Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Ashardaldon Series - Unoptimized KK

Game Master Freddy Honeycutt

Hapless heroes fall into place, do these broken souls have the will to become heroes?


2,251 to 2,300 of 3,398 << first < prev | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | next > last >>

Not in Use

Seeing a couple of the orcs attempting to trip... Thedrin decides to show them how it's done.

Trip Flurry: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 and 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

One orc remains standing and attacks Thedrin

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

You are up!


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Woah! New posts didn't show up! Not good.

Xane takes a 'five foot step' and tries to flank the Orc who's being menaced by Thedrin, adjusting the grip upon her sword and getting ready to swing.

Holding my attack for this round. Don't want to steal anything/fun from Thedrin. (^_^)


Not in Use

Thedrin takes umbrage at the orc's forward nature and instead leads with both knees...
Dirty flurry (Sicken then shaken): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 and 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Ooo...dice roller decided to like Thedrin. (¬_¬)


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

No new post notification for me either

Gurukk attacks the orc with his great axe yelling in Orc, "I am about to plant my axe in your face, you should duck if you want to keep it. Oops too late"

Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Dice roller likes Gurukk though

Respen is up!


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

(>_>)


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Respen?

Oh no!!!


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Still here watching and waiting. (^_^)


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Is anyone else MIA?


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

*Pats self down* I'm here! (^_^)

*Checks Soot...* Soot's here!

(^_^) You might want to maybe Personal Message folks? Maybe they aren't seeing the indicators that people are posting?


Not in Use

I'm not here either :P


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

*Pats Thedrin* Heh, there's enough Halfling there fer me! (^_^)


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Didn't see any of these new posts, but still here


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

I'm soo sorry, I got no new posts showed up on mine either and it's been a little chaotic at my job. They changed what coverage they need 6 times in two days. Anyway I'm back baby.[/b]

With a Gallant pose Respen stabs the last orc while flanking with thedrin, "Vile one my lady shall choose if you will live by my skill alone."

[ooc]Attack:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Damage:1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Sneak attack:1d6 ⇒ 4
Holy damage:2d6 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

I guess she chooses death for him, Crict confrim:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 Extra Damage:1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Thedrin returns and mops the floor with the last remaining orc!

Welcome back SRB!

A quick search turns up a masterwork pickaxe, and 50 gold pieces.

Where to?


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane checks her doggies and Soot while waiting for the fellows to decide where to head next. (^_~)


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Headed for 4c, 4b and then either 8 or 9?


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Sounds good. (^_^)


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

4c, 4b then 9


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

The wisdom of the fire god prevails once again!


Not in Use

Thedrin walks in the wake of the god of fire's emissary... he clearly knows what needs to burn.


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane swaggers along, carrying her two new puppies and occasionally reaching down and ruffling Soot affectionately behind the ears. (^_^)


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Respen moves in last covering the rear with his rapier drawn.


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Gurukk proudly walks in the front, great axe in hand and fire in his heart, ready to face more orc heathens and serve them up to the Fire God


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The passageway is narrow but after about 60 feet widens into a chamber
... Layout

Haphazard stacks of crates, barrels, sacks, and bundles litter this long narrow cavern. The orcs appeared to have had some success in their raids of the small settlements and mountain roads in the area. To the north, two finished stone passageways lead east and west; to the south, an old well is full of murky water.

The goods here are mostly bulky and low value.....
blankets, timber, pitch and nails...

Perception checks please!

The passage to the east is completely blocked by crates and sacks of flour.....


Not in Use

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31

Thedrin looks over the mundane goods with a general interest... thinking primarily of combining his squishy bag of orc ears with the nails to pin them to something... perhaps if he broke apart one of the crates.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Perception DC 18

Spoiler:

Behind a loose stone you find a small lock box with 180 gold coins and a flask of holy water, the box is dwarven made and may also have some value. Apparently in all these years the orcs had not found this stash of treasure the dwarves had hidden.


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Eye not see well


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Xane settles her pets and begins picking up and examining crates. Giving them a 'once over' before moving them to one side.

"So...any one hazard a guess as to what's behind this door?" She asks indicating the blocked passageway.

She picks out the loose stone and hefts it absently in one hand while reaching in and lifting out the box hidden within the crevice, which she hands to one of her friends.

"Nice weight..." She muses as she tests the rock for balance.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

"Nice find, we'll have to make a note of any symbols on that stone for further hidden treasures." After that he looks towards the eastern passage and begins to move the bags of flour out the way.


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6
Xane wrote:
"So...any one hazard a guess as to what's behind this door?" She asks indicating the blocked passageway.

"Dead Dwarves"


Not in Use

"West then? or do we start hauling away the crates"


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

"Yep hoping they missed some more dwarven treasure!" The halfling winks at the group.


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane continues to move crates, giving each one a heft to check the weight and maybe have a guess as to what each crate contains.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

A The grand stair

The ceiling soars 30 feet high in the center of this impressive chamber, and the walls are carved in images of dwarves at their forges. Two large stone doors exit to the north and south. Several old skeletons lie scattered near the northern door. A gate of wrought iron stands in the western wall.

In the center of the floor, a natural rift descends sharply. Dozens of stone steps lead into darkness. From far below you can hear the distant sound of running water, and a curious buzzing sound.


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

At the sound of buzzing Xane puts her new doggies down safely and set Soot to guard them. Then she hefts her sword as she gets into 'line' with the rest of her friends, readying to descend the stairs.

Dark-vision 60'


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

"Hope that isn't bees" Gurukk shudders


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Drawing his rapier, Sir Respen Bayleef scans the room and scans any evil they maybe in the room like bees.

Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Detect Evil


Not in Use

"Don't know what bees'd be doing underground... could be some other insect. We going down?"


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Gurukk gulps, "Yar Gurukk says lets do it!"


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane gives a last check on her doggies and Soot. Crouching down she ruffles Soot's fur and tells her to stay and watch over the other two doggies.

Standing, she hefts her blade and gets ready to march down the stairs. (^_^)


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The buzzing grows louder, and then four large flying things- birds, insects, bats it’s hard to say—emerge from the stairwell and arrow toward you!

Knowledge dungoneering or arcane DC 12

Spoiler:
Stirge, like big dangerous mosqiotos

Initiative 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 beat that!


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Initiative 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Knowledge (arcana) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

"Stirges, they'll suck the blood right out of you"


Not in Use

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Thedrin sets himself at the ready and states "Well... best we take theirs first aye?"


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Initiative:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Xane moves along, simply swatting at the little bugs flitting around her.

Att Roll:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Dam Roll:1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

So, what's around here?


Attack stirge with great axe 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Damage 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Respen tries to pierce the stirge before it pierces him.

Attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Damage:1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

2,251 to 2,300 of 3,398 << first < prev | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ashardaldon Series - Unoptimized KK All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.