Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Azure_Zero's Dark Moon Vale Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A pathfinder Game


651 to 700 of 1,156 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Lantern Lodge

Female Chelexian Aasimaar Oracle (Life Mystery)

well, we do kinda look alike. there is the chance we might be related.


I'm laughing at Barnabus's words, which are true with the avatar's being identical.

And in the middle ages anyone over 13 was an adult, and were generally married around the age of 14-15.

Lantern Lodge

Female Chelexian Aasimaar Oracle (Life Mystery)

and i am still waiting for a holy champion of the dawnflower before i get married.


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

"What happened to you little one?"Ariannah asks gently.


Luminiere Solas wrote:
and i am still waiting for a holy champion of the dawnflower before i get married.

Sounds like an NPC for me to make, for a bit later.


still holding onto Luminiere
and innocently replies
"I can't remember."

Lantern Lodge

Female Chelexian Aasimaar Oracle (Life Mystery)

well. can you show us the way to your friends? staying here would be bad for thier health and i would like to minimize the number of foes we face.


with one hand holding Luminiere's clothes
she innocently replies
"I think my friends are that way."

Lantern Lodge

Female Chelexian Aasimaar Oracle (Life Mystery)

the young nephilim smiled as the girl pointed. will you accompany us? it would be easier to protect you if you came with us.


Male Human Witch 2

"Is she injured? Cold? or hungry?"


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Looking at the group as they talk to the girl Jund says to his bomber friend, "It looks as if they are wining her trust."


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn steps back as the young girl takes comfort with the women, but then pauses, That seems... strange. How would she not remember what happened to them? I'm torn between asking her more questions and wanting to avoid upsetting here....

With a sigh, he decides to keep quiet, despite the uneasy feeling, but he watches the girl carefully, just in case.

Sense motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Dennvyn:
you can not read whether there's truth or fiction.

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

"Oh goodie, that's so important with little ones. I do hope she can help us. Do you think we should wait here til they cal us over? Or do we go over NOW, I mean it wouldn't do any harm would it?" the gnome is his excitable self.


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

"Which way did you come from little one?"Ariannah asks crouching down.


Male Human Witch 2

"She mighten be lost, err lost her senses."


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

"Let us wait till they come back to us."


still holding onto Luminiere
and innocently replies to Arianna
"I think from that-ta way."


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

"It seems that they are calming her down. Perhaps we should approach?"


Male Human Witch 2

"Indeed we should approach."

"Is it one o tha lost?"

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

"Oh right, yes, lets Jund." says the smiling gnome. Carnider almost jumps for joy and smartly starts to walk as fast as he can towards the others, occasionally looking back over his shoulder to see if Jund is following.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Seeing the gnome begin to run forward Jund places a gently hand on his shoulder to slow the excited pace. They calmly reach to others with the little girl.


The lost one has pointed a direction, do you go that way?


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn prestidigitates a small flower into existence and tucks it behind the girl's ear. "Are you sure it was that way? We want to save your friends as quickly as possible."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Also: Does she match the description of one of the missing girls?


still holding onto Luminiere
as she replies to Dennvyn
"I believe it is."


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

With a gentle tone Jund asks he child, "What is your name little one?"


still holding onto Luminiere
as she replies to Dennvyn
"It's Jenna."


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

With a whisper to Stinky and Barnabus, who are standing next to him, Jund says "I don not recall that being the name of one of the missing children."

Asking the child in a calm voice, the monk says "So your friends Mary and Sarah are that way?" as he points in the same direction the child indicated.

Kid Names (so you don't have to hunt for info like i did):
DM Azure_Zero wrote:


Sorry, didn't have the module with me when I read the post.

child's name -> parent's names(Profession)
Kimi Eavewalker -> Kitani Eavewalker(Seamstress)
Hollin Hebbradan -> Deceased, Rallahis sister raises him.
Mikra Jabbs -> Colbrin Jabbs(Butcher)
Jurin Kreed -> Son of the wealthiest, most powerful, and evilest man in Falcon’s Hollow.
Savram Vade -> Sharvaros (Wizard)


Jenna:

GM:
1d20 ⇒ 15

"I think so, and I believe that's not their names."


Male Human Witch 2

"Tis another puzzle, appartently this wood is infested wit missing children!"


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Perception check to see if Jund can spot anything unusual or out of place about the girl: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Carnider looks a little shocked at Jund's words. He whispers to Jund, "We'd best be careful how we progress, someone looking so innocent may not be what she seems."


Male Human Witch 2

"Fair nuff."


1d20 ⇒ 18


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)
Jund wrote:

Sense Motive: 1d20+7

Perception check to see if Jund can spot anything unusual or out of place about the girl: 1d20+8

Any results I should know about?


she appears perfectly normal, and as far as you can tell is innocent.

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Nudging Jund, Carnider says "Perhaps we should just follow her, she might be able to take us to the other children?"


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Jund bends down laughs softly at the little girl. "Ah yes, I must have got the names confused. Thank you. Well, let us go find your friends. Are you strong enough to show us the way?"

Standing up he indicates that the little girl and Arianna should lead the way.

In a whisper to Barnabus and Stinky he says "Let us be vigilant." (I assume Dennvyn is too far away to whisper to, otherwise I include him as well)


Male Human Witch 2

"I have heard vigilance be a virtue, true."


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

"Alright let's get moving."

Arianna begins the trek in the direction the girl indicates wary of any potential danger.


1d20 ⇒ 8

when daylight starts to break you reach Droskar’s Crag and see the old monastery about 500 feet away.

So what do you do?


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Jund looks to see if there is any activity of note and asks Arianna "Any sign of the children?"

Perception check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


Jund to spot tracks, human and Kobold.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Pointing to the tracks Jund says "Look there. It seems like that might be the way to go. Arianna what can you make of the tracks?"

Lumi:
Jund is looking to Arianna since he know she is a ranger and has been the tracker so far. He does not know of your tracking skills and only sees you as a cleric ... so far.


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

Survival1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17


Arianna you can see the tracks


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

"Thia way," Arianna replies, head down focusing on the tracks left on the ground.


you enter the old monastery and you find a few dead wolves, and a stairway going down.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn says, "This doesn't feel right. I don't think kids can kill wolves."


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

"Something is indeed amiss here." Looking at the young girl and says "Are you certain they came this way?"

Jund then looks around to check if he can spot anything that is out of place.

Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

651 to 700 of 1,156 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Azure_Zero's Crown of the Kobold King Game (Dark Moon Vale Games) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.