Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Ashardaldon Series - Unoptimized KK

Game Master Freddy Honeycutt

Hapless heroes fall into place, do these broken souls have the will to become heroes?


1,451 to 1,500 of 3,564 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>

HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane looks at Gurukk...sees Gurukk looking at her. Sees Gurukk looking at the itty-bitty piece of junk. Sees Gurukk look at the other party members. She simply shrugs by way of showing her opinion to Gurukk as she awaits the introductions.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The woman sits down with you and pushes the 600 gold over to Gurukk...

She begins taking the item apart, inspecting and cleaning...

"I am called Calista."


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane nods,

"G'day." And she extends a hand. "The name's Xane." She offers in return with a wide grin.

Though, does seem a tad presumptuous this lass taking the...thing...before every one else has had a chance to barter for the price...Jus' sayin'... >_>


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Xanes personal barrier of dis-interest is finally broken when money changes hands! ;)


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Nuh-UH! Xane is always interested in meeting new people. :P


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

"You know the bringer of fire did risk his own life to retrieve sucha an item, how about 900gp? That sounds reasonable to me."

Sense Motive:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Diplomacy:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16


Not in Use

Thedrin shows little interest in the haggling over the double barreled shot glass, instead looking around to try and see where his hard liquor is...


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Callista ignores Respen as she re-assembles all the parts into a whole, she then pours a shiny black powder into the end of it, followed by a metal sling bullet, finnaly placing two other things on the other end....

"I am Callista Holy gun Paladin, an our agreement is done."

"I am amused this one is the fire bringer since that is exactly what he has brought me."


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane tilts her head,

"Um...so that a gone..? Whut's it do...?" She asks, sounding very puzzled. Also looking around to see how the food etc is progressing,

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Xane sighs, shifts er stance and then simply drags the two tables together, then adjusts the seating.

Moving her table closer to this new person's (^_^)

Plonking down again now closer to Callista, Xane again extends her hand,

"So, I'm Xane. Who do you Paladin for, exactly?" She asks again trying to strike up a conversation.

Soot scrabbles across the floor as she keeps her cover over herself.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

She answers in one single word quickly. though she does not try to stand up.

"Imoedae."


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

She doesn't need to stand up. Xane is now sitting right next to her. (^_^)

"Ah, neet-O!" Xane exhults.

"So...other than buying gones and maybe picking up other little bits and pieces, what are you doing about the place?" Xane continues with the conversation, pretty much like she continues most of her combats....straight forwards, bunt and with very little getting in the way. (^_^)


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

A little annoyed about being ignored, but when the halfling hears she's a paladin of Imoedae as well he he is glad his raise was ignored. "Oh I didn't realize we share the same mistress." Respen says as he holds up his holy symbol, "Let me by ye a drink my dear lady." He points to the waitress to bring them another around. "Never heard of the holy gun division, maybe you can tell me more about over dinner." He gives her a wink and a lecherous smile.


Not in Use

Thedrin gives Gurukk a nudge before engaging in pantomine pretending that his hands are Respen and Calista making kissy kissy face.


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"Glad tah see some potential fer someone other than Xane an me tah spend some quality time together."

Stands in his chair to reach Xanes cheek for a quick kiss....


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6
Thedrin the Lotus wrote:
Thedrin gives Gurukk a nudge before engaging in pantomine pretending that his hands are Respen and Calista making kissy kissy face.

Gurukk struggles to see with his good eye but then begins to laugh (which is unsettling for the townsfolk nearby)

to the Paladin. "The Fire God puts Gurukk on the path to what needs to be done. No more, no less. If that device brings you what you need, then so be it."


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,
Erky Timbers wrote:

"Glad tah see some potential fer someone other than Xane an me tah spend some quality time together."

Stands in his chair to reach Xanes cheek for a quick kiss....

Xane giggles at Erky's attention, throwing an arm around him and then,

Initiative:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 (Plus any bonuses for surprise)

CMB:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Wraps his head in her arm and, while t'is clenched within her grasp, proceeds to 'Noogie' her Gnomish friend. XD


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"Nookie comes after tha noogie!"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Callista looks over each of you Pausing at Respen...

"Perhaps in time, as far as I know I am the only one using these."
points at the newly acquired gun and another one currently on her belt.

"Surely some purpose brought a group like this here."


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane distractedly looks at Callista, even as she continues to ruffle Erky's hair,

"Um....there's talk of a kerfuffle off in the hills....right?" She suggests.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"Oh yes the stories....Durgeddin the Dwarven lord was a master smith who forged blades of surpassing quality and power, centuries ago, Durgeddin’s home was sacked by orcs. Durgeddin led the remants of his clan to a new stronghold in the mountains north of the town of Blasingdwell and established a small secret stronghold somewhere in the trackless wilderness."

"From his hidden redoubt he waged a decades-long vendetta against all orc-kind, until one day his enemies discovered his fortress and attacked it. Durgeddin and his followers perished, and much wealth was carried away by the conquering hordes. But it is said that the deepest and best hidden vaults and armories escaped the looting and some of Durgeddin’s extraordinary blades still wait in the darkness for a hand bold enough to claim one."

"And so here you are thinking to find the dwarven stronghold, which by all accounts is filled to the rafters with stinky Orcs?"


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

"Gurukk is looking for the stinky heretic orcs. If the dwarven stronghold happens to be there, so be it."


Not in Use

"But if ye're the only one that uses the shiny tubey thing... what was an orc doing with one?"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Thedrin...
a warm dog snout finds your crotch as you are speaking

"Nay I am tha only one o mah order I know whose chosen weapons are these. I had heard o a ranger who hunts big game who uses a longer on tha is more accurate for things afar."


Not in Use

Thedrin's eyes flicker southward to check if the warm snout in question is Soot or not...


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Indeed the snout of Soot explores your multi-layers! ;)


Not in Use

Thedrin looks around for a bowl and pours a double-measure of his whiskey into the bowl for Soot to lap up...


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Hopefully the food, drink etc will be arriving soon-ish? (^_~)


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

A waitress with ample supplies on her tray arrives at your table she has drinks and food....

Sorry Xane no stew yet.

A young lad though comes along quickly enough double handed hefting what can only be regarded as the entire pot of stew!

He manages to get it to the table but struggles 4 times to get the kettle on the table....


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane would reach out (not worrying about how much she might have to lean over/around/through Erky) and help the lad to get the food onto the table. She'd lean forwards and happily inhale the aroma wafting from the stew pot.

"Mmmm...smells nice..." So saying she'd now be looking around for ladles, plates bread etc, even as she digs through the coin purse at her waist and offers the serving lad a silver as reward for his hard work. Looking to the serving lass, Xane would be asking as to what variety of drinking there is to be had?


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"Ale by tha pitcher I think." says the serving girl

Soot the sot finishes his whiskey.....


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"Thats yer dinner I thought it was tha herbal bath I ordered at first!"

Starts working on a whole pitcher of beer.


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane nods and smiles at the serving lass....but is a little surprised by the lack of choice in beverages.

"Gee...I thought they might have at least some apple cider..." She sighs, before helping folks ladle stew onto their plates. She turns to Callista,

"So...are you interested in the ex-Dwarf tunnels as well?" She asks conversationally.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Callista
"Interested in killin Orcs an such, thought tha armor was a good test fer mah hard-ware. It seems armor is not quite so good again mah pistol!"


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane nods, still offering Callista a friendly smile...though, just to her self, Xane refrains from touching too much of the drinks on offer as she notices the Gone-Paladin's speech is starting to slur and sound a little...strange... (¬_¬)

"Eat UP!" (^_^) Xane encourages her friends as she shares around helpings for all.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Lost in staring at the female paladin, the old halfling finally catches himself losing his train of thought and quickly grabs his mug and take down the ale. Seeing the women is already slurring her speak he whispers to Gurukk,"First sign of her being a paladin, she can't handle her drink, hehe."

"Thank you my dear Warrior Women, I will enjoy some of yer food." He nodges at the new women, "So why are here? I know its not for the drink, do you have something againist these heritic orcs?"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"Nothing specific."


Not in Use

Thedrin calls for some more hard liquor... for both himself and soot before snouting into some stew. Between half chewed mouthfuls he queries "If nothing specific... anythin general?"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

She limits her drinks to just a couple....

"Paladins frown upon evil!"


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Keeping his drinks flowing, "We certainly do! Here Here to the mistress's favored guard!" He raises his drink and takes another big gulp. "So would like to join us on our quest to burn the heritic orcs, cause I would love your company." Respen gives her a wink and a sly smile.


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane continues to wolf down strew..and any helpings of bread to mop up said stew with, along with lots of any cider to help wash things down with...

(^_^)


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"Nah I am jus passin through. I hope you have good reason to know where amongst all tha mountains tah search....."


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"We found a clue among some writtins in our last adventure in tha sunless citadel."

Spoiler:

The "dwarven hold in the mouth of the cave known as a tooth of stone", there is a local mountain called the stone tooth so it seems a reasonable clue.....


Not in Use

Thedrin leans back in his chair, eagle eye roaming for any locals who are looking ornery and up for some tavern based tussling. He continues his surreptitious attempt at getting Soot plastered...


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Thedrin finds it easy enough to slip a full mug into his lap where Soot continues to lap up plenty of beer.....

Thedrin also notices a shady looking man who seems to be listening in on the current conversations....


Not in Use

Only partially feigning a need to take relief upon his bladder, Thedrin stands from the table and walks outside to do so. When he returns, he slips in trying to remain unseen and get a decent bead upon the shady one...

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The burly man has been listening intently to the information that someone might know where the orcs hideout is.....

He is watching the table and has no idea Thedrin is upon him!

Soot begins humping Respens leg, under the table.....


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Upon hearing a certain rhythmic noise coming from beneath the boards upon which she's dinning, Xane leans over and then growls,

"Here now none of that!" To which she reaches beneath and drags Soot out by the scruff of the neck.

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

"Whew!" She grimaces upon smelling the whiskey on her dog...then her gaze shifts from Soot....to where Thedrin was sitting...thence around for said person.

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

"Riight..." She growls softly, as she stands and lifts her poor pet up proceeding to carry the sozzled pooch outside. Though Xane's eyes waver only slightly from Thedrin as she goes.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

That's what happens when everyone drinks!


Not in Use

Thedrin's eyes narrow at the burly man, before he dispenses with his attempt at subterfuge and approaches him. Striding all three feet of himself up to the burly one he challenges him "Evening squire, what brings you here tonight?"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

"Yer nosey fer such a short fellow!"

The man starts with bluster, but the bar-keep raps a sap on the bar...

The man salutes the bar-keep.

This man is in his 50s and has the belly to show for too much drinking.

"I used tah be a guard round here, now I sometimes make extra money bouncin rowdies out o here, though half tha time tha rowdy is mah-self."

"I heard tell a couple o men from tha area got taken by them orcs an ransomed, but tha families couldnt pay so they aint seen hide ner hair o them in quite awhile."

1,451 to 1,500 of 3,564 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ashardaldon Series - Unoptimized KK All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.