Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Azure_Zero's Dark Moon Vale Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A pathfinder Game


301 to 350 of 1,156 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

"Is anyone hurt?"

Does Jund have any conditions he should be aware of?


Male Human Witch 2

Continues to be intrigued by the impliments of torture...

knowledge rolls made previously...


Jund give me 3 more Fort saves,

and the tools are rustyed and or scorched,

you can make a perception check

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Stinky curses as he looses the second sac, as the poison dribbles into the gooey mess of its beaten and bleeding cephalothorax. "Blast, its gone." He seems engrossed by the loss and once more returns to his notebook, drawing the anatomy of the spider and the position of the poison sacs, then comparing it with the drawings he made previously.


Male Human Witch 2

Takes a cloth and sees about rubbing some soot off the impliments.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn says, "I don't think the kids came down here, thanks to the lock. And a good thing, I'd hate to be looking for their remains. Still, I think this may show us that we need a healer with us."

With that, he starts searching the webbing for anything interesting.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


you find, two masterwork silver daggers
and a damp rotten bundle of herbs,
and that Elara's corpse has a band
of discolored skin on her ring finger


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

"I agree with the need for a healer. If we find the kids and one of them is hurt, we may not have the time to get back to the town. We should finish searching here, then go back and see who we can round up before going on."

As she finishes removing the webbing Arianna, places her bow back over her shoulder.


Male Human Witch 2

"Silver."

"Oh yes baack to town, certainly, did smoeone speak ill o my healing talents?"


Not going to id the herbs?


Male Human Witch 2

Knowledge nature
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14


ouch, off by one


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Fort saves
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

" I for one will never complain of your healing skills Barnabus."


1d2 + 1d2 ⇒ (1) + (1) = 2
2 points of strength damage to Jund from the venom

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Stinky takes the herbs from Barnebus, "If you'd let me, hmmm!" he scratches his smooth chin, before puling out his notebook. He seems to leaf through stopping every so often at a random page. Then his head jerks back and forth between the herbs and the book, until you hear a long satisfied, "hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm!, that's it!"

Knowledge (Nature) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Stinky:
It's wolf's Bane

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

With a satisfied smile he says, "Yep Wolf's Bane!"


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

As Jund walks toward the exit he stumbles and catches himself. "Ugh.. I don't feel so well. I feel.... weak."


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn's mind churns at Stinky's discovery, and he gives voice to the stream of questions in his head, "Is it toxic? Why would it be here in a torture chamber?"


Male Human Witch 2

"Wolfsbane and silver....hmmmm."


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

Knowledge Nature1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

"Somebody was worried about lycanthropes," Arianna mutters, giving voice to Barnabus' thoughts.

"Not that it seemed to do them much good"

She looks at the mangled corpse thoughtfully.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Staggering as he walks, Jund tries to recover himself from the effects of the poison.
"So what do we do now? If we have to worry about were-creatures then the missing children surely need us more than ever."


Arianna Willowwood:
the corpse's cause of death was her throat was torn out.


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

"Yes, and since this person died by having their throat ripped out we're definitely dealing with something feral. It may bea good idea to hold on to this stuff and get moving. Lets see what else there is here and move on."

Arianna squats down into a crouch, studying the ground forn a few moments before letting her eyes roam around the room seeking signs of anything of interest. She breathes deep, choking back the bilethat rises from the stench, seeking any telltale sign of animal or predator activity.

Perception1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Arianna Willowwood:
The only thing that nested here these past years were the spiders

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

"Lycanthopes? hmmmm! the small gnome ponders, "Not something I've ever come across, hmmmm, maybe have to open a new chapter..." Stinky looks in his book, finds a blank page and writes Lycanthropes as a heading. "Umm, I don't mean to pry, but these Lycanthrope things what are they like? and did one do that to the body?" he asks and gulps a little at the thought of the creature that might do such a thing. "And why would they want the children?" as his eyes open wide as he imagines the terrible scene. "Oh no, we must go back to town and get everything we need, then continue the search... we must be prepared, otherwise...oh!" as he doesn't finish speaking but points to the corpse.


Male Human Witch 2

Holds out one of the daggers.

"Perhaps we should return to town for that healer and a bit more silver."


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn asks the Gnome, "Is there some sort of silver-wash we could use, do you know?"


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

"We should definitely leave, it looks like nothing other than the spiders, has lived here in years."

Arianna stands, looking at the rest of the group.

"Back to the town as quickly as we can."


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

"Not too quickly. I am still feeling the affects of the poison."

anyone have a restoration?


Male Human Witch 2

Steadies Jund....

"All tha more reason tah get yah back tah town an get yer steady back."


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

With a nod at Barnabus, "Thank you my friend."

Steadied, Jund addresses the group. "I agree we should go to town for a cleric, but the children still need us and if we all go back to town that is valuable time lost that could mean the difference of life or death for them. Perhaps it is wiser for one of us to go to town to retrieve a cleric while the rest continue the search for the children?"

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

"Yes, yes, but a dead search party is no party at all, that's all, best we stick together. I mean you did see what the ..... " he stops to think .. "the lycanthrope did .. ripped the neck out, arteries, windpipe,.. the lot...no,no best we stay together." Stinky makes it obvious that going back is something they should do together. "Preparation is the key ... yes .. prepare." he starts to walk up and down, back and forth, hands clasped behind his back.


Male Human Witch 2

"Iffen we err lucky maybe Laurel sent a cleric after us as already!"


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn nods, "While one of us might be faster, it won't save us any time if they're killed in the woods."


M Human 2 Crusader Cleric

Herman hearing of people heading out to save lost children decides that maybe he could be of assistance. Asking around for which direction they went, Herman leaves town to see if he can catch up with them.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

"Then let us make this trip as quickly as possible"

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

"Indeed Jumping Jund, let's be quick." as Stinky is ready to scurry off quickly.


Male Human Witch 2

"Was anyother injured?"


you all head back to town and run into Herman.


Male Human Witch 2

"Look a man approacheth!"

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Back in town, Stinky leaves the crowd for a short while. It is within minutes he returns with a dog in tow. The beast is not dressed for batlle, but carries Stinky's possessions.

On seeing Herman, he waits until he's introduced or the man introduces himself, as in the meantime he fusses around his dog patting him and saying in its ear, "Its alright CarrierOfMyWorkAndComforts, these are friends, calm down Comwac, Sit!"

Handle Animal 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20


M Human 2 Crusader Cleric

The man approaching you looks fairly average, except for the Big Club he carries. The club looks like it has metal studs in it. "Are you the folks who are out here to save the Children?" Herman inquires.
"If so..can I be of assistance?." he asks.
"Oh yes my manners...so sorry...I'm Herman, cleric of Yamatsumi at your service." He says with a small bow.
And if he sees anyone wounded he will move to help them.
I just realized i never finished his profile....I'll try and work on that tonight. Its done up in herolabs, just need to get it here.


Male Human Witch 2

"Indeed we are and this is Jund an assimere monk, he got bit by a spider an is not feeling to well."

indiactes the man with his arm over his shoulder....

"I am Barnabus."


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

"Tis true. I do feel weaker since the spider venom entered my blood. Greeting Herman."


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

"Well met Herman, we need to be quick though, it's quite possible those children may need your healing talents soon as well."


Male Human Witch 2

"Aye first we ran gainst tha time-tables o tha plague an now time is again a factor in tha children if not already in trouble may soon be."


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

"Yes, let us go find the children. I can manage for now."


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn nods grimly, "Especially if there are lycanthropes about."

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

As they start walking, a dog starts to sniff round the man called Herman. A voice from behind is heard "Comwac, leave him alone, he's probably had a long journey today. Heel!" The dog waits for a little gnome who starts to walk by Herman's side. "Hello Herman," as the gnome write the name down in his book, "I am Carnider Dravonic, brother to Radiner and half owner of 'Davonic's Healing Emporium' in Falcon Hollow. You might have heard of it." he says expectantly, his eyes shining with pride. "Come in sometime, if you help us here, I'll give you a good price. I make potions and things you see, and I'm developing this flash and bang potion, hope to sell it to the watch one day. Oh yes, it's all very exciting and now we're going to find the lost children, oh yes! Though everyone is a bit upset about these lycanthropes, I hope we'll be all right. Great advertising if I can help, everyone in Falcon's Hollow will know about the store." he beams at Herman. "So have you come far to help us today?"

301 to 350 of 1,156 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Azure_Zero's Crown of the Kobold King Game (Dark Moon Vale Games) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.