Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Azure_Zero's Dark Moon Vale Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A pathfinder Game


451 to 500 of 1,156 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

from stinky's bomb
I'll need reflex saves from Jund, Stinky and Jund
DC is 14.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Reflex:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 I assume you only need one reflex save from me, even though you had me listed twice.


nope everyone who investigated is next to the body and it's attackers


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

Init1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

OK then, 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Male Human Witch 2

Just in case you meant me

reflex save
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


need reflexes saves from Arianna and stinky

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

Reflex Save 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Stinky and two objects escape stinky's bomb, the rest feel it more.


Male Human Witch 2

"What tha hell!"


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Ughh


Anyone elses action's


Male Human Witch 2

"What tha f*$# is goin on here?"

Barnabus goes on the full defense with his spear ready.

"Somebody tells me what tah poke an I'll poke it!"


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn looks at the swirling objects attacking his companions, There's no way I can shoot that stuff without risking hitting one of them!

He steps to the side and draws his rapier, looking at the items carefully and readying himself to strike at anything hostile that gets within his reach.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

What exactly is going on? Does Jund know what/who is attacking him? (aside from Stinky's bomb)


you got attack by objects (Goblets, serving trays, etc)


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

Arianna moves away from the flailing objects with more than a bit of annoyance.

"Whatever is causing this, an animated pile of crap is not going to help us find thise kids."


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Jund backs away and takes a defensive stand as he scans the area for thier attacker.

5ft step, total defense and Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


Male Human Witch 2

"Crap!"

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

"OOps sorry" says a slightly embarrassed Stinky, and as way of explanation continues "It surprised me!!"

He moves away from the objects to take a good look.

Full round withdraw from the body and constructy things.


stinky gets some distance from the fight.


Male Human Witch 2

Spear 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 1


waiting on Arianna, and Dennvyn's actions


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn readied a "Whack anything hostile that gets close to me" action (above).


roll as it comes in for an attack.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Masterwork Rapier: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Map


GM rolls:
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

the objects miss Arianna and Dennvyn

The noise attract the attention of a wandering cleric.

Lantern Lodge

Female Chelexian Aasimaar Oracle (Life Mystery)

initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

technically oracle, but close enough

approaching the fight was a small framed female youth clad in white loose robes with a red flame mofif, a red scarf around her neck, a pair of white (dyed) leather boots, and a pair of white lace trimmed gloves that leave her fingertips exposed. her metallic sheened golden blonde hair fell down to her ankles held in a pair of twintails, her eyes, blue as those of a newborn, her skin, flawless and pale. at her right hip was some kind of well made baton-like weapon, across her shoulder was a backpack. next to her weapon was a sealed pouch. she had very little grasp of what was going on, as if her little trip to "lala land" lead her in the current direction.


It's the PCs turn

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

The gnome sees a young woman approaching, he takes out is crossbow and loads, pointing at the woman. "Oi you, is that your handiwork?" he points towards the dead body and the objects attacking her companions. "Stop those things attacking my friends, looks like theys already killed someone. And theys damn well hurt me too." It is apparent that blood is seeping out and staining his shirt and running down his arm, the gnome looks quite injured.


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)
Jund wrote:

Jund backs away and takes a defensive stand as he scans the area for thier attacker.

5ft step, total defense and Perception:1d20+8= 16+8=24

Did I notice anything with my perception check??


only that the objects look like there were old items of some value.

and the oracle came from behind you, not behind the objects.


Male Halfling Detective (Bard) 2

Dennvyn steps to the side and brings his rapier up again, hoping to skewer the flying thing. I don't want to end up like that guy, killed by flying stuff...

5' step NE (assuming up is north)
Masterwork Rapier: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Male Human Witch 2

Spear 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 2

"Wha goes on here?"


Male Aasimar Monk 2 (HP:13/16; 15 strength)

Jund moves past Dennvyn and circles around to flank the object before Dennvyn by placing it between himself and Arianna. Diagonally flanking with Arianna gives Jund the advantage for his attack on the object.

Flurry of Blows: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 2 = 22 and 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 2 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 and 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Jund destroys one

Lantern Lodge

Female Chelexian Aasimaar Oracle (Life Mystery)

the young woman approaches the gnome curiously. i'm not responsible for the creation of that corpse. but please allow me to heal those wounds a little. she begins a short verse in celestial as she takes her hand and places it on the gnomes wound. attempting to seal it slightly with a strange golden light.

for those who speak celestial:

Blossom of the Dawn, i am your vessel, with this light you have gifted me, allow me to assist the recovery of this wounded champion.

walk up to the badly injured gnome and cast cure light wounds

1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


I have a house rule where cure and inflict spells are a static number,
Light = 10
Mod = 20
Serious = 30
Critical =40

Lantern Lodge

Female Chelexian Aasimaar Oracle (Life Mystery)
DM Azure_Zero wrote:

I have a house rule where cure and inflict spells are a static number,

Light = 10
Mod = 20
Serious = 30
Critical =40

didn't know that. much better. does it also apply to channel?


It does not apply to channel

Lantern Lodge

Female Chelexian Aasimaar Oracle (Life Mystery)

what are your houserules on channeling?


there are no more house rules,
just the cure and inflict spells.

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

The gnome eyes the woman suspiciously as she casts her spell, before feeling the warmth of her celestial power flow through his body. The wounds close up and the bruises seem to loose their pain. The gnone moves his hands over his arms, then jumps up and down bending his joints with joy, a smile on his face. "Why thank you, ummm what did you say your name was? Me I'm Cardiner Dravonic, part owner of Davonic's Healing Emporium, you may have heard of it? It's in Falcon's Hollow you know, you must come once we finished here, I'll give you a good price you know, and if I'm not there just ask Radiner my brother. Gosh it's nice t o meet you, what are you doing in this place alone? " he excitable little gnome seems to forget the trouble going on as his attention is wholly taken with the new stranger.


Male Human Witch 2

"Help us crush these tings!"

Lantern Lodge

Female Chelexian Aasimaar Oracle (Life Mystery)

Lumi smiles at the gnome. my name is Lumiere Dawnbringer, if you wish to shorten it for informal convenience, you may call me Lumi. i polish the altars at a temple not too far from here.


Female Half Elf Ranger 2 (Guide)

Arianna takes a step backwards 5ft step and fires a shot at one of the objects.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
1d10 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Arianna's arrow glances off one of the objects

Cheliax

Male Gnome Alchemist/2 HP:13/13 bombs used: 0

"Well, hello Lumi and thank you for your help. You're from a temple you say, is it to any god I would know? And what do you use to polish the statues, it may be we might have something back in the shop that may help. I mean, its not my specialty, but I'm sure I could make up a nice polish for you. So the temple, where is it, can you take us to it?" the little gnome rambles on excitedly wanting to know all about the temple, its gods and what Lumi does each day. Despite the sounds of fighting nearby, he only seems focussed only on Lumi's presence

451 to 500 of 1,156 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Azure_Zero's Crown of the Kobold King Game (Dark Moon Vale Games) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.