Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Baldwin the Merciful's - CoT Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

This is Council of Thieves AP. Westcrown, City of Twilight, once was the center of Aroden's faith, but now it symbolizes despair. By day, the city remains a vibrant center of trade; but, by night only those with a death wish venture out.


7,401 to 7,450 of 26,346 << first < prev | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | next > last >>

Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

To Lucrezia: Sorry. The Captain said there was some things going on here tonight that we were all unaware of.


Evil GM

"We will be taking our leave, fine sword-woman." He motions over to Faelyn, "We were simply conversing in a freer tongue" His men get up and march out but not without taking the last pot.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Lucrezia glares all around at everyone. "Am I going to have to deal with any trouble from these goings on?"


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

After the gnome leaves, Faelyn mouths to his group through the message spell: We need to speak in private as soon as possible.


HP 27/ 30; Perc +3; Init +4; AC 20(21)Defensive:23

Sunny continues to hover about near where the fellows are causing the ruckus...though, since it seems to be dying down with the Gnome taking charge she starts to drift away again.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Right back at him, Lucrezia sends: Andrea, Duncan and Orsin aren't here right now. How soon you wanting?


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

We probably need the whole group. There was an invisible duergar in here tonight. By the way, the gnome can see invisibility. He must be pretty powerful.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea sings a little song that seems to have reached Glorian from the expanse of space.

'I' before 'e' except after 'c', or as sounded as 'a' as in 'neighbor' and 'weigh'

I'm bored. Whined Emily.

I was bored as well when I had to sit for lessons. We'll take a litle break.


HP 27/ 30; Perc +3; Init +4; AC 20(21)Defensive:23

Sunny moves closer to Lucrezia,

"Be everything okeys, then?" She asks the other woman, still keeping an eye on the disappearing rowdies.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

"I think so. At least for now. The night is still young though so we may yet get the chance to throw someone else out on their face for misbehavin."


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

Sunny-you would hear our message conversation too.


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Duncan walks in in uncustomary leather armor, a large shield in hand and a war hammer in his belt.
He quickly surveys the room and thanks Ragathiel that his new wizard ally and apparently, everybody else is departed.

What's goin on? To damn quiet for a bar. Barkeep, one round a mead on me so we can get some damn fun happenin in this dive!!


Evil GM

The tension cools when the gnome and Faelyn spoke.

Duncan Only:
You see the gnome wizard, his two dwarf's and the four sailors that were at the table with Gaelyn leave the bar. The sailors are grumbling about the cheat playing dice. We'll git dat elfy...shive 'em guud."

The bar has calmed down when Duncan enters wearing uncustomary light armor and large shield. You can see Sunny buzzing around the room, while Lucrezia looks at boiling point. She is muttering something about needing a minotaur, mithral spurs and golden lasso."

Faelyn looks concerned, staring at the dice on the table.


Evil GM

There's hearty roar with Duncan's free mead offer. Aye, tank ye guud sir and buy yerself one to." A pleasant customer utters.


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging
baldwin the merciful wrote:
There's hearty roar with Duncan's free mead offer. Aye, tank ye guud sir and buy yerself one to." A pleasant customer utters.

Ha! One's just a start!

He wanders over to his companions,
Everyone OK? That looked like a good fight just walked outta here.
He pays particular attention to his new elf friend, relived he had not come to harm.
Need ta chat wit ye. What're ye drinkin?


Evil GM

A couple good natured fellows slap you on the back thanking you for the drink.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

A bit disappointed she isn't going to get the chance to break someone's face in, Lucrezia grabs a mead for herself and then wanders back over to where Duncan and Faelyn are.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Zzzzzzzzzzz..Oh Fiosa, I just can't eat any more of your dumpling stew..Zzzzz..


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

"Allright Faelyn, now that they left, what were you two really saying to each other in that pretty little language of yours? I'm guessing you weren't exchanging pledges of eternal love."


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

Irrisen Icewine Duncan. Thank you. He looks up at Lucrezia. Well...it started out with me telling him that I did not appreciate him casting a spell on me and that I would gladly return the favor. Then I told him his dogs could head back to the ship if they couldn't act civilized. Finally, I told him that I also didn't appreciate him setting me up with the dagger. That is when he told me there was an invisible Duergar in here this evening.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Zzz..Yes..Summon a Shadowbeast..I can do it..Zzzz

Andrea rolls over and flops and arm across Fiosa, domestic bliss seemingly come at last to the troubled priestess.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Lucrezia finally looks more puzzled than frustrated now. "Seriously? An invisible Duergar just roaming about here? That's a rather ridiculous thing to say?"


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

Well someone or something dropped the dagger next to me. I figured it was the gnome. Either way, the troubling thing is that he can see through invisibility. If we end up fighting them at the docks, we need to have a plan to deal with him.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Lucrezia shrugs. "Shoot him from a distance with lots of arrows?"


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

Unless he puts up a wind wall. I wanted to go invisible and summon a giant toad to swallow his tiny arse!


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

"He wouldn't even know the first few were coming to put up s$+#."


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

Let's hope he doesn't practice divination. Maybe I should get some rest. Do you know if everyone is planning on meeting tomorrow?


Evil GM

After finishing her numbers and silly sing song rhymes she snuggles down between Andrea and Fiosa.


M Human, NPC Expert/Merchant

The rest of the evening is uneventful at the Grotto. The talent is busy as their rooms ar filled with paying clients. Orn's eyes are heavy as he taps another keg getting the place ready for the morning. Silas busies himself cleaning the bar while his wife closes up the kitchen.

Alphonse has not been seen all evening.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Yay!.

Mm..Have to see if I can get something made for Emily. Something that will carry a Sanctuary spell. m..Maybe Alistar can advise..Zzzz

Andrea sleeps until the morning and then heads out to meet with the others.

Hey there Lucrezia, I had a great idea. How about I try to summon a shadow beast and we can see hwat exactly the fuss is about?


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Yeah, umm bout the Derugar. Lucrezia, there any private rooms here?


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

"Uhm, well, lots of private rooms, this is a brothel. Except as busy as it is tonight they're all in use. We can head to my room upstairs though. Just don't mind the clothes on the floor."


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Hopping into a private room as one becomes availabile at Lucrezia's suggestion, Duncan comes clean,
Gotta make my apologies, the Derugar was me in disguise and invisible. Was trying to catch yer boss alone so's he could have an accident. Them kids today done it fer me an this has been going on too long. We can't save the world but ending that scumbag is a sure way to help the kids her.
As fer the dagger, I was trying to start a ruckus t'get his guards t' leave the door.


Evil GM

You letting Faelyn in on this confession, Duncan?


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

"I sure wouldn't mind something unpleasant happening to that fatass lecher. He can't even keep his hands of my ass. I'm sure he's going to be testing out all the "new talent" personally. Poor kids. Probably why he's been so scarce tonight. I ain't seem him out in the main room at all tonight and that's kinda unusual when we are so busy. I swear watches just to get a hard on just thinking about the money that he'll be bringing in from the customers. He's even been pushing me to take on some clients since offers started coming in for me since we were in that thrice be damned six-fold play."


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Yep. Thankfully my saves vs Magic are really high ;)


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

Faelyn is shocked for a moment and then breaks out in laughter. I am not sure how much help I require to cause a ruckus, but that sure added a spark. He listens to the two discuss Alphonse and nods his head in agreement. I wouldn't mind seeing that fat slob get his.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

Asuming it is the next day
John will head to pickup his armor the first thing in the morning. He willthen head over to the grotto to meet with everyone else.


HP 27/ 30; Perc +3; Init +4; AC 20(21)Defensive:23

Sunny spends the evening being her usual, friendly self. Though, should any of the patrons inquire, she herself is a paying customer and hence not on the menu. (^_~)

Eventually Sunny will be toddling off to bed. Come the morning she will see if Tracy, or any of the girls, wish to go out and do a bit of shopping.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Or are the bouncer and are the one who will be bouncing people out of they get too grabby. :)


HP 27/ 30; Perc +3; Init +4; AC 20(21)Defensive:23

Sunny understands 'Fun'...again her motto be 'Be nice. Until t'is time t' not be nice'. (^_^)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Evil GM
.Sunny. wrote:
Sunny understands 'Fun'...again her motto be 'Be nice. Until t'is time t' not be nice'. (^_^)

The Patrick Swayze model to bouncing.


Evil GM

The next day at the Grotto is hopping quite early. The friendly tavern folk are earning morning silvers, the joys of commerce. The smell of fresh rolls and ham filtrates the air.

John you are greeted by Silas daughter, Raenny, who shows you to large table and waits for your breakfast order. "Others aren't up yet..get you something to eat and drink?"


HP 27/ 30; Perc +3; Init +4; AC 20(21)Defensive:23

*Laughs @ Dm understanding the humor* (^_^)

As the morning lite filters into her room Sunny snuggles against whom ever is sharing her mattress. (^_^)


Male Elven Diviner 2 Init:6, Perception:9, AC: 13/13/10, Saves: 1/3/3 (+2 enchantments & immune to sleep), HP:15/15

Faelyn gets up early and heads down to the common room. He picks a remote table and studies his daily spells. He then pulls out the new spell book and begins focusing on it.


Evil GM

Faelyn you see the big human, introduced as John he was late arriving at the Grulios house yesterday, sitting at a table by himself when you come to the common room.


Evil GM

Sunny all the of staff were busy last night, so they aren't therer for snuggling but you were able to find a couple friendly sailors to keep you company. The familiar smell of sea salt fills the room.


F Human, NPC Entertainer

There is soft nudge and whisper, "I need to go Orsin." She kisses you sensuously, then slithers out of bed.


HP 27/ 30; Perc +3; Init +4; AC 20(21)Defensive:23
baldwin the merciful wrote:
Sunny all the of staff were busy last night, so they aren't there for snuggling but you were able to find a couple friendly sailors to keep you company. The familiar smell of sea salt fills the room.

Not t'be a bother, but I think Sunny be more interested in more exotic types of fair. Folks of a nautical persuasion be dime a dozen t'her. Jus' sayin'. Also, thought I'd posted that Sunny were 'getting in quick' with paying fer certain people's attention? She doesn't want the person she plans to go shopping with all tuckered out. (^_^)

7,401 to 7,450 of 26,346 << first < prev | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gamethread : CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.