Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Azure_Zero's Dark Moon Vale Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A pathfinder Game


701 to 750 of 1,156 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>

Male Human Witch 2

"Mayhap a pack o feral children could kill wolves."


Barabus, you know who killed these wolves, it was you, Alkaid and the other guy.


Male Human Witch 2

plausible deniability......


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

LMAO!


Male Human Witch 2

"Arrianna wha killed these wolves?"

"Kobolds?"


perception and heal checks can find out what happened.

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

"This all seems so confusing."

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 Heal 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23


Stinky:
The wounds look like they came from weapons of medium size, and even a medium creature's fist.


Male Human Witch 2

Barnabus gets a far away look in his eyes after a couple of minutes he says....
"I am sorry what was your question."


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Jund keeps an eye on the child while the others are investigating the scene.


No one else checking what killed them?


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Not I. they are dead and I am more concerned with making sure nothing gets the jump on us. Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


Male Human Witch 2

"Wait I once dreamed o this place, I had a hand in killin these wolves, though tha whole events are clouded, there were two o us, but we thought a third, though twas bad mushrooms tha clouded our minds."

"Twas not a dream then, all did happen....I later came down wit tha blackscour taint but had assured tha cure first, fevered dreams an illusions o mushrooms."


Oh yes, the shrooms.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn looks at Barnabus and gives voice to the flurry of questions stirring in his mind, "You've been here before then? Even in a fever-dream? Do you remember anything about the layout of this place? Where little ones might hide? If there's anything else as dangerous as these wolves that might try to eat or kill them?"


Male Human Witch 2

"Was a bigger wolf a skeleton, some bats, a spider, an some tentacled creatures. Seems we must ave killed most o tha things wanderin round here. Might be pretty safe lessen somethin else has moved in. We was jus lookin fer mushrooms not tryin tah clear out all the critters."


and you enjoyed those shrooms

The stairway down is the only area that the party did not clean house

tracks in the dirty on the stairs say kobolds this way.


Male Human Witch 2

"We didnt go down tha way since we found nuff o them iron-bloom mushrooms up here, an we had tah gets back fer tha cure tah be brewed."

Points out the stairs


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

"Those look like kobold tracks, that can't be good. Everyone on your guard."Arianna says quietly as she leads the way down.

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

"Oh no more kobolds, can be nasty little things." say Carnider as he starts to look around.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

"Indeed, we should remain vigilant."

Jund continues to keep an eye on the girl.

How has the girl been acting through all of this?


like she's scared.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

"It seems that is where we must go then." Looking at the stairs Jund says, "I shall go down first, if there is no objection. Someone should keep an eye on the child. She should come with us, it is far more dangerous to leave her behind."

If no one objects Jund takes the front of the line and starts down the stairs. He stays on his toes as he descends. Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14


assuming you all head down.

Room 1

The stairway opens into a large rectangular
chamber. The stone walls of this area are covered
with intricate carvings of dwarves toiling
in mines or smithies. In the center of the
chamber stands the bottom half of a broken
obsidian obelisk. Crude picks, hammers, and
other tools lie scattered around the chamber.

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

"No it won't be safe taking her down there either, not until we know there's somewhere for her to stay." He turns to the little girl, "You stay up here a minute, don't run away and we'll come and collect you once we know that it's safer down those stairs. Will you be alright to do that?" Carnider gives the girl a little cuddle before, looks back and smiles, "Be brave Jenna." Then follows the others down stairs, looking out for danger.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 has low light vision.


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

"If the obelisk was broken with these tools, the question is, what happened next and where are the owners of the tools?" Arianna mutters looking at the scene.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Is the Careful teamwork still in effect (1 hour)? If not, I'll start it again..

Careful Teamwork:

+1 bonus on Initiative checks, Perception, and Disable Device checks for 1 hour. They also gain a +1 insight bonus on Reflex saves and to AC against traps and when they are flat-footed.


Stinky:
you spot some kobolds nearby.

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

"Oh dear I knew it ... look scaly nasty kobolds over there." as Carnider's shaky finger points at the kobolds.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Hearing there are kobolds Jund immediately takes to the shadows and tries to get a better look.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11


So Kobolds nearby, what do you do?

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Hoping its more than just Carnider and Jund around, waiting for others to post.


Jund is away for a week (see discussion thread)
If your going to GenCon please post a note your going in the discussion thread.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn tries to join the monk in the shadows.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
Perception: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 1 = 13 {Careful teamwork}


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

Arianna nocks an arrow before creeping forward.

Stealth1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19


Looks like folks are taking to the shadows, but Kobolds have darkvision.

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Carnider is left wondering why all his friends are disappearing. In a panic he turns and starts to run from the room, muttering to himself. "Best get that little girl out to safety."


Evil GM grin


Darn, GenCon is slowing things down


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Jund tries to get a look at how many kobolds there are and their positions.


perception check please


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Duh... sorry about that 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19


Jund:
you see 3 kobold, and they seem to be upset about something


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Assuming they are close enough for a ranged attack:
Jund mimes to the others that there are three kobolds and where they are standing. He will then indicate they should attack with their bows.

Taking out his knife he will throw it at the nearest one.

Attack, Damage:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 41d4 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 1 = 6

If not then Jund will try to sneak up to them in order to make a ranged attack Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 Attack,Damage:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 101d4 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 - 1 = 5

wow... the dice bot does not like violence


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn nods at the hand signal, raises his bow and fires.

Comp. Shortbow 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 for 1d4 ⇒ 1


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

Her breathing slow and steady, Arianna releases a shaft in between breaths, sending a near perfect shot to sink deep in one of the kobolds.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
1d10 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Carnider stops and turns looking at his friends as they take on the kobolds, Only three, why did they all run so quickly! Carnider stays on the stairs watching the fight begin, wondering Why are we attacking these little creatures, I know they are up to no good, but they seem as confused as we are. No point getting Jenna away from here just yet! He shouts, "Might want to capture one, you never know if they could help us?"


Stinky as you turn to go back down your attacked by a something wolf like.

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

"Hey, what's that" says the little gnome as he turns to see a wolf come from nowhere start attacking him. Carnider runs as far away from the wolf as fast as he can, "Help, there's a wolf attacking me!"

Full round action to withdraw from the wolf and go as far away as possible in the room. If that means running into the kobold area, so be it.

701 to 750 of 1,156 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Azure_Zero's Crown of the Kobold King Game (Dark Moon Vale Games) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.