B. Table 2 Honor's Echo - PFS RPG - GM PDK (Inactive)

Game Master Purple Dragon Knight

Table 2 Honor's Echo Handouts and Maps

Init Rolls:

[dice=Garr]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Keandre]1d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Kinshasa]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Magdalyn]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Naruda]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Perrine]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=###]1d20+00[/dice]
[dice=???]1d20+00[/dice]


301 to 350 of 584 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Female Gnome Warpriest 1 | AC 17/12/16 | HP 13/13 | F+4R+1W+4 | CMD 11 | Speed 20’ | Init+3, Perception+4, Sense Motive+6 | Lowlight vision.

I made my aid check for the sword earlier, so hopefully we might save some face from this after all.


[success]

For the rest of the evening, Soldier's Glory vividly listens to your personal journeys, and for those who allow it, she asks a series of follow-up questions out of genuine interest. Upon hearing all your stories, the sword says, "Friends call me Glory; you may now do so, O brave ones!."

You all convince Glory to present evidence supporting Remaio’s claim to nobility, but the sword reserves the right to change its decision after she meets the man. Some of you understand that Glory still cares deeply about Honaria Alcasti. Glory graces you all with an account of how, after defeating an enemy battalion in the Conquest, Honaria turned opponents to her cause by treating her prisoners with dignity. The blade believes that Taldor only lost the war because insufficient resources prevented Honaria from implementing her masterful tactics.

You also convince Aayef to set his sights on the Pathfinder Society. Aayef’s resolve to seek adventure has not dimmed, but he has learned his lesson about charging off alone. At some point in the evening, he also mysteriously seeks an audience alone with Kinshasa (check your PM).

After you explain your purpose in Qadira, Lady Ghazali allows you all to leave with Soldier’s Glory - for the moment on loan, she explains that future details of this arrangement will be brought forward to Remaio directly, and that Glory will have a say in all things related to its loan, including the right for self determination and the right to acquire wealth. Lady Ghazali plans to open accounts at the Abadar temple on behalf of the blade, which agrees with this.

Back in Taldor, Remaio is relieved to see the blade, and he asks you if the rumors about it are true. Upon hearing this, the blade addresses Remaio directly and explains her intent to restore Honaria’s good name. To this effect, she addresses Kinshasa, "Noble Cavalier, I would assist you until the end of this mission, if you will wield me. What say you?"

Sovereign Court

Male LG Nagaji Cavalier (First Mother's Fang) 1 | HP 12/12, 1 Temp HP | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | CMB +5, CMD 16 | F: +4, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armour) | Active conditions: None.

I would be honoured to wield you, noble blade.


Kinshasa, upon grasping Soldier's Glory you become immediately aware of her powers:

Soldier's Glory:
This magnificent jeweled longsword’s pommel is
styled after a pegasus in flight. Soldier’s Glory is a
+2 benevolent longsword. She can cast cure light
wounds 3/day and aid 1/day. (CL 6th)

Silver Crusade

Female Samsaran | Witch (Winter Witch, Invoker) 1 | Init +8 Per+2, LLV HP 8/8 AC (16)13, Touch AC 12(+4 vs Incorp), FF AC (14)11 | SVs Fort +1/Refl +2/Will +2 | CMB +0 CMD 12

"We really get to have you around for the rest of this quest? We're so lucky!"

Bluff: 1d20 ⇒ 16

If its able to hear us, doesn't that means it should have ears? But where would they even be at? Does that mean it read our thoughts? I hope not.

"Well, let's see if there is anything else Remaio would like for us to do. I'm sure the Lodge is eagerly awaiting our return."


Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 2
"Ah! Ms. Burada! I am happy to see you have come to your senses in regards to our association! I, too, look forward to fight with you side-by-side! The way you defeated the giant scorpion was memorable, and speaks to your valor. Us girls must stick together!"

Dark Archive

AC 16, touch 11, flat-footed 16 (+4 armor, +1 natural, +1 trait) hp 10 (1d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +0, Will +5; +1 trait bonus vs. spells, spell-like abilities, and poison Defensive Abilities defensive training; SR 6, magic resistant

The dwarf rolls his eyes at the sword's comments Magical swords should not always be triffled with he thinks

Silver Crusade

Female Gnome Warpriest 1 | AC 17/12/16 | HP 13/13 | F+4R+1W+4 | CMD 11 | Speed 20’ | Init+3, Perception+4, Sense Motive+6 | Lowlight vision.

”Well, I’m glad all that business is settled! And everyone is so much the happier. Desna be praised!”


"Aroden be praised!"

Grand Lodge

Human Male |HP: 21/21 | AC: 16 (Touch: 16, Flat: 13) | DR 1/Cold Iron | CMB: +6; CMD: 22 | F+5, R+5, W+5 | Init: +2 | Low-light Vision; Perc:+7, SM: +7 | Speed: 30ft. | Rage (5/8 Rounds) | Active Conditions: Fatigued, Panicked

"Gorum be praised!" Garr adds with a soft chuckle


The next day, Remaio meets you at the lodge again. "If you're up for the next adventure, let me know and I'll coordinate the transport. You fine ladies and gentlemen are heading somewhere near Almas next. That's in Andoran, by the way." clarifies Remaio to those of you who appear to have a question mark above their head at the mention of Almas.

Remaio asks you to visit his distant cousin, Vereena Alcasti, and investigate her trove of family heirloom for evidence of Honaria’s accomplishments. He tells you that she lives in the rural Carpenden region of Andoran (northeast of Almas).

Remaio provides you all with a map of Andoran’s countryside and pays for your transportation costs. After traveling by boat to Almas, Andoran’s capital, you journey west via carriage across the Carpenden Plains, along increasingly narrow roads. Along the way, you pass dozens of small farming villages. Vereena’s homestead is isolated, several miles from the nearest village. The final stretch of the journey takes you all on footpaths that are barely wide enough for a single horse, let alone a carriage.

Then you finally see fields of overgrown crops surround a squat, shingle-roofed farmhouse. A pair of clay pots filled with cheerful yellow marigolds stands to either side of the house’s front door. Broken boards covered in graffiti are nailed over the door and windows.

The painted words across the boards are written in a strange language...

Linguistics check please

A rusty tin bell hangs from a bit of twine near the door. Ringing the bell produces no response from within. Both exterior doors are secured with rusty old locks.

What do you do?

Sovereign Court

Male LG Nagaji Cavalier (First Mother's Fang) 1 | HP 12/12, 1 Temp HP | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | CMB +5, CMD 16 | F: +4, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armour) | Active conditions: None.

Squinting at the painted words Kinshasa tries to make out their meaning.
He does not have any experience with this language, he thought everyone here used common, and that is all he learned for his duties here, away from Nagajor.

Can any of you make out what this says?

Silver Crusade

Female Samsaran | Witch (Winter Witch, Invoker) 1 | Init +8 Per+2, LLV HP 8/8 AC (16)13, Touch AC 12(+4 vs Incorp), FF AC (14)11 | SVs Fort +1/Refl +2/Will +2 | CMB +0 CMD 12

Naruda examines the script and then begins chanting. The wind gently tossles her hair. "Let's see if that helps."

Naruda casted her spell-like ability comprehend languages.


Kinshasa recognizes the Draconic script. Both him and Naruda peer over the graffiti and read: “keep out”

Sovereign Court

Male LG Nagaji Cavalier (First Mother's Fang) 1 | HP 12/12, 1 Temp HP | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | CMB +5, CMD 16 | F: +4, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armour) | Active conditions: None.

Oh dear. I don't recognise draconic. I am a bad nagaji

Oh, this is terribly written, but I see it now. It says "Keep Out". Do you see it too Naruda?

He turns to each of the group. What should we do? I am inclined to investigate. This looks deserted, but someone clearly wants to keep people away for a reason.

Grand Lodge

Human Male |HP: 21/21 | AC: 16 (Touch: 16, Flat: 13) | DR 1/Cold Iron | CMB: +6; CMD: 22 | F+5, R+5, W+5 | Init: +2 | Low-light Vision; Perc:+7, SM: +7 | Speed: 30ft. | Rage (5/8 Rounds) | Active Conditions: Fatigued, Panicked

Garr nods to Kinshasa "Odd the script on the sign is written in.. what was that again?.. Draconic. Common among Nagaji and Kobolds I think, not too many other races speak that old tongue. None I have ever run across anyways. This whole setting.. seems off. I would assume a relative of Remario, even one living in seclusion, would live more luxuriously. Let alone like the poor woman's already been evicted and simply squatting. I vote we pound on the door and announce ourselves as the pathfinders who have been sent on behest of Remario, her cousin. If still an answer isn't given... I'll boot down the door. She may be taken hostage.. or worse." Garr looks over to the group, voicing his narrow minded opinion on the matter at hand

Silver Crusade

Female Gnome Warpriest 1 | AC 17/12/16 | HP 13/13 | F+4R+1W+4 | CMD 11 | Speed 20’ | Init+3, Perception+4, Sense Motive+6 | Lowlight vision.

Perrine nodded at the palm ”I think that a wise course of action. Let’s knock, them make our decision from there. We could check for a back entrance before kicking the door down, of course...”

Dark Archive

Female LG Chelaxian Human Kineticist 1 | HP 13/13 | AC:18 T:14 FF:14 | CMD 12 | Fort+6 Ref+7 Will+3 | Init +4 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +1, Low-Light Vision | Burn: 0

Magdalyn follows the group, keeping a sharp eye on their surroundings. "If written in Draconic there's a solid chance it wasn't written by the original owner of this cabin. Or..." She trails off thoughtfully. "Perhaps it was written as a warning to those who do speak Draconic."

When Garr explains his ideas, Magdalyn quips in. "I don't think it will be necessary to destroy their home, should they be here." She retrieves a set of Theives Tools from her pack, showing them to the party. "I'm fairly handy with them, I should be able to get the door open."

I can take 20 for a 25 DC, able to pick Simple and Average locks.

Dark Archive

AC 16, touch 11, flat-footed 16 (+4 armor, +1 natural, +1 trait) hp 10 (1d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +0, Will +5; +1 trait bonus vs. spells, spell-like abilities, and poison Defensive Abilities defensive training; SR 6, magic resistant

Linguistic check 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Dark Archive

AC 16, touch 11, flat-footed 16 (+4 armor, +1 natural, +1 trait) hp 10 (1d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +0, Will +5; +1 trait bonus vs. spells, spell-like abilities, and poison Defensive Abilities defensive training; SR 6, magic resistant

Perhaps we should look around the house to see if someone might be out back? he states.


Magdalyn easily picks the lock. The solid oak door appears to be barred on the other side as well.

Sovereign Court

Male LG Nagaji Cavalier (First Mother's Fang) 1 | HP 12/12, 1 Temp HP | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | CMB +5, CMD 16 | F: +4, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armour) | Active conditions: None.

Kinshasa takes Kokina and heads around the house to see if there is a back door or similar.


Rounding the corner of the house, Kinshasa spots a chicken coop, a fenced backyard, within that backyard, a patch of loose dirt and a backdoor that goes into the cottage. The fence has a broken gate hanging on its last hinge. What do you do?

Sovereign Court

Male LG Nagaji Cavalier (First Mother's Fang) 1 | HP 12/12, 1 Temp HP | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | CMB +5, CMD 16 | F: +4, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armour) | Active conditions: None.

I would like to look carefully at the dirt.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18


There's a body in there... wrapped in a quilt.

Dark Archive

AC 16, touch 11, flat-footed 16 (+4 armor, +1 natural, +1 trait) hp 10 (1d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +0, Will +5; +1 trait bonus vs. spells, spell-like abilities, and poison Defensive Abilities defensive training; SR 6, magic resistant

The dwarf will cast magic in case any auras are present.

Sovereign Court

Male LG Nagaji Cavalier (First Mother's Fang) 1 | HP 12/12, 1 Temp HP | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | CMB +5, CMD 16 | F: +4, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armour) | Active conditions: None.

Kinshasa rejoins the group at the front of the house. He reports his findings of a body buried in the back yard.


The dwarf detects magic inside the house.

Grand Lodge

Human Male |HP: 21/21 | AC: 16 (Touch: 16, Flat: 13) | DR 1/Cold Iron | CMB: +6; CMD: 22 | F+5, R+5, W+5 | Init: +2 | Low-light Vision; Perc:+7, SM: +7 | Speed: 30ft. | Rage (5/8 Rounds) | Active Conditions: Fatigued, Panicked

Garr nods to Kinshasa "Well I don't know about you all, but a body in the backyard.. got me intrigued. At the very least it'll solve our current dilemma. If a kobold be under that sheet, we know a good chance our clever host is still alive. However, if its a woman we uncover..Im not going to be the one to break the news." Garr chuckles as he finishes the statement, but its clear by the ruffles on his face that he is concerned about the womans well being.

Silver Crusade

Female Gnome Warpriest 1 | AC 17/12/16 | HP 13/13 | F+4R+1W+4 | CMD 11 | Speed 20’ | Init+3, Perception+4, Sense Motive+6 | Lowlight vision.

When Perrine heard about the body in the back, she immediately rushed to inspect the scene. ”Well, who is it? I hope that’s not our contact, after all,” she whispers to the rest of the group.

Sovereign Court

Male LG Nagaji Cavalier (First Mother's Fang) 1 | HP 12/12, 1 Temp HP | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | CMB +5, CMD 16 | F: +4, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armour) | Active conditions: None.

Kinshasa will go back to the back yard and investigate the body in the quilt.

Silver Crusade

Female Samsaran | Witch (Winter Witch, Invoker) 1 | Init +8 Per+2, LLV HP 8/8 AC (16)13, Touch AC 12(+4 vs Incorp), FF AC (14)11 | SVs Fort +1/Refl +2/Will +2 | CMB +0 CMD 12

Seeing the dead body, Naruda will cast her deathwatch spell-like ability.

"Be careful approaching that body. I can find out for sure if her soul has begun making it's final journey to the Boneyard, or if there is still some fragment that remains with us."

Dark Archive

Female LG Chelaxian Human Kineticist 1 | HP 13/13 | AC:18 T:14 FF:14 | CMD 12 | Fort+6 Ref+7 Will+3 | Init +4 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +1, Low-Light Vision | Burn: 0

While the party investigates the body, Magdalyn searches the perimeter of the house, looking for a window to peek through.

Grand Lodge

Human Male |HP: 21/21 | AC: 16 (Touch: 16, Flat: 13) | DR 1/Cold Iron | CMB: +6; CMD: 22 | F+5, R+5, W+5 | Init: +2 | Low-light Vision; Perc:+7, SM: +7 | Speed: 30ft. | Rage (5/8 Rounds) | Active Conditions: Fatigued, Panicked

While the others potentially investigate the body, and Magdalyn starts to peer inside the window, Garr decides to make himself as useful as he can. He goes upon checking the perimeter of the house, his trained eyes scouting for tracks or potentially hidden traps around the cottage

Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
AC 16, touch 11, flat-footed 16 (+4 armor, +1 natural, +1 trait) hp 10 (1d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +0, Will +5; +1 trait bonus vs. spells, spell-like abilities, and poison Defensive Abilities defensive training; SR 6, magic resistant

There is magic here he says, concentrating on the auras and approaching the home.


The dead body is that of an old woman. The windows are boarded shut with thick wood boards.

Sovereign Court

Male LG Nagaji Cavalier (First Mother's Fang) 1 | HP 12/12, 1 Temp HP | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 | CMB +5, CMD 16 | F: +4, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armour) | Active conditions: None.

His brief investigation of the body complete Kinshasa stands up. Well Garr, I believe that answers our question, yes? This is a human woman. Did you find any tracks? What manner of creatures have been frequenting this area?

Silver Crusade

Female Samsaran | Witch (Winter Witch, Invoker) 1 | Init +8 Per+2, LLV HP 8/8 AC (16)13, Touch AC 12(+4 vs Incorp), FF AC (14)11 | SVs Fort +1/Refl +2/Will +2 | CMB +0 CMD 12

Seeing that the woman is dead, Naruda makes sure that she is fully covered up.

"We should exercise caution. It is most likely that this old woman was murdered and the killers may still be lurking around."

Naruda carefully checks the doors and windows of the house for any signs of breaking in or set snares.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


Garr finds all kinds of kobold tracks around the house.

Grand Lodge

Human Male |HP: 21/21 | AC: 16 (Touch: 16, Flat: 13) | DR 1/Cold Iron | CMB: +6; CMD: 22 | F+5, R+5, W+5 | Init: +2 | Low-light Vision; Perc:+7, SM: +7 | Speed: 30ft. | Rage (5/8 Rounds) | Active Conditions: Fatigued, Panicked

Garr looks to Kinshasa, shouting for the rest of the group to hear "Aye, just as I thought, we got ourselves some Kobold squatters to evict! On behalf of Remaio let's show them the err of there ways"

Garr looks for signs of any scouts in the nearby field crops in case an ambush or lookout lay in wait..

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Silver Crusade

Female Gnome Warpriest 1 | AC 17/12/16 | HP 13/13 | F+4R+1W+4 | CMD 11 | Speed 20’ | Init+3, Perception+4, Sense Motive+6 | Lowlight vision.

”Kobolds are such awful little monsters. If they did this to that poor woman, we need to get revenge for her! But do kobolds normally bury their victims?”

Grand Lodge

Human Male |HP: 21/21 | AC: 16 (Touch: 16, Flat: 13) | DR 1/Cold Iron | CMB: +6; CMD: 22 | F+5, R+5, W+5 | Init: +2 | Low-light Vision; Perc:+7, SM: +7 | Speed: 30ft. | Rage (5/8 Rounds) | Active Conditions: Fatigued, Panicked

Garr shrugs, "I know not much of the ways of the Kobold's. Could be to hide there presence.. or if we're lucky some chivalrous hero has now taken up residence. Either way whoever's inside best have pure intentions or they will curse there newly acquired luck when six well armed Pathfinders descend upon them!"

Silver Crusade

Female Samsaran | Witch (Winter Witch, Invoker) 1 | Init +8 Per+2, LLV HP 8/8 AC (16)13, Touch AC 12(+4 vs Incorp), FF AC (14)11 | SVs Fort +1/Refl +2/Will +2 | CMB +0 CMD 12

"I'm ready to go inside. Let's go slow and careful. I've heard kobolds are a cowardly, tricky little buggers."

Dark Archive

Female LG Chelaxian Human Kineticist 1 | HP 13/13 | AC:18 T:14 FF:14 | CMD 12 | Fort+6 Ref+7 Will+3 | Init +4 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +1, Low-Light Vision | Burn: 0

"It's a shame they've managed to board the door, I would have preferred a stealthy approach..." She turns to Garr, nodding at the door. "Guess we don't have any other choice."

Dark Archive

AC 16, touch 11, flat-footed 16 (+4 armor, +1 natural, +1 trait) hp 10 (1d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +0, Will +5; +1 trait bonus vs. spells, spell-like abilities, and poison Defensive Abilities defensive training; SR 6, magic resistant

was the back door borded up as well

Grand Lodge

Human Male |HP: 21/21 | AC: 16 (Touch: 16, Flat: 13) | DR 1/Cold Iron | CMB: +6; CMD: 22 | F+5, R+5, W+5 | Init: +2 | Low-light Vision; Perc:+7, SM: +7 | Speed: 30ft. | Rage (5/8 Rounds) | Active Conditions: Fatigued, Panicked

Garr smiles, his wide orchish grin betraying his eagerness "I can oblige my lady! If some of the group wants to get ready for a breach, while the rest of ya.. say a prayer for me the door isn't booby trapped.."

Garr walks up to the wooden door and attempts to break it down, thudding the frame of the door with a heavy boot. Roaring as he delivers the thunderous kick

Strength: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


Front door: boarded + graffiti + rusty old lock
Windows: boarded
Back door: rusty old lock

Dark Archive

Female LG Chelaxian Human Kineticist 1 | HP 13/13 | AC:18 T:14 FF:14 | CMD 12 | Fort+6 Ref+7 Will+3 | Init +4 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +1, Low-Light Vision | Burn: 0

Well then, should breaching not work I'd like to attempt Disable Device on the Back Door as well.

Disable Device Take 20: 20 + 5 = 25

But what was the result of the Strength Check? Did it open? Did it not? Was there anything from inside the cabin?

Are we retconning it to try and pick the back door?

Grand Lodge

Human Male |HP: 21/21 | AC: 16 (Touch: 16, Flat: 13) | DR 1/Cold Iron | CMB: +6; CMD: 22 | F+5, R+5, W+5 | Init: +2 | Low-light Vision; Perc:+7, SM: +7 | Speed: 30ft. | Rage (5/8 Rounds) | Active Conditions: Fatigued, Panicked

Not too familiar with the rules of door breaking/sundering. From what I read I could also take two or three swings and destroy the door possibly sundering it? Should the back door also be barred once we pick the lock.


Garr doesn't find any scout in the forest. He comes back and attempts to boot open the door, but the solid barred oak door does not budge.

Meanwhile Magdalyn goes to the backyard and walks up to the door to attempt to pick the second rusty lock. However...

Magdalyn Reflex Save vs. DC 20 spiked pit trap: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 [Fail]
--> 1d6 ⇒ 4 falling damage; and
--> 1d4 ⇒ 4 spikes
Spike 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22 for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 piercing damage; [HIT]
Spike 2: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26 for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 piercing damage; [HIT]
Spike 3: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21 for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 piercing damage; [HIT]
Spike 4: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13 for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 piercing damage; [MISS]

You all hear Magdalyn scream in shock as the ground opens up under her, followed by a sickening wet sound. This is quickly followed by the snickering and laughing of an undetermined number of small humanoids inside the loghouse.

Init Rolls:
Garr: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Keandre: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4
Kinshasa: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Magdalyn: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Naruda: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Perrine: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Kobolds: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

INITIATIVE:

Surprise: Magdalyn in a trap! [negative 4 hp, dying, unconscious]

Round 1: [Bold may go]
Magdalyn [negative 4 HP, dying, unconscious]
Perrine
Garr
Naruda

Kobolds
Kinshasa and Soldier's Glory
Keandre

301 to 350 of 584 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Table 2 Honor's Echo - PFS RPG - GM PDK All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.