Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Andyman's Strange Aeons PbP Campaign

Game Master TheAndyman

Your memories are missing, and unfathomable terror stalks your dreams. The yellow fog whispers to you. Are you mad? Are you a prisoner?

Are you brave enough to find out?

New PbP GM TheAndyman wants to show you the Strange, so stay tuned for Pathfinder Adventure Path Strange Aeons Part One: In Search of Sanity!

Expectations::
1. Patience! I am new to PbP, and I am largely using my phone for operation. Please forgive any formatting or spelling errors, and be gentle when I ask for help with something.

2. Commitment. I would like to see everyone post at least once a day, excepting for holidays, vacations, etc. I Wil ask for PDFs or hero lab portfolio copies of your character for situations of emergencies, vacations, etc. so that the game can continue without everyone feeling any undue stress or worry about leaving us hanging.

3. Follow established protocol. I will assume that all players will be taking 10 on perception at all times, including at doors; as a GM I do not find it reasonable for rogues or anyone to get take 20s at a door, as that would imply you spend a significant time staring at it. Disablers will have to roll on traps because they can misfire, so unless you have an ability that lets you take 10 or 20 on a disable, I will roll it for you as part of your discovery of the trap. In combat please put your basic combat info in each post; |hp current (including temporary hp)/hp max, current AC/conditional modifiers|, |f/r/w saves +/- conditional modifiers,| |CMB (conditional modifiers) / CMD (conditional modifiers).| |Temporary effect names.| Also we will need to establish an exploring protocol. Who leads and where does everyone stand in relationship to each other when adventuring. I expect people to typically line up two or three in a line, with a typical set up at doors: X always positions to the left of Y, and Z to Y's right at a closed, untrapped door.

4. Offer suggestions! I'm new at this, and while I've been GMing for a while IRL, this is a clunky new medium for me and I am very open to suggestions.

Character Creation::
I'm looking for 4-5 level 1 players, core races primarily, but I am willing to negotiate. All paizo material is acceptable. Crafting will be a little tricky but not impossible in this mod. To craft effectively you will most likely need access to the rope trick/ring of sustenance trick to get your full 8 hours in every day. I will discuss this further with any players who might rely on crafting as a regular part of their character, like gunslingers, alchemists, poisoners.

Access to towns with significant magical stores for sell is NOT common in this adventure path. I do not want 100% completely optimized itemization characters but please feel free to message me with ideas of what kind of loot you would like to see. This adventure path tends to reward with more esoteric items that aren’t usual character cornerstones. However, there is an opportunity somewhat early on to retrieve one item particular to your character’s individual past, something previously stashed by him or her, in the 4-5k wealth, that could be something important for your character. But you have to find it! <=)

I would like to see some non-traditional characters join up, and I admit that I will lean towards accepting occult classes, investigators, or oracles over more traditional or high damage classes. In both of my current IRL campaigns I have to deal with massive damage one shotter PCs, so I will tell you now, those character concepts are going to be a hard sell for me.

20 point buy, 2 traits and a Strange Aeons campaign trait (hopefully not everyone goes Twitchy on me; try to resist! It is a very good trait though.) Drawback and additional traits acceptable. I'm gonna give adopted the side eye, but allow it. No background skills. Starting wealth is average for your class.

Don't stress too much on your character background--you can't remember it anyway!

Recruitment::
Please post your level 1 statted character in the recruitment tab, with a description if his or her concept, where you envision yourself going with it. Keep an eye on the recruitment page, when I am ready (in a few days) to begin, I will post a list with the characters I wish to use and give 36 or so hours to reply in the discussion board in the affirmative.

Discussion::
Use this tab for recommendations and ideas, questions, banter, greetings, etc. Also post here if I have asked you to join the campaign that you acknowledge and accept.

Since this is the only section that I can edit at will, keep an eye here for changes!

Welcome to the campaign, Mara bint al-Katheeri! Cheers to your impending Horrible Demise! Updated 07/08/17 @ 5:28pm CST

Map!


601 to 650 of 685 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

All Mara can tell is that this is a haunt of some kind, though it is clearly connected to the bird cages.


Half-Orc Heavens Shaman 2 (Speaker for the Past) | HP: 22/22 AC:15 T:12 F:13 | Saves: F:4 R:3 W:8 | Init:2 | Per:9 | CMB: +2 CMD:14 | Speed 30ft | Character Sheet

"Positive energy directed at the bird cages might drive off the spirits!", Mara suggested.

I'm not sure whether a haunt would be a valid target for a Healing Hex.


I'd say it can work but only once.


Occultist Spells Known 1st (3/day)—gravity bow, psychic reading, burning hands; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, telekinetic projectile ; Init +4; Perception +6; Mental Focus 6/6; (Evocation 3, Transmutation 3) AC 18, T 14, FF 14; hp 10/13; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Oscar grimaces and points his IMPLEMENT REDACTED at the birdcage, pouring fire on it from point-blank range.

"This isn't positive but it is pretty bright!" Oscar calls out.
Burning Hands, intense focus: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 4) + 2 = 8


Oscars fire blasts buffets the birdcage, the metal glows bright red for a moment before slagging onto the floor in a pile of molten metal. After the cage is destroyed Dervak is released from his floating position. The noise and gusts stop abruptly though you see that the gusts had blown down a curtain that was concealing a glass door to the outside.

Falling damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

With that business taken care of you search the room. finding that the cultists each had an amulet that hardens your skin, a silver dagger, a sap and two potions of cure light wounds.


Half-Orc Heavens Shaman 2 (Speaker for the Past) | HP: 22/22 AC:15 T:12 F:13 | Saves: F:4 R:3 W:8 | Init:2 | Per:9 | CMB: +2 CMD:14 | Speed 30ft | Character Sheet

"Are you OK, Dervak?", Mara asked."Would you like to drink one of the healing potions?"

Mara looked around the room, and examined the charm bracelet, including checking for magic auras. "I wonder who these people were?", she said. "They're not dressed like the asylum staff."

After that, she looked out through the glass door.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20


Occultist Spells Known 1st (3/day)—gravity bow, psychic reading, burning hands; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, telekinetic projectile ; Init +4; Perception +6; Mental Focus 6/6; (Evocation 3, Transmutation 3) AC 18, T 14, FF 14; hp 10/13; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

"Dervak, one of these amulets should be helpful to you. Put it on, it will make your skin tougher and harder to pierce." Oscar says, after taking the time to analyze the items.


Mara can't quite tell what the charm bracelet is, though holding it does make her head pulse. Oscar however, instantly feels drawn to the bracelet. More specifically the charm on one of its loops that depicts a burning building.

Outside the glass door is a small path that seems to lead back into another room of the asylum some 20 feet away. The stomach churning sounds from outside however are in full swing.


Occultist Spells Known 1st (3/day)—gravity bow, psychic reading, burning hands; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, telekinetic projectile ; Init +4; Perception +6; Mental Focus 6/6; (Evocation 3, Transmutation 3) AC 18, T 14, FF 14; hp 10/13; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Oscar will examine the bracelet and slip it on over his wrist. "There's psychic significance to this item, I'll need some time to go over it once we're done exploring forward." he says, his mind touching the charm.


M Half-Orc Bloodrager 2 (Aberrant) | HP 22/22 | AC 15/T11/FF14 | F+5/R+1/W+3 (extra +4 vs fear, +2 vs other emotion) | CMD 17 | Mv 40' | Init +1 | Per +6 | Attack +6 (2d4+6) and +1 (1d4+2)

"Thank you," grumbles Dervak. "This place is cursed."
He puts on the amulet (assuming it is a +1?) and drinks one of the potions.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Half-Orc Heavens Shaman 2 (Speaker for the Past) | HP: 22/22 AC:15 T:12 F:13 | Saves: F:4 R:3 W:8 | Init:2 | Per:9 | CMB: +2 CMD:14 | Speed 30ft | Character Sheet

"It certainly seems like it," Mara replied to Dervak.

When her companions had finished looking around the taxidermy display room, Mara walked back out to the rubble-strewn room. Not ready to brave the scary courtyard quite yet, she listened at the door in the eastern wall.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

If she doesn't hear anything, she will open the door, once everyone is ready.


Only the top portion of the rubble door is visible, the rest is covered in... well, ruble. It could be cleared but would take some time, your best guess is about two hours of work


Half-Orc Heavens Shaman 2 (Speaker for the Past) | HP: 22/22 AC:15 T:12 F:13 | Saves: F:4 R:3 W:8 | Init:2 | Per:9 | CMB: +2 CMD:14 | Speed 30ft | Character Sheet

"Well, what do you think?", Mara asked her companions. "We could dig this out, or we could go through the courtyard. I'm not keen on going through the glass door to the outside path, and the library full of rats doesn't appeal to me right now."

My impression is that the long hallway leading from the northeast corner of the rubble room is blocked. Is that right?


That is correct.


Occultist Spells Known 1st (3/day)—gravity bow, psychic reading, burning hands; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, telekinetic projectile ; Init +4; Perception +6; Mental Focus 6/6; (Evocation 3, Transmutation 3) AC 18, T 14, FF 14; hp 10/13; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Oscar, still fidgeting with the charm bracelet, sighs.
"I'm not very good at manual labor." Oscar says, patting his overweight stomach. "But if you want someone to supervise..."


HP 17/17 | AC 17 Tch 14 FF 13 | CMD 15 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +2 | Init +4 | Perc +7 DV 30'

N’Dateh puts on the amulet and pockets the two silver knives, the two sap, and a potion of healing, bowing deeply in thanks.

As they discuss shovelling, she just shrugs, her seemingly frail husk proof enough.

If someone else wants a silver dagger, just let me know.


M Half-Orc Bloodrager 2 (Aberrant) | HP 22/22 | AC 15/T11/FF14 | F+5/R+1/W+3 (extra +4 vs fear, +2 vs other emotion) | CMD 17 | Mv 40' | Init +1 | Per +6 | Attack +6 (2d4+6) and +1 (1d4+2)

"If we're trying to clear out anything that could be a threat, we'll have to take out the rats sooner or later. And libraries could be useful for people like Oscar. But maybe we can get a swarm suit first.
If this passage is blocked then nothing can come at us through it. Until we clear it out. Do we have a reason to go down that way? I will work to clear it out if you want me to."


Half-Orc Heavens Shaman 2 (Speaker for the Past) | HP: 22/22 AC:15 T:12 F:13 | Saves: F:4 R:3 W:8 | Init:2 | Per:9 | CMB: +2 CMD:14 | Speed 30ft | Character Sheet

"Let us try the courtyard, then," Mara said. Steeling herself, she made her way out to the eerie enclosure and looked around for dangers.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19


HP 17/17 | AC 17 Tch 14 FF 13 | CMD 15 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +2 | Init +4 | Perc +7 DV 30'

N’Dateh sighs her relief. Shoveling is just about the worst ordeal she can think of.


M Half-Orc Bloodrager 2 (Aberrant) | HP 22/22 | AC 15/T11/FF14 | F+5/R+1/W+3 (extra +4 vs fear, +2 vs other emotion) | CMD 17 | Mv 40' | Init +1 | Per +6 | Attack +6 (2d4+6) and +1 (1d4+2)

Dervak also looks around the courtyard, his falchion raised.
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Occultist Spells Known 1st (3/day)—gravity bow, psychic reading, burning hands; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, telekinetic projectile ; Init +4; Perception +6; Mental Focus 6/6; (Evocation 3, Transmutation 3) AC 18, T 14, FF 14; hp 10/13; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Oscar comes in next, his bow ready.


Assumed marching order is Mara, Dervak, N'Dateh, Oscar. Mara and Dervak may act in the suprise round, enemy acts first, then everybody acts.

The court yard is covered in a (slightly thinner) layer of fog. Your able to see just about twenty feet, but beyond that the dead shrubs and choked flower beds make for unerving sillouhts in the mist. Mara and Dervak can both make out bestial noises coming from the mist, but Mara is able to discern that they seem to be without a source, perhaps an illusion brought about by the mist itself.

Once the group is well inside the court yard, headed down a path that presumably will lead to another door elsewhere in the asylum, Mara and Dervak notice a very large batlike creature just before it swoops from the mist and lands just beside N'dateh.


Half-Orc Heavens Shaman 2 (Speaker for the Past) | HP: 22/22 AC:15 T:12 F:13 | Saves: F:4 R:3 W:8 | Init:2 | Per:9 | CMB: +2 CMD:14 | Speed 30ft | Character Sheet

I had thought that this was the mistless courtyard.

Look out!," Mara cried, as the batlike creature started to swoop down.

Knowledge Dungeoneering (monster knowledge): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Knowledge Nature (monster knowledge): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Knowledge Religion (monster knowledge): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Mara's action may depend on what (if anything) she knows about the creature.


Did I say that it was mistless? If I did then my bad, it has WAY less mist than out anywhere else that's exposed though.


Half-Orc Heavens Shaman 2 (Speaker for the Past) | HP: 22/22 AC:15 T:12 F:13 | Saves: F:4 R:3 W:8 | Init:2 | Per:9 | CMB: +2 CMD:14 | Speed 30ft | Character Sheet

Does Mara know anything about the creature?

As the creature landed next N'Dateh, Mara exclaimed, "Mommy, give us courage in battle!", as she cast a spell.

Casting Bless. Each ally gains a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.


M Half-Orc Bloodrager 2 (Aberrant) | HP 22/22 | AC 15/T11/FF14 | F+5/R+1/W+3 (extra +4 vs fear, +2 vs other emotion) | CMD 17 | Mv 40' | Init +1 | Per +6 | Attack +6 (2d4+6) and +1 (1d4+2)

"Back, vermin!"
Unwilling to risk the creature getting the drop on the party, Dervak hacks at the bat-creature.
Falchion, Bless: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 = 12
Probably a miss.
Damage: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (2, 3) + 6 = 11


Sorry that I didn't answer, Mara knows nothing of this beast, it's seems to be not of this world though. A K.Planes check might do the trick.

Dervak's attack, even with magical assistance from Mara, fly's wide. With the two Half-orc's having reacted to the beast it wraps N'Dateh in its arms and legs, digging its claws into her as it does so.

Grapple: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (13) + 17 = 30

After she is firmly in the creatures hold it spreads its wings and takes off with her. As it's taking off its tail slides across N'Dateh's ribs, tickling her something awful. Fort save please


M Half-Orc Bloodrager 2 (Aberrant) | HP 22/22 | AC 15/T11/FF14 | F+5/R+1/W+3 (extra +4 vs fear, +2 vs other emotion) | CMD 17 | Mv 40' | Init +1 | Per +6 | Attack +6 (2d4+6) and +1 (1d4+2)

Any AOOs on its movement?


Knew I forgot something, yes Aoo for Dervak as it takes off. Actually, now that I look over the monster, Aoo on the grapple attempt. It doesn't have improved grapple.


Occultist Spells Known 1st (3/day)—gravity bow, psychic reading, burning hands; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, telekinetic projectile ; Init +4; Perception +6; Mental Focus 6/6; (Evocation 3, Transmutation 3) AC 18, T 14, FF 14; hp 10/13; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Yeah, it's just an interdimensional tickle monster. Why give it combat stats?

"HOLY S!~$!" Oscar Panics.


Half-Orc Heavens Shaman 2 (Speaker for the Past) | HP: 22/22 AC:15 T:12 F:13 | Saves: F:4 R:3 W:8 | Init:2 | Per:9 | CMB: +2 CMD:14 | Speed 30ft | Character Sheet

Mara has a reach weapon (longspear).

Mara frantically jabbed her spear at the horrible bat-thing as it grabbed N'Dateh.

Longspear AoO, Bless: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 2 + 1 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


M Half-Orc Bloodrager 2 (Aberrant) | HP 22/22 | AC 15/T11/FF14 | F+5/R+1/W+3 (extra +4 vs fear, +2 vs other emotion) | CMD 17 | Mv 40' | Init +1 | Per +6 | Attack +6 (2d4+6) and +1 (1d4+2)

The AOO on the grapple attempt would only be from N'Dateh, who is flat-footed.
Dervak swings his falchion at the creature.
AOO, Bless: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 1 = 13
Great. Sorry, N'Dateh.


HP 17/17 | AC 17 Tch 14 FF 13 | CMD 15 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +2 | Init +4 | Perc +7 DV 30'

N'Dateh was flat-footed, so no AoO for her.

N'Dateh is taken aback by the surprising speed of the bat-like creature.

Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

As she is lifted, she stabs back at her assailant behind her, sending the blade from her right hip and upwards.

Dagger, Bless: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 71d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3


Mara's spear strikes true in the volly of misses, piercing the creatures thigh as it takes off.

Fly to stay in the air: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

The pain causes the creatures entire left side to spazem for a moment, it's wing failing to flap as it needed in order to stay airborn. It falls the ten feet and lands prone, N'Dateh sill in its clutches.

Fall damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Saved by its poor fly skill.


M Half-Orc Bloodrager 2 (Aberrant) | HP 22/22 | AC 15/T11/FF14 | F+5/R+1/W+3 (extra +4 vs fear, +2 vs other emotion) | CMD 17 | Mv 40' | Init +1 | Per +6 | Attack +6 (2d4+6) and +1 (1d4+2)

Are we up now?


Yes, surprise round is over, hero's go now.


Half-Orc Heavens Shaman 2 (Speaker for the Past) | HP: 22/22 AC:15 T:12 F:13 | Saves: F:4 R:3 W:8 | Init:2 | Per:9 | CMB: +2 CMD:14 | Speed 30ft | Character Sheet

Did the creature move to a difference spot on the map?
What was the result of N'Dateh's fortitude save?

Mara moved around to try to flank the repulsive monster. "Let her go!", she cried, thrusting with her spear.

Longspear, Bless: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6 plus flank, if possible.
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


M Half-Orc Bloodrager 2 (Aberrant) | HP 22/22 | AC 15/T11/FF14 | F+5/R+1/W+3 (extra +4 vs fear, +2 vs other emotion) | CMD 17 | Mv 40' | Init +1 | Per +6 | Attack +6 (2d4+6) and +1 (1d4+2)

So Dervak has a flank with Mara now?
"Die, stupid bat monster!"
Falchion, Bless, Flank: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 1 + 2 = 12
Bite, Bless, Flank: 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 + 2 = 6
Wow, he is having the worst luck this combat. 5, 6, 3, 2.


Occultist Spells Known 1st (3/day)—gravity bow, psychic reading, burning hands; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, telekinetic projectile ; Init +4; Perception +6; Mental Focus 6/6; (Evocation 3, Transmutation 3) AC 18, T 14, FF 14; hp 10/13; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Oscar gestures to a rock nearby, pointing at the creature. The rock rattles in place before suddenly shooting at the thing's head!

telekinetic projectile: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Le-sigh. These forums have the worst dice roller I've ever seen.


HP 17/17 | AC 17 Tch 14 FF 13 | CMD 15 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +2 | Init +4 | Perc +7 DV 30'

N'Dateh realizes that what her friends have in conviction is compensated by their fighting skills... With a shrug, she realizes she has to rely on her own skills if she is to survive this.

Slammed down by the fall, her teeth rattle and she spills blood as she tries to slip out of the creature's grasp.

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

If freed, she'll roll out of the way and behind Dervak.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Creature's still in the same spot, it tried to go straight up. N'dateh passed the fort save, just barely.

Dervak's blade is the only one that strikes true this time, sinking into the prone, grappling creatures back. Flaying a long strip of flesh just below the wing.

Dmg: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (3, 2) + 6 = 11

The beast Holds onto N'Dateh as she struggles to be free, however, to her surprise, it releases her after a moment and rises. Aoo's for everyone Unleashing two claws at Dervak.

Claw: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Claw: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Confirmation: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Claw: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Claw: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Grab that I forgot it had: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23
Grab that I forgot it had: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (12) + 17 = 29

The creatures Wraps its arms around Dervak, Pulling him in close and raking his back with its claws and tickling his ribs with its tail.


Half-Orc Heavens Shaman 2 (Speaker for the Past) | HP: 22/22 AC:15 T:12 F:13 | Saves: F:4 R:3 W:8 | Init:2 | Per:9 | CMB: +2 CMD:14 | Speed 30ft | Character Sheet

Mara continue stabbing at the monstrosity as it stood up.

Longspear AoO, Bless: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 2 + 1 = 12 plus possible flank.
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Attack on Mara's turn:

Longspear, Bless: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 1 = 21 plus possible flank.
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


M Half-Orc Bloodrager 2 (Aberrant) | HP 22/22 | AC 15/T11/FF14 | F+5/R+1/W+3 (extra +4 vs fear, +2 vs other emotion) | CMD 17 | Mv 40' | Init +1 | Per +6 | Attack +6 (2d4+6) and +1 (1d4+2)

Dervak strikes at it as it tries to get up off the ground.
AOO, Bless, Flank: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 1 + 2 = 29
Damage: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (2, 2) + 6 = 10
Confirm, Bless, Flank: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 + 2 = 10
Nope.
If that doesn't drop the creature, he is indeed struck twice and grabbed by it.
Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
How do those shirts work again?


Dervak's blows bring the creature to a knee as it throws its head back in a silent scream. Still managing to grab hold of him, it's tickle however fails to phase Dervak.


M Half-Orc Bloodrager 2 (Aberrant) | HP 22/22 | AC 15/T11/FF14 | F+5/R+1/W+3 (extra +4 vs fear, +2 vs other emotion) | CMD 17 | Mv 40' | Init +1 | Per +6 | Attack +6 (2d4+6) and +1 (1d4+2)

But the shirts let us share energy somehow? So if Dervak were to go negative (he's at 7 now), others can loan him HP?


Sorry, missed your question. The shirts have 10 HP stored inside them, when anyone falls below zero the shirts essentially pour those 10 HP into you until your back at 0.


HP 17/17 | AC 17 Tch 14 FF 13 | CMD 15 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +2 | Init +4 | Perc +7 DV 30'

AoO, Bless: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 191d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

N'Dateh slashes at the creature as it shows an opening, then shifts behind it to flank with her companions.

Assuming I can flank with a 5-foot step. If not, ignore the extra to hit and damage.

Dagger, Bless, TWF, flank: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 - 2 = 51d4 - 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) - 1 + (4) = 4

Dagger, Bless, TWF, flank: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 6 - 2 = 211d4 - 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) - 1 + (2) = 4


Occultist Spells Known 1st (3/day)—gravity bow, psychic reading, burning hands; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, telekinetic projectile ; Init +4; Perception +6; Mental Focus 6/6; (Evocation 3, Transmutation 3) AC 18, T 14, FF 14; hp 10/13; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

oh yeah you mentioned K: the planes
K:Planes: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Oscar flings yet another projectile at the creature.

TK projectile: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2


Oscar, flinging a rock from a flowerbed at the creatures head, manages to bring it down in a somewhat anticlimactic fashion. It slumps, and bleeds from its head.


Half-Orc Heavens Shaman 2 (Speaker for the Past) | HP: 22/22 AC:15 T:12 F:13 | Saves: F:4 R:3 W:8 | Init:2 | Per:9 | CMB: +2 CMD:14 | Speed 30ft | Character Sheet

Mara had a closer look at the bizarre creature, now that it had been brought down.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

"Should we return to the sanctuary and rest?", she asked the others. "Dervak's pretty beaten up, and I've used most of my healing."

601 to 650 of 685 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Strange Aeons Adventure Path All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.