Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Azure_Zero's Dark Moon Vale Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A pathfinder Game


401 to 450 of 1,156 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Stinky finds the ring.

So what does stinky do?

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Stinky suddenly stops and starts jumping up and down, "Oooh, lookey here..ooh I've found it, I'm sure I have. Hey Mr Giant, this is it!! Here ! Here!" He holds the ring high up in triumph.


??? Giant:
in common
"Hic, Thank you little one, Hic"
and he takes the ring.

XP's for all


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

Arianna looks at the giant in surprise.

"Have you seen signs of a group of human children that may have come this way recently?"

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

As Stinky hands over the ring he asks, "So Mr Giant, what do we call you? You know we're trying to find some lost children, do you want to help us in our search?" He smiles up at the big man, looking into his bleery eyes, "Given time I might be able to make something to help with the ummm.... something for the day after...you know!"


??? Giant:
in common
"Hic, Sorry, have not seen any. Hic"


Male Human Witch 2

"Perhaps you could share a bit o yer drink?"


??? Giant:
in common
"Hic, Sorry, bottle empty. Hic"


Male Human Witch 2

"How do you do?"


??? Giant:
in common
"Hic, I'm Ok, Hic, gotta get home, Hic, before wife get mad, Hic."


the giant leaves waving a drunken good bye.


Male Human Witch 2

"Now what were we doing?....oh yes the children."


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn asks, "That's not the sort of giant that would eat children, is it?"


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

"I doubt it," Arianna mutturs, resuming the trail.


????: 1d100 ⇒ 38


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

"It seems his diet is mostly liquid."


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn chuckles, "It does at that."


You continue on a bit

1d20 ⇒ 13

Perception checks please.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


Male Human Witch 2

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

"Kinda creepy ain't it?"


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


Most of you (except stinky) see a body next to two oak trees.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

In a whisper so that only the others can hear,"What is that by those two oak trees?"


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

"Looks like a body," Arianna whispers, approaching it. Her body tense, dreading to find one of the missing children she nevertheless advances towards the fallen body.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn nocks an arrow to his bow as he approaches the body to get a better look, "Be wary, the thing that killed it may still linger."


Male Human Witch 2

"Could be covered in spiders....."


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Remembering his earlier experience Jund shudders at the thought of Barbabus' comment. Not wanting to experience that again Jund looks around to make sure there is no one or nothing lurking about.

Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


@Jund
looks like he died with a bag of goods.


Male Human Witch 2

Takes a closer look....
"Maybe we ken tell who this guy was."

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Stinky stands some way off watching as everyone creeps about, not really understanding why? He stands not knowing what to do watching!


Male Human Witch 2

Anything interesting....

can I tell gender, race, equipment?


a half-elf adventurer
clad in masterwork leather armor with a
masterwork longsword strapped to his hip
and it appear his skull was bashed in.


Male Human Witch 2

"Nice bit of kit here, anyone need a good sword an leather armor?"

"Might have met our friend tha giant."


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

"It's too big for me, but it does look well-made."


Skull bashed in by something about medium or smaller size.

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Stinky eventually wanders over and pushes himself through to study the body. He moves his hands over the body feeling the wounds.

Heal 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 to determine what might have killed him


Evil GM Grin


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

"Something caved in his skull, the question is what."

Arianna crouches near to boddy looking for footprints or tracks that might indicate a killer or any other recent presences.

Survival (Tracks)1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

Arianna is totally a medival CSI


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Jund will look through the bag of goods.


1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23@stinky
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24@Arianna
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16@Jund

1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9@stinky
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7@Arianna
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6@Jund

as three of you start looking at the body or it's good you all sudden get whacked by...

the goods.

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Stinky staggers back from the blow, looking at what just hit them. What was that? Urgh!! Instinctively he takes a small vial from his belt and throws it at the thing that just hit them.

Initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Free action: 5ft step away from the bag/dead man.
Move action retrieve bomb.
Frost Bomb 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 (does not include -4 penalty for ranged shot into melee), Damage=1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 DC=14 Fort save or be staggered for 1 round. Anyone adjacent to the target takes splash damage, 4 pts, reflex save DC=14 for half.


Male Human Witch 2

"Calm down, seems tha man may have caught someting in his bag, let's find out what an set it free not jus kills it."


Init's please


Male Human Witch 2

Initiative
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

bump


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Initiative:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Initiative:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Depending upon the other actions, Stinky will respond to Barbabus II's speech and stop the bombing action.

401 to 450 of 1,156 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Azure_Zero's Crown of the Kobold King Game (Dark Moon Vale Games) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.