Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Ashardaldon Series - Unoptimized KK

Game Master Freddy Honeycutt

Hapless heroes fall into place, do these broken souls have the will to become heroes?


1,251 to 1,300 of 3,567 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>

Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

"Be ready to be tripped into Xane and I's blades then set a blaze by a local emissary of the fire god all while hearing a bad pun! GO B TEAM!" The little halfling cries out while he readies his blade.

Taunt:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Init:1d20 ⇒ 2 Very Meh!


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Belak

Looks at you for a moment and seems un-disturbed by your efforts

”Very well then, but what say you?”

”Though your remains would enrich the compost, you’ll better serve my needs as supplicants. Plus you retain your lives, after a fashion. Surrender your weapons and submit peacefully, or it will go the worse for you!”


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

"Not going to happen. You and your tree are going to burn! Fire God, I sacrifice this tree to the fire as a token of my everlasting devotion!"

Time to zap zap!


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

As you firmly reject Belak’s offer he yells at you!

”Fools meet your doom!”

The male supplicant that you guess was once Sir Bradford moves towards you with his sword drawn, along with a ginormous toad and three twigblights……

The female supplicant you guess to be the missing hero Sharwyn stands ready near Belak under the canopy of the Gulthias tree.

Map
Please try to "locate" yourself somewhere on the map! ;)

Initiative 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24 Beat that!


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane laughs,

"That's the best you can offer?" She steps in and swings.

Att Roll:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24 (Swinging the sword two handed. Going to town on Mr Bay-leaf!)

Dam Roll:1d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

"Danmmit!" She swears, "Those ghosties must have put my aim off..." She swears as her blade does little more than scratch the paint work on the weirdo. :P


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Can't beat the init.

I would say somewhere 15' or so into the room?


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Belak and his cronies are under the tree....

you guys could either be straight ahead or in the round area up and slightly to the right


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6
KenderKin wrote:

Belak and his cronies are under the tree....

you guys could either be straight ahead or in the round area up and slightly to the right

Straight ahead


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane shakes her head,

"Woozier than I thought.." As she flexes and stretches after her phantom strike. Reality showing the distance between herself and the target.

Oops, sorry for than.

"All ahead FULL! Damn the consequences!" She calls, striding forwards beside Gurukk.


Not in Use

Thedrin Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Figure we go second ;)


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

Erky moves off to the right getting his bow ready as he goes!


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Belak

”And now you meet your end!”

Belak pulls a wand from his belt aiming it at you area you realize
spellcraft DC 13

Spoiler:
Entangle

The grass plants and weeds around your feet and for 40 feet attempt to wrap you up!

Reflex saves DC 15
pass

Spoiler:
may move out of the area!

fail
Spoiler:
entangled!

Entangled

Spoiler:

half speed
-2 to attack rolls
-4 to dex
can not run/charge
must make a DC 16 concentration check for spellcasting

Twig blights and the woody-warrior move towards you!
You are up!


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6
KenderKin wrote:


Twig blights and the woody-warrior move towards you!
You are up!

Reflex 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Gurukk notices the plants and manages to avoid getting caught in them. He moves to the twigs and woody guy and uses his wand on them (unless they are here already then he'll use it on them and approach the druid)

Fire Damage 3d4 ⇒ (2, 1, 1) = 4 Reflex for half DC 12


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Reflex Save:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

As the weeds spring forth Xane simply grunts and continues to walk forwards, a grim and determined look upon her face.

"That's okay, Blighty, you've just made getting to your death slower, is all..." She does brace for the critters closing in to assault her though, but her attention is firmly fixed upon the robed spell caster.

So, yeah, going 'Full Defensive' until within swinging range of the spell slinging freak. Happy to just keep walking at the target.


Not in Use

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 Oh frabjous day

Thedrin is encapsulated by the grasping plants, though he attempts to slip their grasp....

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 - as move action
Escape Artist: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 - as standard action

...eventually writhing free, though he is as yet unable to act upon Belak in anger.


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

Reflex save
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

"You'll have tah does better tha that yah tree hugger!"

Shortbow composite
Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Reflex check:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Respen gets tangled up in the plants, and struggles to move through the grappling weeds. He whips a rock from his sling at one of the incoming twig warriors. "Of course the bastion of justice is the one stuck in the plants, how embarrassing."

Moves 10ft closer and flings a sling.
Sling shot:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Damage:1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane grunts as she continues to 'wade' through the animate over-growth,

Str Check:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

"Don't think of it as 'Being stuck'. Just think of it more as a 'Back to nature' experience." She laughs to Respen, as she closes upon the target of her ire,

"And every one can be very sure that I'm going to be happy getting close to you." She purrs menacingly, even as she brandishes her sword against the encroaching foes.

Intimidate:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

"Oh yeah! Gon'a have me some fun!"

Attacks of opportunity against any incoming? Fighting defensively, as it were.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The twig blights wade into the entanglement ignoring the impediment as well as Xanes threats seems they are immune to both

The man and toad wait at the edge for anyone to emerge from the entanglement!

Sir Bradford reflex save vs fire 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
@Thedrin
Shortbow 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

The woman stands back by Belak.

The twig blights rush in at Gurukk and Xane
@ Gurukk
Claws 1d20 ⇒ 17 Damage 1d4 ⇒ 1
Claws 1d20 ⇒ 6 Damage 1d4 ⇒ 4
Claws 1d20 ⇒ 6 Damage 1d4 ⇒ 3
Claws 1d20 ⇒ 9 Damage 1d4 ⇒ 3
@Xane
Claws 1d20 ⇒ 20 Damage 1d4 ⇒ 3
Claws 1d20 ⇒ 19 Damage 1d4 ⇒ 1
Claws 1d20 ⇒ 6 Damage 1d4 ⇒ 2
Claws 1d20 ⇒ 17 Damage 1d4 ⇒ 3

Xane has an attack of Opportunity coming!


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

EDIT: So...seven points of damage. What happened with the Crit? Just curious.

It's not the twig blighters I'm trying to make an impression on. :P

Xane's AoO:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Dam Roll:1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

"Damn!" Xane curses at her hampered movement, "Y'know, these weeds are seriously beginning to hamper my fun time!" She calls out, even as the twig-ans scratch and tear at her.


Not in Use

Thedrin's luck continues as he just unmires himself from the grasping plants to meet an arrow to his ribs. Recommencing his fifteenth favorite pastime - that of bleeding profusely - he sets his sights on the woody warrior that plinked the arrow at him... wading slowly through the undergrowth.

I'm assuming that I'm more than 15ft from him, so I have to double move to get to him - hence no attack.
10/18 HP remaining


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Wand of burning hands again

3d4 ⇒ (1, 3, 4) = 8 Reflex 12


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA
Xane wrote:

EDIT: So...seven points of damage. What happened with the Crit? Just curious.

I had your AoO cancel out the crit.... looks like you took less than 7 damage!


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Moves towards the creatures that are attacking Xane and flank the creature with her. "Then lets trim the hedges my friend."

As he moved towards his tiefling companion he drops his sling and draws his longsword.

Sword attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Damage:1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Sneak attack?:1d6 ⇒ 6


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

Shortbow composite
Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

"Keep them stick critters busy!"

roll to confirm critical
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Xane splits a stick-critter in two and Erky finds the soft spot on Belak.

Sir Bradford reflex save vs fire 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
@Thedrin
Shortbow 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14 Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The woman stands back by Belak.

The twig blights continue to attack
@ Gurukk
Claws 1d20 ⇒ 6 Damage1d4 ⇒ 4
Claws 1d20 ⇒ 12 Damage1d4 ⇒ 3
Claws 1d20 ⇒ 14 Damage1d4 ⇒ 4
Claws 1d20 ⇒ 18 Damage1d4 ⇒ 1
@Xane
Claws 1d20 ⇒ 3 Damage1d4 ⇒ 2
Claws 1d20 ⇒ 10 Damage1d4 ⇒ 1

Belak is casting a spell
spellcraft DC 14

Spoiler:
Heat metal

You are up!


Not in Use

How far away from Bradford am I?


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane will totally ignore the twiggy things, take a five foot step towards Belak and let him have it with a two handed swing.

Att Roll1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

Dam Roll:1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

That's assuming Xane can get close enough with a five foot step. Yeah, I kow it opens her up to the Twiggy things but *Shrug*

'See pointy hat? Kill pointy hat!' (^_^)


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Gurukk thinks these twig things need to die

Burning hands wand again 1d3d4 ⇒ (3, 3, 2) = 8 Reflex DC 12 for half

Spellcraft 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Gurukk doesn't pay enough to the spell being cast as he is giggling too much from putting things on fire.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

If respen is able he will move into a flank on Belak, and strike down with his sword.

Attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Damage:1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Sneak attack Damage:1d6 ⇒ 4


Not in Use

I'm just going to assume I can 5ft and flurry

Thoughts of revenge clearly in his mind for the arrow that now adorned his clothing, Thedrin steps forward leading with a cheap punch to the groin - followed by a leg sweep....

Dirty Flurry (Sicken then Trip): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 and 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Xane Respen and Thedrin break free of the entangled area at the same time....

Right into the face of Sir Bradford and the giant toad....

I am applying all of your attacks at Sir Bradford!

Sir Bradford goes down as Xanes sword begins to heat up!


Not in Use

Thedrin moves on from the Sir to the toad... and is initially at a loss. He doesn't know enough to know where a toad would be vulnerable to a sucker punch. Then a flash of inspiration strikes and his hands flash out seeking fleshy eyes and the closest thing he can find to ear-holes...

Dirty Flurry: Blind then Deafen 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 and 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane frowns as the duped fellow falls before her blade. As her weapon warms, she grits her teeth and moves closer again towards Belak. Changing her grip only slightly.

Another five foot step towards her target.

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 (To watch for any more 'Sacrificial lambs' the druid might try and throw in the way and avoid them to keep on him.)

When it is Xane's turn to strike again.

Att Roll:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Dam Roll:1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Respen and Gurukk are up!


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6
KenderKin wrote:
Respen and Gurukk are up!

Have the twig things gone since I hit them with the wand last or are they dead?


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Twig blights burned and one ran away......


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Gurukk aims for the druid with his fire ray

Ranged touch attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Fire Damage 1d6 ⇒ 3

Then Gurukk will try and move out of the entangle (If he didn't already)

Reflex 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Respen moves into a flank with Thedrin on the toad, "Hey Gurukk have you had toad before?" Respen Chuckles as he brings down his sword on the creature.

Respen activates his Judgement of Destruction(+1 to damage)
Longsword strike:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Damage:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Sneak attack:1d6 ⇒ 2


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Gurukk thinks about that for a second and yells, "Save the legs!"


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"To be roasted!"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The Toad goes quietly into the great beyond leaving only Belak and the female beneath the tree....

Xanes sword becomes searingly hot
damage 1d4 ⇒ 2

Belak drops another entangle from his wand to keep you at bay a bit longer!

Perimeter to inside moved through 1 entangle.....
Met The toad and Sir Bradford at the edge
now a new one leaving you still unable to get your hands on the druid!

Frustratin! ;)


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Even as the pain begins to build in her hands, Xane smiles ruefully,

"That's men for you. Always thinking with their stomachs!" :)

"Gon'a carve me some Druid!"

Ref Save:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Taking another five foot step

Att Roll:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Dam Roll:1d8 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Also, Zane has "Fire resistance 5/-" >:) She isn't the one going to be burning at the moment.


Not in Use

Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 - as move action

Initially caught by the expanding undergrowth, Thedrin wriggles free and resumes the hard slog towards the druid. Muttering "Bloody stupid plants..."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Xanes hot sword skitters off Belaks woody skin....

Belak returns Xanes blow!
Masterwork Sickle 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Sharwyn also attacks Xane
Staff 1d20 ⇒ 9 Damage 1d6 ⇒ 4

You are up!


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane glares at Belak,

"Really? That little twist of metal is all you've got?" She scoffs at the Druid. When Sharwyn thumps her with a stick she simply releases one hand from her sword and extends a fist.

Honey, sit the f@#k down and stay out of this."

Att Roll:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 Unarmed attack to knock the woman down/away/out)

Meh, rotten dice roller...(-_-)...

Dam Roll:1d3 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 (Bludgeoning and unconscious damage only)

Xane's impromptu wild swing at Sharwyn leaves her open for the Druid to counter attack.

Yah, so Belak gets a free attack of opportunity on Xane.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Belak's free attack on Xane
Masterwork Sickle 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

You are up!


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Reflex 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18 to get out of entangle

Gurukk will do a double move to get past the entangle and into the fight drawing his axe as he moves.


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"Me hot girl!

Shortbow composite
Attack 1d20 ⇒ 8 includes penalty
Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


HP 46 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

As Erky's arrow whistles over Xane's shoulder she spares him a glance, a wink and a smile. (^_~)

1,251 to 1,300 of 3,567 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ashardaldon Series - Unoptimized KK All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.