Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Azure_Zero's Dark Moon Vale Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A pathfinder Game


501 to 550 of 1,156 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

Male Human Witch 2

"Somebody remind me tah buy a crushy weapon when we get back tah town!"

Spear 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 4

Lantern Lodge

Female Chelexian Aasimaar Oracle (Life Mystery)

"well, i can escort you there if you wish. our polish is a simple lemon juice based solution. not very strong, but it gets the job done. i got demoted a bit after a few accidents caused by some rather mischievious spirits. but yes, i would love to see the benefits of your polishing solution. it might give me more time to interact with the children." Lumi smiles as she speaks to the gnome.


I'll update the map when I get a moment.


Updated Map

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

and the objects miss in hitting anyone

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Stinky will continue to talk to the Lumi, until someone gets his attention.... just so you know the gnome is really interested in the polish and stuff at the moment ....


lol, wow.... a fight is going on and two are talking, never though I would see this happening.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Jund attacks the object in front of him, wondering why there is a conversation amidst the battle.

Flurry of Blows: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 and 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Confirm critical hit on 2nd attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 aww... so close
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 and 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Male Human Witch 2

"Quite this useless prattle and help us out!"

Spear 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 1


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn says, "We can make with the nice talk when things aren't trying to kill us, maybe?"

Masterwork Rapier 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Despite the shouts around, Carnider opens his notebook and starts writing the information regarding the polish.

Carinder will have his go after Lumi has posted, so far he hasn't recognised the shouts as directed at him... I'm not trying to be obtuse about this fight, but he's a very focused and excitable gnome... particularly when something or someone new appears and takes an interest.

Lantern Lodge

Female Chelexian Aasimaar Oracle (Life Mystery)

Lumi will turn around and analyze the objects to find out whether or not they are undead. after bit of verbal nudging gets her focused noggin going.

knowledge religion check

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

perception check to notice the combat

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

then if the objects are confirmed to be undead. she will attempt to damage them with a burst of positive energy.

1d6 ⇒ 5 positive energy damage DC 14 will for half

if not, then she will move next to denny and whack one of the objects with her hanbo instead

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 attack roll

1d6 ⇒ 6 damage roll


they are not undead, but animated objects, and you chip one.

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Seeing that Lumi has given her attention elsewhere, Stinky puts his notebook away and his eyes and ears take in the battle against the funny fighting boxes. He takes one of his prepared potions from his belt, the yellow liquid sloshes around in its vial. With a quick shake, he then removes the lid and drinks it.

Drinks an extract of True Strike


Hope you strike a crit on one.


Map

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25Crit threat
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12Crit: No

1d3 ⇒ 2 Arianna

Arianna takes 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 damage

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Seeing the construct damage Arianna, Stinky aims a bomb at construct in front of her and Dennvyn

Ranged Bomb against 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 20 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 + 20 = 44 (point blank, true strike) Damage 2d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4, 4) + 3 + 1 = 12 Splash damage 4, Reflex save DC=14 for half on adjacent squares.

Just so you know, next time Stinky gets a discovery, he will limit splash damage to allies, by getting precision bomb. If Stinky is still alive.


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

Reflex1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Arianna spins with amazing agility, avoiding the worst of the splash damage. Hurt, she takes a step backward, putting space between herself and the animated object, then fires again.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
1d10 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

and one of them is blown to bits
and the other is about ready to break.


Male Human Witch 2

"Who would make such a useless ting as these?"

Spear 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 7


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Reflex:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 ouch!

Focused on the combat Jund does not notice the bomb that Stinky has thrown and is hit by the concussive force.

Attack:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 figure it is a miss
Damage:1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Trying to clear his mind he lunges at one of the objects but fails to connect. Realizing he is hurt and not capable to battle effectively he steps back (5ft step) to allow someone else a better opportunity.

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Stinky holds his breath, hoping Dennvyn will strike the last box down.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn hopes so too.

Masterwork Rapier 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


1d100 ⇒ 48

And the last one breaks apart

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Stinky gets out his notebook once more and starts to look around, picking up pieces of the constructs, noting their details and how he thinks they might work.

Perception searching the area and the constructs or what's around. 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

With the battle over Jund finds a spot to sit and rest while he tries to tend to his wounds.

Heal (Bandage):1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Unfortunately he seems to be struggling to apply the bandages.


Stinky you check the area and do find fragments of the objects
you check the sack next to the body and it contains 3 dwarven iron goblets set with fire opals.


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

Seeing Jund having difficulty, Arianna criuches next to the quiet monk and bandages his wounds before doing the same to her own.

Heal1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


after patching yourselves up in the middle of the night, do you continue on, or rest a bit?


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn asks, "Are we all well enough to continue? If we're running into these sorts of things, I worry for the children."


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Looking up at Arianna Jund nods his appreciation as the half-elf begins to help bandage his wounds. "My thanks for your assistance."

As he hears Dennvyn's questions he looks up while Arianna is securing the bandage.

"I fear my wounds and lack of strength from the spider attack have left me too weak to be of much aid. I would prefer to rest, but I will follow along for the sake of the children.


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

Arianna stands nodding to Jund, "No problem."

As Dennvyn speaks she adjusts her bow, a look of focus crossing her attractive features. "He's right, if they're still alive they won't last long out here. We need to keep moving."

She reaches down, offering the monk her assistance rising.

"Hopefully with the healing talents of our new friend Lumineire here, we'll be able to keep everyone healthy until we get back."

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

"Blah, what a waste of time, just some old goblets." The gnome's slight high pitched voice carries across the clearing, "Anyone want these trinkets, they're not much good to me." holding up the jeweled goblets for his friends to see. Hearing them talking and Dennvyn wanting to continue after the children, Stinky voices his agreement to continue immediately in the search for the young ones.


Male Human Witch 2

"Kids would have run oft from someting like these stead o smashin em."

"I ken heal anyone who needs a touch of healin hex."


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Rising with the half-elf's aid Jund says in Barbabus' direction, with a minor sign of effort, "I can manage. Let us find the children."

Sense Motive 10:

You can tell that although Jund is in need of some healing his pride and faith are keeping him from asking for healing. Almost as if the wounds are a trial of his disciple of body. You do sense that although he would not ask for healing, it would be welcome if given freely.

Lantern Lodge

Female Chelexian Aasimaar Oracle (Life Mystery)

Lumi will approach Jund and touch his wounds as a white light glows on her hand. sealing the gaping injuries. speaking something that sounded akin to a prayer or incantation in celestial

to those who speak celestial:

Blossom of the dawn, as your vessel, allow me to channel your readiant light and heal this wounded champion.

cure light wounds on jund, i will then approach Arianna and heal her next with a cure light wounds. this process will take 2 rounds


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Feeling newly invigorated Jund is noticeably better although still weakened from the spider venom.

Looking at Lumi he addresses her in the same angelic language she had just spoken.

Celestial:
"Thank daughter of the Dawnflower. I am grateful for your healing touch."


Male Human Witch 2

Celestial

Spoiler:

"Aye ken unnerstand yah well nuff....."

Abysal

Spoiler:

"Does tha language of fiends come easily to you?"

"I also speak some other languages."

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Stinky looks on as the other speak in tongues he doesn't understand, a quizzical look on his face, "What was that?" he looks around the group expectantly.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Looking at the gnome, "Forgive my rudeness. I was merely thanking Lumi in the Celestial tongue, which Barnabus speaks as well. Although I am not familiar with the harsher language he spoke... although I believe it abyssal."


I would need a lingusitics check for identifying the language.

Lantern Lodge

Female Chelexian Aasimaar Oracle (Life Mystery)

that harsher language? what was it? i don't really understand it. but it gave me the chills. Lumi said as she was shivering at the gutteral sounds. not out of an understanding of the language, but out of a natural tendency that occurs when others spoke this tongue. something about it invoked a hint of fear in the angelic lass.


Male Human Witch 2

"Tis the opposite of celestial and all that it is not, though has been my expereince speakers of either language may harm one or come into conflict, so in my estimation being able to call a halt and negotiate orderly resolution of conflict is better than unnecessary battle."

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Stinky shrugs with all this talk of the language of angels and devils, as he roughly throws the goblets in his backpack, Best keep this rubbish, bet I can sell it in the shop if needs be.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Looking at the half-elf, [b"]Arianna, any more signs of the children's tracks?"[/b]


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

Nodding, Arianna blocked out the banter, her sharp eyes scanning the dark ground seeking signs in the dirt, searching every branch, bush and blade of grass for some indication of the missing children.

Survival1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28


you continue on in the dark vale

1d20 ⇒ 6

you hear arguing up ahead near a clearing.

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Stinky follows the others as Arianna leads on, he stops when they hear talking.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 does he recognise the language or what is being said.


stinky:
it's goblin, and they are arguing over toes, and eating, but it isn't really clear on what they are saying.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

At the sound of arguing Jund stops and tries to see what is ahead.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

In a whisper to the others"Is that the children?"


Jund:
It does not sound like the children, but something bigger.

501 to 550 of 1,156 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Azure_Zero's Crown of the Kobold King Game (Dark Moon Vale Games) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.