Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Ascension of Eight (Inactive)

Game Master Arkwright

Eight will be imprisoned. Eight will find a new destiny. The Eight will topple Cheliax.


651 to 700 of 1,883 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

M Magus(Tovenaar) 3rd AC 16 FF 14 Tch 12 BAB +4 CMB +4 CMD +6 F/R/W 5/3/5 HP 24 Init +2

Gunser stomps on the trapdoor's reported location, so it falls in. Then he helps Rider over the hole.

List of questions, for speed. Will RP all or any if you prefer.

Why killing and taking tails?

Is there any way to prevent the halfelf (codenamed Jetsom) from returning to monster form if he awakens? "Wouldn't want to have to kill him..."

Who is Kore?

What is Kore?

Who are they? (names)

How many in TailTakers?

...more questions may arise.


M Magus(Tovenaar) 3rd AC 16 FF 14 Tch 12 BAB +4 CMB +4 CMD +6 F/R/W 5/3/5 HP 24 Init +2

If the flow of things allows, Gunser will find a moment with Aleks.

"I'm trying to find where safe and smart and decent come together. I'll give up safe first, for myself, but we're supposed to be this Fateful thing, defending the rest of you seems a larger thing than those who were doing such evils. Still, I'm hoping this gets to where we can let these three go."

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-elf Magus

-see previous

-"I've not sure; I haven't been in the gang long, usually work up on Sorrowside, haven't been with Thelion for more than a couple of jobs. I've never seen him get knocked out like you guys did."

-"Kore's the boss; I've never seen him but he's supposed to be tough as orc skin."

-"Apart from being the boss? Only the gulls get to actually see him; they're Kore's hand-picked members, and they don't talk about what he looks like or anything. Some of those guys have done some serious s~#* and they get a scared look on their eye when we ask... so we don't ask because what scares them scares the blood outta us."

-"I ain't gonna tell you that, buddy. I know you can beat me to death with that oar o' yours and that fella over there can smash my head in with his hammer but that's zip compared to what my guys'll do to me if they find out I snitched; or hell what KORE'll do to me."

Please roll me Intelligence.

Andoran

"Where do the gulls hang out? Who gives you orders?"

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-elf Magus

"With us, only there's a back room only they can go into."

Andoran

Jelani will give him a soft kick in the break in his leg "Then where do you hang out, smartass?"


M Magus(Tovenaar) 3rd AC 16 FF 14 Tch 12 BAB +4 CMB +4 CMD +6 F/R/W 5/3/5 HP 24 Init +2

INT roll, +3 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

LOL

Fortunately, more than one crewman on this ship


M Magus(Tovenaar) 3rd AC 16 FF 14 Tch 12 BAB +4 CMB +4 CMD +6 F/R/W 5/3/5 HP 24 Init +2
Jelani wrote:
Jelani will give him a soft kick in the break in his leg "Then where do you hang out, smartass?"

we were asking the unbroken guy first.

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-elf Magus

You're talking to the Guard, not the Rider; sorry for confusion.

Raising an eyebrow at the softness of Jelani's kick, the guard just replies with "I ain't snitching on my guys, buddy."

Gunser just barely manages to remember his own name.


M Magus(Tovenaar) 3rd AC 16 FF 14 Tch 12 BAB +4 CMB +4 CMD +6 F/R/W 5/3/5 HP 24 Init +2

"Mister Hammer", Gunser says in tones of command, "I believe we're done with this one. Would you please be so gentle as to not break his neck while you're chokin' him out?"

When Flotsam has been made unconscious, Gunser says to Rider, "I think we understand each other better. Answer what you can, and add to your figurin'... Because I know, you're figurin'... Add to your figurin' that when we let that one go, he'll be proud as to how he said nothing. And them gulls, they'll be figurin', too. Figurin' why we didn't press him harder. And they'll know we'd had our answers already. And you'll run from them a lot faster on a healed leg, maybe in the company of Jetsom, there."

Andoran

Ah, my bad. Hammer is is.

Jelani thunks the uncooperative guard up the side of his head with the broad flat part of his hammer.

Attack (Nonlethal) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Damage 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (2, 2) + 9 = 13


Male Varisian Fighter 2 Cad Archetype
Captured Gang Member wrote:


"Up there? One of our eyes; Geezer Atkin I think... lets us know when people mess with our walls..."

"It's likely the lookout saw the entire fight. With some luck, we can see who comes to debrief him. I'll go see what's what. Taurven, would you like to join me?"

Valerio, having little stomach for hostile cross examinations decides to revisit the scene of the battle.
Stealth
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-elf Magus

Jelani's hammer neatly lays out the guard and he falls to the ground.

The rider looks at his feet as Gunser speaks. He gets noticeably antsy when Gunser talks of his fellow gang members deciding that he gave them the answers. Finally, he sighs and seems to come to a decision. He looks up at Gunser.

"Give me all the gold you found on me, and whatever you scraped off Thelion; then either fix my leg or get me a horse. I'll tell you anything you want to know and then i'll be out of the city and you'll never see me again."

Valerio:
You're on your way back when you run into the same pair of guards again. The first raises his eyebrows- "Heading back so soon? Why are you alone?"


Male Human Rogue/ 1|Hp 9/9 |AC 16 |T 14 | FF 12| CMB +2 | CMD 16 | F +1|R +1 | W +1| Init +3| Per +7|

After a moment, Taurven decides to go along with Valerio. There is wisdom in covering all the angles, besides if he runs into trouble it would be good to have someone to watch his back.

Taurven smiles politely at the guards. Personal business. I was serious about that training. you fellows look like you really know your way around a fight.

More diplomacy:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


M Magus(Tovenaar) 3rd AC 16 FF 14 Tch 12 BAB +4 CMB +4 CMD +6 F/R/W 5/3/5 HP 24 Init +2
Arkwright wrote:

The rider looks at his feet as Gunser speaks. He gets noticeably antsy when Gunser talks of his fellow gang members deciding that he gave them the answers. Finally, he sighs and seems to come to a decision. He looks up at Gunser.

"Give me all the gold you found on me, and whatever you scraped off Thelion; then either fix my leg or get me a horse. I'll tell you anything you want to know and then i'll be out of the city and you'll never see me again."

"Nope."

"Oh, it's a fair offer, if we were negotiatin', which we ain't. I just like people to understand where they sit. I believe a couple reasonable men can get to a reasonable place between 'em, and both walk away happy. Don't insult me by trying to pick my pocket, and I won't insult you by offering to pay to betray their secrets. It ain't like that, either side."

"You tell me everything, with me and Devil and Miss and Prayerful all watchin' in their ways. Everything you can think of, everything they can think of to ask. Make what advices you might, with an eye toward our safety and comfort, here in your city. And if my crew thinks you've earned it in good faith, then you might have a share of what we've had from the last gang that tried to cross the Defiance. We'll take that same eye toward your safety and comfort, which seems only fair. And doesn't make neither of us betrayer nor patsy."

"Here's a couple things, to get started. Jetsom, here. I'd know more of him, and how it is the gnome's ordering him killed. I've more than one of my own crew being unexpected hateful toward Jetsom, and I expect I blame the gnome for that. Who is he? And where? And when, and how, and all that? And Jetsom, when he wakes, am I like to have to kill him again? It would seem a waste. Why not you two make your flight together?"

As you can see, Gunser can talk forever. Feel free to tell me whenever you'd rather be done, but everyone ought to have a chance at any questions they think are important.

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-elf Magus

The rider is beyond being scared and looks Gunser square in the eye. It might be because his friends' balls have inspired him, or maybe just because you haven't threatened him in the last ten seconds. Either way, he's holding his ground.

"Yeah... screw that. I believe you guys are going to die. You're going to piss off Kore and the gulls and rest and they are going to come down hard on you. Get me out of this city and I'll tell you all you want; I'm not going to go down with you, and that's all I care about right now. I don't get what the HELL you think I want; but it def'nitely ain't to spend one more minute near the giant bullseye that is you guys."

"I'll say it again. Give me my money and my means of getting out of this city, and I'll tell you everything I know; hell I'll walk you to a half-mile out of our watering-hole. But if you want me to stay with you guys? When you've already painted a pretty little picture of the bosses figuring out I squealed? F*!~. THAT."

Speech finished, the rider's shoulders resume shaking slightly as he awaits your response.

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-elf Magus

Tauvren and Valerio:
The guards let you pass, and you make your way back to the alley. You get about a hundred yards away from the corner when you hear an angry clamour coming from near the wall.

Andoran

Jelani motions Gunser and the others over to the side, as far away as they can get from the Rider without leaving the room or giving him a clear escape path. Then whispers, "Lets give him what he wants. Sometimes the better way is the carrot. Even I, mister stick, can see that. It won't cost us much. Maybe a use of Mel's healing hex and a couple hundred gold. Then we'll still have the other two to deal with."

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-elf Magus

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


"Yeah, maybe the hot heads were right all along. Talking to you is getting dangerous," Mellany says sadly. "If we keep gabbing here, you think your friends are going to rescue you. But they'll be wondering why you didn't put up a fight because you really weren't hurt all that much any ways."

Healing Hex on Rider: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Paladin 2

Acrobatics 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (4) - 5 = -1

45+ posts in one night to catch up on... I think this won't be necessary... I really need mithril armor, heh.

Aleksandyr attempted to carry the half-elf through the threshold of the tiefling couple's home. He had been distracted considering their encounter with the Hellknights and how earlier he had stopped Jelani from killing the man slung across his shoulder. His mind was elsewhere, quiet as he followed his companions as internal strife was evident amongst them.


M Magus(Tovenaar) 3rd AC 16 FF 14 Tch 12 BAB +4 CMB +4 CMD +6 F/R/W 5/3/5 HP 24 Init +2

Good luck on the trap, Aleks. I had hoped that by revealing it, people could step around it or over it. Sorry if that failed you.

"Mister Rider...", Gunser began, when the Rider cursed his confused refusal. But Gunser stopped when Jelani signaled for a gathering.

Returning from the gathering, Gunser smiled a thanks at Mellany's mending of the man's leg. "Thank you, Miss. Might you be seein' to the oddments we've gathered, for they may prompt questions for our Rider."

"Mister Rider...", Gunser began evenly, "You mistake my meaning, and my intentions. I don't want you to stay with us, I wouldn't have you. If you're killing strangers on another unseen man's word, I'd not have you. If you're leaving mates without a thought for their fates, I'd not have you. If you're any degree of protecting the gnome who twisted the minds of my own crew, and ordered the killing of your own fallen, here, I'd not have you."[b]

Gunser had let his disdain show as he tallied, and now he continued.

[b]"We are in agreement on that point, you're to be as far from our bull's eye as we might together put you. And yes, alive. And yes, equipped and pursed. More, we've your map; you might mark upon it, and need not approach the shoals 'neath the gulls. You can have it all, this day. Free, afoot, and far from that bull. Meet the eyes in the room, if you doubt my word."

Saying this had calmed Gunser, but now the storm in his eyes returned.

"But you'll have none of it until we've what we want. I grow tired of askin' you, and havin' no answers, so set your mind to answerin', for when I next begin. Because make no mistake, you're to be far from the bull, but your still between the horns, here. And I'll not explain myself again to him as is protecting such as the gnome. I swear it, by the sea that rocked my cradle, that I might never touch her again, you lie, or delay, or wheedle one whit, and I'll pick up my oar again, and You'll damn well wish it were an AXE!"

Visibly calming himself, suddenly aware he'd risen to tower over the man, Gunser steps away. "One of you, ask him. The gulls, the gnome, the map, the half-elf. I've water to go make."

Andoran

"You heard the man, you'll be set free with enough gold to get you started AFTER you help us. Now, mark on this map where the Gulls and you all hang out. Does Thelion know something special or would the gnome have tried to silence any of you?" Jelani hands him the crude map that they found amongst the loot.


Male Tiefling Alchemist/3

"I have to agree with my fellows, here." Blast steps forward from where he's been quietly contemplating the rush of activity over the past few hours. "I'm not about to 'forgive and forget' the bloody remnants of my brethren that you and yours have stolen and tacked up on walls. Add to that where we are..." Blast gestures around at the former home of the tieflings. "I'm not exactly in the most merciful mood."

Blast sighs, adjusting his hat. "But, at the same time, I'm no monster like this 'Kore.' I think we can reach an agreement to let you go... After you give us what we want."


M Magus(Tovenaar) 3rd AC 16 FF 14 Tch 12 BAB +4 CMB +4 CMD +6 F/R/W 5/3/5 HP 24 Init +2

This is my expression of sincere hope and pre-emptive apology... Gunser's sworn, he'll break Rider by pieces if he hears any hint of restraint in his assistance of the party. That's why I had him leave the area. Please get him in line before Gunser's return, or be prepared to take Gunz out.


Male Human Rogue/ 1|Hp 9/9 |AC 16 |T 14 | FF 12| CMB +2 | CMD 16 | F +1|R +1 | W +1| Init +3| Per +7|

Drawn by simple curiosity, as much as anything, Taurven hurries toward the commotion.

The memory of earlier ambushes remains in his mind so he looks about, carefully as he goes.

Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-elf Magus

Scared stiff by Gunser and also satisfied with the bargain he's struck, the rider starts talking fast.

-"Thelion's in charge; he just likes having me ride him so others don't expect that, gives him an edge, he says. Don't know why, we haven't needed it... well, until now. That could be why Ruffly would want him dead; he might have seen something... I dunno. Maybe he thought Thelion would crack quicker."

-"Our headquarters for lack of a better word if an old guardhouse we converted to a pub; it's marked on my map there... I kept forgetting where the bloody thing was. There's usuallly between five and fifteen of us dogs out in the front room, and there's a few rooms around back where the Gulls and Kore are. The gulls have their own houses and places too so sometimes they're not there, just when Kore calls.

-[b]"Kore, he put in this rule where the gulls each choose one dog and teach and train 'em; i'm one of those, Thelion's another. My boss is Sir Krovax; likes to give himself the former title cause he was in the nobilitry once. Nuthin good ever happened to anyone who tried to find out why he left. Thelion's one is one of the weirdest, quiet fella who never drinks with us; name's Emirat. I've got a suspicion he's Thelion's father but I dunno for certain, just something he said once."

-"You'll have to be careful if you raid our HQ; there's a nasty trap just inside the front door. Whenever we know someone's coming we send four guys who know how to use wands behind the walls near the entrance; someone goes in, they stick some bright light-wands through holes in the wall, trigger them and then its goodnight-visitor. No idea how you're going to block that... duck? Smash the wands? Catch them by surprise? I dunno..."

-"As for how many there are of us? I dunno... usually its about forty or fifty, but sumtimes we get orders to go get help from some people and contacts and there's about another fourty or fifty of those irregulars, so it all depends."

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-elf Magus

Taurven and Valerio:
Poking your head around the corner you see a medium-sized gaggle of men, maybe ten in number, arguing with an old man in a brown jerkin. You manage to pick out the gnome but the rest of them can't be seen and are all dirty and swaddled in metal and leather so they look pretty similar.

After a final argument, they all turn and start walking your way.

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-elf Magus

Aleksandyr lets out a start of surprise as his boot catches on the edge of the trapdoor while he jumps over it; he manages to throw the half-elf to the floor but his armour drags him down until he's left clutching at the edge of the floor, the rest of his body poised to fall into blackness. cue 'A little help here?'


M Magus(Tovenaar) 3rd AC 16 FF 14 Tch 12 BAB +4 CMB +4 CMD +6 F/R/W 5/3/5 HP 24 Init +2

With it a retroactive falling-in, can I do a retroactive helping-out?

Aid Another Acro+2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Gunser catches the paladin by his armor's edges, and heaves him clear of the hole. "That thing is well-placed", Gunser says of the hole, "You'd think you might step over it, but damn if it don't trip you up. Simple hole, clever placement. What happened to the man to made it? Or was it the woman?"

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-elf Magus

Fair enough.

-"They got run out of the city."


M Magus(Tovenaar) 3rd AC 16 FF 14 Tch 12 BAB +4 CMB +4 CMD +6 F/R/W 5/3/5 HP 24 Init +2
Arkwright wrote:
-"They got run out of the city."

"Best you run the other way, then."

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-elf Magus

The rider nods in agreement.

Any more questions?


M Magus(Tovenaar) 3rd AC 16 FF 14 Tch 12 BAB +4 CMB +4 CMD +6 F/R/W 5/3/5 HP 24 Init +2

"I can look around and not see any discontent.", Gunser said, returning to the front room. "If any other's offered you different, say so, but I'm offering now. You're to keep your armor, unless you'd leave it for the hiding, and as well keep your purse, and a hundred gold beside, for the horse you'll need, and to repay you for the glaive, as our Longhair's taken a liking to it. You'll need a weapon; I trust the longsword will serve, you can have your choice. Further, I'll permit any who might bless or heal you to do, if you'll allow. Further, I'll have you know, my mother was a sea queen, and might take any man as consort. Knowing that, I'll offer to forgive your sleight upon my parentage, if you would make your apology. That'd be the first place where I'm givin' you any choice, here."

Gunser waits for the Rider's response. If the Rider actually apologizes, Gunser wishes him well, "Glib tongue or a hard eye, whatever serves you best. I'll offer my hand* to you, and names, if you'll share 'em?

* Gunser will bestow a Touch of Glory on the rider.


Male Human Rogue/ 1|Hp 9/9 |AC 16 |T 14 | FF 12| CMB +2 | CMD 16 | F +1|R +1 | W +1| Init +3| Per +7|

Taurven:
Five to one odds are not a game that Taurven cares to play. At least not when it comes to a brawl.
He ducks into a shadowy alleyway, and lets the crowd pass by..

Stealth:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-elf Magus

Taurven and Valerio:
Taurven successfully takes cover in an alleyway as they push past you; they are too distracted to notice Valerio. The old man is not with them.


Male Human Rogue/ 1|Hp 9/9 |AC 16 |T 14 | FF 12| CMB +2 | CMD 16 | F +1|R +1 | W +1| Init +3| Per +7|

Taurven:
Whatever this crowd of louts is up to, it cannot be any good.Taurven lets them get ahead, then slouches out into the street. He plans to follow them, see what they are up to, perhaps he can verify whatever the prisoners are telling the others.

There is a problem with Taurven's plan of course. His brightly colored, blue and yellow outfit is designed to attract attention. Not a desirable attribute at the moment.
Taurven pauses to turn his jacket inside out. The inside is somewhat duller in color than the out. It is the best he can do for now. The Bard tells himself to go see a tailor as soon as may be.

Stealth:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-elf Magus

@Taurven- if you don't mind I'll wait till Valerio posts and you get his input before I move the following along.


Male Human Rogue/ 1|Hp 9/9 |AC 16 |T 14 | FF 12| CMB +2 | CMD 16 | F +1|R +1 | W +1| Init +3| Per +7|

Of course, no problem at all, Arkwright.


Male Varisian Fighter 2 Cad Archetype

"I'll go inspect the room, it may get messy. You're welcome to come along but, we'll loose that crowd if you do."

Valerio gives a cursory glance at the building trying to guess what's inside, while working up a decent lie.

Perception
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

And to speed this up, I'll post the bluff roll if it's needed for any interactions inside. If not stopped Valerio proceeds to the door that leads to Geezer's room. He knocks and attempts to get entry the non violent way, but he has a crowbar, and an attitude if he needs them.

Bluff
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-elf Magus

The rider makes like he is about to object but then says nothing and nods; when Gunser mentioned his parentage he clearly thinks his decision is right. "I'm sorry, sir. I should nae insulted your forebears. You've spared my life, and given me gold that I might save it." If this sounds 'noble', the rider is still speaking quickly and slightly wheedling; he's saying whatever he can to get out of here.

Taurven:
You successfully follow the group for some distance; they move imperiously through the street, rarely bothering to step aside for people who in any case very rapidly step aside for them.

You get about four minutes into your tailing before, passing an alleyway, a hand reaches out and grabs you by the arm. "What the blasted hell do you think you are playing at?"

It's Bob.

Valerio:
You spot the shutters that banged closed before; you manage to find your way up to the door that seems to lead to the apartment with those same shutters. You bang on the door and try to deceive your way in.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

A cranky old voice buys your story and lets you in, where you are met by an equally cranky and old man. His house is a mess, with furniture and old foods and bottles strewn everywhere.


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Paladin 2

"Thanks, mate," Aleksandyr offered the old salt for preventing him from taking a wayward fall. With the sailor's assistance he righted himself and looked to the half-elf unconscious on the floor from where he had to throw him. He was sure the man would have rather been on the floor than in the hole but he still felt foolish for taking the plunge in the first place. He observed the negotiation and quirked his mouth. He shook his head and removed his helm as he took a knee down beside the fallen half-elf.

"Nay," Aleksandyr spoke. "He should not be given arm or armor less we risk betrayal from a man who has already wronged us. What is to say he will just take that gold and see to paying a gang of ruffians to threaten our lives? Give him but a gold to his name and see he leaves the city without word to a soul less the mercy of Iomedae be lifted from her servant's hamd."

The paladin spoke with an irritated conviction with a burning light in his eyes. It was like the flicker of a match but a simple blink and it was gone. He wrapped a gauntlet clad hand around a holy symbol hanging around his neck and prayed. "May the Inheritor judge your soul worthy of her mercy..."

Detect Evil

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-elf Magus

You detect no evil.


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Paladin 2

"His heart is not tainted black," Aleksandyr commented after a moment. He sensed no evil within the man's soul, no doubt just a lesser man of a greater man. He nodded and stood, his gaze shifted to Gunser. "He shall live... But I still believe he needs no arms or armor to begin a new, simple life."


M Magus(Tovenaar) 3rd AC 16 FF 14 Tch 12 BAB +4 CMB +4 CMD +6 F/R/W 5/3/5 HP 24 Init +2

"I'd agree with, you, Prayerful, if we were leavin' him at a farm or a monkery. But we're turnin' him loose in the streets of this city. You've seen those streets. Ought he be armed, even if only as warning to such as he was an hour ago? And as for coin, he'll need a horse, and time to run. He's no garden he might live from while doing that. And if he blows up against someplace he might flower... and that's my hope, that he's a different sort of man in the future... If he lands where he might flower, he'll need to drive roots. It may be, more than he deserves. But that might be, what he needs, to deserve it."

Turning to the Rider, Gunser honestly requests, "Don't make me the fool." Then, laughing, he adds, "Or don't let me find out about it!"


Male Tiefling Alchemist/3

"Give him a sword. No armor," Blast says, still watching the man. "A weapon should be enough to discourage attackers; armor will do no such thing."


M Magus(Tovenaar) 3rd AC 16 FF 14 Tch 12 BAB +4 CMB +4 CMD +6 F/R/W 5/3/5 HP 24 Init +2

"Must be damn disheartenin', when the man broke your leg is the most generous in the room, eh?", Gunser grins at the Rider.

"I say he keeps his fat purse. If he's to make any amends, and if we don't hope he's makin' amends, then we ought to kill him, now. But I've that hope, as I'm sure Prayerful does. I'd guess at our Miss, as well. What are we doin', if we're not hoping for better? If we're not, I ought walk the streets with an axe, 'stead of my oar. Maybe that glaive there. And Blast, you ought just conjur fire 'til there's nothing but char. But that ain't us. We're Defiance, not some butchery a-sail."

"I've no right to give him any share of what's taken, save for my own. By my reckonin', that was some eight hundreds, so mine is one hundred, and it's his, now. I've promised a horse, and I'll hold us to that, at fourty pieces in a hurry. From the top, that'll make each share four score and fifteen. So his purse is one hundred, thirty, and five, and ninety and five perhaps from any of us as choose to give it."

Gunser laughs. "And NEXT TIME, Rider, don't ever set upon a group's never voted for a Captain Ashore!"

135 and a sword to the Rider. You've all got 95 you could chip in. I expect Rider will flee this madness as soon as he thinks he's got enough. Which is, I think, highly equitable overall.

Also, could really use Mel or Blast to scope out the magic swag.

Andoran

Yeah, realizing in character that we have a hat that can make Blast look human would be really useful.


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Paladin 2

"You speak fair enough, Gunser, and for that I will concede to your wisdom. No armor but a sword and the coin for a horse so that he may flee. Very well," Aleksandyr spoke, nodding his head slowly. He approached the man and took a knee. While their captain had taken the liberty to break his leg, he would right the injury with a prayer and a divine glow that radiated from his gauntlets as he applied them to his leg. The energy would knit the flesh and bone and make it easier for him to flee the city. "Go now, leave us." Afterwards he looked to the other two present.

Lay on Hands 1d6 ⇒ 3

Detect Evil: On the other two NPCs

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-elf Magus

The rider unsteadily comes to his feat; he stretches his leg and nods in evident satisfaction as it functions properly. Divesting himself of his armour, he straps a sword to his hip and takes the profferred gold, and heads out the door without a look back.

In the other two you detect no evil.

651 to 700 of 1,883 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Wolfman DM's Golarion Sandbox. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.