Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Azure_Zero's Dark Moon Vale Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A pathfinder Game


201 to 250 of 1,156 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Jund walks over to the door and kneels down next to it. Closing his eyes he begins to run his hand across the wood as if he is searching for something. When his hand comes to rest he opens his eyes and with incredible speed brings his arm back, balling his hand into a fist, and strikes the wooded door where his hand rested moments ago.

unarmed strike 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


You crack it, but not break it open.
you could either attack it again, or do a strength check to break it.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

"Hmmm... this wood is stronger than it would appear. It seems the fire did little else to damage the door save to melt the lock"

With a deep breath Jund strikes the wooden door again.

unarmed strike 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


the door crack some more, and it's nearly done in.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

As soon as he had thrown the second punch Jund strikes the wood a third time, without pause. splintering the wooden door???

unarmed strike 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
confirm crit 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
crit damage 2d6 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (3, 4) + 3 + 3 = 13


Male Human Witch 2

"Tis a battle o wood versus flesh...."


The door breaks open;

The stench of rot belches forth from this rank
cellar. A chipped, blood-stained oaken table
rests against one wall, with all manner of
blades and barbed instruments laid out on it.
A single pair of rusted shackles is bolted into
the opposite wall, whose bricks are stained in
a bloody account of pain and cruelty. The robed
corpse of a woman on the floor is the source of
the reeking stench of decay.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

"It would appear this was more than an halfway home. I dare not think of the horrors that happened here."

Holding his breath Jund looks around the room.

search/perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn grits his teeth at the sight, "This.... this is not right."

He looks at the corpse in an attempt to determine how long it has rested here.


Male Human Witch 2

"Twould seem tha tables were turned somehow, I would expect tha victim tah be shackled in yon manacles, likely tha hope was tha fire would destroy everything."

"Caution evil might still lurk here."

Looks over the instruments of torture for markings or other features
knowledge arcane
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

knowledge nature...regular metal, cold iron or something else....
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

Arianna gags at the stench of suffering and death, the horrific scene far worse than anything that would occur in the natural world. Once again she was reminded why she preferred the wilds.

She studies the corpse hoping to determine a cause of death as well as how long ago it may have occurred.

Heal1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


Her throat was ripped out, and she was Elara, the owner of the Half-way house.

Init's please

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Even Stinky holds his nose at the stench, "Urghh! not good, not good at all." His curiosity though takes him in as he helps Arianna determine the cause of death. "Now you see these bugs, they've laid their eggs in the flesh, so it must have been here ... at least ... hmmm!!"

Heal aid another 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19


The corpse suddenly bursts forth a swarm of spiders.

Init's please


Male Human Witch 2

Initiative
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

"Spiders!"


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Initiative 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

In a firm tone"Everyone back!"


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

Init 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Init 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


Spider Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


init order:
Barnabus,
Jund,
Stinky,
Spiders
Dennvyn, then
Arianna.


Male Human Witch 2

Intimidate
1d20 - 2 ⇒ (19) - 2 = 17

Stomps the floor forcefully a couple of times....

"Creep and crawl be in awe!"


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Jund stomps on the creatures.

unarmed strike 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Stinky retreats away from swarm at Jund's order, watching the man jumping up and down, squashing the creatures. He looks on intently watching the seething mass of blackness.

Knowledge (Nature) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 to know about the creatures strengths and weaknesses.


Stinky:
Given the size of the parts of the swarm, it's immune to all weapon attacks.
But AoE spells/items do more damage
And they are poisonous when they bite

Jund gets attacked by the swarm
1d6 ⇒ 5 Damage + Poison + distraction
Jund I need 2 Fort saves

1d5 ⇒ 4
Dennvyn gets webbed from above.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

So I took five damage, right? Did my attack hit/do damage?
Fort Saves
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


yes, you took 5 damage.
and you can't tell if you did any damage to the swarm.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Blasted web!

Dennvyn struggles for a moment, and then calms himself, Just think of it as escaping a guardman's net, as you did when you were younger...

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

As Stinky retreats from swarm, he cries out to Jund. "Let me throw a special at those critters, they are too small and too many to be stopped by weapons. Even your stomping doesn't seem to hurt them. Run out of that mass, or you will be hurt and poisoned. The only thing that might disperse them is something that will damage the whole area. One of my specials might do it, unless someone else has something that would work?" He replaces the notebook, from which he seemed to glean this information, back into his pocket.


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

Arianna looks up seeking the source of the webs


Arianna Willowwood:
Their is a medium sized spider on the ceiling, and it is kinda hard to spot.


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

DMAZ:

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22Low light vision

Arianna's bow snaps up rapidly firing off a shot at the source of the webbing, as she trusts to her new companions to handle the spider swarm.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
1d10 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Male Human Witch 2

"Apparently tha old hag tale is just a tale then, I was certain tha phrase werked upon vermin."

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

If Jund can run from the swarm, Stinky will send a bomb their way.

Ranged Bomb, splash weapon 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 damage 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (3, 1) + 3 = 7


Not going to do anything Barnabus?


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Seeing his stomping is having no effect and the critters are starting to climb up his leg and biting him Jund heeds Stinky's guidance and leaps back away.

Acrobatics, if you need it 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Male Human Witch 2

knowledge nature
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

" Itsy Bitsy Spiders Climbed up the monk-mount....Down came the rain
and washed the spider out!"

Cast create water to rinse spiders off of Jund.


Stinky's bomb destroys the swarm

the spider webs Arianna.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn makes a second attempt to free himself..

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

Webbed as in what exactly? Am I entangled? Can I move or act?


entangled condition is applied to the character

Entangled: The character is ensnared. Being entangled
impedes movement, but does not entirely prevent it unless
the bonds are anchored to an immobile object or tethered
by an opposing force. An entangled creature moves at half
speed, cannot run or charge, and takes a –2 penalty on all
attack rolls and a –4 penalty to Dexterity. An entangled
character who attempts to cast a spell must make a
concentration check (DC 15 + spell level) or lose the spell.

Dennvyn does not escape the web.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn keeps struggling, Why can't I get out of this white fluff? Oh, right... The guardsmen's nets were never this sticky... Well, except that one time. Ew.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Shaking the water out of his hair and wiping his face Jund says, "Thank you Barnabus. Wet but effective."

Seeing Arianna and Dennvyn covered in web he looks up to find the source.

Does Jund see the spider with his darkvision?
Perception if you need it 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


Yep, you see it


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

Arianna keeps her focus, ignoring the webs as she sends another arrow streaking towards the spider.

1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 7 - 2 = 19
1d10 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male Human Witch 2

"Shoot it Beltrand, no he is not here!"

Crossbow 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Seeing the spider on the ceiling Jund reaches into his clothes and produces a shuriken.

Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Damage 1d2 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Throwing the star at the spider he finds the water on his hands lets the shuriken slip free too soon, affecting his aim.

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Stinky, seeing the spider on the ceiling, that everyone else is shooting at, takes his crossbow from his back and loads one of the dull grey bolts.


The spider webs Stinky.


Male Human Witch 2

"Damn bugs!"

Crossbow 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Ok officially the dice roller sucks!

201 to 250 of 1,156 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Azure_Zero's Crown of the Kobold King Game (Dark Moon Vale Games) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.