Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Azure_Zero's Dark Moon Vale Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A pathfinder Game


601 to 650 of 1,156 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Ducking under the creatures swing Jund unleashes a quick combination of strikes.

Flurry of blows: 1st attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
2nd attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13 damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male Human Witch 2

"Tha fates err against you brute!"

Spear 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 7


and the third bugbear tips over dead.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

"What were these creatures doing here?"


Hunting and eating things.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

seemed more like they were waiting to be killed ;-p

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Stinky climbs down the tree will take a 10, landing he jumps with excitement, "Well done those were really ugly. Best see if they might have clues to where the children went?" Stonky searches their bodies and then the area where it sounded they had made camp.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

Arianna strides over to inspect the bodies, seeking clues to any activity that may have involved the children.


no activity found, they were just out hunting


Male Human Witch 2

"What say our trackers any signs o tha childers?"

Lantern Lodge

Female Chelexian Aasimaar Oracle (Life Mystery)

Lumi smiled nervously and stuttered a bit. i-i can assist with the tracking. i-i'm not an expert at it, but i can help support another at the task. in fact, i feel especially confident at the moment. it's as if the dawnflower has blessed my otherwise mediocre skill

survival (Aid another to track or lead tracking, group choice)1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Stinky sighs, "Nothing, nothing." The gnome is deflated that no clues were found and the hobgoblins was just an unlucky roll on the dice of fate. "'Sppose we'd best get on again then....well which way?"


1d100 ⇒ 42

Nuts


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

was one of them assaulted???


Jund wrote:
was one of them assaulted???

question: who and who?


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)
DM Azure_Zero wrote:
Jund wrote:
was one of them assaulted???
question: who and who?

you said "nuts"...was one of them assaulted..... a salted nut *rim shot*


I said Nuts, because I randomised whether an event would occur or not.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

somewhere else far away and unamused children are being tortured......


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn asks, "Have the goblinoids obliterated the trail? Have we lost the children? Should we press on and hope it's the right direction?"

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

I think we're waiting for Arianna to do her ranger stuff...

Lantern Lodge

Female Chelexian Aasimaar Oracle (Life Mystery)

Arianna isn't the only one trained in survival. in fact, i offered to assist and got lucky.


Luminiere finds the trail and gets you all on the right track again

1d20 ⇒ 8


Male Human Witch 2

"Our course is clear!"

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Stinky records the fight and the inaccuracy of some of his bombs, "Well Barny what did you think of that, those bugbears are always a nuisance. But what can you do eh! Did I tell you, last time I had to hide under the roots of a grand old oak tree, I mean it was a big 'un. And those creatures, really smelly don't you think!" the little gnome continues talking again as they follow the trail.


1d10 ⇒ 9

you continue on and you run into

Perception checks please.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


Male Human Witch 2

perception
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

"Tis a little too quiet....."


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Lantern Lodge

Female Chelexian Aasimaar Oracle (Life Mystery)

perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 Lumi begins speaking cheerfully in celestial.

Celestial:

oh thank you, shining blossom of the dawn. your blessing is most appreciated.

she then reverted back to common

i think i see something over there the young nephilim pointed. her blessed luck was going to run out eventually. but she seemed to excited to worry.


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


Arianna, Lumi, Barnabus, and Dennvyn:
You spot a young girl hiding near a tree, obviously scared.


Male Human Witch 2

"Seems we ave possibly found one of tha children, unless tis
other children gone astray."

"Perhaps a lady might approach tha one there."

points to the girl


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

Arianna Slowly steps towards the girl, her voice low and soothing as if speaking to a frightened animal.

" Did they hurt you little one? We're her to take you and your friends home."


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Jund wonders what everyone is staring at off in the distance, until Barnabus points at a figure in the distance. Looking, he finally sees what the others spotted first, a little girl in the distance.

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Carnider follows the Barnabus's finger as it points off into the distance, he squints trying to see the object of interest. "Oooh, whats that?" as Jund and Barnabus describe the scene, a sadness comes over the face of the gnome, "I hope she's alright."

Lantern Lodge

Female Chelexian Aasimaar Oracle (Life Mystery)

the young nephilim will gently and slowly approach the little girl. hello. we have come to rescue you and your friends. can you show us where they are?


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn winces slightly as his companions rush toward the girl. Poor thing is scared out of her mind! Give her some space! He nimbly steps past them and stops, halting their progress. He looks up to the tree and smiles at the girl, speaking in a soothing tone, "No need to be scared -- We will not harm you, we are friends."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20


scared and shivering, she innocently responses
"Are you really?"


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Seeing how scared the girl is Jund decides to stay back and give the little one a chance to calm down. He sees the others have the situation well in hand.

Looking around he makes sure that there are no surprises to disturb them.

Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Carnider, despite his better judgement and curiosity, stays with Jund as the others all seem caught up in talking to the girl. "Tell me if you see anything Jund, I'll stay with you, we can talk to the girl later."


Jund:
there is nothing nearby, it's just the party, the child and the woods

Lantern Lodge

Female Chelexian Aasimaar Oracle (Life Mystery)

Yes, we really are here to rescue you. you have the word of a servant of the Dawnflower. you also have the word of the daughter of an angel. i promise not to harm you. Lumi was gently trying to calm the little girl down.

diplomacy (if needed) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Jund keeps his eyes on the surrounding area while speaking to Carnider, "I don't see any danger. Lets just hope it stays that way."


The child runs and grabs onto Luminiere as a frighten child holds onto a mother.
in a frightened voice
"It's scary out here."


Male Human Witch 2

"Luminiere hast though a young sister?"

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Carnier stays with Jund.


still holding onto Luminiere as a frighten child holds onto a mother.
asks a frightened voice
"Your not going to let anything scary get near me, aren't you?"

Lantern Lodge

Female Chelexian Aasimaar Oracle (Life Mystery)

i can't fully gaurantee it, but i will do my best to keep you safe. i'm not old enough to be a mother yet, but if you wish, you can call me Sis or Lumi for the moment Lumi replies calmly. she appeared fairly young herself.

the young Nephilim Turns to Barnabus, i don't recall having a younger sister. but i do remember a sickly fetchling countess i used to play with back when we were children. she was older than me by a matter of months.


Male Human Witch 2

"I was merely commentin on tha resemblance each unto tha other tha you an this girl share."

601 to 650 of 1,156 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Azure_Zero's Crown of the Kobold King Game (Dark Moon Vale Games) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.