Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Ashardaldon Series - Unoptimized KK

Game Master Freddy Honeycutt

Hapless heroes fall into place, do these broken souls have the will to become heroes?


1,851 to 1,900 of 3,398 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>

Not in Use

But the guys on the other side of the gap that you are pitching me at are holding spiky things as well...


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Ooooo....um, yeah....(>_>)...


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Thedrin falls short of the far side, but he does right himself on the dangling rope bridge.

Thedrin

Spoiler:

you could tie the rope to the bridge or climb up to attack the orcs,
or you could do both.


Not in Use

Thedrin looks to tie off the rope as he dangles...

How far down is it? - can I see the bottom?


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

hundreds of feet! No bottom in sight except Xane's......


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

"Hmmm...got'a work on that..." Xane mutters as she sees Thedrin fall short.

"Okay! Who's next?" She looks at Erky and Respin with a happy grin. (^_^)


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

"You need more arc on your throws next time"

Not that Gurukk could see to the other side...


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"Yer crazy girl I aint goin tha far away from yah ever again."

Shortbow composite Deadly Aim
Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Erky puts an arrow through one Orcs neck forcing it to grab its wound or bleed out quickly.

The orc tries to speak an blood comes out of it's mouth.


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Even as Xane nods in agreement with Gurukk's assessment of her toss attempt she pouts a little at Erky refusing her offer, then she looks at Respin.

"Well...?" She asks


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

He ties some rope around his waist and hands the other end to Gurukk, "Keep a firm grip on this end my friend, now Xane lets get the throw right this time I got faith in this throw girl." He puts away his sling and draws his finely crafted dagger and nods for her to throw him. As he finishes talking Xane feels strangely inspired by his words.

Using Inspring word on Xane for her next throw she gets a +2 to her roll.


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

"Boo-YAH!" Xane roars as she winds up and takes the pitch!

Att Roll:1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 9 + 2 = 20

Dam Roll: = Halfling to the FACE!

W.T.F! Same number both times! *shakefist* The dice gods attract Xane's wrath!


Not in Use

Floating roll to stop Respen falling to doom: 1d20 ⇒ 15

Not sure if you'd prefer an Acrobatics / Touch Attack or Climb...


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Respen lands close to Thedrin on the dangling rope bridge.

One orc still bleeds from his neck.

The other begins cutting ropes!

One rope goes limp...

Climb checks from Respen and Thedrin! Attacks from everyone else!


Not in Use

Climb: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17

Thedrin holds on for dear life... but his luck can't last unless the orc stops with the choppy chop.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Climb:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

As he struggles on the rope bridge he yells at the orcs, "You foolish orcs! Our reinforcments are on that side if you finish cutting this bridge it will seal your death!"

Bluff(taunt):1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Respens climb sucks, but his bluff makes the orc look behind him for a round!

It was an even climb versus cut
3 rounds worth of sucessful climbs gets you to the top....
3 rounds of cutting sends you to the deep gorge!


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane looks at Erky and Gurukk...her empty hands now flexing in frustration....


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Gurukk holds onto the rope just in case Respen doesn't make it to the top.


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"Must I do everting?"

Shortbow composite
Deadly Aim
Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

"Remind me tah loot some javilins fer yah gal since yah likes tah throws yer toys!"


Not in Use

Not being a natural climber, Thedrin contents himself with holding on to the rope as tightly as he can...

Climb: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0 Hmmm...


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Climb:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Respen gets a firm grip on the the rope later and starts to bring himself up. After watching Erky's arrow smash on the rockwall, he shouts "Come on Erky were counting on you! Aim higher or at least shoot from Xane's shoulder, haha. Goddess watch over me!"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The orc hacks through another rope!

Respen manages to climb up this round, coming up even with Thedrin who still needs to climb for his life.

New attacks and climb checks for everyone!


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"Maybe I ken hit his kneecap!"

Shortbow composite
Deadly Aim
Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Not in Use

Climb: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

Thedrin starts to sing "Swing low... sweet Thedrin... falling to his doom in a piiiit"


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Climb:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Respen tries to hold on.


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"Xane ties off tha rope tha Thedrin tied off girl. If tha orc cuts another one they will either fall err swing over tah this side."


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

"D'Oh!" >_<

Xane reaches down and grabs the rope tied to Thedrin.

"Don't worry! I've got you!" She calls.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The orc smiles as he cuts the final rope!

The bridge comes loose and drops about 30 feet, before the whole thing swings over towards the opposite side of the chasm.

Thedrin and Respen both slam into the wall on the far side.

Taking 2d6 ⇒ (6, 2) = 8 damage
.....reflex save DC 16 to land feet first and half the damage!


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"Hold on boys yer on Xane's wild rope bridge ride!"

Shortbow composite
Deadly Aim
Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Not in Use

Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Thedrin twists in the swing, lithely switching his position and landing right side up and as softly as a cat upon a pillow of snow.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

That takes 4 points of damage! on that snowy pillow.... ;)


Not in Use

Evasion?


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Hmmmm....DM looks thoughtful......then confused.....then ?????


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

While the Dm is working out who's taken what 'swing' damage...

Xane begins to lift her two friends out of their depression.

"Well...I think I've got a better idea on how to throw folks next time..." She says philosophically.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The orc retrieves his shortbow giving Erky another shot at him.

The guys are currently 5 rounds down, those can be overcome via climbing, via pulling them up or a combination of the two.


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"Now tha yall err outta tha way!"

Shortbow composite
Deadly Aim
Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Erky kills the second Orc taking an arrow through its eye.....

It falls to splat far below.....


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Gurukk will pull up Respen to get him back up with the group


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Reflex:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

DM uncertain how one evades a wall one is swinging towards, goes with the Evasion, that on impact Thedrin was able to roll and absorb the remaining force........

you guys look like s~&%!...

Since there are no orcs to stop it you are soon re-united....and it feels so good.......

now what?


Not in Use

Thedrin sinks to his knees with hands on the ground when he is re-united on the same level as the others... though he refrains from a victory ground kiss. With an askance eye at Xane, he ventures "Shall we anon?" beckoning their orcish flame warden to lead.


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane stands casually near the edge, chin in hand as she ponders...

"It's not that far, really....Maybe sticking feathers on 'em next time...?"

As for where too next? We go looking for another way across, I'd assume. (^_^)

Also, kind of low on Hit Points here, as well...


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"I ken channel energy once more today an cast a single cureative spell, then Im tapped out til I gets a good nights rest..."

Looks at Xane...."So no funny business!"

"An where we gonna get feathers tah shove in his arse?"


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane blinks, looking at Erky.

"I was thinking more like a whole suit..." Then she shrugs.

"So...looking for some where to hole up and rest is what you're asking?" She wonders of Erky's first comment.


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"Yeah where should we go?

"I told yah no funny business an yah wants tah dress him in a chicken suit, tha is not flatterin at all!"

"So where ken we hole-up?"
points at Xane ......"Don't even say it!"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

As you stand around you begin to get hungry and then sleepy....


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"Err yah guys sure we should camp here?"


Not in Use

Unable to respond due to sleep induced hunger Thedrin collapses on the spot in a tri-robed heap.... soon after mewling snores begin to issue from his prostrate form.


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane just rubs her flat stomach, leans down and pick Thedrin up (Carefully this time) and looks at Erk, Respin and Gurukk.

"Well...where too now?" She asks

1,851 to 1,900 of 3,398 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ashardaldon Series - Unoptimized KK All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.