Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Azure_Zero's Dark Moon Vale Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A pathfinder Game


851 to 900 of 1,156 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

Male Human Witch 2

@ Jund
"Slap it, slap it!"


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)
Barnabus II wrote:

@ Jund

"Slap it, slap it!"

LOL...that just sounds wrong ><


Indeed


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

should i post an attack??


yep


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Jund attacks the creature on Barnabus.

Flurry of blows:1d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 3 - 1 = 171d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 - 1 = 31d6 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 1 = 61d6 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 1 = 6


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Are there more that haven't yet attached to anyone?


one's on Barnbus and one's on stinky


Stinky and barnbus take 1 con damage

players turn


Re-dotting


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn drops his bow and steps in with his rapier, to carefully poke holes in the one on Stinky.

"Don't move, Stinky! I'll get him!"

Rapier: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 .. possible crit...
Confirmation Roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Single Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Additional (Crit) Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Having failed to push the creature off, Stinky starts to beat at its body with his bare hands.

Unarmed Strike(right hand) 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 - 2 = 16 non-damage 1d2 ⇒ 1
Unarmed Strike(left hand) 1d20 + 2 - 6 ⇒ (17) + 2 - 6 = 13 non-damage 1d2 ⇒ 2


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

Once again taking careful aim Arianna fires at the bug on Barnabus

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
1d10 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Dennvy kills one.
Stinky bruises his target

and Arianna's arrow causes KO's it.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

how many left?

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Stinky sighs with relief as the creature lets go its grip on his flesh, a crossbow bolt sticking out of its back. Stinky's flesh shows a red puncture mark, blood still flowing slowly out onto his collar which shows a steadily growing blood red stain on his clothing. With the creature having stopped feeding on him, Stinky's blood congeals and seals the purple bruise where the strige had fed on his blood.

"Thanks Ariannia." he says quickly, appreciation for her accurate shot oozing through his tone. "Those aren't very nice. Can I sit down a sec and get my breath back?"


there was just the two bugs


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn wipes down his rapier with a grimace. "Horrible things."


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

"Yeah, they're pretty nasty. Catch your breath for a moment and then we'll go on."


Going to check the room?

I'll try to get an updated map up ASAP.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Jund Looks around the room to making sure there are no other flying creatures.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


there are no more


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Search the room: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Can we go in any other direction or do we have to go back the way we came? (didn't see any map update)


Been busy with work.

Jund finds nothing in the room, except for 8 sliver coins.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

"There is nothing here except for these 8 silver."


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn looks at Jund, puzzles, and says with a straight face, "I didn't think bugs used money."


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

"It must have been something they ate"


Yes and No, It depends on how you read that Jund

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Stinky shakes himself on the floor, still shaken up by the creature, when it attached to him. He slowly regains his


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)
DM Azure_Zero wrote:
Yes and No, It depends on how you read that Jund

Exactly ;-P


Male Human Witch 2

"I once heard tales o stirge being roasted as sausages after being defeated, though tha type o blood within is questionable."

Thread is not notifying me when people post, some others are though...


Sounds Yummy.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

[ooc]Which way can we go?[/b]


you all exit the room.
you can go north or go back to room 1 and go either north or east.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Jund looks to the north passage way and says to the group "Perhaps we should continue on this way?"


Male Human Witch 2

"We should avail ourselves o all options."


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

"North it is then."

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn nods, "At least we cleared the backtrail."


as you go north

An evil hiss rises from the darkness ahead. A
floating dwarven form shrouded in full plate
rounds the corner. The air about this dwarven
specter shimmers eerily, and the walls and floor
sizzle and smoke where it passes. The thing’s
boots scorn the earth, gliding a full foot above
the masonry floor. It drags a cruel bloodletter
axe in the air behind it.


Male Human Witch 2

"What shade?"

Crossbow 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

"Not good, not good!" says a frightened Stinky, unsure if a bomb might effect such a creature, but then there's no point wondering when you can just throw one to find out? His initial fright is replaced by his curiosity once more, and he furtles in his bag looking for the ingredients of another bomb.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn raises his bow and fires quickly, getting ready to step away from the beast as it closes.

Shortbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 for 1d4 ⇒ 3


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Jund takes a defensive stance as the specter advances.
Delay until the specter comes withing reach and then attack


Male Human Witch 2

"Anyone hear o tha place be'in haunted?"


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

Arianna immediately sends an arrow streaking towards the spectre's chest, nocking another by the time it arrives at her target.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
1d10 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Init 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


Male Human Witch 2

"Fire fer effectiveness."


As everyone arrows hit it, it shimmers and the arrows start to dissolve just before hitting the ghost.


Male Human Witch 2

"Something wards tha specter."

Knowledge arcane
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29


Barnabus:
Roll me a perception, and I'll give an answer


Male Human Witch 2

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

"Tis a puzzle not a spell but something prevents."

851 to 900 of 1,156 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Azure_Zero's Crown of the Kobold King Game (Dark Moon Vale Games) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.