Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Baldwin the Merciful's - CoT Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

This is Council of Thieves AP. Westcrown, City of Twilight, once was the center of Aroden's faith, but now it symbolizes despair. By day, the city remains a vibrant center of trade; but, by night only those with a death wish venture out.


5,101 to 5,150 of 26,346 << first < prev | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | next > last >>

Evil GM
Lucrezia Villanova wrote:

Attack 1d20+7

damage 1d10+4
alch silver flail/bashing dmg

Lucrezia will swing at the big skeleton again, hoping to make contact with it.

I will save this for the next round. You previously acted.

Previous Post with RD1 action

With the bless the swing still missed.


Evil GM
Duncan Redhammer wrote:

Duncan is reeling from the Hits. Never in his life had he been so badly damaged. But he needed to defeat this foe. An he was a Dwarf. It wouldn't do to die to a troll, even a dead one.

Profession:Blacksmith1d20+8

1 hand PA, Divine Favor, Bless, Hatred Warhammer 1d20+7-1+2+1+1
Damage, Destructive Smite1d8+3+2+2+2

Confirm Crit?1d20+7-1+2+1+1
Damage, Destructive Smite1d8+3+2+2+2

The blow is mighty sends Bone chips Flying. He then 5ft steps away. He Badly needed Healing and couldn't take the heat from the thing.

Your knowledge tells you before you act you are taking damage.

fire: 1d6 ⇒ 1

You are sweltering as you attack and connect but you take additonal damage being so close to the fiery aura.

It dies with the swing but its final insult to the dwarf is its fiery death cusing the following additonal damage.
fiery death DC13 Reflex for half damage: 3d6 ⇒ (4, 5, 4) = 13

You will take an additional 13 or 7 points of damage depending on yoru reflex save as the creature explodes in fiery wave of debris. The crowds is chanting and going nuts at the special effect.

This all happens before Andrea can act. You've taken either 37 or 43 HPs of damage before any healing takes place. By may math.


Evil GM

RD1 Skeleton Trolls Mid-Rd Recap

Tweaker

Trolls - The fiery troll hit Duncan for 29 HPs of damage, Duncan choose to stay near it and took 1 HP of additional damage, Dunca with all his force kills the fiery beast but it explodes on its death causing 13 or 7 HP of damage to Duncan depending on his save. Duncan is down with a minimum of 37 HP of damage, possibly 43.

Troll hits Orsin for 22 HP of damage.

The other two trolls missed.

John hits the troll D3 for 6 HP. He is slowed.

CN -She screams and tries to hide.

Duncan- killed his troll but is down in negative numbers.

Lucrezia - missed her first attack

Andrea channels 9 HP of healing barely catching Duncan in the wave.

Orsin - is slowed.

Orsin did you actually act? Was that your inspire courage?


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Reflex1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 As the Skeleton shatters from Duncan's Tremendous swing and explodes the dwarf does his best to dive clear.
Flame and Shrapnel fly. Duncan avoids the worst of the blast but the heat and shock wave does the damage. The dwarf falls with a smile on his face, thinkingof.John. I'm...still...ahead.

Then it goes dark...

#Channel#

Duncan quickly wakes before the light completely fades. On his ass and hurt. Ow!
Duncan is prone and at 6 HP.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

If choosing heal or harm the undead I will take heal and hope it yanks Duncan away from death

Will you make us into marytrs? Andrea turns her head towards Areal's direction

Edit: Whoops, never mind then


Evil GM
Andrea1 wrote:

If choosing heal or harm the undead I will take heal and hope it yanks Duncan away from death

Will you make us into marytrs? Andrea turns her head towards Areal's direction

You actually don't see Arael again. There is a commanding figure sitting in this chair wearing high ranking Hellknight Officer gear.


Evil GM

RD2 Skeleton Trolls

Tweaker
Trolls
John
CN -She screams and tries to hide.
Duncan
Lucrezia
Andrea
Orsin

RD 2 begins:


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Yes, inspire is my RD1 action. I will also take a 5-foot step to G2-3, which as far as I can tell in the rules I'm permitted, even though I'm staggered from the slow effect.


Evil GM

The troll In D3 takes a 5 ft step back, flanking John, to C/D3 attacks Lucrezia with but uses his claws to attack John:

Troll bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 261d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Nearly a pound of flesh is torn from the Lucrezia.

Troll claw 1: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 2 = 141d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Troll claw 2: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 2 = 141d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

---
John's troll in C/D1 and 2 takes a 5 foot step to F/G 1/2 continues to press John:

Troll bite: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 2 = 291d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

John flesh is biten and his body is clawed for 21 points of damage.

Troll claw 1: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 2 = 281d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Troll claw 2: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 2 = 201d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

---
Orsin

The creature reaches out to pommel and bite you with his long arms and twisted face.

Troll bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 231d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Troll claw 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 91d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

The star of the hit for more damage crumpling down.


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Duncan sees he is not threatened, so he stands (with his weapon if allowed. If not? Cesti time!) and casts Cure ModerateWounds on himself 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (7, 1) + 6 = 14

John! We gotta link up


Evil GM

The group does not hear the bard singing anymore and the wave of courage has vanished.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5
baldwin the merciful wrote:
The group does not hear the bard singing anymore and the wave of courage has vanished.

I'm down to 0 exactly, which means I'm conscious and able to maintain my performance as a free action.


Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22

Tweaker is all wound up and nervous.

Round 1

Masterwork silver cestus: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 2 + 1 = 221d4 + 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + (5, 1) + 2 = 11

Round 2

Perception or Know: Local for guy in chair: 1d20 ⇒ 6

Masterwork silver cestus: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 2 + 1 = 301d4 + 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + (6, 1) + 2 = 13

Masterwork silver cestus Crit confirmation: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 2 + 1 = 231d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

I figure I missed the first perception check but after my turn would have noticed the guy in the chair. Don't know if it is an illusion or someone would recognize. I have +14 perception unless hidden, concealed and +4 Know: Local. Hope I remembered all the bonuses.

Edit: Just looked at character sheet and saw the Cestus if 19-20 crit. I missed a crit on the devil or whatever that thing was. I was impressed to hit 30 as none of my Pathfinder characters have ever had such a high total.


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Yay! Crit!


Evil GM
Tweaker wrote:

Tweaker is all wound up and nervous.

[dice=Masterwork silver cestus]1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 ;1d4 + 2d6 + 1

[dice=Perception or Know: Local for guy in chair]1d20

[dice=Masterwork silver cestus]1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1;1d4 + 2d6 + 1

I figure I missed the first perception check but after my turn would have noticed the guy in the chair. Don't know if it is an illusion or someone would recognize. I have +14 perception unless hidden, concealed and +4 Know: Local. Hope I remembered all the bonuses.

I'm assuming you are using the bludgeoning aspect of the weapon.

Why did you add the 2d6 on the second attack? Att. 1 you go first so he is FF sneak att, but where do you get the 2d6 for Att 2 from?

you don't recognize the man in the chair.

Edit: I just remembered you go before the troll and it had not stepped back yet. Nevermind, you flanking with John.

The skeleton troll goes down before hit could hit Lucrezia, so she can disregard that damage for the earlier post. The strike on John was still high enough to hit him twice without the flanking bonus.


Evil GM

Tweaker's Rd1 attack dealt 11 points of damage.

RD2 Skeleton Trolls

Tweaker - strikes the troll once again for 28 pts it goes down.

Trolls - two trolls are down.
The troll near Orsin took a 5 ft step and hit him, hurting the bard.
The troll near John hits him twice with a bite and claw for 21 HPs.

John

CN -She screams and tries to hide.

Duncan stands with his weapon and casts CLW.

Lucrezia -moves to D/E2 to help John, hits the troll for 12Hp of damage.

Andrea

Orsin


Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22

Yes, was going to give aid another to try and survive and realized that 50/50 wasn't that much better and me adding my damage to attacks probably even more helpful if I am going to die. This is one where my limited knowledge hurts me.


Evil GM
Tweaker wrote:
Yes, was going to give aid another to try and survive and realized that 50/50 wasn't that much better and me adding my damage to attacks probably even more helpful if I am going to die. This is one where my limited knowledge hurts me.

My problem was I already moved the troll on the map before your action, so I didn't see the flank.


Evil GM
Lucrezia Villanova wrote:

Attack 1d20+7

damage 1d10+4
alch silver flail/bashing dmg

Lucrezia will swing at the big skeleton again, hoping to make contact with it.

Since the skeleton is down that she ws engaged in I am going to move Lucrezia to D/E2 and help john out. She strikes him for 12 HP of damage.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

back home now and the move is fine. :)


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

John will atack the the troll who was hit by Lucrezia.
Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 + 1 = 10


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea suddenly hears the stage go silent and feels a horrid dread as John is clawed terribly. Sensing she only has one blessing left, she deicdes to use it since it would do no good if someone dies,

5' step SE so I can catch Duncan better and using last channel for healing

channel: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 4) = 9


Evil GM
John Deos wrote:

John will atack the the troll who was hit by Lucrezia.

[dice=Attack]1d20+5+1+1

John's attack misses. I'm not sure if you saw the damage you've taken but its 21HPs.

Here is a current map.

Mid RD 2 Map


Evil GM

RD2 Skeleton Trolls

Tweaker - strikes the troll once again for 28 pts it goes down.

Trolls - two trolls are down.
The troll near Orsin took a 5 ft step and hit him, hurting the bard.
The troll near John hits him twice with a bite and claw for 21 HPs.

John- swung at the troll but missed

CN -She screams and tries to hide.

Duncan stands with his weapon and casts CLW.

Lucrezia -moves to D/E2 to help John, hits the troll for 12Hp of damage.

Andrea used her last channel for 9 HP of healing.

Orsin was at 0 HP then Andrea wave of healing get him up to 9 HP.

Orsin are you doing anything else now that you have a few HPs?

---

RD3 Skeleton Trolls

Tweaker
Trolls
John
CN -She screams and tries to hide.
Duncan
Lucrezia
Andrea
Orsin

RD 3 begins:


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Orsin would be smart to maintain his Inspire (free action) and play dead (Bluff-standard).

Feeling the rush of Healing wash over him, Duncan is ready to fight. He sees John and Lucrezia double teaming the Skeleton and Orsin Vulnerable. He makes his Decision.

I'm coming Orsin.

He moves to Stand Protectively in the square North of Orsin Provoking an AOO. Making it, safe for Orsin to stand up on his turn. Unless the skeleton has combat reflexes

He dwarf attempts to Duck and Weave (fight defensively) the incoming attack and Make his own.

1 hand PA Blessed, Inspired, Divine Favor, Racial Hatred, fight defensively 1d20 + 7 - 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 7 - 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 1 - 4 = 14
Damage1d8 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 13

Fighting Defensively AC vs Troll until Rd 4 is 28


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

Can Lucrezia move due east to try to get into a flanking position against the skeleton with John?
attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 (+2 if I can flank)
damage 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
bashing weapon

Lucrezia moves sidewise as she tries to get a better angle at which to double team the skeleton with John and then takes another swing at it, hoping they can get it down soon and go help Orsin.


Evil GM

Troll takes the AoO against Duncan.

Troll claw 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 141d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Missing.

---

The troll bites Duncan:

Troll bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 281d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

conf. Crt: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 91d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Claws at Orsin:

Troll claw 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 161d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Troll claw 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 251d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Clawing the singing man. Sending him to the ground and his inspiration song dies off. Orsin is in the negatives. You will need to stabilize.


Evil GM
Lucrezia Villanova wrote:

Can Lucrezia move due east to try to get into a flanking position against the skeleton with John?

attack 1d20+7 (+2 if I can flank)
damage 1d10+4
bashing weapon

Lucrezia moves sidewise as she tries to get a better angle at which to double team the skeleton with John and then takes another swing at it, hoping they can get it down soon and go help Orsin.

Explaining hexes you go through, there could be AOO possiblity.

If you stay put your roll with hit the giant.


Evil GM

The second troll will lash out at john:

Troll bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 111d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Troll claw 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 191d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Troll claw 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 241d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

John gets hit once for 7 HP of damage.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

On RD 2, Orsin closes in on the troll and retaliates for everything he's got.

Standard action to attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 2 + 1 - 1 = 17

+1 longsword, PA, AS: 1d8 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 11 + 1 = 13


Evil GM
Orsino 'Orsin' Bessatte wrote:

On RD 2, Orsin closes in on the troll and retaliates for everything he's got.

[dice=Standard action to attack]1d20+7+2+1-1

[dice=+1 longsword, PA, AS]1d8+11+1

That hits but he is still up.


Female Half Elf Urban Ranger / 7 and Wizard / 1 and Arcane Archer / 1 -- Perception: +18 in urban, +21 traps (otherwise +16) -- Init: +4 -- HP:49/59 -- AC: 23(Touch:15 / FF:19) -- F:7, R:11, W:5 +2vs enchants

I'll stat put the to avoid possible AoO.


Evil GM

RD3 Skeleton Trolls

Tweaker

Trolls - missed AoO on Ducna; bite duncan and hit Orsin with claws. Orsin down.

The second troll hit John

John - kills the troll he and Lucrezia were fighting.

CN -She screams and tries to hide.

Duncan - Duncan hit the troll, it looks hurt but its up.

Lucrezia- hit the troll she and John are fighting

Andrea -moves to orsin and converts spell to CMW for 17 points healing Orsin bringing him back from the dead.

Orsin


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea gets off the couch and moves to G/F3, cursing as everythign is a hair from falling apart. She converts Summon Monster 2 to Cure Moderate Wounds and casts it on Orsin

CMW: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (8, 5) + 4 = 17


Evil GM

DMPC John: the inspire courage is gone.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 1 = 251d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

his strike on the troll is true and the creature collapses.


Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22

Trying to understand but Tweaker would have moved on his turn to stand near the skeleton at F1 on the curtain area. After move will be AC 22.

Jump couch: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Move to skeleton: 1d20 + 9 - 10 ⇒ (7) + 9 - 10 = 6

Hit the skeleton from defensive stance: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 8 - 4 = 101d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Evil GM

The crowd gasps as Lazarod was smashed "The beast has condemned the traitorous Lazarod" HAANERTHAN proclaims with glee. his delight was short lived when Asmodeaus spit out the soul of the Lazarod throught he healing touch of the paladin, Tybain.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Wait, why is the inspire gone? I've been awake this whole time, haven't I? I was brought down to 3, then up to 12, then down to 0, up to 9, down to 3, then up to 20 (thanks Andrea!).

Orsin attacks the skeletal beast yet again (still maintaining bardic performance, bringing me down to 8 rounds left for the day).

Attack roll: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 2 + 1 - 1 = 19

Damage roll: 1d8 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16


Evil GM

A small bone chip from the Tweaker's deadly blow brings the last skeleton down. Basically, you held your action till the end of the round.The creature only had 1 HP remaining.

"The fool is the hero...Killer...killer, ...killer...." The crowd chants.

Edit: The troll already used it's AoO, so you lucked out.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Youg ot clawed again

SILENCE KNAVE! ARODEN"S FAITHFULcough, sorry goddess WILL DEFEND HIM TO THE LAST!


Evil GM
Orsino 'Orsin' Bessatte wrote:

Wait, why is the inspire gone? I've been awake this whole time, haven't I? I was brought down to 3, then up to 12, then down to 0, then up to 17 (thanks Andrea!).

Orsin attacks the skeletal beast yet again (still maintaining bardic performance, bringing me down to 8 rounds left for the day).

[dice=Attack roll]1d20+7+2+1-1

[dice=Damage roll]1d8+12

You missed two more claw attacks on you. You took 15 more HP of damage before she healed you for 17.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5
baldwin the merciful wrote:
Orsino 'Orsin' Bessatte wrote:

Wait, why is the inspire gone? I've been awake this whole time, haven't I? I was brought down to 3, then up to 12, then down to 0, then up to 17 (thanks Andrea!).

Orsin attacks the skeletal beast yet again (still maintaining bardic performance, bringing me down to 8 rounds left for the day).

[dice=Attack roll]1d20+7+2+1-1

[dice=Damage roll]1d8+12

You took 15 more HP of damage before she healed you for 17.

AH, I see. I misread the first claw attack as a 13, thinking it to be a miss. My mistake. >_<


Evil GM
Tweaker wrote:

Trying to understand but Tweaker would have moved on his turn to stand near the skeleton at F1 on the curtain area. After move will be AC 22.

[dice=Jump couch]1d20 + 9

[dice=Move to skeleton]1d20 + 9 - 10

[dice=Hit the skeleton from defensive stance]1d20 + 8 -4;1d4 + 2

I missed read the post, I thought you hit for 0 damage which is 1 pt minumum.

The troll is still up and fighting.

Edit: I will Use Orsin's previous roll and make it from from the prone position. You hit anyway and it dies.

The crowd roars with delight.


Male Half-Elf Rogue (Trapsmith) 4 Fame 3 HP 28/28 Init +8 AC 19 Touch 14 Flat 15 Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +3 (+2 vs Ench) Perc +14/convo-hidden +18/traps +22

Was my mistake for where I put -4 for defensive fighting. I had to edit when I saw. I thought had everything right till I read damage but I would not have done the defensive if Tweaker delayed.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5
baldwin the merciful wrote:

I missed read the post, I thought you hit for 0 damage which is 1 pt minumum.

The troll is still up and fighting.

Edit: I will Use Orsin's previous roll and make it from from the prone position. You hit anyway and it dies.

The crowd roars with delight.

Aww, that's awesome, thank you!

Also, how theatrical!


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Duncan breathes Easy as the last Skeleton falls. He helps Orsin to stand. Well done


Evil GM
Tweaker wrote:
Was my mistake for where I put -4 for defensive fighting. I had to edit when I saw. I thought had everything right till I read damage but I would not have done the defensive if Tweaker delayed.

Don't worry about it, I thought I saw the 0 damage which always rounds up. it ended well.

The group has 5 minutes to heal up if you can before the Grand Finale!

The crowd is cheering and standing excited with glee at the carnage on teh stage and bloody actors.

Someone yells, "Ilsandra you are my favorite...such a star."


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea pulls out her CLW wand and heals the first person that steps up(or one for each)

1#CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
2#CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Andrea tosses the wand aside and pulls out 3 CLW potions and a CMW potion

These are my last potions.

Who wants the potions? Roll your heal for 1d8+3 or 2d8+3


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin drinks down two of his three CLW potions during the last break. (These are from his own stash.)

"Somebody...hexed me...I could barely move in that last fight..." Orsin pants between gulps of the milky blue potion.

Both potions: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (3, 7) + 6 = 16


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

There were bloody clerics in the back. Keep your silence wand ready and blast the curtains

5,101 to 5,150 of 26,346 << first < prev | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gamethread : CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.