Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Ashardaldon Series - Unoptimized KK

Game Master Freddy Honeycutt

Hapless heroes fall into place, do these broken souls have the will to become heroes?


351 to 400 of 3,564 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Not in Use

Thedrin strides out into the hallway and opens door number 1d2 ⇒ 2


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Crudely executed symbols and glyphs, scribed in bright green dye, decorate this large and irregularly shaped crumbling chamber. A large pit in the chamber’s center shows evidence of a recent bonfire. A metallic cage in the center of the southern wall contains a gaping hole and stands empty. A small wooden bench draped with green cloth stands before the cage, and upon it sits several small objects. A bedroll lies near the wooden bench, from which the sound of whimpering is plainly audible.

New room

You are entering on the right through the lower door....


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane saunters in and kneels down next to the bed-roll. Gently she pulls the covers down.

"Hey there..." She says calmly and softly.

Diplomacy:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12, (Unskilled)

*Raises eyebrow* Um, we're finished with the Water-Sprite room then? Jus' askin'...is all.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Sir Respen will sneak in behind Miss Xane, he will motion for the group to stay in the hallway and will take a look for any signs of a ambush or trap.

Stealth:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


Female AC 28 HP 57 Init +6 F: +6 Ref: +9 W: +4

Dress save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Berry drags her teddy bear and kitty behind her as she moves in line behind everyone depressed at the shredded state of her dress.

"Can we stop yet?"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Triesta?

A Kobold uncovers himself, through teary eyes he looks at you and says……

draconic or goblin languages

Spoiler:

”The clan’s dragon….we’ve lost our dragon. The wretched goblins stole Calcryx, our dragon!”


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6
Berry Peelyblossom wrote:

Dress save 1d20+2

Berry drags her teddy bear and kitty behind her as she moves in line behind everyone depressed at the shredded state of her dress.

"Can we stop yet?"

"Never fear little one, not all the miracles that the Fire Lord can achieve are fire related"

Gurukk will cast mending and prestidigitation on her dress to repair and remove any stains


Not in Use

"Can any of you speak it's tongue? I can't tell if it's saying hello or threatening to eat us"


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

At Thedrin's question Xane shakes her head,
"No, that speak is beyond me."

Undercommon:
"Are these words you have skill in?'
She asks the Kobold. Then turns to Berry.

"Come here, when we move on I'll carry you again." She says to her friend.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Goblinspeak:
"My dear Kobold, how does one steal a dragon?" He starts to think of how then shakes his head back to the conversation, "Your in luck my small young friend, I Sir Respen Bayleef the bastion of justice, is here! I and my motley crew of brave heroes can help you retrieve your clan’s dragon! We will search this temple head to toe, and slay the goblin armies if not to help a young brave soul as yourself. " He puffs out his chest and thrusts his cane in the air. Then suddenly reverts back to his normal self, "By the way does your clan live here? Because we could really use a guide." he asks the Kobold.
Bluff:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Diplomacy:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

As Respen talks to the kobold in a different tongue, he at first stares off in a random thought then shakes himself back to reality. Then suddenly he gives a booming voice and thrusts his cane in the air, and goes back to his normal self asking a question.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Goblin:
”Meepo don’t know, but the leader does. Meepo take you to meet the leader, Yusdrayl, if you make nice. Grant you safe passage, if you promise to rescue dragon, leader make nice to you, answer your questions.”

Kobold

He looks excited for a second and begins to gather up a few things chittering about. "King, nice, dragon" over and over....


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Goblin:
"We will my good dragonkin, and we will help each other out."
Sense Motive on the kobold since it is a Kobold:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Common:
"My friends this is Meepo, and he will lead us to his master if we help them they can help us with our quest. Apparently the goblins stole a dragon from them and need our help to get it back. Since the goblins tried to kill us with those boulders I say we give them a shot, what do you guys think? Respen asks the group.


Not in Use

"One wonders how a 'dragon' can manage to be stolen, but even if this Meepo does naught but lead us to the rest of the kobold, at least we don't have to search them out."


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane just shrugs and gets ready to carry her load. (^_~)

"Lead on.."


Female AC 28 HP 57 Init +6 F: +6 Ref: +9 W: +4

Just a quick post from me.

Berry exults at the reparation of her dress and wounds but restrains herself from hugs. Her hugs tend to carry knives.

"Oh look a lizard thingy. Can we kill it?"


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane sighs at Berry's exuberant remark.

"No, no killing of people we talk to.." She replies, getting herself ready to carry Berry again.

Though I am still a little puzzled as to the outcome of the water-sprite and the plumbing... >_>


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The kobold watches you every once in awhile as he gets ready to lead you further into the fortress......

nore to come


Female AC 28 HP 57 Init +6 F: +6 Ref: +9 W: +4
Xane wrote:

Xane sighs at Berry's exuberant remark.

"No, no killing of people we talk to.." She replies, getting herself ready to carry Berry again.

Though I am still a little puzzled as to the outcome of the water-sprite and the plumbing... >_>

"But I do it all the time! I can make funny faces from its insides!"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

As far as the water sprite goes I think you got your asses handed to you til intimidation paid off for Respen. Not to worry you might encounter the sprite again later on....

The Kobold quickly leads you down hallway and you end in area 21…
Taken to the kobold leader

Kobold
”Yous bigses be safe.”

Area 21

Spoiler:

A short throne stands near the west wall, constructed of fallen bits of masonry stacked against an old altar. A small horned figure in red-dyed robes sits in the throne, and a force of six similar creatures guards her. The altar’s top contains a vareity of small items, while the portion of the altar serving as the throne’s back features a carving of a rearing dragon. A metallic key is held firmlyin the rearing dragon’s open mouth.


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Meh, there's nothing frightening about that Sprite that a whole lot of pounding can't fix. :P

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

"Heh." Xane chuckles at Berry. "Yeah, well we can compare notes on things some time. I sometimes try and make my splats look interesting too..." She smiles as she walks along with her companions, carrying the smaller figure.

Upon the enter to the Kobold lair, she looks around, her eye alighting upon something.

"Okay...now that's interesting...very interesting..." Xane mutters to herself.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Sir Bayleef moves slowly towards the throne, and bows to the leader and says in goblin "I beckon a auidance with you, oh glorious clan leader." He will wait for a answer.

Diplomacy:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"Youses comes and serveses great kobold leader an find dragon goblins stolded?"


Female AC 28 HP 57 Init +6 F: +6 Ref: +9 W: +4
KenderKin wrote:
"Youses comes and serveses great kobold leader an find dragon goblins stolded?"

"It talks funny! I wanna take it home and stuff it!"


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane gently shushes Berry.

"You'd sound funny too, speaking in a way you're not used to." She replies to her companion, placing the precocious figure down. She looks to Respin with an eyebrow raised.

"Um...an idea as to what we have going in some sort of accord?" She asks of him.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

In the long hallway behind you....

Deterioration and decay thrive here as everywhere; however, a double row of relief-carved marble columns march the length of the hall. The worn carvings depict entwining dragons. Three small horned humanoids constantly patrol the area.

The Kobold leader's eyes narrow....
"You comeses to helps or not!"


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

"The Fire God sent Gurukk here for a reason, so yes we are here to help"

"Unless that isn't the reason the Fire God sent us, then they'll all burn" Gurukk thinks to himself.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

All in goblin:"Sorry for my rudeness I was struck by your power and presence. Us'ss come to help you and your clan, now I know the reason why they sent us here was to help you and your dragon-kin so you all could help us find our fallen comrades. My name is Sir Respen Bayleef Bastion of Justice and these are my comrades. Gurukk Pyreborn who is a conduit of the all powerful fire god, then this large warrior women is Xane mistress of the blade and whose strength can only be equaled by her nimbleness, and finally we come to the most dangerous one of my troops the innocent looking Berry Peelyblossom whose conjuring of demons souls that possess her toys result in the slaughter of those unfortunate enough to be against us and our allies. So how may we assist oh great Clan Leader!" Respen points to each of his comrades as he says there name and titles and then ends with a bow.

Rolls I think I need in there:
Diplomacy:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Bluff:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Let me know if I need any others, sorry it took me so long to reply hehe.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"Goodses yous can defeat goblins an makes kobold kingdom safe. Goblinses has made bargain with tha evil druid o tha grove an have captureds other people."

A kobold with red scales approaches he looks larger than the others, he smiles and a whisp of smoke curls out of his mouth....

"I am called Red Dragon Man...."

He stands head and shoulders above his smaller kin.

"I will guide you to tha goblins tunnels."

Knowledge arcane or dungoneering
DC 14

Spoiler:

This is a rare advanced dragon breath kobold.


Not in Use

Eyeing the big one that just strolled out toward them Thedrin wonders: Shouldn't he be Red Dragon Kobold? before gesturing for him to lead the way.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

In Goblin, "Thank you for the guide, but who is this evil druid you speak of? Mr. Dragon Man do you speak the common tongue or just goblin?"

After he gets his answers he will turn to the group. "They offered us a guide, though I promised we would help them fight againist the goblins for in return they will help us find the heroes. Our guide is the big one his name is Red dragon Man... I think its those same goblins that tried to kill us with those rocks earlier so we can offer some payback to them."


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6
KenderKin wrote:


Knowledge arcane or dungoneering
DC 14
** spoiler omitted **

Knowledge (Arcana) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane bends down, picks up Berry (Resisting the urge to just throw the smaller woman over a shoulder. ;) ) And gets ready to head off after their guide.

"I think something about his name got way-layed in translation..." Xane comments quietly.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The leader continues to talk...
”As even humans knows it kobolds are heirs o tha dragons. As tha mightest among mah people I have led a brave few to this ancient holy site, where dragons were revered long ago.”

"Hases you any questions?"


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane tilts her head,

"Yeah, will I fit?" She asks simply.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"Nopt ifses you carry your little sister upon yer back."

Any other questions of the kobolds?


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane smiles, 'Hear that? At some point, you'll have to start walking." Xane does wink to show that she's kind of joking.

Happy to have others ask more pertinent questions. =)


Not in Use

Thedrin is ready to move on


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The tunnel is cramped but fortunately not too long. The kobold with a smoking mouth and red scales waves good-bye to you as you lower yourselves in and he closes the hatch.
Anyone disturbed they don't know how to get back out?

You come out of it in a 20 by 20 rooms with a door to the north and the east.....

Empty and lightless, this lonely chamber is home only to rat droppings, crumbled flagstone, and nameless stains.


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,
KenderKin wrote:
Anyone disturbed they don't know how to get back out?

We'll just make our own way out... *Rubs fist meaningfully*

"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads" (^_^)

"Well...that way? Or that way?" Xane asks as she points from one door to another.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Respen pulls out a copper coin, "We'll let the fates deceide which way to go!" he flips the coin (1-heads(east), 2-Tails(north))
1d2 ⇒ 2

"Imoedae has granted us her guidence and we will go to the north door!"

Ready for rat attacks Sir Respen Bayleef moves stealthly to the north door and checks it for traps.

Stealth:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

I know Xane can see in the dark with her Infernal Dark-vision, but who's got the torch? Jus' askin'... >_>


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Twas a dark tight tunnel with lots of groping...

The North Door opens into a 10-foot-wide hall (30 feet long) is liberally strewn with sharp caltrops. The northern door is missing, but the room beyond is partially blocked by a roughly mortared 3-foot-high wall, complete with crenellations.


Not in Use

No torch here - I were too poor earlier to buy one!


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Going to assume Triesta has a torch that gets lit to show the way.

Caltrops strewn in the hallway seems to be a problem....


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

When we get to the Caltrops room, Sir Respen takes his cane and sees how annoying it will be to make a path by pushing them aside with his cane.

Before he starts that he will take a good look in the Torch light for Traps.
Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

You see nothing to be concerned about just a long hallway strewn with caltrops and a low wall at the far end......

marching order - triests...?


Not in Use

Thedrin will march 2nd or 3rd in line.

Acrobatics if Required: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane frowns...
"Well, since I'm no use at finding things and I kind of get in the way...." She shrugs and takes up the space at the rear of the party.

"Heh, think of me as your mobile street block. Anything sneaks up on us has to get through me first. To which I reckon you'll hear me fall over if it manages to take me down." =)


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

"I will feel secure that you are watching our backs my dear warrior women, I'll take point naturally. Imoedae will watch over me like I watch over the rest of you. Give me about 20 foot lead so if I accidently trigger a trap the rest of you will be okay."

He takes his lead, with cane in hand he'll move ahead queitly and watching out for traps.

Stealth:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Berry is almost certain the spot on her dress is not going to come out.....

Two oblong goblin heads poke out over the wall....

"Dinner!"

"Sheeesh kabobs!"

They throw javelins
Attack 1 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 Leader
damage 1d6 ⇒ 5

Attack 2 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 second in line
damage 1d6 ⇒ 3

Goblin initiative
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Can you beat that?

351 to 400 of 3,564 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ashardaldon Series - Unoptimized KK All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.