Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Ashardaldon Series - Unoptimized KK

Game Master Freddy Honeycutt

Hapless heroes fall into place, do these broken souls have the will to become heroes?


1,701 to 1,750 of 3,585 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>

Not in Use

Seeking to make amends for his lapse in initiatory judgement, Thedrin seeks his recompense from the closest orc...
Flurry (Sicken then Trip): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 and 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
...fist meeting the orc's belly to force out the air explosively, but his hook leg has less accuracy.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Sir Respen Bayleef rolls between the orcs legs and upon flanking the enemy with Thedrin. He draws the longsword and strikes the orc.

Acrobatics:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Longsword strike:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Damage:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9+ sneak attack damage:1d6 ⇒ 6
Confrim Crict:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Extra Damage:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Total Damage: 26


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 45/58 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Gurukk will lash out at one of the orcs, both verbally and "axelly".

In Orc "You are a disgrace to the orc race and I am here at the Fire God's behest to end the embarrassment that you are."

And yes Gurukk does not talk about himself in the third person when speaking Orc

Attack with Great Axe 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage Great Axe 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


HP 43 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Standing at the back as she is, Xane kneels and gets Soot to 'Stay' (Handle animal, taking ten) Hearing the clash of arms she grins.

"Oh goody! Gurukk is making some new friends!"

Initiative:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The two orcs fall easily.

These orcs are wearing scalemail and wielding greataxes....

both of better make than most orcs you have seen in the past....


Not in Use

Thedrin starts to whistle a jaunty tune as he kneels to take a knife to the orc's ears "Were the bounties on lefts or rights?.... maybe we should take both to be sure..."


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"Tha marshall tha put up tha bounty sign was long gone, afore ms. Callista took over. Tha bounty may not be a valid offer. Check his pockets."

By looking around behind the pillars you find 2 shortbows a 20 arrows.


Not in Use

"Pays to be prudent.. I'm sure Respen could convince his girlfriend of honoring the offer"


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2
Thedrin the Lotus wrote:
"Pays to be prudent.. I'm sure Respen could convince his girlfriend of honoring the offer"

"I'll see what I can do, plus if we bring them back it might inspire the town enough to start fighting the orcs on ther own and would help get me higher in Imoedae's graces." Looking at the shortbows, "Did the family of Darryls already run off? We could arm them with these, if they did already I know Erky probably needs a few more arrows."


HP 43 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane, with Soot, saunters up.

She looks around, offering Gurukk a smile and nod of approval/Cheer.

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Meh...:P


Not in Use

Thedrin misinterprets Respen's words "What... arm the Darryls with the orc ears?" as he completes the grisly work and pops the still bleeding extremities into a pocket.

So across the bridge?


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 45/58 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Yes let's head across


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Respen checks the bridge for any traps before he lets his friends go across. Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Respen finds the bridge is a bit of a challenge to cross requiring gripping each rope side with a free hand and likely would be safer to go one at a time, due to the aging ropes.


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 45/58 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Gurukk will cross next, with both hands guiding his way


Not in Use

Thedrin takes one look at Xane and hurries to be second... crossing while the bridge is still in one piece...


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Balance check DC 8....don't forget AC modifiers!


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 45/58 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Can we take 10 when crossing?


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Sure....

Soot looks at the rope bridge and sits down beside a post with his tongue hanging out......


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"Seems like we err headin out tha front door instead o deeper in."


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 45/58 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

In that case Gurukk take his time and crosses with an 11


HP 43 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane looks at the tangle of twine these Orcs call a bridge.
Watches every one scurry over it like timid mice.
She sighs, "Well....lets see if the gods have a sense of humor..." She whispers to Soot while affectionately rubbing Soot's ears. She stands, hefts Soot over her shoulders, and begins to cross.

Balance Check(Acrobatics?):Take ten = 11

Oh...this will end well....:P


Not in Use

Thedrin dances across the bridge by comparison.

Take 10 for 23


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Acrobatics:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Respen barely holds his balance as he gets across, after struggling across he comments, "By Imoedae's fair hair, sometimes I feel as old as these ropes hehe."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Soot whines at you after you all cross over the rope bridge....

;(


Not in Use
Xane wrote:
She whispers to Soot while affectionately rubbing Soot's ears. She stands, hefts Soot over her shoulders, and begins to cross.

Soot on Xane's shoulders boss.


HP 43 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,
Thedrin the Lotus wrote:
Xane wrote:
She whispers to Soot while affectionately rubbing Soot's ears. She stands, hefts Soot over her shoulders, and begins to cross.
Soot on Xane's shoulders boss.

You're darn tooting I'm not leaving Soot to brave this length of twine on her own!

Asuming Cane and Soot make it to the other side...

"Gurukk! You really have to speak to these Orcs of yours! First we get a bundle of twigs as a cage and now we get all this twine and string as a bride. I mean, come on!" Xane tut-tuts theatrically. (^_~) Though she's also grinning from er to ear to show that she's jesting.


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"I'm glad yah said bride stead o bridge."

Erky pats Xane again.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

This area is well lit from two braziers that are burning brightly....

Directly ahead of you is a set of closed double doors.


HP 43 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane smiles at Erky, though it doesn't stop her from almost putting Soot down on his head as she swings her pet from off her shoulders.

"Well...Gurukk got the fun of the last encounter..." She says as she saunters towards the doors


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 45/58 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

"Bah, hardly fun at all. They barely put up a struggle. The shame."


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"Well they er only earless orcs after-all."

Looks at Thedrin
"Wouldnt surprise me none if this one starts taken tha ears afore the orcs err even killed."


HP 43 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

At Guruk's words Xane just replies,

"Groov-eh..." And flexes her arms as she reaches out to push/pull open the portals.


Not in Use

Thedrin smiles at Erky's comment, before taking a thoughtful air as he examines the gnome's own hearing devices "...they aren't that different..."


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"Yah think yah could rip em off wit out killin tha orc. I imagined us headin intah town tah cash in tha ears wit a horde o earless orcs a day behind us!"

laughs at his own joke.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The doors open into a hallway.

perception DC 16

Spoiler:

There are arrow slits in the area above the hallway


HP 43 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Xane saunters into the hall-way, looking around and absently scratching at a horn.

"Wonder where every body went...?' She muses...


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 45/58 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

"Stupid orcs finally did something smart and ran from their doom"


Not in Use

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13

Noticing nothing Thedrin happy meanders onwards.


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"F*#&in lazy..."

DM

Spoiler:

Is thinking my perception/initiative checks will be set at 10 so he does not have to roll for me.....


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

An arrow comes out of the darkness at Soot!
***twang***
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

new perception checks..


HP 43 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Perception Xane:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

So...Soot's AC of 13 means the arrow missed...right...?

Xane looks around for the noise of skittering wood on stone.

"Rats...?" She asks, puzzled.

Perception Soot:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Soot yips in surprise as the thing whizzes out of the dark, then crouches, raises her hackles and begins barking in challenge.

(^_^)


Not in Use

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29

Having managed to miss the passage of the arrow when digging deeply into his ear after a particularly evasive piece of earwax, Thedrin replies "Aye... big rats..."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Thedrin notices the archers hole firing into the hallway!

An arrow comes out of the hole at Xane!
***twang***
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

What do you do?


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 45/58 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


HP 43 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Xane just raises an eyebrow at the arrow that thumps into her. She gives Soot instructions on where to 'Sit' and 'Stay (Take Ten = 15) (Basically some where back near the bridge and out of arrow shot)

The she looks between the door way and the 'far' door.

So...how much distance between Xane and the next door?

While she ponders, she begins to work the arrow out of where ever it's planted.

"Y'know...a person might get angry at folks who try and shoot their dog..." She points out, totally unconcerned about the arrow that actually hit her, while frowning at the arrow slits.

Intimidate:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

:P


Not in Use

Thedrin barks "Arrow slits above us... lets move" dashing forward through the chamber and out of the line of fire.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

As his fellow Halfling dashes away, the slower and older halfling throws down a smoke pellet to help hide his getaway. "Blasted youth where did you go, haha."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

As you run down the hallway you notice that you are actually coming into range of a second archer, while still in range of the first one!

An arrow comes out of one hole at Xane!
***twang***
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

***twang*** @Respen
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2
KenderKin wrote:

As you run down the hallway you notice that you are actually coming into range of a second archer, while still in range of the first one!

An arrow comes out of one hole at Xane!
***twang***
1d20+5

1d8+2

***twang*** @Respen
1d20+5

1d8+2

"Lovely...."

1,701 to 1,750 of 3,585 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ashardaldon Series - Unoptimized KK All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.