Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Ashardaldon Series - Unoptimized KK

Game Master Freddy Honeycutt

Hapless heroes fall into place, do these broken souls have the will to become heroes?


2,201 to 2,250 of 3,543 << first < prev | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | next > last >>

Not in Use

I believe the next port of call is through the back of 12 (where we are now) and into area 2?


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Sounds like a plan! Thedrin. (^_^)

Xane continues to make 'snooky' noises over how clever Soot is for only a little while longer before checking on and collecting her two bound wolves. (^_^)


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The secret door slides aside to reveal a narrow passage descending a flight of stairs to open into a small chamber below. Light from outside slants into the room through a series of narrow embracures, posts for archers watching the entrance to the dwarf-halls.

This is the area the archers had shot at you from before. A few quivers of arrows lean against the walls near the openings.

Soot and his magical appendages, tie around the new wolves and force them into pack order......


Soot be a girl doggy.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

alpha female........


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

As you wait in the archers gallery soon enough the Orcs find you!

A group of 5 orcs burst into the room and attack from the far end of the hallway!

@ Respen
Javelin 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

@ Erky
Javelin 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

@ Gurukk
Javelin 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

@Xane
Javelin 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

@ new dog
Javelin 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Initiative 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


Not in Use

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Thedrin reacts to the arrival with the salivating glee of an ear connisseur.


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane steps in front of Soot and her other two doggies, again telling them to 'stay'.

As the Orc's javelin whistles past her ear, Xane straightens and frowns.

Initiative:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

She draws her falcata and advances inexorably upon her foes.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Respen and Big G.....?


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Initiative 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Gurruk points at one of them sending some fire at them. After that he advances closer to them with his axe.

Ranged Touch 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Fire Damage 1d6 ⇒ 2


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Respen smirks at the orcs failed attempt and lets loose a stone from his sling, "Proven here, a blind old women could throw better then any of these hertic orks!haha"

Sling shot:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage:1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

You have won initiative and the orcs seem not to understand missing with every attack...

you are up!


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Att Roll:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

Dam Roll:1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Gurukk and Respen team up to take down an Orc off to the left.

Xane steps up in a big way pretty much taking the orc out with a single blow.

The orc is dead and he knows it, but ferociously he will fight on in the coming round.....


Not in Use

Thedrin bounds forward to further his lifelong obsession with introducing humanoids to the ground forcibly.

Trip flurry: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 and 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Gurukk will hit that orc in the face with his axe

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damage 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

*spits* "Filthy traitor"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Sir Respen!


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Drawing his rapier he flanks the ork with his fellow halfling, "Don't worry my friend will put your ears to good use, may Imoedae watch over them." With that he stabs the creature.

Strike:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Damage:1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Sneak attack:1d6 ⇒ 2
Holy damage:2d6 ⇒ (5, 2) = 7


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Still 5 orcs face you!

Though Xane and Respens orcs are dead already though still on their feet!

Next round only 3 orcs...

Melee attack:
@ Xane
Great axe 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Damage 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Melee attack:
@Respen
Great axe 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Damage 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Melee attack:
@Xane
Great axe 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Melee attack:
Gurukk
Great axe 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Melee attack:
Respen
Great axe 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Damage 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

You are up!


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Gurukk returns an attack, "The Fire God has decreed all of your deaths, traitors. You will all be reborn in shame as rabbits in your next life."

Greataxe 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

HP 30/39


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Gurukk's axe goes into the side of an orc, just under the breast-plate, the cut is a good one, though the orc still has some fight left in him!


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"Great!"

Gnome Hook hammer
Hammer B
Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

As the tottering Orc swings wildly and completely ineffectually at Xane she just sighs and waits for it to maybe make a serious attempt at hitting her. :P


Not in Use

Kick and punch, groin and throat...

Dirty Flurry (Sicken and Shake): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14 and 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Erky and Thedrin help Gurukk finish off an orc.

Melee attack:
@Xane
Great axe 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Damage 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Melee attack:
@Gurukk
Great axe 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Melee attack:
@Respen
Great axe 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Damage 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

You are up!


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Gurukk takes another hit and then attempts to return the favor.

Great Axe 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Damage 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

HP 23/39


Not in Use

Rake and tear, eyes and cheek...

Dirty Flurry (Blind and Shaken): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 and 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Gurukk kills another orc, though it will not fall until next time!

Xane and Respen!


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Even as the Orc's swing barely misses her, Xane stands seeming indecisive as she looks from hand to hand.

1d2 ⇒ 2

1) Fist, 2) Sword

Att Roll:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27(Falcata)

Dam Roll:1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The final orc falls from a mighty blow, he would have had another swing at someone, but instead the two ropes from Soot's back whipped around the creatures ankles and tripped it back-wards. On the floor it snarls and swings.....

1d20 ⇒ 16

Kicking at Xane
1d4 ⇒ 3


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Xane

Spoiler:

Soot has a trip attack as normal for her stats

differences
#1. her trip attack has reach!

#2. she has a climb speed of 20

You can take over those rolls if you wish!


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

At seeing Soot's dealing with the last Orc, Xane actually squeals in delight. Jumping and hugging and ruffling Soot's fur as she praises her fantastic furry companions. (^_^)

Noted DM Kender Kin.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Respen checks the orcs for any intresting items and let's his teammate take his prize.

Perception:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16


Not in Use

Humming to himself "Ears glorious ears... full of lovely earwax... ears wonderous ears... hopefully are worth a gold stack" Thedrin does what he does.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Plenty of Javelins, scalemail, and assorted stuff.

Coins 200 gold.

Pretty much at the point if you have seen one dead orc you have seen them all....


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane continues to make goo-goo happy noises with/at Soot. (^_^)


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Dm assumes you set camp and get well rested.

Where to?


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Um....after the care and feeding of all Xane's puppies....Gee, that's a thought. How are we feeding Soot and the other two? We might have to head back to town to pick up more food? Thoughts? Suggestions?


Not in Use

I've got a bag full of doggie chew toys he Soot might like?


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Orc....dog chow ;)


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,
KenderKin wrote:
Orc....dog chow ;)

:P If Xane won't eat it. Soot isn't going to either! ;)


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Back down the long hall-way and approaching room #7....

Spoiler:

?


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Sounds good to me. (^_^) *Looks about for the other adventurous lot*


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Respen moves the down the hall way with the group staying alert.

Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Barrels, crates and sacks of foodstuffs line the walls of this chamber. Among the loot, four oversized straw pallets and other simple furnishings show that this room now serves as a bunkroom. Four bestial humaniods with feral eyes are cleaning their weapons and mending their gear, they spring to their feet flails in hand and roar in challenge!

The Orcs quickly get up and pair up to attack!
Orc 1 trip attack @ Respen
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Orc 2 attack @ Respen
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Orc 3 trip attack @ Xane
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Orc 4 attack @Xane
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Initiative:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

As the Orc's blade slices home Xane simply extends her fist into his (Her?) face in reply.

Att Roll:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Dam Roll:1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Provoking an AoO from some nearby bad guy.


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Gurukk rushes up and does burning hands

4d4 ⇒ (2, 3, 4, 1) = 10 Reflex DC 13 for half

Gurukk heals one hp, failed save burns for 1 hp every round for 1d4 ⇒ 4 rounds

HP 24/39


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Thedrin & Respen?


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

As the blade sinks into his side the halfling lashes out with his rapier!

Attack:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Damage:1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Holy:2d6 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Xane punches the piano player in the face!

4 orc reflex saves versus burning hands!
1d20 ⇒ 6
1d20 ⇒ 12
1d20 ⇒ 17
1d20 ⇒ 13

Respen misses, but just barely!

Thedrin?

2,201 to 2,250 of 3,543 << first < prev | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ashardaldon Series - Unoptimized KK All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.