Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Azure_Zero's Dark Moon Vale Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A pathfinder Game


801 to 850 of 1,156 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>

Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn asks hopefully, "Any signs of the kids footprints?"


I would need a few rolls


"Those went north I think, but there's something to the east as well, shall we see what it is?" Carnider belatedly informs the group.

Stinky doesn't tend to keep things to himself, he likes to talk too much for that!!


Wrong avatar...


Dennvyn Fealthan wrote:
Dennvyn asks hopefully, "Any signs of the kids footprints?"

I Need perception and survival checks


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

"What do you think is east? I think we should go after the kobolds."

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

"I've no idea, a sound, an aroma or just a feeling in my bones. But I'd lay down money there's something there?"


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Perception: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 1 = 23


Given the little light their is,
you can barely make out tracks going north.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn points, "I think those are their tracks, leading north. But if Stinky thinks there's something over there, I don't like the idea of leaving danger behind us."


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Feeling out of place deciding which way to go Jund looks expectantly at Barnabus and Arianna.


...

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Well Dennvyn, perhaps we should go that way and investigate. After your. The gnome bows to let Dennvyn past and start the journey east.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn nods, "Let's."

He tries to creep forward quietly as best he can.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Seeing the two move on Jund follows.

Stealth:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


Jund moves with out sounds
While Dennvyn's chain shirt clinks a bit.

you move past an open double door

This long barracks is completely unadorned
save for rows of uncomfortable stone beds.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn whispers, "Are there any in there hiding?"

Perception: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 1 = 29


Dennvyn:
you hear some buzzing noises


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn whispers, "Something's buzzing in there -- anyone know what it might be?"


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Jund listens to the buzzing to see if he recognizes it.
Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10


Nope


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

"I don't know what that is but lets be careful. If only we could see what was up ahead."


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn says, "Let me try this..., and casts a Light spell into the room, where he believes the buzzing is coming from.

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

"So what do ya see?" says the gnome excitedly.


Need a perception check


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Perception: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 1 = 17

Was having trouble posting this. Not sure why.


Boards have been acting funky for a while.

You see stirges...


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 They're magical beasts, so I actually have the right skill!

Dennvyn whispers quietly, "They're called Stirges. They're basically giant mosquito-birds. Slurp your blood if they get close. We should either avoid them or blast them at range."

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

"Oooh!, they sound interesting, I could maybe use some of their parts. I say we take them on at range." says Stinky getting out his loaded crossbow and a bomb just in case.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Quietly, so as not to attract the attention of the stirges Jund answers Stinky, "Perhaps we should leave well enough alone? I am still not fully healed and I am not very good with ranged attacks."


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn looks around to see if access to this area could be blocked well enough to block the passage of something as small as a stirge.


Nope.

and the bugs start moving about in the room.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn says, "Drat! I think they've smelled us. Bomb 'em, Stinky!", and raises his bow.

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Never one to stop and think to much, when Dennvyn gives him the command who is he to contradict it. He takes hold of his bomb and throws it so that it will do the most damage to the stirges. "Careful everyone watch this....." as a flask of explosive fire arches through the air towards the group of beasts, picking out the central stirge.

Ranged bomb attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 Damage(fire) 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (5, 6) + 3 = 14
Crit convert Ranged bomb attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 Damage(fire) 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (4, 5) + 3 = 12
Splash damage = 5, DC14 reflex save to half splash damage.

Init 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 1 = 23

Dennvyn steps back, bow in hand, watching the fireball spread and recede, then shooting the lead stirge after the brief conflaguration.

Longbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 for 1d6 ⇒ 3


one's dead, 3 more to go.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

players go first

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Taking his crossbow in both hands, Carnider fires the bolt at the injured stirge.

Crossbow attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 damage1d6 ⇒ 6


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn quickly reloads and fires again, stepping back slightly as he does.

Longbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 for 1d6 ⇒ 1


Where's the rest of the group?


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Jund readies himself to attack any of the creatures if they come near.

Ready action. Attack with flurry of blows 1d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 - 1 = 51d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 - 1 = 81d6 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 - 1 = 41d6 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 - 1 = 4

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0
DM Azure_Zero wrote:
Where's the rest of the group?

We seem to have lost them, I'll PM them.


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

In lethal silence Arianna sends an arrow punching through the bug's carapace.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
1d10 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11


Male Human Witch 2

"Damn big bugs!"

Crossbow 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

updates were not showing up for me on this thread...


For the past week, dots and X new were not working

Arianna kills one.

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Who's next?


The bugs attack

1d4 ⇒ 2 Stinky
touch atk: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

1d4 ⇒ 4 Barnabus
touch atk: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

and they are attached


Male Human Witch 2

"Ahhhhh get it off o me."

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Stinky paws and pulls at the thing, trying to remove it from its place, attached to him. "Damn thing, get off my you stupid creature. Urgh....go away!"

CMB Grapple if that's the right check to get rid of it. 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Assuming that it is the PC'c turn

Jund attacks the creature that is latched to Barnabus assuming he is the closest

Flurry of blows:1d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 1 = 61d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 3 - 1 = 151d6 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 - 1 = 81d6 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 - 1 = 4


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

Arianna sends another arrow streaking towards the bug attacked to Barnabus, trying to adjust for the extremely difficult shot.
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
1d10 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

801 to 850 of 1,156 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Azure_Zero's Crown of the Kobold King Game (Dark Moon Vale Games) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.