Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Ashardaldon Series - Unoptimized KK

Game Master Freddy Honeycutt

Hapless heroes fall into place, do these broken souls have the will to become heroes?


2,101 to 2,150 of 3,578 << first < prev | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | next > last >>

Not in Use

Thedrin proceeds to kick the ogre's teeth in, while repeatedly shouting "Bad ogre, bad ogre"

Dirty Flurry (Sicken then Shaken): 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 4 = 23 and 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 4 = 31


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

"What the? Guess savages don't understand diplomacy!" After the monster's teeth sinks into his leg he drops his sling and smashes down with his longsword.

Longsword strike:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Damage:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Crict confirm:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Crict damage:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Sneak attack since he's prone?:1d6 ⇒ 3
Gods be praised the dice roller actually likes one of my characters 19 20 19 woot woot!


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane just shrugs as Thedrin and Respin 'tame' their Ogre. She's busy tying up the two new doggies.

Soot's going to have friends! (^_^)


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Two large chests against the south wall. 440 gold, 1,600 silver, a rope of climbing, and a rapier


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 55/58 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Gurukk will detect magic is it magical? If so

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Don't forget the two new doggies! (^_^)


Not in Use

So the ogre is out for the count?


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The rope wraps around soot and pats him on the head, the front and back end of the rope wave in the air above Soot.

Soot sniffs the magical rope a couple of times and then he walks around the rope shifting and lifting him to make movement easier.

Erky kills the Ogre.

Gurukk

Spoiler:

It appears to be a +1 holy rapier


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane laughs at her clever Soot as she hoists the pair of trussed up wolves onto her shoulders. (One one each)

"Right, should we get this stuff out of here?" She asks.

Also, Soot is a girl doggy.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

"Is it anything good Gurukk?" Respen says as he cleans off his blade and sheathes the weapon and looks around to make sure no creatures are ready to pounce on them. "Thedrin you taking the ear? I'm sure an ogre ear would earn more then a small orcs ear, and it makes a better trophy hehe."

Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The rapier according to G.
is a +1 holy rapier.... ;)

How is a rope supposed to know anything about gender?


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 55/58 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

"Its a magic rapier, too tiny for Gurukk to use. Its what orc kids play with before they are strong enough to wield a real weapon."


Not in Use

Thedrin ponders Respen's words carefully before nodding and setting to task severing ogrish ears. When done.. he finds them overlarge for his macarbe pocket... so wears it as a hat.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Hearing about the rapier, Respen looks at it and with Gurukk's consent tries it out.

Can Neutral characters wield holy weapons? or Did my alignment shift back when I leveled in paladin, hehhe.


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Gently untangling Soot from her new toy, Xane carefully stands (Not quite used to balancing different loads upon her shoulders) and looks to he companions,

"Welll? Are we heading out, or continuing on?" She asks, managing not to roll her eyes at Thedrin's antics. (^_~)


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 55/58 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

"More orcs to kill, Gurukk wants to keep moving"


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane sighs a little, "Well...y'know, some people are carrying a load." And she points to Thedrin and his hat. :P


Not in Use

Thedrin just whistles tunelessly as they walk along... the earwax still present within the ogre's ear serving double purpose to ensure his hard-won hat doesn't jostle off as he walks.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Respen feels the weight of the rapier, the energy washes over him making him feel more redeemed as if it is a sign for this holy weapon to find its way to his hand.....

I would say that your alignment has been shifting back towards redemption.....and that you can weild the weapon.

Leaving behind the great Ulfe to his room, and heading back to the long hall do you turn left (round the short corner to another room) or right (back down the long hall to the room at the end of the hall)?


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Short corner! (^_^)


Not in Use

Thedrin nudges the devotee of the fire god to lead them leftwards and onwards.


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 55/58 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Gurukk heads the way he was nudged


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

At the end of this passageway stands the statue of a fierce-looking dwarf in heavy mail armor. The stone warrior holds a sword in one hand and a smith’s hammer in the other. The statue stands on a large stone pedestal; the whole structure is about 7 feet tall and must weigh many hundreds of pounds.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Respen looks on to the statue and studies it.

Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Knowledge(relgion):1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Any other doors/ways out?

Xane kneels down and settles her two captives gently on the ground. She gently checks them out for wounds etc, all the while getting ready to fight.

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


Not in Use

Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Elbowing Respen Thedrin asks "Hey, isn't that a statue of that dude who the hairy ones like?"


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane absently scratches at one of her horns, even as she scratches Soot behind the ear.

Um..which hairy ones? There's kind of a lot of them."


Not in Use

"The short ones which don't use razors much"


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

"That narrows it for Xane, most of the other races are shorter then her hehe."


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane still frowns a little, even after Thedrin and Respen try and explain it to her.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Intrigued by the statue itself, Respen forgets the dusty floor in front of the statue.

Suddenly, you feel a small click from the floor beneath your feet. The statue’s bearded face slides open, rather like an oversized nutcracker, and a greenish gas billows forth filling the hallway!

I need fortitude saves from everyone!


Not in Use

Fort: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 55/58 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Thedrin notices an itch on his chin but little more than that.


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Fort Save:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7Xane

Fort Save:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6Soot

Not sure what the other two doggies Fort save would be. Something similar, I'd be guessing.

Xane quickly shoulders her two trussed up doggies and gets all her furries away from the cloud! Or at east she tries too.....(-_-)

WHAT! Doubles '1's? Really!


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Xanes chin and face begins to itch madly until a full beard and mustache grow in......


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 55/58 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

"Har Har you are a dwarf now!" Gurukk seems to find that particularly funny


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Holding back chuckles Respen smirks, "I am sorry about Misssster Xane, haha."

Fort save:1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26


Not in Use

Scratching his chin annoys Thedrin at first, then he sees the newly hirsute Xane... and gets more annoyed that he was not blessed with his own patch of chin fuzz.


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

"Well...at least Soot is okay..." Sums up how Xane feels about things, even as she scratches her canine friend behind the ears. Xane also checks on her two other fury friends.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The itching continues as hair grows in Xanes armpits as well....

Xane

Spoiler:

Add +1 to streegth ;)


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

:)


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

Grabs Xanes hand
"Wha an evil trap turnin mah girl intah a dwarf!....Yer not becomin a boy err yah?"


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane shrugs, "Don't think so..." Though her concerns do seem more focused on her pets than herself.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The statue appears to be of a dwarven defender, the magical energies of the cloud would have been benificial to defenders, seems odd that the Orcs have steered clear of the area, perhaps fearing being turned into dwarves by the magic.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Respen moves to the statue carefulling looking around for anymore traps, checking to see if the statue holds any other surprises.
"Gurukk is it magical?"

Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 55/58 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Gurukk tries to detect magic on the statue, peering at it with his one bad eye.

If it is magical:
Knowledge (arcan) or Spellcraft 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane pulls out her flacata and scrapes the worst of her hair off while she waits for the others to give the all clear.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The last remnants of the gas are magical and radiate alteration magic as evidenced by Xanes chin hair and thicker build.

The chin hairs do not return after shaving, but the density of Xane remains the same.

Xane

Spoiler:

+1 to strength is permanent!


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 55/58 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

"Well then, Gurukk thinks it is time to move on. Might be easier now that we got a dwarf with us. Har Har!"

2,101 to 2,150 of 3,578 << first < prev | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ashardaldon Series - Unoptimized KK All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.