Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Baldwin the Merciful's - CoT Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

This is Council of Thieves AP. Westcrown, City of Twilight, once was the center of Aroden's faith, but now it symbolizes despair. By day, the city remains a vibrant center of trade; but, by night only those with a death wish venture out.


5,251 to 5,300 of 26,346 << first < prev | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | next > last >>

Evil GM

Orsin you are stopped as you get the paper folks want to buy you coffee, tea, drinks. Others want autographs and a couple young ladies had other friendly offerings for you as you walk.

In one exchange someone asks "You will be the life of the party tomorrow...if you see Mrs. Tilernos make sure you offer her a glass on fine wine to loosen the tongue." The young well dressed man offers.


Evil GM

The shopkeeper tells you he has one potion that will do the trick. one invisibility potion. "Doubt she has the talent to see you after you have that potion." He looks closer at you. "I'm, Quincy Blackthorn, pleased to meet you."


Evil GM

Tweaker in your snooping around you do manage the following:

Tweaker Only:
You learn that the current mayor is the third resident of the the house since the House of Thrune came in power. The first mayor after Aroden died was priest of Asmodeus by the name of Anvengen Doskivari, who took up residence in 4640 AR. It is rumored he created a demiplane, knows as Asmodean's Knot, somewhere in the house. The second mayor was Dargentu Vheed. It is rumored that the mayors have used the the Asmodeuas Knot as a vault but its protected by monsters and traps. of course, this is all rumor as nobody has actually since it.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

"I am looking for a cloak that will help me resist dangers."


M Dwarf, HP 71, NPC, fighter3/Expert5

Gruum scoffs at the idea of opening a shop in the nobles district, "Ain't findin' me shop in that part of town but ye are onto somethin'g with a bigger space. Maybe find a bigger spot near hear in the workin' man's area. Could hire one a few more smithy's if their work be excellent. Trudd only knows I've got me enough little ones runnin' 'round to support but they be guud workers too...just need guidance and a chance."


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin nods and smiles in warm thanks to those who recognize him on the streets and in the cafe. He kindly signs autographs, kisses hands, exchanges handshakes, and so forth in an effort to mend his reputation and in sincere gratitude. He furrows his brow at the remark about Mrs. Tilernos, but commits the name to memory nonetheless. Maybe she'll know something about Gregorio...?

Before setting out to acquire a handy haversack, Orsin sets off to have his Lazarod costume cleaned and mended at Lisbane the haberdasher's, since he was the one who had designed it as per their agreement. Orsin was surprised by the costume when he first received it before the performance. Surprisingly elegant, impeccably stitched and sumptuously crafted. Lisbane had certainly outdone himself.

Maybe I should let him tailor a doublet for me after all? the bard muses as he appraises the quality of the costume on his way in.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

At a loss for what else to do with the rest of her day while everyone is busy, Lucrezia decides to try to pamper herself and stops by the nearest beauty saloon. I'm sure I still look like a hot damn mess after that play. My hair was singed by acid, so it definitely needs to be trimmed and treated. And I sure could use any help I could get at looking even halfway decent for this stupid, high society, noble party.


Evil GM
John Deos wrote:
"I am looking for a cloak that will help me resist dangers."

"I have couple real nice cloaks over here," he shuffles on over to the rack. He picks up green and brown cloak that has flecks of steel glimmering. "This one here is nice." holding it up to you, "or if you like something a bit more protective this olive with flecks of silver might suit you better." He looks you over, "Those are the two types most like and are the most affordable, I've a couple of each of those too in the back room."

He shows you a +1 (1000gp) and +2 (4000GP) cloak of resistance.


Evil GM

Lucrezia make fame and know:Local check


Evil GM

Orsin there is huge line on the street heading into Theo Lisbane's shop. You can see signage proclaiming he is Your Personal tailor. The crowd rushes to you as you approach. "It is true Lazarod himself shops at Lisbane's...please let him through."

Theo rushes to you, "My good man come on it please ...let Mr. Bessatte in. how can I be of service for you today," he bows deeply grinning ear to ear.


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

out with wife. Back later


Evil GM

Tweaker as you shop in the wizard's boutique a soft hand touches your shoulder, "Friend you did well yesterday...I saw the whole play." She makes sure she says this while looking at the wizard, who understands who you are now.

Tweaker Only:
Samantha says, "Beware the party. Nobels are finicky but make a good first impression. Remember they deal is gossip, so use that to your advantage." Without another word she walks away.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

"I see our arrangement has made you a very popular fellow," Orsin remarks as he gently pushes his way through the crowd. "I'll try to take too much of your time. You are familiar with the party to be held at the mayor's in honor of my co-stars and I? He's requested we arrive in costume and well..." Orsin looks at the state of his clothes and reflects on the horrors he had to endure in them. "...the garment could use some attention to restore it to its previous luster. Can you accomplish this in time?"

Orsin looks back at all the people in the shop and those waiting to get in while Lisbane appraises the damage. The bard is glad that the play has been good to so many and he feels less resentful about the poor review. T'Dj'more's words don't matter. None of this matters.

The bard is giddy with the realization and struggles to suppress a giggle before sternly clearing his throat, awaiting the haberdasher's estimate.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

"I would like the extra protection, but the I don't have that much gold. I will take the cheeper one."


Evil GM

"We all begin somewhere and this if fine protection for you." He gladly takes your money, "Hope to see you and any friends you have again real soon." He smiles.


Evil GM

"Master Bessatte I will be more than happy to get this costume back in shape by tomorrow morning...is there anything else you would like? A new sash or fine hat?" the haberdasher responds.


Evil GM

By the way, you know this is an evening dinner party and that the invitation is clear that you will be the honored house guests for the evening. This is an overnight event so a change of clothes for the next day is suggested.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

"Not at the moment, thank you, but I shall look about your collection before setting off," Orsin replies gratefully.

Are there any particularly eye-catching garments or accessories that won't compromise my bold, masculine public image?


Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22

Ok, I have some thinking to do about what else I might want during the day. Is there anything that could be done to a mask to improve anything? Almost thinking masks might become something Tweaker does.

Tweaker thanks the people he talks with during his research. Tells them sounds like the manor sounds very secure for the vault but wonders if rest of mansion could use some improvements.

Tweaker thanks Quincy. Mr. Blackthorn, I appreciate the help. I have a party to attend tomorrow evening and hoping things are not too wild. Hope I can avoid having to drink or eat too much.

Tweaker shivers when he feels the hand and hears the voice. Samantha creeps him out because she always able to find him and sneak up on him. He doesn't know what she wants. This is scary. How did she know I was in the play?

Tweaker will tell everyone he learned that the current mayor is the third resident of the the house since the House of Thrune came in power. The first mayor after Aroden died was priest of Asmodeus by the name of Anvengen Doskivari, who took up residence in 4640 AR. It is rumored he created a demiplane, knows as Asmodean's Knot, somewhere in the house. The second mayor was Dargentu Vheed. It is rumored that the mayors have used the the Asmodeuas Knot as a vault but its protected by monsters and traps. of course, this is all rumor as nobody has actually since it.

I had a visit from an acquaintance that told me that to be careful of how they finicky they are but to remember they deal in gossip. Anyone got gossip or any idea what nobles would show up? Only thing I know of really is that the fat lady wants the young lady killed from the play.


Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22

When Tweaker sees Areal the next time, he passes a purse of 30 golds. This is for room and board. Let me know if it is not enough. A safe place to rest is important to me.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

It was +5 for fame right?
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea will make sure to get herself spruced up like Lucrezia. She has her hair trimmed of any burned spots and her much abused feet given a pedicure and soft slippers to keep her toes comfy. She does get an extra dress for the following day as well.

When she gets a chance to talk to the others she muses Perhaps we can ask the Missepes and Grulios about who will be showing up. I woulnd't be surprised if one of them was invited. I wonder if there is a guild that worked on the mansion? We might be able to look at their floorplans.

Andrea also gets 4 more flasks of holy water (100 gp) since she suspects the place will be lousy with more devils.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

During Andrea's talk:
"Why not also ask them if they've ever been there before and what they can recall about the place? Maybe track down any servants that have been let go?"


Evil GM
Orsino 'Orsin' Bessatte wrote:

"Not at the moment, thank you, but I shall look about your collection before setting off," Orsin replies gratefully.

Are there any particularly eye-catching garments or accessories that won't compromise my bold, masculine public image?

"Why of course, we have fine items here."

He would whisper in your ear, "There is no charge for the repair or anything you want today. You've been great for business."

He picks up a bold masculine hat for you. He also finds you two high quality courtier's outfits and a new explorer's outfit. With three nice belts, and 100 gp of costume jewelry for the courtier's outfits.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19
Lucrezia Villanova wrote:

During Andrea's talk:

"Why not also ask them if they've ever been there before and what they can recall about the place? Maybe track down any servants that have been let go?"

I asked Fiosa about the servents and chatting up the Missepe's and Grulios is most certainly something to be done. I might not have the time since I will be writing scrolls for Tweaker, so Duncan can talk to a previous member of our group named Shinon with dealing with the Grulios and I might have time to chat with the Missepe's or John can. I wouldn't be surprised if they are tickled pink to see Orsin.

About Tweaker's info. Demiplane? Maybe John can answer any questions about that, but I never learned about that stuff. If we do end up somewhere else, We better get some packs ready with food and we might be in there until we are finished getting that key since we will only have 2 days perhaps at the mansion unless we have an exit plan.


F H, NPC Expert, Merchant - gossiper

Lucrezia you are recognized when you go into the saloon, "Oh my, oh my hte ladies begin to fuss. Come here dearie let us begin right away. Oh, can we get you some wine do share all the gossip about how Orsin and Thesling. They are sooooo dreamy?"

A pause as one girl brings you wine and fruit. "Do tell are they as good in the sack as or are they duds?"


Female NPC, Halfling

Fiosa would tell you its a good idea to chat with the two noble families that are friendly. "Certain families are super secretive on their staffing needs. Those decisions are left to the Majordomo's though. I've heard the mayor is a bachelor."


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Sense Motive to figure out what they want to hear 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Bluff to make Orsin seem like a stallion 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

Despite being thrown off for a second by the nature of the question and the fact that she has never actually slept with either of the afore mentioned gentlemen, Lucrezia nonetheless attempts to speak quite highly of their generous attributes and skill, both on stage and in bed. She tries to gauge their reactions to what she says and tries to figure out what will make the best impression on them. The goal is to get as many women panting after Orsin as she can.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea lets the others know that the Mayor is a bachelor. So...Lucrezia..ever think about settling down. Andrea jibes.

After scribing a scoll Andrea does get herself presentable and tries to arrange afternoon tea with the Grulios, perhaps dragging Orsin along. Making sure to ask for Shinon and Chelsi for introductions, Andrea makes small talk and brings up the topics of the play(If they attended) and if they were invited to the Mayor's mansion and if they were ever there before. Hoping to get a guest list and gist of the place.


F H, NPC Expert, Merchant - gossiper

The oh and awe giggling when you speak about Orsin. "The mayor is notorious for his fare and wine, gluttony and decadence at its greatest...you are sooooooo lucky." There is someone fussing with yoru hair while another girl is doing yoru finger nails, scraping the blood and goo from under them, and a third girl scrubbing you feet."he has the most potent drinks in the city."

Buffing, cutting , scraping and shaving away for what seems like an eternity. "How is Thesling?'

"Oh, did you hear that the Missepe family is off the 'Party' list. Lady Bobby Jo Dioso was saying that the other day. Something about the family being cursed with ill luck nobody wants to be near them."


Female NPC, Female Noble

Shinon is happy to see you Andrea and (John or Orsin if they want to be there) he reintroduces you to Chelsi Longbottom. They will escort you to see Lady Grulios who warmly greets you.

When the topic of the play is brought up she shuns it, "That's not theater that is a sick demented concept, no better than the gladiators. Although I can appreciate that you and your companions were actors and you did survive thankfully. Why were you ever in such a play? Are times that tough?"

Edit: Or Duncan.


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

On the morning of the day of the party, (The entirety of the first day working on his new armor with Ermolos, who was gaining quite a bit of skill). Duncan dressed himself in his new gear.
As usual he looked like a walking armory between his new black breastplate (with motives bearing likenesses to various Dwarf, Human and Elven gods of war. The motif was actually a front. A virtual Pantheon of War dieties was common on fine armors as homage, but rarely denoted worship. What took some spotting -made even more difficult since the armor was black- was that every angel, or maybe erines was in truth an aspect of Ragathiel. And there were many. A casual observer would simply see a war in the heavens and they would need to look hard in bright light.), and his array of Bastard sword, axe, hammer, cesti, daggers, bow and javelins.

Still Duncan was an experienced warrior and everything was secured well in place so as not to jiggle or snag. In truth he looked quite organised. He wore a short black cloak (just in case) and his gear was polished. He needed to see if Shinon's patrons knew about the mayors house. Other than that he was ready.


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging
Lady Marion Grulios wrote:

Shinon is happy to see you Andrea and (John or Orsin if they want to be there) he reintroduces you to Chelsi Longbottom. They will escort you to see Lady Grulios who warmly greets you.

When the topic of the play is brought up she shuns it, "That's not theater that is a sick demented concept, no better than the gladiators. Although I can appreciate that you and your companions were actors and you did survive thankfully. Why were you ever in such a play? Are times that tough?"

Certainly not yer ladyship. We have a buddy, Orsin, who doesOpera and acting for a livin.Not a real bright sort but a good heart. He needed to get a big break on account o the actors from one o his play getting the clap from sleepin around and that damaged his career a bit. The fool was willing to do the Mayor's play to get his name up with the nobles an begged me an the others t'play the other parts cause we were the best warriors e knows. Anyhow we made it through an now we get to hobknob. Any tips? This ain't exactly my crowd.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5
baldwin the merciful wrote:

"Why of course, we have fine items here."

He would whisper in your ear, "There is no charge for the repair or anything you want today. You've been great for business."

He picks up a bold masculine hat for you. He also finds you two high quality courtier's outfits and a new explorer's outfit. With three nice belts, and 100 gp of costume jewelry for the courtier's outfits.

DAY-amn!

Orsin accepts the hat, clothing, and jewelry with heartfelt thanks and arranges to have the items sent to his apartment. He is EXTREMELY grateful for Theo's kindness and sets off to purchase his handy haversack once more.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

We don't like Thelsing, right? So if not...
Bluff to talk about Thesling 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

Lucrezia makes a disgusted face when his name is mentioned. "Oh, I'm sorry ladies, but I simple couldn't talk about Thesling. I mean, we actors do have a code amongst ourselves you know. So I really couldn't go into any sort of detail about the deviant sorts of things that he asked me to do. Of course I refused to do any of them, afterall, I am a lady and an actor. Not some little copper piece harlot who would be desperate enough to do any of those things"

Lucrezia doesn't have to act to actually be dismayed that the Missepe family is off the 'Party' list. "Oh that's such a shame. They were so gracious and nice to me when I met them. I don't really believe there's any sort of curse on them."


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19
Lucrezia Villanova wrote:

We don't like Thelsing, right? So if not...

Bluff to talk about Thesling 1d20+9

Lucrezia makes a disgusted face when his name is mentioned. "Oh, I'm sorry ladies, but I simple couldn't talk about Thesling. I mean, we actors do have a code amongst ourselves you know. So I really couldn't go into any sort of detail about the deviant sorts of things that he asked me to do. Of course I refused to do any of them, afterall, I am a lady and an actor. Not some little copper piece harlot who would be desperate enough to do any of those things"

ICE BURN! 10d6 to Andrea


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19
Lady Marion Grulios wrote:

Shinon is happy to see you Andrea and (John or Orsin if they want to be there) he reintroduces you to Chelsi Longbottom. They will escort you to see Lady Grulios who warmly greets you.

When the topic of the play is brought up she shuns it, "That's not theater that is a sick demented concept, no better than the gladiators. Although I can appreciate that you and your companions were actors and you did survive thankfully. Why were you ever in such a play? Are times that tough?"

Edit: Or Duncan.

Andrea knows she needs to sidestep around some topics even though the Grulios are friendly with them.

I endured that horror show under protest, Lady Grulios. Duncan is correct that my friends and I needed, let us say, a 'foot in the door' in certain circles and the Six-Fold trial was very appealing to the Mayor and so we went through with it since being invited to his party would allow us to gether information in regards to solving the current troubles Westcrown has at night. KNowing someone who has visited his manor would be very helpful and a guest list would be nice as well.


Female NPC, Female Noble

She politely puts her fingers to her mouth to hold back the chuckle from Duncan's crowd comment. "No, it probably is not your type of crowd." She pauses for a few seconds, "Our house and the Missepe's are currently on the do not invite list but don't let that get you down. The mayor like his parties and he likes his theater. That is a good topic to discuss with him."

"His food and drink are of the finest quality but some caution on the quantities should be taken. Never refuse...that is impolite but don't get too thirsty." She puts her hand over her goblet to demonstrate.

She thinks about the party a second, "People like gossip they trade information for gossip. Perhaps we can play this nicely. Why don't I give you two pieces of gossip to trade only say this to one person each and note you who spoke too. When it gets around I will know who talked. Perhaps we can find out who is behind some of the killings"

"Tell one of the nobles that you were contacted by the Grulios family to guard dock 31 next Moonday, that some shipment is coming in."

"Tell another noble that the Gruilos have located the killer of their family member and an agent is coming in on A ship from the east to handle it next Oathday on Dock 33. You can claim your former party member Shinon told you this and he is leading the hunt."

She stands up and clinks goblets with you, "That could get the crowd moving and a possible attack on my family. it may smoke some out of their holes. We may be needing you swords if this pans out."


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Oh crap. Forgot about Andrea. :(
Just don't admit to anyone you hit that...


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

OMG! I just remembered what Orsin had mentained abuout Thesling

At a certain point, Andrea gets a horrified expression on her face and runs off to Alistar for a cure for her current problem that will hamper her social life.


Evil GM

Orsin you make it to the shop called Talbard" Wondrous Items and you see John finishing up some business in there.

An old wizardly looking gentleman shuffles his feet walking towards you, "Hello...how can I help you today?"

make fame check


Evil GM
Lucrezia Villanova wrote:

Oh crap. Forgot about Andrea. :(

Just don't admit to anyone you hit that...

Girls are worse than guys in their banter!


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea toasts Lady Marion. Thank you very much for this information. Hopefully it will help us clear the way for more worthy families.


Female NPC, Female Noble

Lady Grulios says, "The Mansion is light by an unknown power source. Be careful using magic openly that can get you removed without warning." She grins. "Don't get exploring too early socialize first...let them get drunk as over night guest you should have time. If the mayor like the company it could turn into a two evening affair."

She looks at Duncan and Andrea, 'I do hope you are successful, its a massive house with many rooms, the entry is grande but the dining hall is breathtaking."


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea nods. Eat and drink lightly and chat people up. I hope we can have tea again once this is over.

After Duncan has said his piece and any other topics are covered, Andrea will gracefully take her leave of the Grulios.


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Duncan smiles at the Lady for her advice.
Very grateful fer yer aid ma'am. I'll have Andrea drop the gossip.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants
Baldwin wrote:

Lucrezia Villanova wrote:

Oh crap. Forgot about Andrea. :(
Just don't admit to anyone you hit that...

Girls are worse than guys in their banter!

So very true. :)


Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22

Tweaker will see if he can get any information about the Majordomo of the mayor's. Will spend some money to get good information if it will help him. He does ask Tiny if he knows any information brokers who deal with that crowd. He is trying to find out if s/he likes anything that might help us out.

I saw gossip helps for some and getting another drunk helps so trying to find her weak point

Tweaker will asks the group if there is anything can be done to make sure we give a good first impression. Spells seem the only way he can think of but what spells would work.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Well some nice clothes of course. I will be praying for some miracles to make me a better talker. Perhaps you can ask around various places that made locks and such for the mayor, they might know of any spots that might have the vault/knot.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Enjoying the various conversations going on!

Fame: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Orsin enters the store with a friendly smile, looking about the premises with wide eyes. His gaze passes over the scrolls, books, baubles, and trinkets before meeting the face of the store proprietor. He assumes John is a decorative suit of armor, standing stationery near the cloaks, failing to recognize his brother in justice.

"Yes, thank you. I'm looking for a very specific item, actually..." Orsin begins thumbing through one of his Pathfinder Chronicles digests, looking for the relevant page. "It was described as a sort of satchel that had more space inside than outside. The person in this story called it a -oh, how charming- a 'handy haversack'."

5,251 to 5,300 of 26,346 << first < prev | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gamethread : CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.