Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Ashardaldon Series - Unoptimized KK

Game Master Freddy Honeycutt

Hapless heroes fall into place, do these broken souls have the will to become heroes?


2,001 to 2,050 of 3,562 << first < prev | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | next > last >>

M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Soot lies down and crosses his paws over his head......


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

We'll play for like 15 20 minutes then wait and see, if that doesn't work Thedin gets to play cat and mouse with them leading them back here.


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

P.S. Soot's a girl hound. (^_~)

Chuckling Xane reaches down and reassuringly scratches Soot behind the ears.

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16(Still watching both the performance and to see who turns up.)


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

From the long hallway ...

A group of four orcs charge in!

Head-long into Respen's trap where they must make reflex saves!

Reflex saves:

1d20 ⇒ 15

1d20 ⇒ 6

1d20 ⇒ 3

1d20 ⇒ 17

Initiative 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Two escape the trap and head for Respen and Thedrin!

@Respen
Great axe 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Damage 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

@Thedrin
Great axe 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

One yells in Orc

Spoiler:

"Stop that racket yah f~*&ers!"


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane only waits long enough to see two ORcs go down and two keep coming. She rises and charges to met them,

Giantish:
"Charge!"

Which probably just comes cross as "Rrrargh!" as she closes on the one who's hit Thedrin.

Initiative:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Att Roll:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Dam Roll:1d8 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Init:1d20 ⇒ 6

Respen draws his dagger in his right hand while keeping his mandolin in his offhand, slashing at the orcs knees the PalaRogInquisitor comments "You should of fallen with your friends."

Dagger slash:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage:1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Crict Confirm:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Crict Damage:1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"Yah caught me a couple!"

Shortbow composite
Deadly Aim
Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Erky manages to hit a tangles Orc.


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Gurukk will burn one of the orc caught in a trap

Range touch - Ray of fire 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
1d6 ⇒ 3


Not in Use

Was Thedrin turned to paste by the potential greataxe crit?


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

You've got more than 13 Hit Points, right Thedrin? *lower lip begins to tremble*


Not in Use

At 22/27 HP prior to the hit... but it was a nat 20 so it threatens to turn into a x3...


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

@Thedrin confirm critical
Great axe 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"Get up an rub some dirt in it!"


Not in Use

11/27 HP

Struck a brutal and almost halfling half-ing blow, Thedrin recovers to attempt to render the one that swung at him ineffectual...

Flurry of Stuff: Trip: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 and Blind: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Thedrin both trips and blinds the orc.....

One orc hangs limply in the trap after Erky and Gurukk hit it with damage.

Leaving one orc to attack!
@Respen
Great axe 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

You are up!


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Respen takes 15 damage!
Dm getting lazy?


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2
KenderKin wrote:

Respen takes 15 damage!

Dm getting lazy?

Lovely.....hehe

Respen quickly channels the pure energy of Imoedae's might and heals his wounds. Then strikes at the beast with his dagger.

Lay on hands:1d6 ⇒ 1
Dagger strike:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damage:1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Hey! What am I? Chopped liver? *Pouts*


Not in Use

Surprisingly for the little monk, Thedrin wanders over and tries to give the last orc a decent head punch...
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 for 1d8 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Must be tired read that as "donkey punch....."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Gurukk?


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Fire Bolt ranged touch 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Fire Damage 1d6 ⇒ 3


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Gurukkk burns another orc!

Xane has an attack coming......


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Initiative:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Att Roll:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Dam Roll:1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Thedrins Orc tries to get back up and is pounded back down, the other orc sucumbs to attacks, leaving one wounded orc trapped in some rubble nearby.


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

Erky coups the trapped and helpless orc.

"Look Thedrin Ears!"


Not in Use

Thedrin smiles gamely... though his face is pale. Most of his redness appears focused around the greataxe sized hole in his midriff... still... ears is ears. He totters forwards and starts the process of stripping the corpses of the potentially bountiful auditory processors.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

"See it mostly worked!" Respen says proudly.


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane helps her wobbly comrade.

"Buck up, I've had worse." She encourages him.

(^_~)


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Erky channels positive energy twice healing up to 12 points of damage.

Now where to?


Not in Use

Less with the bleeding and with an extra stuffed sack of manky orc ears Thedrin perks up momentously... and settles in behind Xane to await directions.

23/27 HP


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane grins at her friends, though she looks around and calls Soot to heel by her side.

I thought we were going that way? *points*


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

So you are in 4c.
you can head up to the hallway
back the way you came to 4a
down to 4b.....

DM

Spoiler:

"They went that away!"


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Lets head towards 4b


Not in Use

Have we checked out 6 and 7?


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA
Thedrin the Lotus wrote:
Have we checked out 6 and 7?

Nope.....


Not in Use

Let's head to 4b, then up to 7, then across to 6 then :P

Thedrin strides forward, suddenly full of intent and purpose.


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane, with Soot at her side, walks along confidently with Thedrin.

What could possibly go wrong? (^_~)


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA
Thedrin the Lotus wrote:

Let's head to 4b, then up to 7, then across to 6 then :P

Thedrin strides forward, suddenly full of intent and purpose.

What no other votes!


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Haphazard stacks of crates, barrels, sacks, and bundles litter this long narrow cavern. The orcs appeared to have had some success in their raids of the small settlements and mountain roads in the area. To the north, two finished stone passageways lead east and west; to the south, an old well is full of murky water.

The goods here are mostly bulky and low value.....
blankets, timber, pitch and nails...

Among the loot, four oversized straw pallets and other simple furnishings show that this room now serves as a bunkroom. Four bestial humaniods with feral eyes are cleaning their weapons and mending their gear, they spring to their feet flails in hand and roar in challenge!
The Orcs quickly get up and pair up to attack!

Orc 1 trip attack @ Thedrin
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Orc 2 attack @ (whoever is tripped or Respen)
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 Damage 1d8 ⇒ 4
Orc 3 trip attack @ Xane
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Orc 4 attack @ (whoever is tripped or Respen)
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 6

Initiative 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
beat that!


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Initiative:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Xane simply wades forwards and swings her fists,

Att Roll:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

Dam Roll:1d6 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Provoking an AoO on her though. (^_^)

Soot jumps and barks at all the sudden excitement!


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Gurukk attacks an orc

Great Axe 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Damage 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Not in Use

Thedrin reacts quickly to the clumsy attempt on his footing...
AoO Trip (from Maneuver Defense): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
...with an equally clumsy attempt.

"The day will come when I tire of sinking my foot ankle deep into orc testicles... but it is not this day!" as he lashes out with twin feet towards the orc that attempted to trip him...
Dirty Flurry (Sicken then Shaken): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 and 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Respen....


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

After getting hit by the greataxe, Respen draws his longsword and strikes at the orc.

Longsword Strike:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Damage:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

You have won initiative this time!

You are up!


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

With a fist raised, Xane draws her sword.

Soot continues to bounce and bark, obviously enjoying the fun.


Not in Use

Assume stated action holds? or you need new ones?


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

New ones!

2,001 to 2,050 of 3,562 << first < prev | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ashardaldon Series - Unoptimized KK All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.