Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Baldwin the Merciful's - CoT Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

This is Council of Thieves AP. Westcrown, City of Twilight, once was the center of Aroden's faith, but now it symbolizes despair. By day, the city remains a vibrant center of trade; but, by night only those with a death wish venture out.


6,601 to 6,650 of 26,346 << first < prev | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | next > last >>

Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea will, but she will switch with Lucrezia so she can shoot the elemental if she wants


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Not that long ago.

Andrea watched Emily head off with the orphanage head mistress after they dropped her off after lunch. Watching the girl head off to play with the other children, Andrea's often scattered thoughts came together on somehting she had been thing of for a while.

Fiosa. I was wondering, would you conconsider allowing Emily to live with us? We could be her P..Parents. Andrea's voice caught slightly on the word, seemingly a large step that had just been crossed. We would need a bigger place, but I think I can afford it now.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin tries to back up with the others, unable to take any actions on account of his violent nausea.

Fortitude save if allowed: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Ugh, maybe not.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Time to buy some Soothe Syrup. if I can stop barfing, I can scrolls of Cure Sickness in my pack


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

attack 1 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
damage 1 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
attack 2 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
damage 2 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Lucrezia will attempt to back up as ordered and switch place with Andrea as well as she tries to shoot the elemental thingy.


Evil GM

Even those loosing their cookies are able to move backwards out of harms way but you will need to climb. Backtracking up the slippery tunnel is difficult.I need everyone to make a climb check or strength check to get back up the tunnel this round. You need two hands to climb and brace yourself.

Duncan if you moved with the group the creature gets an AoO. AoO: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 141d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

nauseated:
Creatures with the nauseated condition experience stomach distress. Nauseated creatures are unable to attack, cast spells, concentrate on spells, or do anything else requiring attention. The only action such a character can take is a single move actions per turn.

One of Lucrezia's arrows strikes the elemental.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Next round saving throw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Andrea still can't get herself together and is dry heaving.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Urg..Duncan,John and Lucrezia should deal with the elemental if we need to fight. Switch out if you get too wounded, as soon as I finish gagging, I can heal.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Strength: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Next round saving throw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

On the dot! Orsin will begin to inspire courage at the top of the next round!


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Duncan backs up enough so the elemental has to leave the sludge to attack him. If it pursues he attacks.

1 hand PA, judgement 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 2 - 1 = 18
1hand PA1d8 - 1 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (7) - 1 + 3 + 2 = 11

Let's kill it, but I ain't keen on swimming again


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Swim? We could freaking WALK on that stuff.


Evil GM

Duncan's attack hits but the elemental presses in to throttle him in the tight area.

slam: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 261d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
minus 4 to hit because of squeezing. (CRB193)

Thumping the dwarf again and the sludgy goo sticks to the dwarf.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Barg! Duncan, switch out with John if you are too hurt! Lucrezia can shoot.

Andrea coughs something on John's boot. She also holds steady with the rest of the group


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

John, get ready t'step up lad.
Next to John, AC is 22. 23 HP left


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants


attack 1 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
damage 1 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
attack 2 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
damage 2 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
precise shot so no penalty

Unwilling to drop her weapon to climb and seeing Duncan hit by the sludge, Lucrezia fires off another couple of arrows at it.


Evil GM

Both of lucrezia shots hit the squeezing elemental (-4AC when squeezing)


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

So I believe only John needs to go for the next round. Andrea seems to be still doubled over.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

John shoots another arrow.
Attack with arrow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Does John get Orsin's +2 inspire courage bonus or does that begin after the arrow attack?


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Next round I believe. Andrea is last(again) and is still gagging.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Lucrezia:
Lucrezia, I really hate the theatre we did the Trials in and want to burn it down. Would you like to help me? I plan on doing it when it is empty of course.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Andrea:

"Empty? Are you sure there isn't anyone we might want to stick in there by the time we are done in here?"


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Lucrezia:
Thesing sounds like a good candidate.


Evil GM

John you are too close to use your bow. Duncan switched position with you. But I'll use the attack as your melee attack. You still hit.

Slam on John: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 311d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

The sludgy mud slams the armored warrior.


Evil GM

Remember everyone needs to make a fort save each round. The tunnel is big enough for one person up front at a time.


Evil GM

Initiative: Top of the round

water Elemental - hit john - 12 HP of damage
Orsin
Duncan
John
Lucrezia
Andrea


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

Then damage is 16
Fort: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Attack with PA: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Fort1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Now behind john, Duncan reached forward and casts CMW on john.
Role your healing buddy!


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

fort 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Apparently Lucrezia can't handle it anymore and becomes sick as well.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Andrea shakes off the effects of the lake and taps Duncan with her CLW wand.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Unfortunatly, the wand kept being disagreeable.


Evil GM

Initiative: Mid round update

water Elemental - hit john - 12 HP of damage
Orsin
Duncan - cast CMW on John
John made his fort save and hit the elemental
Lucrezia - isn't feeling well
Andrea - CLW 2HP to Duncan

Orsin still needs to act. John needs to roll his CMW

The elemental crashes down with John's mighty blow. Leaving a sludgy muddy mess on the ground.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Board maintenance cramps one's style

COugh..Phew. Let us get out of here.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Lucrezia tosses her cookies and then weakly nods in agreement with Andrea. "Hells yes. Let's get the f*@# outa this cesspool before none of us can do anything but empty the contents of our damn stomachs."


Evil GM

Which way are you going back up the tunnel or find away across the lake?

With the elemental defeated you see the island in the lake, and there is a small beach, and tunnel on the other side of the lake.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

I have no idea how deep this lake of crap is and I don't really want to find out. Remember how sick we could get in the Westcrown sewers? There are probably a hundred different diseases in this....pudding. So. If we help each other out and get a rope tied up top I think we can get back up without too much trouble.

The dice roller laughs evilly.

Andrea shivers. I do have this pole we can use to prod if you REALLY want to go across.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

We really just need to get out, one way or the other, Orsin remarks, still clutching his stomach. But can we really risk braving a lake of sewage?


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

There is the passageway Lucrezia saw near the sphere of chains and another in the room with the crazy imp that did not lead to the phobia rooms. Much cleaner.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

perception 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28

"Let's just take a moment to catch our breath, stop puking and take a quick look see about. We don't want to miss anything."

Lucrezia looks about for and hidden boats or walkways or whatever that might be used by someone to get to the island without swimming.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea will tap John and Duncan with her wand again.
CLWJohn: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
CLWDuncan: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

What a time to forget the perfume.

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

CMW: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (3, 3) + 5 = 11
"I say we look at the other passages before trying to cross this lake. The imp upstairs might know a way around."


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Indeed, but it said we need to do the 'tests' and 'be healed' before it would tell us anything. So we would no doubt be getting burned and covered in spiders.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

"Then the other path, and if that doesn't lead to anything, the test are probably not as bad as this lake."


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Agreed. Let us head back up, hopefully we can do it without tumbling back down to much.

Is it posible to do a speedy version of us getting back up? Perhaps a flat non-lethel amount dished out to represent us pratfalling down the slope a few times? :)


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Blew me last judgement on that one. Thought id be a harder fight than that.Lets climb up then.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

I still have a fair amount of my spells left for enhancing and healing Aalthough I can no longer cast the special circle that protects against evil


Evil GM

The group is able to make their way up the tunnel. Back so soon...no cure for you, more therapy more treatment needed...not ready to be cured. No answers to your questions, bad patients, bad." The speaker is not visible.

There glowing light flickers and the shadowy stuff shifts.

THE KNOT


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

So do people here want to be cured or just head through the door? Andrea pointd at around F,30.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

I'm a little bruised (non-lethal damage), but it's hardly anything serious. Perhaps we should just head through? Orsin fidgets with his blade, gently running the tip of his longsword along the ground in tiny circles.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Agreed. If there are no objections, let us go through that door.


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Right. But me and John are 2 first this time. Ye mind tapping me wit ye wand again and let's go.

The dwarf hefts his axe and buckler.

6,601 to 6,650 of 26,346 << first < prev | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gamethread : CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.