Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Baldwin the Merciful's - CoT Campaign

Game Master baldwin the merciful

This is Council of Thieves AP. Westcrown, City of Twilight, once was the center of Aroden's faith, but now it symbolizes despair. By day, the city remains a vibrant center of trade; but, by night only those with a death wish venture out.


5,301 to 5,350 of 25,188 << first < prev | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | next > last >>

Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22

I doubt that since it was done by the first mayor and is a different plane. Figure he didn't need help with making it secure. Wonder if the new mayor has done anything that might give a clue. He has parties so might have certain places off limits.


Evil GM

Tweaker make know-local check.


Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22

Know:Local: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


Evil GM

The elder wizardly fellow smiles, "Well, how wonderful Lazarod himself is here in my store. A very useful item a handy haversack can be. Why yes, I have a couple here in the store...it costs 2000 gold, but I don't get too many celebrities in the shop 1950, if you promise to tell folks that you shop here."


Evil GM

Tweaker Only:
You learn that the majordomo is a female called Crosael Simiin Rasdovan.She is pretty lady who tends to blend into the background. She does like her poetry.


Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22

All I could find out about the majordomo is her name is Crosael Simiin Rasdovan hope I spelled it right and she likes poetry. Was hoping for something a little more dubious to use but does anyone know anything about poetry?

Tweaker does all he can to be properly prepared. Does anyone know someone who specializes in masks?

Tweaker is actually looking at getting a couple of decent masks. Not sure about material or what can be done with them if ever able to enchant but want them to be nice to be able to do that with them.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 5/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

I am sure Orsin is a font of poetry. Herhaps he can locate her early and chat her up. If we can perhaps get a few of the servents replaced with our people, we can move more freely.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin smiles broadly at hearing the news. "It would be my honor, thank you!"

Orsin pays the 1950 gold coins and gleefully receives the haversack. "Ah, just like in the Chronicles!"

Does the shop carry a good selection of scrolls? I'm not sure what I'm looking for yet, but Orsin's become increasingly more interested in magic as of late.


Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22

That might work as they may hire extras for parties. I don't know anything about that though. So we know they like gossip, one likes her drinks and hope she is easily spotted, and the majordomo like poetry. Unless I have to then would like to leave the charming of people to others. Not exactly great at this and just a boring for the most part. Hope I am not placed someplace special.

Tweaker looks to be getting nervous. He is starting to stress thinking he will be expected to chat people up and find information.

Just remembered that they are saying the fool stole the show. Will try and avoid attention if possible and let the talkers do their part of finding the information.

Tweaker does ask what all should be brought. He agrees that bringing some rations and such is likely smart if going to leave this plane.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 5/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Perhaps make a gift of poetry to the majordomo and have Orsin get in her knickers? If we can pinch keys, we might be able to make copies. Perhaps Tweaker could get a mold or something and make some if things go so pear shaped we have to come back later.

I have some rope, a crowbar, long pole and sunrods that can be useful. getting all this in might be a problem. That is why I suggested getting a friendly person in the staff. They could put the stuff somewhere when it is time for us to make our move.

What worries me about that demiplane is just how will we handle getting in and out? If we do things well, we will have 2 evenings to find the key so we can retreat one time if things get bad.


Evil GM

You do learn replacing staff or getting hired on the staff is not going to happen, it is a very tight ship. These are coveted jobs and this particular majordomo has filled any temporary staff openings weeks ago.


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 6 (Witchunter) Int+5, F8, R5, W9, +5 vs Spells/Poison, +2 Fort/Will when ragingAC19/T12/FF17, HP51/5563/67 when raging

Duncan bids the lady a farewell and offers greeting to Shinon, who was absent. The goes to Meet Andrea and pass on the gossipto be dropped at the party.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 5/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Andrea does pack early, even though she might have a full day before the party, she pushes some thingss into her backpack and scribes the last scroll of invisibility for Tweaker.

I have no idea what might happen in this 'demiplane' Andrea says to Fiosa as they have lunch. Andrea makes sure Emily doesn't eat with her fingers and keeps her face clean with a little cloth, much to the orphan girl's displeasure. It is even more worrying than the stage since we might not even be able to get out until we find that key thing.

Andrea suddenly notices Fiosa is resting her chin in her palm, just looking at Andrea with a little smile.

What?

Oh, nothing. Just chin up.


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 6 (Witchunter) Int+5, F8, R5, W9, +5 vs Spells/Poison, +2 Fort/Will when ragingAC19/T12/FF17, HP51/5563/67 when raging

Duncan walks in. Afternoon Wasp. Went and saw them nobles Shin on is stayin with....Duncan relays the false gossip the noblewoman gave him.
Think ye can drop those in conversation?


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 5/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Andrea nods. I will tell Orsin as well. The Bard is becoming very popular these days.


Evil GM
Duncan Redhammer wrote:

Duncan walks in. Afternoon Wasp. Went and saw them nobles Shin on is stayin with....Duncan relays the false gossip the noblewoman gave him.

Think ye can drop those in conversation?

Actually, Duncan and Andrea were at the Grulios together. It doesn't really matter as long as the information was conveyed.


Evil GM
Orsino 'Orsin' Bessatte wrote:

Orsin smiles broadly at hearing the news. "It would be my honor, thank you!"

Orsin pays the 1950 gold coins and gleefully receives the haversack. "Ah, just like in the Chronicles!"

Does the shop carry a good selection of scrolls? I'm not sure what I'm looking for yet, but Orsin's become increasingly more interested in magic as of late.

Yes. My intent at this stage the mid-levels in to introduce two alternative magic shops: Talbards and the potion shop that Tweaker is shopping in. These shop will be good for scroll/wondrous type items and potions. Armor and weapons will be Gruums shop and the weapons shop John's been shopping at. When we get to about 8th level, I may kick in another set of shops that sort of depends. Gruum's will certainly still be a key location but he does need to secure large location and the services of hedge wizard for enchantments. I'm also going to get the haberdasher, Lisbane, an enchanter so he can sell clothing items.

If I get around to it tonight or tomorrow, I will put tab under the info map that outlines these shops services.


Evil GM

Is the group going to try to talk to anyone else, including Arael and Janiven, before the the party. We will say it is the morning of the big party now, and the weather is starting to turn windy and dreary. Also, how are each of you arriving at the mayor's residence - walking, horse, carriage?


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 5/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

I guess we can meet up at the safehouse. Drop off the donations and let the others know we are off.

Hello Janiven. Andrea seems to prefer talking to Janiven since in Andrea's eyes, Janiven has put her money where her mouth is and gone out into the field with the group. Here are the donations. We will be heading off to the party and try to find the 'knot' whatever the heck that is.

Andrea does ask John if his knowledge of planes can offer any insight.

It seems that we will be hobnobing during the day and looking around mostly at night when the others sleep off the liquer. We can't get anyone other than the main group in but hopefully we can sneak nmore equipment in.

Andrea waits for the others to chime in with their thoughts.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

How much would it have been to buy some new knee high black leather boots and a black silk cloak?

When Lucrezia meets up with the others at the safehouse, she cannot stop herself from snickering when she sees Orsin. In fact, every time she looks at him, she starts again.

Lucrezia manages to compose herself long enough to ask Andrea to check her out. "I think the saloon I went to did a great job of cutting out all the burned bits of my hair and styled it rather nicely. Do I look decent enough to get the mayor's attention again? Do you think my scars look fresh enough or do I need some more?"


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 5/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

You look so much better after a good do-over. I had my feet pedicured and a good salve put on. Hopefully I will get the rest of my toe nails back soon. As for the scars? Just have John swing my scourge on you once or twice for a nice fresh welt.

Andrea suggests they either walk or take a carriage.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Cue Brittany: Hit me baby one more time!

"John, you up for taking another swing at me?

Lucrezia will vote for a carriage. Makes for a better entrance.


Evil GM

Lucrecia and Andrea you can get high quality new boots and an outfit (you already have some jewerly)35 GP. The cost for the makeover was 10 GP they gave you a small discount.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 5/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Looking good is costly but oh so worth it.


Human, NPC

"The play was a terrible sacrifice and ordeal for you all but you have taken steps towards making this city safer for everybody. the talk on the street is about the Survivors who also destroyed the Bastards of Erebus and the Goblin King. The swell is happening the tension within this city is lifting a bit. You can see, hear and feel the mood shifts." She nods, "Its time to find a piece of the solution that will forever rid this city from the shadow beasts."

At this point Ailyn Ghontasavos chimes in "look for a puzzle box container that will be the Chelish Crux, it will be in the Mayor's house. This Asmodeus Knot should be some locked doorway, expect it to be trapped" as she looks at Tweaker.


Human, NPC

Janiven steps up and slides 6 potions of cure serious wounds and 6 potions of lesser restoration. "Arael and I thought these could be of aid." With that she nods towards Arael who is standing there silent.


Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22

Tweaker wants a nice mask. Not sure if should go ivory or metal of what would be best. Figure a mask that leaves mouth and the chin in the open but covers rest of face.

I will chip in for a nice carriage since we have to make good appearance.

Tweaker will see what Tiny things about the invitation and if there are any pointers he would have. He states he hopes he can avoid most of the food and for sure the drink. Tweaker doubts there is anywhere to get a couple of floorplans but will ask Tiny if he thinks it is possible since the mayor was a caster is who supervised the construction. Those types seem to hold onto their secrets tightly.

Tweaker asks Orsin if will help him as will try to visit some of the classier poetry shops and try to find out what the majordomo likes. Such as a particular style or artist. He is thinking a small gift might work wonders at getting her to share information.

Orsin, I am good at trying to figure puzzles out but not people. Do you think that it would be a good cover since is an overnight event to say to the shopkeeps that we are trying to make sure we have a nice night since hearing the mayor is a bachelor so the majordomo is who we want to play nice to?


Evil GM

Tweaker you can find a costume party outfitter they will have various masks which are normally for parties, such as mardi gras. On the low end you can find one for 10 GP and they go up into the hundreds depending on the style and detail. A nice quality ivory masks is going to cost 25 GP and more. Now this is the type of thing you could start to have made for you and enchanted if that is part of your persona you want to go with.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin arrives at the safehouse in the morning like the rest of the group. He didn't know what else to spend his gold on in Talbard's shop, so he thanked the wizard and left with his new purchase.

He arrives with his Lazarod costume in hand, freshly mended by Theo Lisbane, but is currently dressed in another one the haberdasher's creations. The courtier's outfit is made of a black-on-black brocade with red embroidery. It looks nearly identical to his other outfit and only the most attentive inspection would betray any difference between this and his usual garments.

He offers to hide any additional weapons or items for the party in his handy haversack, but insists they put them in sheathed or otherwise bundled in cloth. The bag is made of well-crafted black leather and fits easily slung across the shoulder like a messenger bag.

Tweaker, you can put your bow and arrows in. Any other takers?

Oh, yeah, I forgot, I own a carriage, you guys, if it's cheaper to just rent the horses.


Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22

Tweaker gulps when he hears what is in the box later.

So, is there any idea on how large the Knot is? We were planning a couple of days of food to be sure. Also how do we get out without getting caught? I was lucky and Andrea had time to put a couple of invisibility spells on a scroll. Should we look at making sure we have enough of those to sneak out? I doubt the mayor would be happy catching us as we leave.

Tweaker starts thinking through making sure he has all his gear ready.

Edit: as typing message he responds lol. How much would a case or bag to make sure it had nothing pointy getting out be?


M Human, NPC Expert

Tiny tells you, "the Mayors mansion was created long before the Thrune came into power. This demiplane probably came into existence with the first mayor that the Thrune supported. I'm unable to find any floorplans that are accessible to the public."

"I wouldn't doubt those that knew anything about the Manion's construction are disposed of."


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

"If it's a matter of seducing a woman, just leave that to me."

"...or Andrea, depending on the woman. If Tweaker, with perhaps Duncan and one other, can locate the Knot while the rest of us entertain the guests, we should be able to pull this off without a hitch. Tweaker, as the play's star performer you'll have to make an appearance of course, but we'll try to give you some breathing room to sneak off. Once the entrance to the Knot has been located, we should all regroup and go in together."

"What do you think Duncan?" asks the opera singer, deferring to the wisdom of our resident tactician.


Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22

Yes, I think I am going to take Tweaker that way. Since he is helping Tiny with high end clients might be best to cover his face. Don't know how this works. Be happy to do it. Never had a character wear a mask before. Hawkman from DC comics has a few different looks and the ones that doesn't cover his mouth seems good for this event. Others can be full face as long as not blocking vision or ears.

May I inquire into what would be a lovely mask for a lovely party? Something that would look a little foolish and not upset any nobles? Great to work for them when they pay but having to attend parties is hard. Tweaker doesn't know much about this but isn't going broke on the mask but do want to help party look presentable. He will look at a few and will spend between 25 and 75 gold on what looks like would be best for the party.

Appraise: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Figure I will have to bluff though I do believe what I am saying it is also a distraction from making it look like I am the fool from the play. Don't know if I have any modifiers for speaking the truth while trying to misdirect.

Bluff: 1d20 ⇒ 16


Evil GM

The sales person shows you several masks in your price range. If you explain the purpose of the mask being for a semi-formal party, those are the ones that fit your price range and the style. There is an nice ornate ivory mask for 75 GP, and lesser one for 25 GPs. The salesgirl has an incredible hand carved teak mask for 100GP. She has two clown like masks that range between 15 GP and 45.


Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22

Tweaker will take the hand carved masked. He is surprised but thinks the quality will make a difference to the crowd he will be in.

Will go update sheet. Giving her 2 gold tip.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 5/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Andrea gives everyone a Cure Seriou Wnds Potion and a Lesser restore potion..

Sneaking out can be a problem hence we might have a time limit of two days/nights to do it, but even with a time limit we shouldn't kill ourselves to get the box. We can bring it out to deal with when we find it.

Andrea is correct that they key to the Pathfinder house is in the puzzle box which is in the Asmodain Knot?

I can take another hit for the team dignity wise regarding the Majordomo but now way in hell am I..whoa..never mind. Andrea almost blurted out about boinking Thelsing

Quickly changing the subject. If Lucrezia can butter up the mayor and loosen his tongue with booze she might be able to get into on the Knot. Just make sure you sip your drink or is there a way to kill the booze content?


Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22

Why do we have 2 days? We have an overnight party I thought. Did I misread things? Not first time but making sure I understand our time. I thought we had time to get to party and through the night to find the vault and a change of clothes (to get out of party stuff) was ok since was overnight. I do same thing with home group as I have to ask to make sure I understand.

I am not sure about the time or how this will work. Tiny was unable to find anything about the house. He agrees with me that likely the owner made the workers disappear. We need to be ready if we have to speed things up. Just trying to find weaknesses that we can exploit to make things quicker and safer.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

"If I recall correctly, the invitations said that the party will last two days. Bloody nobles. Our main priority is to find the way into the Knot and get the Chelish Crux. It sounds like we have three possible leads: the majordomo, the mayor himself, or finding it ourselves. I believe we maximize our chances of success if we try all three of these options simultaneously."

"I'll do what I can to gain favor with the majordomo, but there are certain families with whom... with whom I must have introductions."


Evil GM

The sales cleric thanks you Tweaker for the tip. "Have fun." She pleasantly comments.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Lucrezia nods as Andrea talks about buttering up the Mayor. "I'll do my best to keep him interested in me and occupied. Who knows what I might be able to talk him into if I can get him really interested in me. Hopefully I can maintain his interest without having to do anything too distasteful with him."

Lucrezia looks slightly embarrassed for the next part. "And, uhm, on the subject "taking hits for the team" and who's done who and all...Well just so Orsin's not surprised by any stray bit of gossip. While I was in the saloon earlier today the girls there were asking all sorts of questions so, some of the rumors I spread are that you're hung like a stallion and great in bed and that Thesling is a sexual deviant that no one wants to do anything with. I hope you don't mind, but I had to tell them something, otherwise people just assume the worst."


Human, NPC

Janiven chimes in and says, "Don't try to open the box when you get it, bring the box out so it can be examined carefully."

The Mayor's party's tend to be at least overnight and in to the second day. These parties have been known to go longer stretching over several days, if the Mayor likes the company.

"Be careful if you try to sneak off. You don't want to be noticed that you are missing from the party that could be bad news."


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 5/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Andrea sniggers at Lucrezia's words.

So the Mayor probably uses it as his own personal storage space, so he no doubt has a way to move around without getting killed by any traps on the inside. Well that depends on how big the demiplane is of course. Depending on how much a mush brain he is, he might even have a diary to remind himself of what is inside. So Tweaker or Lucrezia might be able to rifle through his papers.

In regards to Janiven's words. I agree, that is probbaly why we should all make an apperance and mingle some before letting Lucrezia and Tweaker sneak around. Duncan and I can do it in a pinch with magic but If I team up with orsin, we can get everyone's attention with music and fine conversation.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin blinks widely, his face quizzicle.

"Why should I be surprised? I'm positively equine."

He seems genuinely confused that that might not be the default assumption.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 5/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Andrea looks thoughtful. Something to consider. As Janiven said the Mayor draws things out if he likes the guests and what is happening. So if we provide enough diversions we can get more time

So..Lucrezia. If we can suss out the ones who are into it, we might have more time if we get the gals and guys from The Grotto in for a special party. I know this is asking a lot, but maybe we can pull it off. Depends on how Tracy and the others feel about it.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Don't all men assume that until some woman burst's their bubble?

Not knowing how to respond to Orsin's comment, Lucrezia just goes along with it. "Well, yes, but you may not have known that we slept together. How else was I supposed to have such firsthand knowledge of your prowess?"

At Andrea, "How do we go about getting them invited? I would think the Mayor is picky about who he lets in his home."


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 5/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

You are correct Lucrezia. We would have to get enough people interested in that which depends on who is at the party. I do think that since many of them like things such as murderplays, an orgy would not be too outragous. We would need to see how the Mayor likes his entertainment.

This is all vaportalk at the momment though, I'm just talking about things that can make our job easier.

Andrea does look at John. Unfortunatly hob nobbing with nobles doesn't seem to be your area of expertise. Perhaps you can chat up any Hellknights who are attending?


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

"I wonder if the mayor will want any special scene re-enactments done?"


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 5/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Whipping..maybe. I am oh so gone if that damned Beast is wheeled out again.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

"Maybe we could suggest a small whipping re-enactment. Telling him we'll only do it for the select few who would truly appreciate such a thing. Maybe we can get him to take us to more private place in the mansion to do it so my screams won't disturb the more sensitive of his guests. Might allow us a chance to explore a bit...What do you think?"


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 5/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

That can work, if there are no objections.

5,301 to 5,350 of 25,188 << first < prev | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gamethread : CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.