Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Baldwin the Merciful's - CoT Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

This is Council of Thieves AP. Westcrown, City of Twilight, once was the center of Aroden's faith, but now it symbolizes despair. By day, the city remains a vibrant center of trade; but, by night only those with a death wish venture out.


5,151 to 5,200 of 26,346 << first < prev | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | next > last >>

Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

John! Just how clawed are you? I will use the wand on you! Do you have any potions?

Milach! Are you here? Can you help us with those clerics who keep casting spells on us? Drop a sandbag on them or use a trapdoor?


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

"He can have my last potion too if you need it John."

clw pot


Evil GM

During the intermission Orsin and John each regain their speed and feel like themselves again.


Evil GM

John will wave off the wand or the potions and take one of his CMW.

MWW: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (1, 5) + 3 = 9

Which he follows with one of CLW

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

He is to full HPs.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

How are you feeling Duncan?


Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22

Tweaker is going to try and look in the back while everyone else is healing up.

Listening for who is back there: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (19) + 18 = 37
Move in the shadows: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16


Evil GM

Anyone with Knowledge Arcane can make a check.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

If we only had a wizard.

I think Duncan might be able to manage it


Evil GM

Tweaker:
There is a second half of the stage (Stage left) but t get there you have to go back out onto the stage and cross it. When you step on the stage the curtain is down and the crew is working frantically for the final scene. Milach is up on the catwalk setting up for the next scene. The crew is working and not chatting right now.


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Duncan accepts the 2 taps with the wand. Back to full HP
He gives 2 CLW to Andrea.
Hand these out as needed lass. I got one Moderate Wounds potion left

Duncan feels his spells expire.
He waits till the curtain is about to come up and Casts Divine Favor and Protection from Evil on Himself before the final scene....


Evil GM

The knock on the door comes signalling its time to come out on stage.


Evil GM

Act 7: Trial by His Own Dark Hand

HAANDERTHAN

"The final trial is at hand. Your souls shall be
quenched at long last."

LARAZOD

"This trial is yours, Magistrate Maleficarum.
Asmodeus is the only true judge here. Bow
before him."

HAANDERTHAN

"Insolent dog! Asmodeus shall scour your soul
as sauce from a pan. Ash for bones, and waxen
souls melted by the dark lord’s flame to puddle
at his taloned feet."

LARAZOD

"We shall see who is judged!"

THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS (played by Robahl) enters in a burst
of foul colored flames and shrieking, crimson
skinned imps and offers Larazod a choice.
His devils hang silk scarves around all the
companions’ necks—one of red, one of crimson.
Each is handed a contract written in blood,
which bursts into flames when read.

PRINCE OF DARKNESS

"Choose. A true heart shall beat strong for all
eternity at my side, a false one burns to cinder in
an instant."

Larazod and his companions choose the crimson scarves
and the red ones burn away. Haanderthan cries out in
terror as the Prince of Darkness turns on him.

PRINCE OF DARKNESS

"Treacherous magistrate who lords false justice over
true souls. Your soul shall burn for all eternity—
an everlasting torment awaits you."

Prince of Darkness carries Haanderthan into the mouth
of Hell. Exeunt.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea will have John drink the last protection from evil potion(+2 AC vs evil and +2 saves vs evil) before they head out.

Everyone full up? This is it. Damn it, we need to burn this place to the ground


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

"Litterally? 'Cause we can start a fire if you think'd that help."


Evil GM

There is a standing room of applause, the crowds laughs with joyous pleasure. They cry out with glee and excitement. "Bravo...Bravo...spectacular... wonderful."


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Knowledge Arcana:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea watches Haanderthan be carried away. True justice be done my friend! Is that it? By Calistria I hope so.

Andrea waves to the crowd in a rather confused mannor,but given that she is a bumbling paladin it no doubt suits her.

Drink, drink. I need a drinkk Oh Calistria my arms and feet pain me.


Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22

Tweaker will follow and very loudly in the Eeyore type voice of deep and slow shouts down the trap door or stage prop leading away IS HE TAKING A VACATION?


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19
Tweaker wrote:
Tweaker will follow and very loudly in the Eeyore type voice of deep and slow shouts down the trap door or stage prop leading away IS HE TAKING A VACATION?

A vacation to the wonderful lava baths my dear fool!


Evil GM

The mayor rushes to the stage...hugging the closest actor. "You will all join me for the party at my house...Yes?

Avrous items are tossed on the stage: gems, jewel, and brooches which are gathered by the stage hands in a purple velvet pouch.

Robahol rushes to the stage waving and cheering. "Come to the Limehouse in two hours time for payment. Well done."


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

By Calistria's jeweled breasts, he said something nice to us!

Did we just waste all those potions? Har har.

By the way, we need to start punching some people. Lucrezia, want to help me drink the contents of the Grotto?

Party? Of cours emy good mayor! Then we will steal everything that isn't nailed down and make you suffer for setting this up.


Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22

No bras or corsets? Really seems weird to see gems and such tossed on stage. Seems very interesting way to make money.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

As the mayor rushes on stage, Lucrezia quietly asks her friends: "Wait, are we done? Seriously?"

At Andrea's comment: "Hell yeah! We are going to go drink the Grotto dry and the rest of you guys better be coming with us!"


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19
Lucrezia Villanova wrote:

As the mayor rushes on stage, Lucrezia quietly asks her friends: "Wait, are we done? Seriously?"

At Andrea's comment: "Hell yeah! We are going to go drink the Grotto dry and the rest of you guys better be coming with us!"

Looks like it.

@ Tweaker You can have Lucrezia's. I would offer mine but I burned my corset.


Evil GM

The mayor hugs Lucrezia 'splendidly done splendid. If anything HAD happened to you all, I would have paid for the raise dead spell." his hand squeezing you tight, "you were the best."


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

What exactly is his hand squeezing tight?

Honestly surprised, Lucrezia asks: "Me? The best?"


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Of course, you swung that flail like a pro.


Evil GM
Lucrezia Villanova wrote:

What exactly is his hand squeezing tight?

Honestly surprised, Lucrezia asks: "Me? The best?"

He is a friendly mayor :-)


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Oh yea suffering gods! Am I going to have to take another one for the good of the party?

"Well, thank you sir. I'm glad to have caught your eye, perhaps I can give you a demonstration later of proper flail swinging techniques after your party tonight?"


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Let us get to the Limehouse for our pay and then go show each other our scars. I just know you will be very delighted to help us with the mayor at the party while the rest of us mingle around Andrea limps off.

Hinting at the vault break in


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

"Of course Andrea, we didn't do this for free you know. I hope you'll have time for me at your party mayor."

Lucrezia follows after Andrea, ready to collect her money and get a drink to try to calm herself.


Evil GM

"Oh...I would like that, the party is in two days time." he is genuinely thrilled with the offer. He traces on scar on your neck...and shudders with gaiety.


Evil GM

When you arrive at the Limehouse Thesling is yelling at Robahl, he then storms off in a fit of anger.

Robahl is happy to see the group, "Well done...that was intense but I have to tell you I've a change of heart in the direction that I'm taking my future plays. Never again."


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Hey DuncanJohnTweakerOrsin. You coming? We can get Tracy to shave off the nonburned part of Duncan's beard. Maybe make a tassel for his belt or somethin..

Well that is good to hear Director sir. Now I won't have to burn you in your own theatre. So Monsuir Thelsing was angry at being damned for eternity it seems.


Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22

Tweaker is trying to find out about the other room on the stage while everyone is talking. Figure no one cares about the fool.


Evil GM

Robahl will give you each 1000 GP for the play and an assortment of brooches, necklaces and gems that equals another 1000 GP each. These were obviosly items tossed on the stage.


Evil GM

Tweaker is is a finished office that has a couple bourbon glasses on the ornate table and desk. There is nobody in the room. The other room is a prop area taht has a few stage hands cleaning up now. Everyone claps for you when you go in. You do not see a wizard or a cleric.

You do see quite a bit off unfinished work in the back.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

"Look Andrea, now we have some real jewels to wear with our fancy dresses for the mayor's party." Lucrezia laughs.

On the way to the Grotto, Lucrezia will be beside Andrea's and quietly ask her: "Is it a bad thing that I want John to whip me again?"


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin's head is spinning after the final act. He had survived where Gregorio hadn't and the mix of ecstasy and guilt makes the room turn at a rapid pace. He stumbles a little at the roar of the audience and those who rush onto stage with their congratulations.

Drovenge...Diosa...Drovenge...Diosa... he chants over in his mind, recording the names of the families who may have slain his stage brother.

The bard gives his thanks and warmly receives gifts and well wishes from those who offer them, his sparkling outer demeanor perfectly masking his inner turmoil.

He accepts the purse and jewelry from Robahl warmly.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

You might want to save these, we used a hell of a lot of our stuff to pull through. I need to get better armor.

When Lucrezia talks about whipped.. Well I don't know, maybe we should ask him. HEY JOHN!


Evil GM
Lucrezia Villanova wrote:

"Look Andrea, now we have some real jewels to wear with our fancy dresses for the mayor's party." Lucrezia laughs.

On the way to the Grotto, Lucrezia will be beside Andrea's and quietly ask her: "Is it a bad thing that I want John to whip me again?"

Andrea can show you a trick or two with the whip.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Just not the same if it's a female doing it though...

Lucrezia's face turns bright red as Andrea yells for John to come over. "Oh gods, can't we wait until I'm at least drunk before asking such a thing?"


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

"What was Thelsing so upset about?" Orsin asks Robahl, his voice grave and serious.


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Ye'll keep away from Me beard lass. I'll rebraid it meself. We need ta do some shoppin before the party no doubt.

Duncan Counts his coins.


Evil GM

"The idiot said the production was a farce but he was quick enough to grab his considerably lighter purse." He smiles.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Later at the grotto

Andrea is wobbling on a chair in front of a table that has the wreckage of snacks and tankard.

Yea look at this arm here, curre spells fix you up, but the scars stay behind unless it is damn powerful stuff. These are from when I scliced myself open to get that rot grub out. *hurp*

Andrea heaves her bare foot up . See here? *Hurhp* Andrea shows you her scarred feet. Heh.Huh...Acid took off my skin. S&#+..I don't even have my toenails her.*SnerpHheh.huh..snif Andrea starts a kind of drunken mumbling and crying.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

I doubt that's the last we've seen of him. He could become a real threat later on if he becomes desperate enough. Maybe he already has...

The bard's eyes narrow in the direction of Thelsing's departure, only leaving when Andrea and the others hustle the group towards the Grotto for celebration.


M Human, NPC Expert/Merchant

Alphonse quickly raises the price of entrance charging a cover charge to see the survivors, making good on the celebrity status of his club. He whispers in Lucrezia's ear, "Good job today, I'll cut you in on the door take tonight. you and your friends can drink on the house tonight."


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

CCOugh..Cough. I bet Orn would looovveeee to get whipped by you Lucrezia. hah, hah!

Andrea wobbles up and staggers over, scourge in hand. So, who wants to proclaim their devotion to Calistria? *BELCH* Andrea takes out a row of bottles on the bar with a sharp CRACK..

If someone would strap this fellow down to this table here, I can show you exactly what happened. You two, grab his arms and legs and pull when I say so, we gotta do the rack part somehow.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Lucrezia gets quite drunk right alongside Andrea and shows off a few scars of her own. As for the offers, Lucrezia declines those made by random patrons. Drunkenly declaring that: "Only a real man is able to whip me."

5,151 to 5,200 of 26,346 << first < prev | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gamethread : CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.