Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Azure_Zero's Dark Moon Vale Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A pathfinder Game


751 to 800 of 1,156 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>

Stinky runs back to the room.

The wolf disappears from sight after you enter the room.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

how did the attacks on the kobolds go?


One's killed,
one's wounded,
one's fine.

and they are running.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

I'll wait for Barnabus and Lumi to post their actions


Anyone here?


Male Human Witch 2

"Cowardly dragons!"

Crossbow 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Barnabus misses.

Lantern Lodge

Female Chelexian Aasimaar Oracle (Life Mystery)

you hear a few small sentences in celestial as Lumi makes some odd hand signs. and suddenly, the sounds of loud thundering movement and a hungry pack of wolves could be heard.

Spellcraft; DC15:

ghost sound, to frighten the kobolds. or at least make them shaken.

i need to see some DC 13 will saves

Celestial Incantation:

the golden blossom of the dawn compels you. a pack of wolves approaches you. run far away you little reptillian fiends, for this is the dawnflower's sanctified pack. they show no mercy to the wicked and provide no quarter. repent for your sins and surrender, or be defeated by the most vicious of beasts.


1d20 ⇒ 8

They run screaming, down the left hall.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Seeing the kobolds flee Jund turns around to try and see where the wolf is that Stinky said he was being attacked by.

Perception (if you need it) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


you run upstairs and find jenna hiding behind a pile of the wrecked and rotted furniture in the room.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn curses in halfling as the kobolds flee, "Well, I guess there's no chance of surprise anymore...", the follows Jund to find Stinky.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Looking around Jund quickly asks Jenna "Where is the wolf girl?"

Perception (if you need it)1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


"I don't know, I was scared, I hid myself after I heard something down the hall."


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn adds, "And where's the gnome?"

Perception: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 1 = 21 {Careful Teamwork}

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

"I'm here... when I heard all those other wolves I nearly went with the little dragons. But as you guys ran the other way, well I didn't know what to do." says Stinky rather nervously. He looks around scanning the room, smelling the air for wolf scent. "But I don't see the wolf anymore." his brow furrows wondering what happened.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 to smell the wolf scent

Sorry I was a bit absent, but the campaign tab didn't show new posts. It seems to hvae happened a lot to me recently.


The wolf is gone even the scent is gone.

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

"Well I suppose we ought to go on after those children now. Come on Jenna, you'd best stay with us, it will be safer for you that way." he turns to the rest of the party "Ready?"


Jenna:
she quickly goes to Stinky's side fearful of the environment around here
"I'm scared"


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

"Yes. We should continue on, but stay vigilant."

Walking back into the room with the dead kobolds Jund crouches near the dead bodies and examines them.

Search/perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


Male Human Witch 2

"Curiouser and curiouser...."


The kobold does not have much,
a loincloth, and a small crude stone hammer.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn looks at the hammer, Is that a weapon or a tool?


Male Human Witch 2

"Both I'd wager an possibly a utensil fer eatin."


Those that study it for a bit figure it's more of a tool than a weapon.

and was likely used on the obsidian obelisk.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn says, "Apparently we killed a worker rather than a warrior."

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

"Not good" Carnider mutters on hearing Denvyn's words.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

"Let be on our guard then."


Male Human Witch 2

"Interesting to note the varying roles within tha society o kobolds, workers, warriors....mayhap even other roles."

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

"Lead on then Jund, no point staying here talking about it, when there are children to rescue and lots of things to discover. Come on then Jenna, stay close to me. We'll follow the others, it should keep you safe."


Current room map

Do you go North, East, or West.


Male Human Witch 2

Examines the thing in this room.

"Straight, left or right?"

"Any sign o tracks?"


Kobolds entered from western path.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn says, "They seem to have come from over there.." He looks up at the ranger, "What do you think?"


Male Human Witch 2

"Is West how we should go?"

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

The busy gnome, looks down the western doorway, "Come on then, stop dithering, you want to follow them, so let's do that. West door it is!" he points at the west door and smiles at Dennvyn.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

"Yes...lets be on guard."

As Jund begins to walk down the west corridor he keeps viglant.

Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28


Updated Map

Jund you hear the Kobolds in the northern passage at the T-junction


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

In a hushed tone so as not to alert the kobolds ahead Jund turns to the others. "Do you hear that? There are more Kobolds ahead at that junction."


Male Human Witch 2

"Mistook them fer large rats at first."

Smiles and readies his spear.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn nods and readies his bow.


Do you go north or more west?

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Carnider smells the air, hoping to catch a wiff of the kobolds or hear their noise.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


Kobolds are north, but you smell something to the east.


Male Human Witch 2

Barnabus hangs back letting the fighters take the lead.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Do we still have fighters?

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0
Dennvyn Fealthan wrote:
Do we still have fighters?

I assume Jund is a bit hard .. even tho now an actual fighter class.


Jund and Arianna are assault types, thus count as fighters.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Haven't seen a post from Arianna in a while, that's why I was asking.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Does Stinky share his knowledge? ...and don't forget, my STR is down until we rest or I get a lesser restoration (i think)So i'm a little less of a fighter

751 to 800 of 1,156 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Azure_Zero's Crown of the Kobold King Game (Dark Moon Vale Games) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.