial Modifiers +4 Perception, +4 Survival

SPECIAL ABILITIES

Poison (Ex)

Sting—injury; save Fort DC 14; frequency 1/round for 4 rounds; effect 1d2 Str; cure 1 save


Evil GM
Faelyn Sindrel wrote:
Perception: 1d20+13

Faelyn only:
The ship that is on the northerner dock, J/I16-23 is teaming with armed men. There and it looks like two squads of 7 each are coming down two separate gang planks. There is also a squad of archers preparing a volley towards the eat docks. You still have not spotted any obvious spell casters.

Squads-troups: 5 foot/grunts, 1 sergeant and 1 lieutenant.

The whirl in the air is the familiar sound of a volley of arrows inbound.

Surprise round:

archer 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Concealment 50 lower miss: 1d100 ⇒ 24
arrow at: 1d6 ⇒ 1

archer 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Concealment 50 lower miss: 1d100 ⇒ 18
arrow at: 1d6 ⇒ 1

archer 3: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Concealment 50 lower miss: 1d100 ⇒ 22
arrow at: 1d6 ⇒ 4

archer 4: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Concealment 50 lower miss: 1d100 ⇒ 73
arrow at: 1d6 ⇒ 5

archer 5: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Concealment 50 lower miss: 1d100 ⇒ 8
arrow at: 1d6 ⇒ 1

archer 6: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Concealment 50 lower miss: 1d100 ⇒ 31
arrow at: 1d6 ⇒ 2

archer 7: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Concealment 50 lower miss: 1d100 ⇒ 95
arrow at: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Duncan =1; John 2; Andrea 3, Orsin 4, Lucrezia 5, Sunny 6 Faerlyn is invisible but will be number 7


Evil GM
Lucrezia Villanova wrote:

will save 1d20+3 +2 racial against enchantment spells and effects.

"Well, I guess we know we're being attacked by someone who hates the Grulios family. Let's make for the ally that was behind us (e33 area-ish), that should at least keep us from being surrounded."

Lucrezia only:
The voice behind you is suspicious, you think its a diversion.

Evil GM

I'll roll out initiative now, give me a few minutes.


Evil GM

Faelyn your haste spell has ended. Its been longer than 5 rds since its was cast. Its been 4 rds with the vanish spell now.


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

Ambush incoming...the dock from the west! I've got the archers!

Does our team have concealment from the fog. Is high good for me or them?


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

I wasn't planning on casting it until we stared fighting, but that is OK.


AC:19
HP:37
Active Spells:
Vanish:1/5 rounds
Fly:1/5 minutes
Blessing of the Watch: +1 Attack +1 Saves vs. Fear. 5 hours.


Evil GM

Faelyn I gave concealment to the PC's on the ground, including Sunny. You do not have concealment you had to get above the Fog to see. Although you are invisible for the moment at least that is why I excluded you from the archer attack.


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15
baldwin the merciful wrote:
Faelyn I gave concealment to the PC's on the ground, including Sunny. You do not have concealment you had to get above the Fog to see. Although you are invisible for the moment at least that is why I excluded you from the archer attack.

Sorry. I missed the low misses and I thought 7 hit me. I was confused.

Used: L3-haste, fly L2-Summon Monster II (Augmented), L1-Vanish


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

"Gods damn it! I just got hit by a f*!#ing arrow. Someone really needs to pay for that."

Lucrezia will let another couple arrows fly in the direction that the one hit her came from and hopes like hell to hit whoever the f*@~ shot her. At the very least maybe she can make them hesitate to rush them.

attack 1 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
damage 1 1d8 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 2 = 15
mischance high good 1 1d100 ⇒ 90
attack 2 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
damage 2 1d8 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 2 = 8
mischance high good 2 1d100 ⇒ 99
confirm 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
extra damage 2d8 + 14 ⇒ (4, 7) + 14 = 25

Edit = Piss of Lucrezia and she will kill someone. :)


Evil GM

Initiatives:

Andrea: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5
Orsin: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9
Lucrezia: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Ducnan: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Sunny: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
John: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Fealyn: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Ermolos: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
fiosa: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

ground troups: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Archers: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Leader: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Initiative Order:

Sunny
Fealyn
John
Lucrezia
Ermolos
Foisa
Ground Troups
Archers
Orsin
Duncan
Leader
Andrea

RD1: Begins

As a reminder to the new folks, I try have quick combats and they can get a bit complicated with waves of attacks. It is perfectly permitted and encouraged to take your action rather than wait if you are online. When it gets to a players turn, I skip them in hopes that they will show up soon, if they don't they go at the end of the round or they take a double melee action the following round (if I don't DMPC. I normally, don't DMPC unless its critical or necessary to move it along). If the enemy is dead when its your turn and you've already pre-attacked earlier in the round, I make it fit as best as possible by going after another enemy.

RD1 MAP:
DOCK RD1

Remember only Faelyn sees the troups, possibly Sunny when she rolls her perception. The rest are in a fog cloud. I haloed the three separate squads in different colors for ease.

Faelyn your vanishing spell should be ended by now. What are you doing witht eh giant ant?


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15


AC:19
HP:37
Fly:1/5 min
Blessing of the watch: 5 hours
Spells Cast: L3 Fly, Sleet Storm, Haste L2 Summon Monster II L1: Vanish

Faelyn's ant appears on the floating dock with the voice and uses tremorsense to locate an enemy in the fog. If there is one, it moves and attacks.

Ant:
Ant Melee Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 plus grab if hit--->CMB 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Faelyn casts Sleet storm centered on the archers. After becoming visible, he flies into the fog on the floating dock behind his summoned creature.

7,751 to 7,800 of 26,346 << first < prev | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gamethread : CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.