Aubrey's Wrath of the Righteous

Game Master Aubrey the Malformed


3,701 to 3,750 of 3,903 << first < prev | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Male Human Percept 6+, Sense Motive, +4, Init +2 HP 37/37 : AC 16 T 13 FF 12 (+1 v traps) : F 3 R 6 (+1 v traps) W 4

Sol rushes to the foot of the stairs. He swaps his bow for his shield.

Move to K7. Ghroth and Rhok can do more on the stairs than I.


Initiative
Tieflings 2&3 22++
Schir 22+
Cultists 1&2 22
Booam 22-
Mulluq 20
Tiefling 1 19+
Cultists 3&4 19-
Flies 16+
Kira 16-
Jod 15
Kaygan 12
Sol 10
Ghroth 8
Rhok 7
Wendaug 6+
Hannik 6-

Map updated.

There's someone in K7, I'll put you in L7.

Ghroth, Rhok, Wendaug, Hannik.

Dark Archive

Male Human Percept 6+, Sense Motive, +4, Init +2 HP 37/37 : AC 16 T 13 FF 12 (+1 v traps) : F 3 R 6 (+1 v traps) W 4

I saw Kaygan in both places and thought you forgot to remove him from K7. Put me in J7 instead. Ghroth and Rhok can make better use of the L7 square. Thanks.


HP 28/28 | Init +1 | AC 18 (22) T 11 FF 17 (21) | CMD 17 | F +4 R +2 W +3 | Per +5 | DK 60' Bless, Mage Armor

Ghroth drops from his perch and lopes around to rush the stairs.

I don't think Ghroth can do anything but move this round, but I'm not 100% sure how far he can get. Stairs are double move right? So N7. If that is the same square Booam is in, I'll stop behind him.

Short on time so I'll leave Rhok and Wendaug for someone else, and post as Hannik tomorrow. If no one gets to it I'll post them all tomorrow.

Dark Archive

Male Human Percept 6+, Sense Motive, +4, Init +2 HP 37/37 : AC 16 T 13 FF 12 (+1 v traps) : F 3 R 6 (+1 v traps) W 4

Rhok hurries after the others.

Last time I subbed for Rhok I almost got him killed. Move to J8.

I don't think we're currently blessed . So if we're not, cast bless.

Wendaug also pushes forward.

Move to I7.


Ghroth can get up behind Booam in a double move. I'm treating the stairs as normal movement so Wendaug can get behind Ghroth with a double move.

Note that Rhok's Bless will counteract Booam's Bane.

Hannik.

Map updated.


HP 34/34 | Init +2 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 R +3 W +4 | Per +1 Bless

Hannik draws another cold iron bolt and loads up her crossbow. She hustles up the stairs as far as she can and tries to figure out what the hell is going on up there.

Reload.
Move to L7 which is also AK7


The two tieflings shoot wildly into the battle.

T2 and T3 shoot at Mulluq.
T2 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 3 - 4 = 14 to hit, damage 1d8 ⇒ 5
T3 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 3 - 4 = 15 to hit, damage 1d8 ⇒ 6

Meanwhile, the demon furiously attacks the paladin.

Mulluq takes the schir's wrath.
Halberd 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21 to hit, damage 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Gore 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 to hit, damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

With Jod and Kira pressed so close, the cultists are unable to bring their polearms to bear. Instead they beseech Baphomet to strike their enemies down.

C1 and C2 will both use Inflict Light Wounds on Kira and Jod, respectively.
C1 Concentration check 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 v DC 17. Touch attack 1d20 ⇒ 7 v Kira's touch AC, damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
C2 Concentration check 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 v DC 17. Spell fizzles.
Looks like Baphomet isn't listening.

Booam and Mulluq.

Map updated.


Something 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Initiative updated
Tieflings 2&3 22++
Schir 22+
Cultists 1&2 22
Booam 22-
Mulluq 20
Tiefling 1 19+
Cultists 3&4 19-
Flies 16+
Kira 16-
Jod 15
Something 13
Kaygan 12
Sol 10
Ghroth 8
Rhok 7
Wendaug 6+
Hannik 6-

Dark Archive

Male Human Percept 6+, Sense Motive, +4, Init +2 HP 37/37 : AC 16 T 13 FF 12 (+1 v traps) : F 3 R 6 (+1 v traps) W 4

How big are the flies? Can Booam share the square with the one in AN9?


Ranger (Infiltrator, Skirmisher) 4 | 38/38 hp | AC 18, T12, F16 | Saves F6, R7, W4 | Perc +9 | Effects: [i][/i]

It appears that an opening in the cultists' ranks has appeared. Risking the AoO, Booam moves to that spot and attacks whatever target is injured most. If none are injured, he targets C1.

Power Attack w/ Furious Focus: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Damage: 1d12 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 3 = 21

Hope that suits the party.


The flies are, well, flying so you can get under them. You aren't exactly 'sharing' the space, more they are in a space above the one at ground level.

Fortunately for Booam, his friends have kindly taken most of the AoOs for him already otherwise he'd be copping eight of them. He still takes two from C3 and C4.
C3 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 1 = 19, 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3) + 3 = 9 damage
C4 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 = 21, 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 1) + 3 = 8 damage

OK, Booam's AC is 20 now, I believe, so that's one hits for 9 damage.

Booam braves the blades to enter the crush. With a sweep of his axe he strikes down one of the cultists.

C1 down.

Mulluq.

Map updated.


Male, Pitborn Tiefling Warrior of Iomedae's Holy Light 4 (AC: 21 [T: 11 /FF: 20]; HP: 29/39; F+9, R+5, W+7; Init: +1; Perc: +0 [Darkvision 60'])

With naught but a quick blessing of Iomedae sought, Mulluq gathers some of his spirit back and shifts into the tight confines. He hopes to slowly press in to let more of his allies follow.

Standard, Total Defense (25 AC now)
Swift, Lay on Hands on self 1d6 ⇒ 4
Free, 5' to AM9


Ranger (Infiltrator, Skirmisher) 4 | 38/38 hp | AC 18, T12, F16 | Saves F6, R7, W4 | Perc +9 | Effects: [i][/i]

Booam's status: 20/29 hit points, bane + bless cancelled each other

Wendaug's status: 23/23, bless in effect


One of the tieflings snipes at Mulluq from around a corner.

1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 3 - 4 = 18 to hit, damage 1d8 ⇒ 8

Two cultists step back so they can bring their glaives to bear on Booam.

C3 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 = 18, 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 2) + 3 = 9 damage
C4 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 1 = 17, 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 4) + 3 = 10 damage

Meanwhile, the flies buzz Mulluq.

F1 bite 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 1 = 20 to hit, damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
F2 bite 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 1 = 22 to hit, damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
F3 bite 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 1 = 24 to hit, damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Kira, Jod. AG's not around so someone take Jod's turn, please.

Map updated.


Wand Female Human Inquisitor 4 HP: 27{21} AC: 18 Judgement 1{2}: Justice, T: 12 FF: 16 XP Treasure

Kira focuses on taking out the cultist in her way en-route to the others...I'm assuming the cultists aren't evil outsiders ;)

Atk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 DMG: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Jod will attack the same cultist, unless Kira took it out, then he will move forward and attack one of the other two....

Power Attack with falcion: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 DMG: 2d4 + 9 ⇒ (4, 2) + 9 = 15
Crit??: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18 DMG: 2d4 + 9 ⇒ (4, 4) + 9 = 17


I'm assuming the en route cultist is C2, who is duly despatched.

Kira and Jod cut down a second demon-worshipper - hopefully their soul will find its just reward in the Abyss.

These guys have glaives, so closing to take them on means you will take AoOs from them - please confirm if that is what you want Jod to do.


Wand Female Human Inquisitor 4 HP: 27{21} AC: 18 Judgement 1{2}: Justice, T: 12 FF: 16 XP Treasure

Yes. {wince}


AoOs on Jod
C3 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 1 = 13 to hit, 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 2) + 3 = 6 damage
C4 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 = 21 to hit, 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 4) + 3 = 9 damage
One miss, one hit - 6 damage to Jod.

With a clattering and weird braying, a strange creature forces itself through the doorway opened by the tiefling. A strange mixture of deer, eagle and lion, it scrapes its antlered head on the door frame as it enters the landing. It turns murderous eyes on the battle.

Meet the peryton!

Kaygan, Sol, Ghroth.

Map updated.

Dark Archive

Male Human Percept 6+, Sense Motive, +4, Init +2 HP 37/37 : AC 16 T 13 FF 12 (+1 v traps) : F 3 R 6 (+1 v traps) W 4

Guys, don't forget Rhok's bless spell!

Sol's going to wait for Ghroth to go. It can make better use of the free square.


HP 28/28 | Init +1 | AC 18 (22) T 11 FF 17 (21) | CMD 17 | F +4 R +2 W +3 | Per +5 | DK 60' Bless, Mage Armor

Kaygan is unlikely to conflict so...

Ghroth rounds the stairs in a low crouch, frill raised and challenging the room with a low gurgling hiss. The eidolon's tentacle lashes out and latches onto the schir's midsection with needle-like fangs reeling it in just enough for Ghroth to rake one claw across the demon's face before releasing it and spitting its own blood back at it.

5' to AN7
Claw 1, PA, Bless, good aligned: 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 6 - 1 + 1 = 23 Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9
Claw 2, PA, Bless: 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 6 - 1 + 1 = 9
Slam, PA, Bless: 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 6 - 1 + 1 = 24 Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 = 7

Kaygan and Sol are up.


Hp: 21 of 21; Effects active:

“Are you going up there Sol?” Kaygan asks fretfully, trying to see past everyone ahead him on the stairs, wincing at the sounds of death and destruction.

I don’t think Kaygan has line of sight to any enemies from here – if that’s the case, he’ll delay, not wishing to go up the stairs until things have cleared a bit. If Sol wants his place on the stairs, Kaygan can move back to I7.

Dark Archive

Male Human Percept 6+, Sense Motive, +4, Init +2 HP 37/37 : AC 16 T 13 FF 12 (+1 v traps) : F 3 R 6 (+1 v traps) W 4

Sol looks at Kaygan's gear, "Yeah. It better be me first."

Holding his shield over his head, he steps up the stairs.

6 squares can get me to AN8. If the stairs aren't difficult terrain, that would leave me an attack action against Fly 2.

Cold iron dagger v F2, luck: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 1 = 23 ... damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Ooo, crit confirm: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5 ... damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


OK, Sol's having an attack of bravery. Alas, poor Sol...

Sol barges up the stairs and slashes a fly with his dagger, severing a foreleg and getting spattered in demon ichor.

Initiative updated
Tieflings 2&3 22++
Schir 22+
Cultists 1&2 22
Booam 22-
Mulluq 20
Tiefling 1 19+
Cultists 3&4 19-
Flies 16+
Kira 16-
Jod 15
Something 13
Ghroth 8+
Sol 8
Kaygan 8-
Rhok 7
Wendaug 6+
Hannik 6-

Kaygan, Rhok, Wendaug, Hannik.

Map updated.


Kaygan, Rhok, Wendaug, Hannik.

Assume Kaygan delays, so someone take Rhok and Wendaug's turns, please.


Hp: 21 of 21; Effects active:

Actually, scratch delaying for Kaygan, I think he can do something after all ...


Hp: 21 of 21; Effects active:

Seeing Sol move forward and disappear around the corner into the fray, Kaygan gulps, then mutters “Coming through,” as he squeezes past Hannik and Wendaug.

Reaching the top of the stair, trying his best to avoid Ghroth’s movements and swinging tongue, and the return attacks of whatever the eidolon is fighting, Kaygan peers through what little he can see of the battle. Seeing some sort of big, fiendish looking insect buzzing about above Sol, he aims his wand at it.

Move to AM 7. Use wand of magic missiles to target F3. damage: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 2, 3) + 3 = 9


Hp: 21 of 21; Effects active:

There's not a great deal Rhok can do, so he'll delay.

From her current position can Wendaug get line of sight to cultist 4? I suspect not ...

Dark Archive

Male Human Percept 6+, Sense Motive, +4, Init +2 HP 37/37 : AC 16 T 13 FF 12 (+1 v traps) : F 3 R 6 (+1 v traps) W 4

"Kira, this side or Mulluq will be surrounded!"


Kaygan shoots down the demonic fly with his darts of force. It falls with a squelch.

F3 down.

Wendaug cannot get line of sight for C4 from where she is.

Map updated.

Wendaug, Hannik.

Dark Archive

Male Human Percept 6+, Sense Motive, +4, Init +2 HP 37/37 : AC 16 T 13 FF 12 (+1 v traps) : F 3 R 6 (+1 v traps) W 4

~Best Gilda Radner~, "Nevermind."

Nice, Kaygan. With the center secure, we can push out on both fronts. We'll be just like Germany in WW 1, and 2. X-( Who adopted this strategy?


Ranger (Infiltrator, Skirmisher) 4 | 38/38 hp | AC 18, T12, F16 | Saves F6, R7, W4 | Perc +9 | Effects: [i][/i]
Kira Valerious wrote:
Yes. {wince}

Yup, that’s what he’d do. Thanks for the bot and nice rolling!

Dark Archive

Male Human Percept 6+, Sense Motive, +4, Init +2 HP 37/37 : AC 16 T 13 FF 12 (+1 v traps) : F 3 R 6 (+1 v traps) W 4

Wendaug pushes up the stairs and bursts into the area clear of foes. She wheels and fires an arrow at the demon fly above Mulluq.

Move to AO9.

Longbow, point blank, bless: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 15 ... damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Left out cover penalties, etc.


The fly bobbing about in the air defeats Wendaug's aim.

Map updated.

Ithers has been a bit absent of late. Assume Hannik delays (no obvious place for her to stand without getting walloped next round anyway).

The tieflings continue to shoot at Mulluq.

T2 and T3 shoot at Mulluq.
T2 1d20 + 3 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 3 - 4 + 1 = 11 to hit, damage 1d8 ⇒ 6
T3 1d20 + 3 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 3 - 4 + 1 = 9 to hit, damage 1d8 ⇒ 1

The demon continues to attack the paladin.

Schir attacks Mulluq.
Halberd 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22 to hit, damage 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Gore 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 to hit, damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Initiative updated
Tieflings 2&3 22++
Schir 22+
Hannik (delaying)
Booam 22-
Mulluq 20
Tiefling 1 19+
Cultists 3&4 19-
Flies 16+
Kira 16-
Jod 15
Peryton 13
Ghroth 8+
Sol 8
Kaygan 8-
Rhok 7
Wendaug 6+

Map updated.

Hannik (maybe), Booam, Mulluq.

Dark Archive

Male Human Percept 6+, Sense Motive, +4, Init +2 HP 37/37 : AC 16 T 13 FF 12 (+1 v traps) : F 3 R 6 (+1 v traps) W 4

Booam drives forward to stand beside Jod. He rips his sword diagonally at the cultist opposite the Kellid.

Move to AQ 8 taking AoOs as required.

Great Ax v C4, bless: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 9 + 1 = 26 .... damage: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

I couldn't figure if Booam's stats included power attack and furious focus on. He wants to use them. Please adjust the rolls if needed.

Hannik (maybe) and Mulluq.


HP 34/34 | Init +2 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 R +3 W +4 | Per +1 Bless

Hannik can barely see what is going on from the stairs, but that enormous fly buzzing around near the ceiling continues to glide in and out of view. She edges up the stairs and leans back against the wall to take aim, waiting for its next pass over the railing.

I think maybe Hannik can take a shot at the fly move moving up one and by shooting nearly straight up. Nix this action if it doesn't line up.
Move up 5' to AL7

Lt Crossbow, Bless, PB: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 25
Lt Crossbow, Bless, PB, Crit?: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 14

Damage, PB, Cold Iron: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
IF CRIT, Damage, PB, Cold Iron: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Booam's stats don't include Furious Focus.

Booam cuts down another cultist.

C4 down.

Hannik, sorry - there's a wall in the way which frustrates that action. Want to think of something else or delay?

In the meantime - Mulluq.

Map updated.


Male, Pitborn Tiefling Warrior of Iomedae's Holy Light 4 (AC: 21 [T: 11 /FF: 20]; HP: 29/39; F+9, R+5, W+7; Init: +1; Perc: +0 [Darkvision 60'])

Soooo, the gore against Mulluq is a crit threat...

Mulluq, seeing that the others have made room in the space behind them changes his tactic slightly. Taking a step back, he tries to give himself at least a little reprieve from the damage he's taken, while fighting more cautiously. Keeping his shield up, he asks for Iomedae's blessing, as he strikes out at the Schiir, as the biggest threat at the moment. His slashes hard into the things shoulder, but his follow-up bite is hard to make connect with his shield held protectively before him.

Free, 5' to AN9
Swift, Lay Hands on self 1d6 ⇒ 1
Full-Attack - Fighting Defensively
Attack 1, Radiance vs. Schiir 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 7 - 4 = 22, crit threat 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 7 - 4 = 5, damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Attack 2, Bite vs. Schiir (or the fly above it if it's dead) 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 1 - 4 = 7

Hannik, I think all the AoO's have been taken, you might be able to move safely to AP8 or 9


HP 34/34 | Init +2 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 R +3 W +4 | Per +1 Bless

Delay. All spells are either touch or not useful here.


Mulluq'Tar Sheptat wrote:
Soooo, the gore against Mulluq is a crit threat...

Ooo, thank you!

Gore 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 to confirm, extra damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Radiance slices through the fiend's flesh and it howls in pain and rage.

A tiefling snipes at Mulluq.

T1 1d20 + 3 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 3 - 4 + 1 = 16 to hit, damage 1d8 ⇒ 1

The last cultist backs up to bring his polearm to bear.

C3 attacks Booam
1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 = 12 to hit, 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 2) + 3 = 6 damage

The flies dive at Sol and Mulluq.

F1 attacks Sol, F2 attacks Mulluq.
F1 bite 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 1 = 22 to hit, damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
F2 bite 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6 to hit, damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Map updated.

Kira, Jod.


Wand Female Human Inquisitor 4 HP: 27{21} AC: 18 Judgement 1{2}: Justice, T: 12 FF: 16 XP Treasure

You've missed Mulluq's step to AN9 off the map update.... Kira will move past him to attack the Schir as it's porobably her most useful action...

Seeing that her attempt to keep the cultists from Mulluq's back is succeeding, Kira also changes tack. Leaving Jod and Booam to take on the final cultist, she steps up to help take out for Schir....

Move to AM9

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7Not sure if there are any effects that should be adding to that or not... DMG: 1d8 + 4 + 2d6 ⇒ (8) + 4 + (3, 4) = 19

Well, that's no fun.


HP 34/34 | Init +2 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 R +3 W +4 | Per +1 Bless

I missed Mulluq's note above.
Can Hannik move to AP8 and use her attack rolls above to nail that fly?


Given her delay, she would be open to an AoO from the schir, but she'd probably survive.
Schir's halberd 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 10 + 1 = 30, damage 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10Narrowly avoided a crit.

The demon slashes Hannik's leg as she makes her move. But she still has the strength to shoot at one of the flies. The bolt hits and embeds itself in the fly's body, but doesn't bring it down.

That's at least one less AoO that Kira's going to take. Both flies get a bite.
F1 bite 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7 to hit, damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
F2 bite 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 = 10 to hit, damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Jammy.

Kira takes the fight to the demonic flies, dodging their attacks but failing to land a blow.

Jod.

Map updated.


Ranger (Infiltrator, Skirmisher) 4 | 38/38 hp | AC 18, T12, F16 | Saves F6, R7, W4 | Perc +9 | Effects: [i][/i]

Jod steps in too close for the polearm to be effective and works to show the cultist the error of his ways using the mace.

Attack: 1d20 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 9 - 1 = 24

Damage: 1d8 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 3 = 14


The website has not been overly responsive the last few days.

Jod's mace slams down and nearly brings the cultist to his knees.

The peryton flap-clatters forwards, scattering the tieflings as it aims its razor-sharp horns at Kira.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26 to hit, damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
That was actually quite lucky, since it threatens a crit on 18-20.

Ghroth, Sol, Kaygan, Rhok, Wendaug.

Map updated.

Dark Archive

Male Human Percept 6+, Sense Motive, +4, Init +2 HP 37/37 : AC 16 T 13 FF 12 (+1 v traps) : F 3 R 6 (+1 v traps) W 4

Sol looks to his right and finds himself face to face with the Schir, a demonic fly, and a blood thirsty winged stag. Hurriedly, he slashes at the fly and retreats to his left.

dagger v fly, luck: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9 ... damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Then 5' step to AO8. That'll let a real combatant at the schir.


Wand Female Human Inquisitor 4 HP: 27{21} AC: 18 Judgement 1{2}: Justice, T: 12 FF: 16 XP Treasure

Ouch


Map updated.

Ghroth, Kaygan, Rhok, Wendaug.


HP 28/28 | Init +1 | AC 18 (22) T 11 FF 17 (21) | CMD 17 | F +4 R +2 W +3 | Per +5 | DK 60' Bless, Mage Armor

Ghroth rounds the corner and leaps at the monstrous fly above like a frog trying to spear it with his tongue.

Ghroth moves to AN8 and attacks fly 1. If it dies switch to fly 2.

Slam, PA, Bless: 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 6 - 1 + 1 = 26
Claw 1, PA, Bless: 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 6 - 1 + 1 = 26
Claw 2, PA, Bless: 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 6 - 1 + 1 = 9

Slam, PA, Bless Crit?: 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 6 - 1 + 1 = 18
Claw 1, PA, Bless, Crit?: 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 6 - 1 + 1 = 14

Damage, Slam Crit: 2d8 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (7, 8) + 6 + 4 = 25
Damage Claw 1: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 11
If a 14 somehow hits for a 2nd crit:
Additional damage if 2nd crit:: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 = 6


Ghroth knocks down the last two flies to splat messily on the floor.

The flies are down.

Kaygan, Rhok, Wendaug.

Map updated.

3,701 to 3,750 of 3,903 << first < prev | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Aubrey's Wrath of the Righteous Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.