Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Ashardaldon Series - Unoptimized KK

Game Master Freddy Honeycutt

Hapless heroes fall into place, do these broken souls have the will to become heroes?


251 to 300 of 3,616 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Not in Use

Thedrin smiles and moves to open the door Gurukk indicated.


HP 53 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,
Triesta wrote:
Woodenly, she says, "I have some spare food. I will let you buy it off me, if you want."

Xanda smiles, "Hey! That's great!" She happily gives Triesta a friendly thump in the arm. Then pauses after a thought...or maybe two...

"Um..I don't suppose you'd give credit...?" Xane asks... then is distracted by the others choice of doors.

"Ooh! Cool!." She almost jumps over, "I can help you get it open!" She squares her shoulders and braces herself as she squares off against the portal of every one's attention.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

"Don't Worry my dear Warrior Women this meal is on me. I'll take three rations 2 for Xane and 1 for my self. Here's 3 gp, its a great deal double what you probally paid for them."Respen offers Triesta.

As Respen sees Thedrin move to the door he holds up his hand and shouts "Don't Open that door youngster, let your elders check it so you dont get hurt hehe."

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The door opens, the masonry walls of this 20-foot wide hall are in poor repair. The far end60 feet away is especially bad, as it has completely collapsed, filling the southern section with rubble.

The western wall 30 feet away is in much better shape than the other walls, and it holds a stone door with a rearing dragon carved in relief upon it. The door contains a single keyhole, which is situated in the rearing dragon’s open mouth.

Stealth 1d4 + 25 ⇒ (4) + 25 = 29 Opposed by your perception!


Not in Use

Thedrin enters the room, quizzically taking in the door.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20


HP 53 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

I don't quite understand the method of your posting, Master Dm sir. Perhaps a 'spoiler' with the DC would have been a better idea? Jus' sayin'...is all... >_>

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

So, aiding another, since even with a natural 20, I'm not going to make a 29... :P


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 51/58 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6
KenderKin wrote:


Stealth 29 Opposed by your perception!

If within 30 ft Perception check 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 otherwise too far for Gurukk to see.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Respen looks around also!

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Nothing much in the room, rubble here and there, but looks like a door sits in the far wall, for you to check out....


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Respen moves through the room with a silent grace, will investigate the rubble piles to see if anything is buried or hidden underneath them and looking for ambushes and traps as well.

Those boulders made me jumpy hehe
Stealth:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

As you all enter the room and continue towards the door, Respen leading the way,

Near the entrance Berry is attacked by rats that were waiting!

More rats!
Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 Damage 1d4 ⇒ 1
Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 Damage 1d4 ⇒ 4
Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 Damage 1d4 ⇒ 4
Fort DC 11 per bite…..


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 51/58 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6
KenderKin wrote:

A

More rats!

MORE FOOD!

Initiative 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2


Initiative:1d20 ⇒ 17


HP 53 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Haring the chittering little fur-balls emerge from their warrens, Xane simply jumps into combat.

Initiative:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Acrobatics:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Att:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Dam:1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

"Stand still ya varmint's!"


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

The old Halfling rolls behind the rat Xane is attacking during the movement he slips a blade out of his cane and slashes at the rat.

Attack with Sword Cane:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Damage:1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Sneak attack Damage:1d6 ⇒ 4
Acrobatics:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 51/58 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Gurukk stomach starts to rumble as the thought of more cooked rat gets him hungry.

Fire Ray Touch Attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
1d6 ⇒ 4


female Human Fallen Antipaladin 1/ Oracle 1

She swings at the rat nearest to her.

Initiative 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Attack with greataxe 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3

Berry comes back from her vacation to find Rats trying to eat her face. She is most displeased.
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12 Initiative

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 Fort Save
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 Fort Save

5 Damage so far.

Berry will withdraw Teddy! and Kitty! will remain.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Respen and Triesta quickly dispatch two rats.....

....Gurukk quickly scorches the wall yet again making a downward slash, left to right in soot......

The remaining rat attempts to scurry away, behind a large rock...

You are up for AoO but the rat has a cover bonus of +2 to AC.

Berry

Spoiler:

There is a spot of blood on one of your shoes


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Sir Respen swipes at the rat, hoping to get some more food for his dear friend the Firestarter. But the swing was to wide, and the old halfling holds his head down low since that was the first attack to rat that he missed.

AoO attack:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Damage:1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


HP 53 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane shrugs and (Assuming Berry's revenge does not do the rat in) simply uses her strength to try and push the rock onto the rat, there by squishing the problem.

Strength Check:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Xane rapidly invents a new dish rat puree.....


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 51/58 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6
KenderKin wrote:
Xane rapidly invents a new dish rat puree.....

Anyone have any Cumin?


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The stone door in front of you seems to be locked!


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 51/58 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6
KenderKin wrote:
The stone door in front of you seems to be locked!

"If only we had a key!"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

It seems very sturdy indeed!


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

"Step aside, step aside, let me see what I can do." Respen commands as he moves to the door, as soon as he gets there he takes out his thieves tools and puts his armored coat to the side. He proceeds to take his time checking the door for traps then after that he slowly tests the sensitivity of the lock and gives it a go.

Game terms taking 20 on Perception for traps and Disable Device to unlock the door if I'm able.
Perception would be 26 and the disable device would be 24.


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3

Berry stares at the blood on her shoe for a long time. And then she unleashes and ear piercing scream and bounces up and down on the rock furious making soft squelching noises about the rock.

Eventually it takes the combined efforts of Teddy and Kitty to pull her back as she screams comments about swallowing the souls of those who make her bleed her own blood and other very unlady like sayings.

Eventually she calms down and clears her throat./ "Sorry. They hurt me. And I'm SOOOOOooooooo tired."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

No traps, but the lock refuses to give, you are almost certain magic is preventing you from opening the door....


HP 53 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane does take the time to stick at least one finger in the closest ear to berry's noise as she awaits the developments with the door.

"So...just hitting it with a bigger rock isn't going to do the trick of getting it open then?" She asks, sounding a little disappointed that such a method is probably out of the offing.

At Berry's comment about being tired, Xane smiles at the mite. "Would you be wanting a carry, then?" She asks the small figure.


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 51/58 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6
KenderKin wrote:
No traps, but the lock refuses to give, you are almost certain magic is preventing you from opening the door....

Gurukk will study it with detect magic

Spellcraft 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

"Ummm...yeah magic!"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

So a very strong and magically barred door stands before you......


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Respen will put away his equipment and put his armored coat back on. Then move back outside to the goblins "Did anybody search them?" He'll ask. Then if nobody did he will see if anything on the creatures.
If they have or if he didn't find anything on the creatures, he'll double check the rubble that he was interrupted the last time he started to look. As he's doing this he'll ask the group,"Hey any of my dear comrades good at Tracking? Then could you see if you can find anyone’s tracks in that room might lead us to something!"

Perception(Goblins):1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Perception(rubble):1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Respen suddenly realizes the furry and dead creature was not a goblin wearing hide armor, but was a dire rat!

Also not finding anything interesting in the room, are we going to force the door open break it down or back to the other chamber and the other door?


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3

"Yay ride!" Berry lifts her arms up. "UP!"

Taldor

After figuring out that was no goblin but a dire rat Sir Bayleef comments, "Whats with the rats here?" He gives a sigh and moves over to check the other chamber and checks for traps.

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


HP 53 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane laughs and smiles at Berry's excited-ness. She kneels and begins to work out the best way to carry the smaller figure.

As for breaking things? Bo-YA! Lets gets serious about it! (^_^)


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3
Xane wrote:

Xane laughs and smiles at Berry's excited-ness. She kneels and begins to work out the best way to carry the smaller figure.

As for breaking things? Bo-YA! Lets gets serious about it! (^_^)

You now have a psychotic murderous halfling wiht many knives wrapped about your neck in easy throat slicing position. She bounces on your shoulders. "Yay!"


HP 53 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane laughs still at Berry's exuberance as she stands again and looks at the door.

"So? Do we try another way...? Or should I maybe...jog it some and see if I can get it open a little?' She asks, not seeming concerned about the weight of the small figure upon one of her shoulders as she flexes her free arm and looks at said impedient.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Xane notices Respen headed carefully back towards the front chamber....

@ Respen
The second door (on the right) of the round chamber opens into a 50 foot hallway with a door at the far end and a door on the right 40 feet away.....


Not in Use

Thedrin continues to follow with a benign expression on his face.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

"Please Miss Xane, don't be hasty with breaking down the door until we have exhausted all other options. Like this room here."Respen says as he points out the other room. He starts to move quietly through the room keeping an eye out for traps and moving to the door.

Perception(for traps and anything interesting in the room):1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Stealth:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
As he moving he wonders if any rats are here hehe.


HP 53 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane shrugs, playfully bouncing Berry as she does so, and is happy to follow the lead of Respen and the others.

"No worries. Just, y'know, 'jogging' things is kind of my thing..." She admits.


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3

"Wheee!" Berry squeals. "Smashy! Smashy!"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Respen down the hallway finds a door at the end of the hall, a door on the right hand side and a secret door on the left hand side of the hall....

Which door to open
forwards?
right?
left?

combination of two or all three at once?


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 51/58 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Gurukk thinks secrets are the best!


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

A stone relief has an dragonlike fish swimming in an aquatic setting. The door is hidden behind it!

In side the room

Spoiler:
This 10-foot-square chamber is hewn from stone. It contains an upright keg fashioned of rusted iron. Similarly rusted pipes lead from the keg into the floor.


HP 53 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane stops and waits for the person at the front of the group to describe what they see behind the covered door.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Respen will check behind the secert door first! With his eyes starting to light up after seeing a keg since his flask is running low, he moves to examine it, motioning for the group to follow him. "Okay, I'm checking this area out prepare for rats, since almost every room I check rats attack us." Respen jokes.

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The area seems clear of rats, you guess the large iron barrel in front of you holds maybe 300 gallons of water, there are two pipes connecting the barrel to the wall and a small pipe shaped like an "L" off to the side, coming straight out and pointing towards the ground, at the crook is some sort of lever.....

Knowledge engineering
DC 12

Spoiler:

Some kind of water reserve and plumbing system...

251 to 300 of 3,616 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ashardaldon Series - Unoptimized KK All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.