Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Ashardaldon Series - Unoptimized KK

Game Master Freddy Honeycutt

Hapless heroes fall into place, do these broken souls have the will to become heroes?


2,051 to 2,100 of 3,398 << first < prev | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | next > last >>

Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"Can you survive mah thunderin hammer?"

Gnome Hook hammer
Hammer
Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Great axe 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Damage 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


Not in Use

Thedrin changes his focus from groins to ankles...

Trip flurry: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 and 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Longsword strike:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Damage:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

A very anticlimatic end to a fight....

Where else were you headed?


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

*Points* That a'way. (^_^)


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Respen nods in agreement to that direction.


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Rooms 6/7 were next?


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

A short flight of stairs leads up to a large, ironbound door. A bloodstained human skull is fixed to the center of the door by an iron spike.Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


Not in Use

After collecting his favorite new toy - ears!, Thedrin follows on...

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27

...seeing the bloodstained skull "Bit melodramatic..." and?...


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane shrugs as she observes the door.

"Maybe it was trying to be a door knocker?" She muses.

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Perception:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Detect Evil on it as well, since I haven't done that in a while.

"Possibly, well if it is would you do the honor Xane since your one the few in the group that can reach it."


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"Maybe its tha doctor's house an tha guy was jus sufferin from a headache."


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane winces at Erky's idea.

"Yah...a nail in the head...to a door! That'd be a right pain." She agrees.


Not in Use

Was there anything extra to notice? - or not?
Just need to know before Thedrin bounds up and casts the door open in search of more auditory trophies.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Nothing extra....

You going to approach the door stealthily?
please roll....


Not in Use

Thedrin wombles up to the door and gives it a perfunctory push.

Not stealthily


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Beyond the door lies a small chamber covered in poorly cured animal hides and illuminated by smoking torches in bronze sconces. The smell is indescribable. A monsterous creature of about 10 feet in height with warty, brown skin and greasy black hair steps forward, a massive axe in one hand. Two huge wolves strain at chains held closely in the other hand.

”You think to challenge the Great Ulfe?” the creature booms as it rushes at you.

”Vak! Thrag! At them!”

The humaniod drops the chains the wolves spring forward and the humaniod as well with a roar of rage!

Initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
beat that!


Not in Use

Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

"Yes Gurukk does think to challenge the Great Ulfe!"

Gurukk moves up and cast burning hands, trying to catch as many of them as possible

4d4 ⇒ (2, 1, 3, 1) = 7 Reflex DC 14 for half


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Reflex saves
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

The stairwell presents some new challenges for our heroes!

Only 2 people can fit into a front line and the attackers have higher ground!


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"Great! Great?, what?"

Deadly Aim (with penalty) @ Ulfe
Attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Initiative:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Xane will try and move to intercept the doggies.

"Down! Sit! Stay!" She yells, while swinging a fist at the closest canine (Not Soot! :P)

Att Roll:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25 (Provoking AoO)

Dam Roll:1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 (Sub-dual)


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Respen whips a rock from his sling at the great Ulfe.

Sling shot:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage:1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Not in Use

Seeing that large and in charge Xane has swamped the front of the line of scrimmage, Thedrin tries to go around and through to take them in the behind...

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22
Trying to acrobatics through their spaces as a full round action - blowing a Ki point for +4 AC in case of return attacks.


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Seriously, does this combat make my @RSE look too big? :p


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

AoO @ Xane
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Attacks (if AoO was sucessful, this is a trip attempt)
@ Xane1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

@ Gurukk 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Over the heads of the wolves The Ogre take a swing!
Attack huge greataxe 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Damage 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (5, 6) + 7 = 18

You are up!


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

Erky quickly enchants 3 stones and passes them to Respen!

spell info
The spell gives them a +1 enhancement bonus on attack and damage rolls. The user of the stones makes a normal ranged attack. Each stone that hits deals 1d6+1 points of damage (including the spell's enhancement bonus),


Not in Use

Looking up at the ogre towering above him he thinks You are big... nefore leveling his gaze ans getting a face full of giantish wang... which he then tries to use as a boxing speedball...
Dirty flurry (Sicken then Shaken): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 and 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Attack with Great Axe 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damage 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane just growls in response at the doggy that tried to take a piece out of her.

Pretty sure the trip thing missed.

And pounds on said doggies head, again.

Att Roll:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11(Provoking AoO)

Dam Roll:1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12(Sub-dual)

Intimidate:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 (Plus whatever bonuses for being 'Large' might bring)


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Flings another rock at the ogre!

Slingshot:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage:1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"Wha is there a hole in yer f*%@in sling there hot-shot?"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The Ogre has been burned a little.
Ranged attacks have failed.

Thedrin made a pup sick, both wolves are out of the fight leaving the great Ulfe alone to attack!

@Gurukk (charge!)
"You killed my dogs and now you die!"
Attack huge greataxe 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Damage 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (1, 3) + 7 = 11

You are up!


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

"Gurukk is sad to let you know it is your time"

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
1d12 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Not in Use

Thedrin flies at the ogre, trying to get a grip... so he can trip... it.
Trip Flurry: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 and 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The Ogre tips a little and then almost in slow motion topples over through the static electricity generated by the multiple layers of robes.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Shaking off the Gnomes criticisms and lets another enchanted rock at the ogre.

Sling rock:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage:1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane nods as the two other dogs are subdued, then watches with but a raised eyebrow as the large-ish fellow falls.

She calls Soot to heel and steps (As in takes a 'Five Foot' movement) closer to tower over the prone Ulfe.

Giantish:
"We can do this the hard way...or we can do this the easy way..."
She says, then remembers that pretty much every one doesn't speak like that. :P

Intimidate:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

"Now...are you going to stay down? Or am I gon'a have t' keep knocking you there?" She flexes an arm, even as she absently puts away her unused sword.


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

Gnome Hook hammer
Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

"Once yah get em down yah gotta bust knee-caps!"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The Ogre yowls in pain and tries to get up!

You are up!


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

AoO:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Dam:1d6 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Dice roller suuuucks!


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

AoO 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14 add +4 extra with it being prone
Damage 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Not in Use

AoO: 1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 4 = 17 for 1d8 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Thedrin tries to put a righteous boot in as the ogrish foe rises... before trying to send him back to the floor.

For when his turn comes:
Flurry of Trips: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 and 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Thedrin does exactly that putting the Ogre down again a little more battered than he was before, he complains of his aching back....

Perception DC 14

Spoiler:

the Ogre is grabbin a weapon from behind his back as he acts as if in pain, though he is in pain

....


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Perception:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

"Dear Ogre, I would drop that weapon before your complaints about your back is from my large friend using your spine as a hat rack."

Bluff(taunt):1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Xane blinks,

"Are....you calling me.....fat...?" She stares at Respin...not sure who her friend is calling 'Large' in such a manner.

Dice roller still suuuckes!


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

It's working fine for me! You and Guruukk are both large compaired to Respen hehe.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The Ogre stops moving his hands and rolls over and attempts to bite Respens leg!
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Big bite! Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"Watch out! Ogres bite!"

2,051 to 2,100 of 3,398 << first < prev | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ashardaldon Series - Unoptimized KK All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.