Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Baldwin the Merciful's - CoT Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

This is Council of Thieves AP. Westcrown, City of Twilight, once was the center of Aroden's faith, but now it symbolizes despair. By day, the city remains a vibrant center of trade; but, by night only those with a death wish venture out.


5,201 to 5,250 of 26,346 << first < prev | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | next > last >>

Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22

Tweaker finds a corner and hides out. He just sips at his drink and enjoys seeing everyone else enjoy their time. He just wasn't really endangered or more than a distraction at times. He is glad the play is over as the shadows suit him better.

I did not get hurt and such. The whole thing is one where the group had it tough. Thanks for patience with me and the rules.


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Duncan remains strangely sober at the Grotto. He was in no mood for a party and he'd hardly touched his 6th tankard (which for a dwarf was barely drinking). He scowls, remembering his greed from thier last battle.
He'd landed the killing blow against the Devil and felled a Troll skeleton in a single strike but Andrea saved his ass when the explosion took him down.

She might be a no good harlot, but he owed her now.
Instead he sketched designs down for a special breastplate. Nothing Magical. Couldn't afford that yet. But Grumm had a set in the vault with a couple of the more magical full suits. It had been there awhile and more a Motif of the Dwarven god of war. It hadn't sold. Partially because of the cost but mostly because the odd protrusions and weight made it unsuitable for humans.

But not for Duncan.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Glad to have you along.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea eventually passes out behind some potted plants after she fertilizes them with something nausiating, mumbling about blades and how her feet hurt..


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Duncan comes across a passed out Andrea about to be taken advantage of by a suitor she'd been teasing and subsequently rejected.
The man quickly changed his mind once he'd been introduced to Duncan's Cesti. He crawled away mumbling something about her being a tease around broken teeth. Duncan carried her inside, paid for a room and took her up there to many cheers.

Then he laid her on the bed.
And went and trimmed his beard...
Then fell asleep against the bedroom door.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

My Bro!


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

omg, that is so sweet. :)

Lucrezia continues to drink quite heavily throughout the night. She'll reject any offers of whippings or companionship from her new fans. Though if John is present, at some point she drunkenly comments that perhaps her scars from the lashing should be fresher before the party since the mayor seemed to appreciate them so much.

By the end of the night Orn has to carry her upstairs to her room and helps her remove her armor and clothing before joining her in bed.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

By the time Lucrezia talks to John he is already intoxicated. "Yeah he'd probably like that wouldn't he? You could probably get your green friend to do it, though if you want it done right I could always do it."


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

To John: "I'd want it done right and he may be too concerned about hurting me."

The next day for shopping, Lucrezia has a bit of an odd idea. Going to Grumm's smithy, she'll ask him if he's ever made a tight fitting chainmail dress, complete with a metal breastplate like corset, for someone before. It might just interest and distract the mayor, plus allow her a bit of armor during the party.


Evil GM

The next morning Lucrezia wakes to the tangle of legs under the sheets. Her head is pounding like forge which reminds her to visit Gruum's. After dressing and splashing some water on her face she heads downstairs to find Cerra waiting. "Morn'!" She is all smiles, "Boss like ti see ya"


Evil GM

Andrea wakes alone with a shudder, only to find Duncan sleeping stoically upright against her bedroom door. His bastard sword propped up against the wall nearby and his warhammer resting across his short legs.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

With a sigh, Lucrezia thanks Cerra for the message and heads up to Lourdou's office. "You wanted to see me?"


M Human, NPC Expert/Merchant

"Good job yesterday," he tosses you leather coin purse. "Best night in the house in a long time." He then looks down at his ledger and writes as if you are not standing there anymore.

When you count out the purse later it contains 27 gold pieces.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea washes her face and rinses out her mouth. I'll need some clean clothes. she thinks as she pulls on her now ragged outfit from last night. Hey there. she wakes Duncan. Thanks for bringing me up. Time for breakfast, clean clothes and another day at work, eh?


Female NPC, Halfling

As Andrea kicks a the dwarf to move from the door she can hear soft snoring coming from the hallway. When she opens the door, little Foisa is curled against the dwarf guarded door. Obviously unable to get through the door last night.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19
Fiosa Sweettooth, wrote:
As Andrea kicks a the dwarf to move from the door she can hear soft snoring coming from the hallway. When she opens the door, little Foisa is curled against the dwarf guarded door. Obviously unable to get through the door last night.

Andrea's face softens and she picks Fiosa up and brings her over to the bed, laying her down on the rumpled sheets.

Hey lover. Andrea whispers and kisses her. Thought I would never see you again. Andrea kisses Fiosa's big toe in a playful way.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

I've got a special Labor Day breakfast session for my RL group that I have to attend, so I'll be offline for a little while.

Orsin wakes up at the Grotto, renewed and refreshed. He carefully navigates through the tangled network of limbs belonging to his various bedmates as makes his way from bed and dons his clothes once more. He sets out to purchase a handy haversack, perhaps returning to the same magic shop that had treated him so rudely before. He's interested in seeing how much notoriety The Sixfold Trial may or may not have given him.

He's also interested to see if that theatre critic has anything new to say about Orsin after last night.


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Duncan wakes after a few prodding kicks. His eyes pop open and he's wide awake. Like a Man dreaming wakes with a great idea. For that was indeed the situation he was in. Gotta see Grumm!

Without much word to Andrea the dwarf picks himself up and heads to the Smith's as fast as short legs can carry him.


M Dwarf, HP 71, NPC, fighter3/Expert5

Gruum looks at the Lucrezia and his upper lip begins to quiver with her request. His left eye begins to twitch as he looks at the hald-elf. "Two days ye say...do I look like Trudd 'imself. Missy," his twitches are a bit more pronounced, "Eye like ye ...so I won't whack ye on the head fer that request...but Duncan's got imself a beating comin'" Little puffs of steam can almost be seen coming form his ears and alburn hair. "Yes 'em I can craft ye that but it'll take 4 weeks, maybe a bit less."

"In the meantime I can git the udders to clean ye armor well."


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

On the back end of this meeting, Duncan walks in.
Why ave I got a beatin comin? Bringin ye nothing but coin and Business. Speakin o Which, got another purchase. Ye still got that Masterwork Agile Jarring Breastplate in the vault? The one that never sold cause o humans winge it slows em down. Well I got the coin an I'll buy it off ye. Swap ya me own masterwork breastplate and 1000 gold fer it if yer willing to part with it. Then I just gotta put a few etchings on it in Tribute to me patron an I'm set.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Tweaker finds himself being woken up by Tracy(Serving wench and prostitute) at the Grotto.

Time to get up, luv. You had a free room for last night but the boss is going to start charging if you want to stay. Breakfast is ready, best get ready for the party at the Mayor's


Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22

Tweaker pulls out a gold and says here is for the night.

Thank you. I do have something I need to purchase today.

Tweaker leaves and goes to find his invisibility potion. He then goes and finds Tiny. He gives him another 100 gold towards his own workmans tools. He talks about how his group were beat up hard and he did not really do much more than bounce around the stage.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Don't sell yourself short. You busted us out of the Beast, Slew a Lemure and had the killing blow on the last Troll Skellie!

You should also have fame 5. I believe that it can get us discounts


Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22
Andrea1 wrote:

Don't sell yourself short. You busted us out of the Beast, Slew a Lemure and had the killing blow on the last Troll Skellie!

You should also have fame 5. I believe that it can get us discounts

I was in disguise and I didn't do anything the rest of you didn't do.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Don't worry Tweaker, there's a safe coming up with your name on it. :)

Lucrezia greets Duncan warmly as he enters the shop, unable to stop herself from smiling as she has a blurry memory of the surly dwarf gently carrying Andrea upstairs last night. Then turning back to thank Grumm. "Thank you so much Grumm, but I think I'll wait til after the party to get my armor cleaned. I'm going to keep my "costume" just the way it was when the play ended."

Later on, Lucrezia will meet up with John for an arranged lashing session as part of her preparation for the party.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

You have about another day before the party starts. Of course you can always get lashed twice just to make sure.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Tempting, but I best just make it the once. Don't want to be in too bad a shape for the party. I really should need to make a sense motive versus bluff check against myself for this one...


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

John is woken at the Grotto as well. For some strange reason, he is only wearing his helmet.

Bought time you woke up honey. Pearl says beside him. You were pretty tuckered out from the play and party, so I let you sleep some more. Best get up and going since you gotta get ready for the Mayor's party.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

After making love to Fiosa,(If she is frisky) Andrea and Fiosa head down for a lateish breakfast and then head off to the Exchange House.

Here are the gems we earned as appriciation from the audiance. I would like to exchange them for gold. Andrea passed thegems over to Gerald and arranged for delivaries to other PCs are took the money with her.

Emily. Andrea spoke to the orphan girl who she had as her helper.[/b] Lets go shopping and have lunch together.[/b]

Andrea and the other two head out for some time for themselves. Andrea stops at Alistar's and purchases two Wands of CLW, handing one to Fiosa as a replacement and arranging for her MW Chain Shirt to be enchanted as well as items for Tweaker's invisibility scrolls.

After getting new shoes and clothes for Emily, Andrea places a small pouch in Fiosa's hands. Give this to Janiven. A small tithe so Areal doesn't start wondering where they money is. She also puts a larger purse in Fiosa's sarchel. Keep this for yourself and Emily. In case something happens.


M Dwarf, HP 71, NPC, fighter3/Expert5

"Aye still gots that armor and ya ye can buy it." He looks at Duncan, 'ppreciate the new bizness but gittin' behind and I owe ye a good thumpin' fer the what the pretty one just asked fer." He looks around the shop. "Seems like this place is gittin' a wee bit small fer all the work."


Evil GM

Tweaker when you start to snoop around regarding the mayor's mansion you learn a few tidbits of information.

Make the following checks for me: Diplomacy, know:local, Linguistics.


Evil GM

John what, if any, any shopping or investigation are you doing?

Besides Tweaker who is actively trying to learn a bit more about the Mayor's mansion is anyone else doing anything to investigate the place first? Is so, tell me what you would like to do so I can advise what roles need to be made.

Also, Duncan, Gruum, Janiven would have told everyone to get their armor cleaned before the formal dinner. The nobles want to see the costume not smell the gore or visualize the guts. This is nobility that you will be hobnobbing with. Where you armor, a few trusted weapons, get yourself a nice clean expensive cloak.

Edit:

Basically, if you used a particular weapon in the play are encouraged to bring that weapon or a similar one to the dinner party. In other words, if you did not use a bow don't bring one.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Well pooh, rewrite again that Lucrezia will take Grumm up on the offer to get her armor cleaned and then goes shopping for those new boots and a new cloak. Wussy nobles. :)
Sorry I keep changing stuff. :(


Evil GM

Tweaker you do find a small wizard's shop that sells a variety of potions. Since you were disguised nobody really recognizes you but you do hear a lot of commoners chattering about the play. You know that most, if not all, of these people did not see the play but that is not stopping them from talking. "The fool stole the show!" There is an upbeat feeling in the streets.

when you enter the small shop their is an elderly human there with a drab grey robe and pointy but bent grey hat on his head. He looks up form his spectacles, "Yes..yes do come inside. how can I help you today?"


Evil GM

The Westcrown Daily is being sold on the streets:

"Extra Extra read all about it the Survivors of the 'SixFold Trials'! The beautiful Calseinica Nymmis discloses all...the terror, the bravery and the fierce battle." The news kids are swarmed everywhere you look. 'Read about the fool stealing the show"

Read Flav'r T'Dj'more, Theater Editor exclusive insightful comments on how the play was choreographed and who he thought gave the best performances."

"EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT."


Evil GM

Andrea - McHuffin does have a two CLW wands available.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea purchases the wands and gives one to Fiosa. Just a little thank you, I would feel like such a terrible Goblin-Giver if I didn't replace this.

Andrea does peak in on Grumm's about getting her armor cleaned but since he looks so busy these days, she tiptoes off to another armory to get it cleaned.

Andrea also gets a new cloak, about time she got one since the other was acid and blood burned.

Andrea inquires with Tracy and the others at the Grotto if any of the girls or other protitutes have been invited to the Mansion and if they know of oanything of note of the interior.

Since Fiosa works with halfing slaves, Andrea asks her if she knows any who have worked in the mansion who can help with perhaps knowing where the mayor's bedroom where the outside of the vault is or things like how many guards are there and people of note who have gotten invited(besides us) for the party

Perhaps the other Children of Westcrown know somethign about the mansion/it's people as well

Of course Lucreazia will no doubt be finding out where the bedroom is. )

Andrea can no doubt take a look att the outside of the mansion and just scan with detect magic, perhaps make note if their are any outside defenses in case they need to run off quickly.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

John will get dressed and leave the Grotto. He will go in search of the cloak of resistance.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

On his way to buying a handy haversack, Orsin will pick up a copy of the Westcrown Daily. He listens to the proclamations of the little street crier looking to make a sale.

So Tweaker stole the show, eh? Good for him.

He reads the article carefully en route to make his purchase.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea adds. Fiosa, would you be able to ask if any of your halfling friends if they would be able to get in as servers or such at the party? Would you be able to? I don't want you to endanger yourself but just having an extra set of eyes would be very useful. I could recommend you as an excellent cook.


Evil GM

John:

You know there a well known magic shop you mentor has spoken of before "Talbard's Wondrous Items."

One the way to Talbard's you hear a lot of merchants talking with customers about the show yesterday. "There the first Survivors Ever. Not just one member lived but they all did." There are some laughs and another person chmes in, "I've 'eard its the sameones who's been cleanin' up some of crime around town." To that comment one of the merchant's says "Here here...bout time."

Make a fame check.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

Fame: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


Evil GM

Orsin make the following checks: fame, diplomacy, nobility.

As you by the paper there are a few people looking at you strangely almost in awe.

The front page proclaims: "The SixFold Trials was smashing success all the actors lived." There are multiple articles in the paper an interview with Calseinica Nymmis and her take of the show. There is another on with the director discussing how wonderful his directing was that it was assured to go off without a hitch.

Flav'r T'Dj'more wrote an article focusing much of the success to the director, and the funny fool Fargus, "who other than the beautiful Ms Nymmis was the most talented of all the a performers on the stage." Further down the article he mentions the role of Lazarod was played by the young, at time rude actor known as Orsino Bessatte" whose voice cracked during the last aria but the other actors pulled him through the last trial."[/b]

He goes on and reports that he would greatly like to see the Lucrezia Villanova in future performances.


Evil GM

The shopkeeper looks at you John as if he may recognize you but shrugs it off. "How can I help you today? Looking for anything in particular?" the elder wizardly figure asks.


Female NPC, Halfling
Andrea1 wrote:
Andrea adds. Fiosa, would you be able to ask if any of your halfling friends if they would be able to get in as servers or such at the party? Would you be able to? I don't want you to endanger yourself but just having an extra set of eyes would be very useful. I could recommend you as an excellent cook.

Fiosa says, "I've heard that the mayor treats his staff well, much better than the last mayor at least. He doesn't use halflings in his service though. I've heard he keeps a large retinue of staff in-house but he does on occasion have his Majordomo hire extra help. I can ask around though."


Evil GM

Here is the City map where the safehouse is and the mayor's mansion.

City Map


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin reads the article with diminishing enthusiasm. He's happy that Tweaker and Lucrezia got such glowing reviews as they had certainly deserved it, but he begins to realize that opera in Westcrown is tougher than he realized. Certainly it lacked the splendor of Egorian's houses or the reputation of Kintargo's more ambitious productions, but the theatre community here was cut-throat.

The expectations were higher and the evirons were simply deadlier.

Gregorio was always better at handling the bad reviews than I ever was, he muses. I suppose I haven't given much thought to what I would do after avenging him. Do I even want to keep performing? I'm tired. I'm so tired. There's a whole world out there beyond the playhouses of Cheliax. After we made enough money in the opera house we were supposed to see it together... Maybe I'll just have to see enough of it for the two of us then.

Fame: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

Knowledge (nobility): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22
baldwin the merciful wrote:

Tweaker when you start to snoop around regarding the mayor's mansion you learn a few tidbits of information.

Make the following checks for me: Diplomacy, know:local, Linguistics.

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 20

Know:Local: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Linguistics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Ummmm..... Can I say that I got lucky? I crashed hard finally and actually slept a little over 8 hours since July


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Duncan completes his transaction and immediately sets to work adding a warlike montage to the fine breastplate. Finally, something truly worthy of a dwarf. This'll be me last set for a good long time me thinks. Can't get an armor much to suited to me self. Really preciate it....Y'know with all this coin an work. Ye thought about moving into a Larger smithy? Something in the Noble district perhaps? With the higher order clients ye got now, mebbe it's time to set up shop on the nobles doorstep? Ye could even hire a hedge wizard ta do her enchanting for ya. Just an idea.

He resumes his work. He doesn't worry about investigation on the house. He certainly was not a charmer. If anything his efforts to spread word on the play made things worse. Small wonder they made any money on it at all.


Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22

Tweaker asks the shopkeep about a potion of invisibility and if might have any suggestions for avoiding notice. He tells that he is trying to avoid this girl who always seems to find him. Now that I think about it, wonder if Samantha finally found someone to keep her occupied?

5,201 to 5,250 of 26,346 << first < prev | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gamethread : CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.