Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Baldwin the Merciful's - CoT Campaign

Game Master baldwin the merciful

This is Council of Thieves AP. Westcrown, City of Twilight, once was the center of Aroden's faith, but now it symbolizes despair. By day, the city remains a vibrant center of trade; but, by night only those with a death wish venture out.


5,451 to 5,500 of 25,172 << first < prev | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | next > last >>

Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18
baldwin the merciful wrote:

Lord Eirtein Oberigo looks around then comments that,

** spoiler omitted **

Spoiler:
Very generous. Andrea whisepers to Oberigo I will consult with my group on that matter, but I have little doubt we will be open to such an offer. We are unfamiliar with the grounds and a search is hampered somewhat but perhaps we could find a way to extend our stay, but before we discuss that further, I will consult with my group. Perhaps after first course when we are less flung all over the place.

Andrea smiles and chats with Oberigo some more before gracefully parting and heading for the first course, waving to the others.

Lol, great act Tweaker


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

"Well sir, I was taught to never lie to a commanding officer, so I'll tell you the truth and hope you listen to my whole story. You see, I didn't choose land, I was discharged from the Navy based on false charges. My ship was also one that was doing pirate watch duty along the trade routes and I discovered that several on board were selling some of the goods we had recovered from pirates and smugglers and were lining their own pockets with it. Unfortunately for me, the superior officer I reported them to was also in on it and had me arrested and thrown in the brig."

Lucrezia shakes her head sadly. "There's just too much corruption throughout all of Cheliax and it's cost me my career and the respect of my family. My father hasn't spoken to me since the discharge."


Evil GM

The General has a stern look on his face when Lucrezia makes her statement. "That is unfortunate for all involved. Do you mind sharing what ship, captain and personnel you believe were working on that illegal activity." He pulls out your chair for you and then sits next to you. the lights flicker once again and he snickers.


Evil GM

Duncan she gladly speaks to you about the finer aspects of dwarven drink. "I do have to try that sometime." With another drink she whispers to Duncan,

Spoiler:
"you know the mayor has a sick, deformed son, the child lives in a secret room in the attic, his affliction making him both susceptible to terrible sunburns and unpleasant to look upon."
She then makes the holy sign of Asmodeaus as if to prevent a curse from inflicting her.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Be off for work for a while so I will just post a few things to tell the others

Andrea will eat modestly and whisper to any of her friends nearby that they should gather when the course is done. When they are able to group up, Andrea tells them that she gave the first piece of gossip that tge Grukios want them to guard the docks and that the Mansion has a dungeon called the Nessian Spiral and Oberigo wants to hire them to find the knot for 2k gp. Perhaps everyone can check out Baldwin's poiler.[/ooc]


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin fumes inside, not at Lady Drovenge's rudeness, but at Calseinica's weakness coming back to bite him in the @$$. He disguises it well and escorts the actress to the table, pulling out a chair for her to sit down. He then finds another spot at the long table where he can meet some more nobles and operate without Calseinica's interference.

Diplomacy to charm those he sits beside/opposite of: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29

Orsin asks if any of the Diosa family are in attendance, as he has heard that they're great patrons of the theatre.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Lucrezia will sit down with the General and give him all the information he asked about, plus what vessels the sold cargo was taken from. She'll also add: "Thank you for taking the time to listen to me General. I'm sure this isn't the sort of talk that's appropriate for a fancy party like this."


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 6 (Witchunter) Int+5, F8, R5, W9, +5 vs Spells/Poison, +2 Fort/Will when ragingAC19/T12/FF17, HP51/5563/67 when raging

Ye don't say. Duncan remains silent on the gossip and sticks to speaking of battle and booze, ensuring the waiter keeps her cup full. Secretly he merely waits for the women to tire of conversing with the blunt dwarf and waits the opportunity to pass the gossip to Andrea or Lucrezia. Personally he couldn't care less if the mayor had a deformed Siamese twim on his ass, but apparently these gossiping fools found this information delightful.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

When Andrea nears Duncan and passes alogn his gossip and receives Andrea's gossip about the job offer. Hmm...There might be truth to that, but we can't get distracted with attic rummaging.


Evil GM

Orsin one of the other neighbors mentions that Hendrix Diosa is sitting over there talking to Lord Verde Cemaine and Lady Chammady Drovenge. "That's Hendrix Diosa speaking to Lady Drovenge."

---
The first course of the dinner begins with goblets filled and the Mayor asking for everyone to applaud the Survivors.

"To a fantastic performance, the directing was spectacular and the battles were realistic."

7:00—The Feast of the Gluttonous Wolf: This course consists of beef marrow fritters, boiled side of axebeak, loach flavored with spices and sage, eels in jelly, and smoked fillet of giant gar set in jellied aspic.

I need everyone to make fort DC15 save.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

Fort: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22

Fort: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 6 (Witchunter) Int+5, F8, R5, W9, +5 vs Spells/Poison, +2 Fort/Will when ragingAC19/T12/FF17, HP51/5563/67 when raging

Fort1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23+5vs Magic/Poison


Evil GM

John the food is rich and even having small quantities of the potent wines start to get to your head.

John only:
Temp Wisdom loss: 1d3 ⇒ 2

Tweaker the food and the small quantity of drink still have potent effects.

Tweaker Only:
Temp Wisdom loss: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Duncan the food and the small quantity of drink still have potent effects.

Duncan:
Temp Wisdom loss: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1 This is not a spell or poison.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Oh, hells, Orsin thinks as he sees who his next mark is chatting with.

Fort save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Oof.


Evil GM

Duncan your noble lady friend is beginning to slur her words and her laughter becomes loud. There is similar effect among many of the guests.
At half past the hour, the waiters begin to take the dishes away and clean the table, The Mayor gets up offering yet another toast to the esteemed General. Once he is down he announces, "The second course will be served precisely at the top of the hour, so mingle till then."


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

My goodness. Mother would go green with envy at this meal. I must send a message for some Alchemist's KIndness to be delivered here tomorrow

Don't toss my cookies: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


Evil GM

Orsin and Andrea the food is rich and even having small quantities of the potent wines start to get to your head.

Orsin only:
Temp Wisdom loss: 1d3 ⇒ 2

Andrea only:
Temp Wisdom loss: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Andrea manages to keep her head clear as the dishes are cleared. She visits her friends after the dishes are cleared. The guests seem rather soused, so attentions are lax. Perhaps this would be a good time for Tweaker to wander around and perhaps Lucrezia?


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Fort save 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Evil GM

The General extends his hand to you Lucrezia, and bids farewell

Lucrezia Only:
"I must be leaving but let me offer you this, you have no reason to be concerned about a pit fiend is imprisoned deep under Aberian’s Folly. Chances of the pit fiend escaping its imprisonment," says Vourne, "are remote— Andoran is more likely to reclaim Cheliax’s respect than that devil is to find its way out of its Thrune-built cage."

He poiltely bows to the Mayor and announces he must be leaving to check on his ships that depart in the morning.

The wine and food begin to go to your head.

Lucrezia only:
Temp Wisdom loss: 1d3 ⇒ 1


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Lucrezia feels her head beginning to get a bit fuzzy as she goes over to Andrea after the courses have been cleared away. "Well, that was actually a nice talk. We discussed my dismissal from the navy and then later he assured me that the pit fiend that's imprisoned underneath Aberian's Folly is highly unlikey to ever escape its imprisonment. Should I try to poke around now or try to flirt with the mayor until everyone is more drunk?"


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Andrea's game plan and one she passes along to her friends is to water down the wine. Andrea gets a water glass and colors it with her wine.

We need to try to keep from falling over before everyone else. This might be a good way to butter people up with extending the party. Perhaps suggesting that limited reenactment of the Six-Fold Trials? Orsin could do some singing and John some whipping.

Andrea drifts off to another wing in order to get the lay of the land, as well as where there room will be.

Oy Lucrezia, maybe you should get better acquainted witht he mayor. He really liked you after the play.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18
Lucrezia Villanova wrote:
Lucrezia feels her head beginning to get a bit fuzzy as she goes over to Andrea after the courses have been cleared away. "Well, that was actually a nice talk. We discussed my dismissal from the navy and then later he assured me that the pit fiend that's imprisoned underneath Aberian's Folly is highly unlikey to ever escape its imprisonment. Should I try to poke around now or try to flirt with the mayor until everyone is more drunk?"

Water your wine like this. Also avoid the snacks being passed around and push stuff around your plate If you flirt, you might get him to take you on a tour of the place.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Water wine, push around food, flirt with mayor and maybe get whipped by John later. Sounds like a good plan to me."

Lucrezia will wander off and try to see if she can make it over to the mayor. Hopefully he's not so surrounded by fawning sycophants that I can't reach him.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Twenty minutes after the first course Orsin excuses himself to the privy where he discretely casts herosim on himself.

That's +2 to skill checks, saves, and attack rolls for the next 40 minutes. Orsin knows that it may not be the most efficient use of his magic, but he must make a good impression on Hendrix Diosa (and Lady Chammandy Drovenge, if he can manage).

Orsin tracks down Lord Hendrix Diosa and makes an introduction. Offering a deep bow he says, "Hendrix Diosa, is it? Allow me to introduce myself, Orsino Bessatte of Kintargo."

Sense Motive to esteem Hendrix's reaction: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32

DM Only:

If Hendrix gives Orsin "the eye", the bard reciprocates. Orsin's a bit of a womanizer, but he's willing to do anything to find Gregorio's killer, even if that means pretending he plays for the same team.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18
Lucrezia Villanova wrote:

Water wine, push around food, flirt with mayor and maybe get whipped by John later. Sounds like a good plan to me."

Lucrezia will wander off and try to see if she can make it over to the mayor. Hopefully he's not so surrounded by fawning sycophants that I can't reach him.

If you need to get revved up for it, I can give you a little slap and tickle in the ladies room Andrea teases.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Lucrezia snickers at Andrea's comment and teases her back before she walks off. "Silly girl, you don't have what it takes to get me revved up."


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Ohohohohohohohho! She don't know me very well do she?


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Bugs Bunny?

Consider Andrea challenged :P


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Andrea licks her lips and passes by Lucrezia as they go for their various targets.

En Garde Andrea' hand lighty brushes Lucrezia's hip and sends a light puff of air at her ear, the scent of wine and perfume washing over her.

Flirt: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Andrea then vanishes amongst the milling crowd.


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 6 (Witchunter) Int+5, F8, R5, W9, +5 vs Spells/Poison, +2 Fort/Will when ragingAC19/T12/FF17, HP51/5563/67 when raging

Well, Duncan was pretty spent. He HATED social encounters that didn't include soldiers or tradesmen, since that was pretty much all he had anything to say about. He'd managed to ditch the noblewomen but who to speak to now?
Perception1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Not seeing anyone interesting he finds Tweaker.

Keeping his voice low, Let's look about, shall we?, Should a bought a wand of Vanish.

He lets Tweaker lead off first. Duncan walks as everybody mingles and heads around a corner to break LOS, then stealthily follows Tweaker, backing him up and keeping an eye out.
Stealth+Stealth Synergy (when ever a stealth roll is needed for Duncan he uses the best of his or Tweakers roll then adds his bonuses1d20 + 9 - 3 ⇒ (16) + 9 - 3 = 22


Evil GM

Lord Diosa acknowledges you Orsin, "How do your do. I happen to be one of the few here who actually did not see the play. However, I understand it was a memorable performance." He tips is cup to you.

---

During the break between courses there is not much information gained from any noteworthy guests. Fortunately, nobody pushes wine during the break.

The Mayor looks at Orsin who is chatting with Lord Diosa. "I was thinking after this next course that Lazarod should entertain us with recitation or song. We've heard him sing throughout the play, perhaps he can honor us with a private rendition."


Evil GM

Duncan all the noble look the same to you right now, then you hear the Mayor's announcement.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Andrea scores herself some more water or juice to carry around and plans on keeping it with her for the upcoming course.

Here, Here! Andrea encourages Orsin. Makign a covering motion on her glass as a reminder to ease up on the wine.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin politely nods to Lord Diosa as he excuses himself from the noble's presence.

"I would be honored, your grace."

Orsin moves about the room in a stately fashion as continues to address the guests.

"In the short time I have been in Westcrown, I have been fortunate enough to sing of great palaces and kings. Of knights and valor in the field. Of trial and error." Pause for laughs. "But what I have yet to sing of in your fair city is perhaps the most dangerous thing of all... Love."

With a quiet whisper and a flourish of his hand, Orsin casts [/i]ghost sound[/i] to fill the air with the sound of harpsichords and violins to accompany him as he sings an aria from the perspective of Love.

"I am come to lock all fast,
Wives without me do not last.

I, like counsels of the wise,
Must be hid from vulgar eyes.

'Tis holy and we must conceal,
They profane it who reveal it."

Perform (sing): 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 11 + 2 = 23


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Quick, someone (Andrea?) aid another to sing in harmony with me! That'll push us into Memorable Performance territory.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

That might just make it worse!

Andrea will Aid another

AA-Perform: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Nailed it


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Andrea, I could kiss you right now for that natural 20. In fact, I think I will.

Orsin smiles in surprise as Andrea's glittering voice joins in harmony with his. Their lines of melody weave between each other until coming together in happy union on the final note. Andrea, as a priestess of Calistria, must have been familiar with the song since it extolled the erotic virtues of clandestine love.

When the audience makes its applause, as Orsin and Andrea take their bows, the bard grabs his duet-partner by the waist, dipping her low before leaning in and planting his hot lips against hers. He plays the kiss up for the audience, but there's no question that he's enjoying it.

After breaking the kiss, he whispers into Andrea's ear, "Thank you." The pair take another set of bows before rejoining the festivities once more.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Andrea wraps her arms around Orsin's neck and returns the kiss with equal fervor.

Oh Goddess! It has been a while since I had a real man in my arms! Andrea lets her tongue dart into Orsin's mouth before parting.

Mm..Thank you. Andrea replies as she bows with Orsin and rejoins the crowd. Well damn. I wish I brought Fiosa along as a handmaiden. Mmph...I need her.


Evil GM

That was outstanding.

The group cheers, clapping and toasting you two. "Bravo, bravo, outstanding the Mayor is on his feet."


Evil GM

The second intermission between courses is lit with joy from the duet singing in perfect harmony. Due one a brief pause, Lady Drovenge announces "that she must, unfortunately, leave early to attend
another event. She wishes the other guests a good evening and calls for her carriage."
The fact that she rides back home after dark without
apparent care for the shadow beasts becomes the favorite topic
of discussion among most of the nobles for the remainder of the hour, with most whispering of how those Drovenges “always were something of fools.”

---
The third course is served promptly at 9:00—The Fat of the Land: This course consists of honey-roasted hogfish, venison, sturgeon, and
lampreys in hot sauce. In addition, a vast caravan of fruits and breads, olives, jars of curious pickles, huge stuffed peppers, figs, dates and
honeycombs is offered as well.

A dry white wine is served that has hints of oak, and lemon that adds a potent punch to meal.


Evil GM

During the third course Lord Oberian sits next to Andrea and claping softly for her performance she just completed. "Not only warrior but an entertainer too. Bravo. So, are your friends interested in my proposal?"


Evil GM

The Mayor asks if Tweaker can provide a little entertainment between the next course, his word beginning to slur heavily.


Evil GM

Calseinica liens into Orsin sliding her friendly hand over his lap. She has been drinking with each course, "I'm wondering iiifs <slur> the attic <hiccup> is really haunted" her body is pressed up tight on Orsin.


Evil GM

Here is an updated map of areas you would ahve been able to mingle through. Including the room to the north which is known for its pool of honey. The guests who walk in there are dipping fruits and cheeses and crackers int he pool and eating. There are rose bushes through out the room but on closer inspection they are permanent illusions.

Anyone looking a the bushes can make a perception check.

The room to the south is the jungle of nectar room which as a huge fountain with crystal clear water, the sky shows the night time on the ceiling, it stars are bright and moon appears to be close.

Know: Nature

The branches n the tree large trees hold pineapples, mangoes, kiwis, peaches and papayas, but what makes these trees truly unusual is that each branch of trees have different fruits.

There is room marketed with a "P" that is the indoor privy and the unusual thing is the running water that is both hot and ice cold.

CURRENT MAP


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Andrea smiles and nods her head. We are open to the offer. Andrea restricts herself to some light fruit and watered wine during the meal Will you wish to meet with us or I can pass along any details you believe are important.

Off to work for a few hours, just bot me around as needed


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22

Perception: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (4) + 18 = 22

Listen to other conversations: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (4) + 18 = 22

Ok.

Would Acrobatics work? What type of roll? Could even do an escape artist I suppose though not sure how that works.


Evil GM

Andrea, the Lord will tell you that you can send word to his manor if you find it.

Andrea Only:
He smiles and says I've heard that "The Asmodean Knot, unlike the rest of the manor and the Hessian Spiral, is said to be contained wholly in a pocket dimension accessed from a special mirror hidden somewhere in the house."

5,451 to 5,500 of 25,172 << first < prev | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gamethread : CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.