Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Baldwin the Merciful's - CoT Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

This is Council of Thieves AP. Westcrown, City of Twilight, once was the center of Aroden's faith, but now it symbolizes despair. By day, the city remains a vibrant center of trade; but, by night only those with a death wish venture out.


601 to 650 of 26,346 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19
Shinon wrote:

Shinon scoffed. "The night beasts? You think those will be our biggest problem? No no no. Beasts can be killed. They can be slain, or driven out, or even tamed. No, our biggest problem will be making the nobles of this city answer for their crimes. And getting the people of this city to see the freedom they have. But those beasts? No. That's exactly what we're here to stop. So we might as well consider them dead. I'll hunt them all down myself if I have to."

Shinon looked down at his plate and clenched his fist. "This city will be safe for everyone who walks in it, no matter what hour. I guarantee that."

I believe you have spoken better than I on this matter. Deal with what we can and then turn our attention to larger matters. I do agree that the beasts are a significant problem and one that we may very well have to deal with at a later date. Let us focus on the small steps, such as liberating Arael.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon blinked and frowned. "Right. Arael. Morosino, do you know where he's being held? Or perhaps the name or rank of the hellknight who captured him?"


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Duncan's ears prick up at the mention of a rescue. Freedom from injistice was his ultimate goal but this, he could see was a rebellion in it's infancy. A rescue of a leader was a worthy and more achievable goal, for now. He pours his 4th ale.


Evil GM

The attractive halfing sits next to Andea, gently touching Andrea's hand with her finger tips, "By Pharasma's will you have seen much death today. More than what should be been seen in one lifetime, but these hands will seek out and find it much more frequently as they are guidled by the God of Death herself.

She continues to touch your left hand as she sips on a goblet of thick red coppery merlot. Her brown eyes, look at you seriously, "Death itself is not evil, do not get lost thinking that it is, remember you serve as one of the few vassel that death speaks through"brushing your soft hand over her high cheekbones.

"We have much in common was we both serve death."


Evil GM
Kenji Masada wrote:
I am just a bit flabbergasted. I too try hard to compose myself. "So, where in west crown you from, these streets? Or one of other areas. Dis prace so big, I not seen it aru yet."

"Well I grew up in Westcrown but my parents passed when I was young. I've done many odd jobs including being a porter until I was recently fired. Although I did my job quickly and efficently, my empoyer believed I was lazy since I would take breaks to meditiate, but really I had already completed my employer's tasks prior to my meditiation. This group must be my destiny because I meet Janiven and Arael that very day that I was fired. She becomes crimson again when she sees that Knji was actually watching her.


Evil GM

Andrea has been tracking the loot: Here is the appraised value

55 gp (18 given as toll)
93 sp (20 given as toll)
121 cp
Signet ring - Major Noble House Grulios 12GP value
Pretty shell (form of currency in the Shackles 1GP)
goblin's chapbook (10 gp)
7 iron trade bars (20 gp each)
33 ramhead copper coins (each valued as 5CP)
Box (25 gp)
Silver signet ring - House Vitraron ring, a lesser family 9 SP value
3 diamond chips (12 gp,17 gp,27 gp)
topaz ring worth 24 gp
IOU worth 35 gp
8 CLW potions
1 MW Longsword (1 given to Shinon)
4 Chainshirts (1 taken by andrea)
2 MW Light X-bows (1 given to Duncan)
Longsword


Human, NPC

Janiven sits down at the head on the table and all the young people hush. "I know things are troubling right now with my firend and leader Arael taken prisoner. The lastest news was the Order of the Rack has petitioned Mayor Drovenge for custody. "WHEN" the Duxotar and the Mayor finally consent, Arael will not stay in the local Rack Quarters. No, Paralictor Gonville Chard will send him off to the main headquarters at Citadel Rivad, northwest of the city. For Questioning" She shutteres.

Taking a deep breath and bite of her turkey, then she continues, "Arael is our spiriutal leader of great skill...almost like a father to me. pausing and looking over to the new members, I am sorry you were thrown in to this, and I undersatnd if you choose to walk away. This is not your cause by choice, ...but...I and these young mena and women would be honored if you join us.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Private convo with halfling:
Andrea smiles and she looks down at the hand and listens to what the halfing says. You speak very passionatly. Death will no doubt come to many before this is over either my design or accident, so I believe it is best we enjoy life to the fullest, eat drink and be merry as they say. Andrea pats the halfling's hand and drinks some wine.Well now, perhaps we can discuss matters of faith then. Hmm.. I sense something a little different here. Is she one of the faithful, or one leaning in that direction?When we have the proper time to discuss them with each other, away from those who not might appriciate such views.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon frowned and looked at the group in front of him. "Real hellknights might be too much for us," he admitted. "At the moment, all we have is organization, but a well-organized group of amateurs is no match for a perfectly organized group of seasoned and bloodthirsty warriors. Our only choice is to get Arael out of there before he's turned over to the Order of the Rack. This will require stealth and infiltration, as well as some smooth talking and a bit of luck."

Looking around the table, Shinon analyzed everyone, and then spoke. "Janiven, you can obviously hide in plain sight. You're a city guardswoman, retired or no, dropping by the mayor's office shouldn't be seen as suspicious for you as long as you're in uniform. You're also a pretty smooth talker and you possess a certain...gift for distraction."

Shinon cleared his throat and then nodded to John. "You have the Hellknight's armor still. You're also really good with a sword. Obviously if we need to fight, you can definitely assist us in that, but if the Order of the Rack is breathing down the mayor's neck, one more Armiger lurking around won't go noticed at all."

"As for me, well, I can remain unseen, when I wish. After a few minutes of scoping out the office, I can probably infiltrate it without being seen or heard. So I will personally scout the place and try to discover where they are hiding Arael without being detected. If I am successful, I may be able to get him out of there myself without alerting anyone. But that's going to take a lot of luck on my part."

Shinon glanced at Kenji, then Andrea, then Duncan. "Of course, all of you will be major assets as well, especially if we're walking into a trap."

He sighed and then looked down at Morosino. "What you did was brave. Without your courage and quick-thinking, we would have all been caught, and there would have been no one left to save Arael. So, even though you have to stay behind this time, you're the one who really saved Arael's life. Be proud of that."

Shinon took a moment to collect his thoughts, before his eyes settled on Janiven. "I know this wasn't part of your reason for hiring me, but I won't sit by and let an innocent man suffer. We'll get him out, Janiven." He tried to sound as comforting as possible.


Evil GM

Andrea Private Conversaton:
You can tell she is one who is learning about faith. Not the same death god as you but one who also fosters healing and knowedge.


Evil GM

On thing you get a sense of is the group is idealistic, most are bold but all need to be shaped and taught. Each young member has a knack for certain talents and they have strong learning potential. They chatter about wanting a better Westcrown and to help others and to live free.


Male Human(Minkakian) Martial Artist lvl 2 (Int +4) (AC17)

Finding a connection between us I speak more enthusiastically. "I too am orphan. I raised by master. Not a very good kid. Bentuay I got my master in big troubu. I caused probrems an he went to jairu for dem. He torud me from prison to wander da ruands and do good. He forgave me an made the request. So I am here now, ready fight for rand not my own an I want do good for once."

I know this wasn't in the backstory but to be honest I hadn't decided what exactly had gone down in his past until now. Neat time to bust it out don'tcha think?


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea listens to Janiven and Shinon. I agree that this is an excellent oppurtunity to change Westcrown, I will agree to aid you since I have a stake in things as well. Looking at Shinon. I don't believe that going in alone for a jailbreak is a good idea. Scouting, yes, But we will need a plan.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon nodded and sighed. "It's at times like these that I wish I had some talent for the arcane. If only there was a way to make you or Kenji or Duncan disappear into thin air. Then we could walk right in there, take out the guards, and get Arael out."


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Lofty goals and words from all. But most of you youngsters need to slow down. We are talking about Pullin a man from the grasp o' the hellknights. Me patron and I have a vested interest in setting people to freedom and bringin retribution to the wicked. But I do so knowin' each day could be me last. If we pursue this, chances are someone will die. Make yer piece wit that fore ya put yer hand up. As fer making us dissappear. Gold'll buy us a potion der that


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon nods solemnly. "I have no qualms about putting my life on the line to save another. Though if we scout the area first and do our best to position ourselves around the perimeter and distract any guards, we shouldn't have to worry about anything like that. I am prepared to die, but I certainly don't plan on it."


Evil GM
Kenji Masada wrote:

Finding a connection between us I speak more enthusiastically. "I too am orphan. I raised by master. Not a very good kid. Bentuay I got my master in big troubu. I caused probrems an he went to jairu for dem. He torud me from prison to wander da ruands and do good. He forgave me an made the request. So I am here now, ready fight for rand not my own an I want do good for once."

I know this wasn't in the backstory but to be honest I hadn't decided what exactly had gone down in his past until now. Neat time to bust it out don'tcha think?

I have no problem with you, or anyone else, adding to their backstory. The more information the better, I can try to slip things into th game for each of you.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19
Shinon wrote:
Shinon nodded and sighed. "It's at times like these that I wish I had some talent for the arcane. If only there was a way to make you or Kenji or Duncan disappear into thin air. Then we could walk right in there, take out the guards, and get Arael out."

I am afraid I have no prayers that can hide us from their eyes. I do know of one that prevent them from attacking but they would still be able to see us and block our way.

Andrea nods to Duncan. I agree, we should watch and see when the majority of the knights are absent and chose that time to act. As you said, some magic from any arcanists will be very helpful. A distraction would be very helpful to draw them off, perhaps a staged robbery or 'public disturbance'


Evil GM

Each of the young people say, "We have no problem dying for what is right and we believe in Janiven and Arael, we can make a difference.

Of course, we want to avoid bringing harm to our friends and families so its best that wear masks to hide our identity. Perhaps an armband or something, so the commoners identify the movement and can trust us. it is apprarent that this is an discussion this group has had frequently.People need an identity for this movement or a name they can associate with fair honest justice.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

"Shinon, one of the problems with your plan is that it assumes that they are not looking for Janiven. They went to the tavern looking for her, so it ia a safe bet they will not just let her walk into the mayors office with out arresting her."


Human, NPC

Janiven speaks up: "On behalf of Arael, myself, and these young enthusiastic individuals - that yet gain a name- we thank you for offering your services."Looking around at each member of the group, We have a lot of talent, and potential talent, at this table, together we can make a difference.'

Looking at the empty chair at the other end, where Arael should be, "It is of the utmost importance that we get back Arael or they will torture him. Regardless of a person's faith and resolve... pliers and scapels and razor wire can break anyman's will."

Looking around and smiling a Shinon and Kenji, winking at each,"We need to be smarter then the other side, we can not go head to head with them right now," waving around to the youths, "they have spirit but nay the training; however, what they lack in skill can be overcome with their ability to gather information and be of assistance elsewhere."

"Does anyone have any suggestions on how and when to get Arael back? Seems to me a jail break is tricky and we get both the Hellknights of the Rack and the Dottari upset that way. It is common knowledge that the Dottarri have no love loss for the Rack and the few zeolots that are in control.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

"The best time would be before he is handed over to the rack."


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon contemplated John's words for a moment. "We don't have the right to ask Janiven to stay behind. This man is important to her, and if she wishes to be there, then she should be there. Janiven, it's up to you."

"On the other hand, the Order of the Rack were the people coming for her, not the Dottari. It's possible that the Dottari are unaware of Janiven's connection to Arael. If that's the case, then she'd be just as invisible as I stated previously."

"We certainly won't be taking any of the new recruits with us on this mission. They will have plenty of time to play their parts, but for now they need to let us play ours. Time is of the essence when it comes to this rescue, so it makes sense that only Andrea, Kenji, Duncan, John, Janiven and myself should go along."


Evil GM

Here is an interior view of the Shrine that has been affectionately renamed The Ermerald Cup

Shrine

See what you guys have created...I will be a linking machine now!


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

John, striking when they are about to hand him over or the night before? Perhaps we can use the sewers to travel through the city since the Hellknights seemed to be at the disadvantage there and Janiven and her friends have traveled through them before.
Considering Janiven's statement about masks. I agree that is a good decision in regards to concealment and a symbol for the group. SOmething simple to start, a broken chain?


Male Human(Minkakian) Martial Artist lvl 2 (Int +4) (AC17)

Dad gummit Janiven needs to stop being so flirty with Kenji! Shes messin with his head.

I blush at Janiven's wink. I cannot figure her out. Is she genuinely interested in me or is this a ploy to keep me around? I seem a bit confused and unsure to onlookers.


Evil GM

kenji you have heard her speak of Arael more as a father figure but if you would like to role a Diplomacy to gather some information from the other NPC's


Evil GM

"Ohhhh, a broken chain is awesome, " pipes in Tarvi, "My parents are jewelers and I work a their shop, I could get small scraps."

Yakopoulio chimes in, Chains will look soooo hot on you Tarvi," the gnome comments in sarcastic seductive manner.

"Yakooulia be quiet 'fore I smash ye head my hands. You are always so negative. don't know why Arael invited you anyways."

There are an assortment of comments about a broken chain being a good symbol.


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

And that is why ye're gonna git yeselfs killed. Talking about masks and armbands and secret handshakes like this, as though a witty name is gonna get the job done. Me race may not be knownfor subtlety, but I KNOW how to walk the shadows. We danae need that stuff. All ye're doin is making yerself easier to spot. Think about it, you can spot a cleric a mile away cause a his uniform. So let's not wear them. At least not before we've actually done something worth whisperin about. I say we make our strikes from stealth, hit fast n hard and gone an.we let them imagine ghosts and shadows. We need to recon before we make a plan, so that's me an Shinon and the monk doin the close in work. A distraction could help but lets figger.the enemy out first.


Evil GM

Morosino slips back inside the shrine safehouse, "Gots news, the Hellknights have gained custody over Arael and intend to move him out of the city in the next two hours. Suppose to be moving him their stronghold Citadel Rivad, northwest of the city.

Pausing to drink some water, "Rumor is the tunnel Armigers are in deep crud right now for failure to capture Janiven, the remaining ones along with a small escort are being summoned back to the citadel Rivad for training. Sort of killing two birds with one stone...me guess."

Only suppose to have about 15 Armigers, one is Sargeant...but not suppose to have any real hellknight...least that's the news."


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Fifteen? Plus so soon? Do you know where they will be traveling? Direct assault would be the end of us, if we can ambush, perhaps from the roofs we would increase our chances. Or strike before he is moved and hasn't joined the larger force.

Andrea nods to Duncan. Excellent points Duncan, showing people that the Hellknights are fallible is a good idea. Once we can show that, then we can use symbols like the broken chain.


Male Human(Minkakian) Martial Artist lvl 2 (Int +4) (AC17)

Do you need a roll for each person in the club? Or just one big roll?


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon is quiet throughout all of this. Finally he speaks. "An ambush against a group so large will make little difference unless the ambush itself is truly deadly. If we hope to even the odds by taking them by surprise, we can't hold back. Some kind of trap, like a bunch of boulders to take a few of them out, or some kind of pitfall or cage. Something that will, without a doubt, completely negate three or four of the Armiger's from being involved in the fight. If we don't have something like that, a simple ambush won't contribute more than a few extra arrows to our chances."


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

I agree. If they are traveling by the streets, we could hem them in with pushed wagons or other blockades. A distraction might be able to peel some off such as a theft or brawl. I would hesitate to use anything like fire since it could easily get out of control.


Male Human(Minkakian) Martial Artist lvl 2 (Int +4) (AC17)

Here's one check just in case. Diplonacy to gather info on the folks in this room:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18 Not bad.

I lean forward. "I having troubu wit names of da knights. Dese escorts of Araeru are da weak ones from sewer yes? Not strong as odder knights? We handu sis of dem in sewer an win wit not much damage. Since den I feeru stronger. I feeru I cud take on mor an do better. Ambush is my vote. If Araeru is brains den we need him. Dis group noting for dan a crub of peepo to come togeter an compwain bout sity but not do anyting about it. Is important to act soon"


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

I did have a thought, would it be better to ambush them outside of town? Depending on how far the Citadel is, we could replenish ourselves and strike when they are cut off from any reinforcements.


Evil GM
Kenji Masada wrote:
Do you need a roll for each person in the club? Or just one big roll?

One roll


Human, NPC

Janiven sits back and listens to the newcomers plans, then finally adding, "Yes, an ambush is the way we do this. I like this idea," looking around the table "but not in the City, that will cause unwanted havoc, possible lose of life to innocent people and we would be marked for death under the laws of the City. Besides, the Citywatch will have to join in and protect the Hellknights." Stopping for a while, thinking and taking a long drink of mead.

"Andrea's right lets ambush outside the City's Wall on the road up to the Citadel Rivad. It is a little used road that splits off the main highway and goes up to the Rack's headquarters. Used only by the Order and vendors." Looking around, "We could ambush them there. There are some copse of trees and there is a stoned bridge either would serve as good locations. Maybe we divide them with a frontal skirmish drawing the mounted riders away from the prisoner caravan. Then the main force could hit the rear and free Arael."

Shrugging her shoulders, "Once outside the City the Dottari will have no role in protecting the prisoner, most the nobles don't like the Rack's ways so they wouldn't be overly upset if the Rack suffered some embarrassment."

Looking at Kenji, Duncan and John "if these are similar Armiger's as the sewer this may not be an overly difficult battle. We should use some of the these warriors," pointing to the group. "We have a few useful members with weapons and they can cause a diversion to divide the Armigers. Besides, they need their feet wet, they volunteered for the cause." Saying this matter of factly.

Shaking her head, "The big unknown is the sargeant, who will be cleric of with some skill, and I would not put it past them of sending one actual Hellknight with the group."

"We need to get horses and ride out within half an hour to get a good jump on them."


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

How far is it to the Citadel? From what you say, targeting the sargeant and hellknight is of utmost importance and can help harm their morale.
Andrea considers the bridge. If we attack when at the bridge and when any wagons(if they have them) are taking up most of the space it could be an effective barrier in splitting their forces so we can strike from two locations. The front group drawing some away on horseback and us. Andrea gestures at her group. Striking from the rear, targeting the leaders.


Evil GM

Vitti, who has been sitting here quietly whittling a small wooden pipe, looks up and states "Citadel Rivad is nestled among the hills less than a day’s ride west of Westcrown. It is a forbidding hilltop stronghold that is the main training post of the Order of the Rack. Foolish to assualt the keep itself, so we better succeed the first the time."


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon nods. "I like what I'm hearing. Andrea, that sounds like a solid plan. If we could potentially wall off the bridge, that would delay them for a bit while they try to get through the wall or find a way around, at which point we could strike them down."


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

We need to get moving then. We need to see it t'be sure but I'm thinking the bridge probably too narrow to turn a wagon on. So we plant someone at the end of the bridge with means to but it off. bunch o oil barrels which can quickly be rolled to block it and lit wit Alchemist fire. The horse won't be able to move through that. Plus we shoot the driver.
That leaves em stuck on a.bridge with no where to run while the resta us attack from the rear.
So we need to grab some horses a wagon, and 3 barrels o oil and alchemist fire.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Yes, but how course how can we do it? A broken down wagon would scream 'trap'. Andrea blinks at Duncan's expert advice. Why yes that sounds excellent.


Evil GM

Kenji's Gather Info:
Mathalen would tell you that Arael is like a father figure and there is nothing romantic, at least from what she has heard between Arael and Janiven. Arael is very devote to Iomedea and he is tolerant of other religions but suspect of Asmodeus' teachings. She has never seen Janiven flirt with anyone before.


Evil GM

Gorvio looks up, "Ye all 'ave horses?


Evil GM

I need to do one modification to the scene, I forgot it is now night time. Everyone is curfewed at night as the shadow beasts roam the city and keep crime in check at night. The Hellknights will be taking their prisoner out of the city 2 hours after sunrise. Sorry about that.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

I do not, and unfortunatly have little ability in riding. Of course with our new found fortune, perhaps we can rent horses for our mission./b]

[b] Since we will need to leave very early, I suggest we get a good night's rest so we are not fatigued. We should also talk tactics. I can use my prayers to heal and to help bless our group to fight better, or hinder the arminger's ability to fight and cause a single target to quake in fear, so we we should decide on how we will fight. I suggest we divide the healing potions we found amongst those who will be getting into direct combat, we have eight we have gotten from our travels in the sewers.


Evil GM

Don't forget each party member had 3 cure light potions that Janiven provided in the sewer. I believe Shinon took one and I'm not sure if anyone else did or not.


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Rest would be good. I already called me Lords judgement today. As fer spells, besides providin a Blessing all me spells are fer empowering meself, don't know any beyound that.
Andrea- probably best If ye open wit yer fear spell to take the sergent down a peg. Pity, we ain't got a proper mage, though. Couldn't find one to yer liking Jenavine?


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon nods in agreement. "Yes. I will take my rest as well. I need to collect my thoughts. I had never suspected that House Grulios might be involved in these shady dealings...quite a shocking development. Janiven, could you direct me to my lodgings, please?" He stands up and stretches, yawning a bit.

601 to 650 of 26,346 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gamethread : CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.