Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

And Then TWO Skeletons Popped Out!

Game Master Storm Dragon


251 to 300 of 444 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

Male Human Monk2/Brawler 10 HP 103/124 | AC 26 T 15 FF 22 | CMD 31 (+14 grapple; +6 trip; +4 bull rush) | Fort +18 Ref +17 Will +13 | Init +9 | Perc +28 SenMot +27

"We? Us?"


The three take that as their cue and three beautiful women, seemingly made entirely of green flame drift out of the casks scattered about.

"We want them dead, simply put. They betrayed us in life, Oothi and her apprentices. They thought that would be rid of us."


Sheet | Male Half-elf Investigator (Empiricist) 12 [dex mutagen] | HP 69/75 | Init +5[+2]
AC, Saves:
AC 27[+4](+4 bk), T 16[+2], FF 22[+2](+4 bk) | (All saves +3 Good Hope) Fort +10, Ref +16[+2], Will +13[-1] (+4 illusion, +2 enchant, immune sleep)
CMD, Senses:
CMD 25[+2], FF 20 | Perc. +1d6+26 (+10 elixir, +6 vs traps), Low-light vision, Sense Motive +1d6+18

Kn. Religion(?), take 10: 35 + 1d6 ⇒ 35 + (4) = 39


They are Witchfyres, incorporeal undead formed from evil hags and witches that have unfinished business in the mortal realm (usually revenge on the one that killed them). They are immune to fire and can shoot sickening green flames that burn hotter on subsequent attacks to the same target.

I.E. you gain a 50% weakness to Fire and are sickened whenever they whack you or you whack them with a melee attack (Will negates).


M Aasimar​ Cleric 12 | AC 28 (31), T12 (15), FF27 (30) | HP 106/115 | F +16 ([+20] R +9 [+13] W +19 [+23] | CMD 23 (26) | Mv 20, Fly 20 (+11 [+15]) | Per +26 [+30] (Darkvision) | Init +1 | Channel 4/6

"If we kill the witches, you will be at peace and move on to your afterlife?
I believe we can assist you."


"Perhaps. At the very least we will be happier."

"We will spread out from here. All we need from you is to keep the Dublesse sisters occupied while we destroy Oothi. Those damned spider swarms have vexed us for too long. While the Sisters were roaming unchallenged we could not afford to risk being caught. With them both in the basement and you as a wall between us, we can wipe her out and finally destroy her bones for good."


Male Human Monk2/Brawler 10 HP 103/124 | AC 26 T 15 FF 22 | CMD 31 (+14 grapple; +6 trip; +4 bull rush) | Fort +18 Ref +17 Will +13 | Init +9 | Perc +28 SenMot +27

"I think that'd be fine."

We continue on our way unless the more hardball members of the party don't think it'd be fine.


M Aasimar​ Cleric 12 | AC 28 (31), T12 (15), FF27 (30) | HP 106/115 | F +16 ([+20] R +9 [+13] W +19 [+23] | CMD 23 (26) | Mv 20, Fly 20 (+11 [+15]) | Per +26 [+30] (Darkvision) | Init +1 | Channel 4/6

"Can you tell us a few of the spells they favor? Particularly those that are thought to be unstoppable?"
Osric has Communal Spell Immunity, which will block 3 spells of level 4 or lower; priority would be no-save spells, or group Will saves like Confusion.
My thoughts at the moment are Ill Omen, Confusion, and either Vampiric Touch or Ray of Exhaustion.


Ooh, that's an interesting question. I like your thinking.

The Witchfyres confirm what you already knew about Hetna, that she is fond of using Cloak of Dreams, Mind Fog, Confusion, and Mass Pain Strike to debilitate enemies. Her "finisher" is generally Baleful Polymorph; Enemies she is particularly vexed by are used as literal lab rats for her experiments. Ill Omen is not a bad idea to hedge against the Polymorph, as Hetna uses that as a "nutcracker" against stubborn foes. Combined with Misfortune it's a deadly combination.

Ais is a bit harder to pin down. She is a much more direct fighter than Hetna, though not to the point of recklessness. She favors spells with multiple utility factors, particularly Vampiric Touch and Black Tentacles. She generally opens with Waves of Fatigue to make it harder for her enemies to fight.


M Aasimar​ Cleric 12 | AC 28 (31), T12 (15), FF27 (30) | HP 106/115 | F +16 ([+20] R +9 [+13] W +19 [+23] | CMD 23 (26) | Mv 20, Fly 20 (+11 [+15]) | Per +26 [+30] (Darkvision) | Init +1 | Channel 4/6

Osric can't help against some of those (Black Tentacles is SR: No, and other spells are level 5). But he will cast Communal Spell Immunity (Ill Omen, Confusion, Vampiric Touch). This will last 30 minutes per recipient.
"Try to interrupt Ais's casting if we see her, since I can't stop Waves of Fatigue."
He'll also cast Death Ward on himself and Zone (12 minutes).
And Greater Heroism on Zone, to boost that Fort save, Shield of Faith on himself (net +3), and Bless Weapon on Jones's rapier (all 12 minutes).


Male Human Monk2/Brawler 10 HP 103/124 | AC 26 T 15 FF 22 | CMD 31 (+14 grapple; +6 trip; +4 bull rush) | Fort +18 Ref +17 Will +13 | Init +9 | Perc +28 SenMot +27

"If I carry around a door or whatever, it should cover me from that waves of fatigue, right?"

"Or maybe one of these coffin lids?"


Sledge would not know this but Jones could inform him that Waves of Fatigue is a burst spell, which means it COULD be blocked by cover. Though less than total cover (which you can't readily supply in anything man-portable) merely gives a saving throw bonus to Reflex saves (which Waves does not give).

In essence, a door or coffin lid is not sufficient to block the spell. If you could find something movable that fully covered a 10x10 area (no gaps, so something like a table is out) I'd allow it.

Of course, logically speaking...she just wouldn't cast it at all unless she was able to make you drop it first anyway.


Male N Xeph Marksman (Mobile Knife) 12 HP: 99 (111)/105| AC: 27 (31) (19 (23) Tch, 20 (24) Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 17 | F: +8 (+16), R: +17 (+25), W: +15 (+23) | Init: +9 | Peception +20, Darkvision | Speed 30ft | 29/71 Power Points | Burst 6/8 | Wind Reader 9/15 | Active conditions: None.

"That's dandy and all for the spells but how is everyone else gonna reach the witches aside of me. We still need to deal with the one who has the cloak of dreams when the other is gone. You touch her and you will go straight to lala land. And if both hags are smart, they can fly far away from us and hurl spells at us."


Male Human Monk2/Brawler 10 HP 103/124 | AC 26 T 15 FF 22 | CMD 31 (+14 grapple; +6 trip; +4 bull rush) | Fort +18 Ref +17 Will +13 | Init +9 | Perc +28 SenMot +27

"I got shoes of flying."


Sheet | Male Half-elf Investigator (Empiricist) 12 [dex mutagen] | HP 69/75 | Init +5[+2]
AC, Saves:
AC 27[+4](+4 bk), T 16[+2], FF 22[+2](+4 bk) | (All saves +3 Good Hope) Fort +10, Ref +16[+2], Will +13[-1] (+4 illusion, +2 enchant, immune sleep)
CMD, Senses:
CMD 25[+2], FF 20 | Perc. +1d6+26 (+10 elixir, +6 vs traps), Low-light vision, Sense Motive +1d6+18

"I can make a Fly extract."


M Aasimar​ Cleric 12 | AC 28 (31), T12 (15), FF27 (30) | HP 106/115 | F +16 ([+20] R +9 [+13] W +19 [+23] | CMD 23 (26) | Mv 20, Fly 20 (+11 [+15]) | Per +26 [+30] (Darkvision) | Init +1 | Channel 4/6

"I can strike flying foes, and can most likely resist Cloak of Dreams."
Zone, you have all the specs for Greater Heroism? Also remember the +12 temporary HP.


Male N Xeph Marksman (Mobile Knife) 12 HP: 99 (111)/105| AC: 27 (31) (19 (23) Tch, 20 (24) Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 17 | F: +8 (+16), R: +17 (+25), W: +15 (+23) | Init: +9 | Peception +20, Darkvision | Speed 30ft | 29/71 Power Points | Burst 6/8 | Wind Reader 9/15 | Active conditions: None.

Zone renews his touchsight & induce precognition, defensive on himself gives his resistance a bit of a boost.

"Last time the hag sliced us with sound with a wave of her wand. Do we have any protections against that?"


M Aasimar​ Cleric 12 | AC 28 (31), T12 (15), FF27 (30) | HP 106/115 | F +16 ([+20] R +9 [+13] W +19 [+23] | CMD 23 (26) | Mv 20, Fly 20 (+11 [+15]) | Per +26 [+30] (Darkvision) | Init +1 | Channel 4/6

"Indeed."
Osric casts Communal Resist Energy (Sonic).
Everyone gets Resist 30 to Sonic for 30 minutes.


Male N Xeph Marksman (Mobile Knife) 12 HP: 99 (111)/105| AC: 27 (31) (19 (23) Tch, 20 (24) Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 17 | F: +8 (+16), R: +17 (+25), W: +15 (+23) | Init: +9 | Peception +20, Darkvision | Speed 30ft | 29/71 Power Points | Burst 6/8 | Wind Reader 9/15 | Active conditions: None.

Zone takes a blade out, flips it before putting slipping back to his belt.

"Alright. If we have nothing else to add to our protections, we need a plan for Hetna. She is going to be a pain in the ass if we fight her long. Either we dispel her cloak or grow those who will fight her at close range. From what ya spell experts tell me, that cloak has a pitiful range. It puts ya in a sleep spell if ya really close. Problem solved if you'll hang back a little back. That's what the grow big potions or whatever the name is if Jones can make them. My first thought is to go and trump her by hit and run. That won't work. Too risky. Old me is big. I'll get caught and they are gonna pick me off first when the other hag knew by now that I turn the tables on her sister. Ya gonna have to go first. I'll follow up. If we can get the drop on the two of them before they react, it will be good for us. If ya got another plan, let's hear it."


Male Human Monk2/Brawler 10 HP 103/124 | AC 26 T 15 FF 22 | CMD 31 (+14 grapple; +6 trip; +4 bull rush) | Fort +18 Ref +17 Will +13 | Init +9 | Perc +28 SenMot +27

Sledge drinks his Large extract.


M Aasimar​ Cleric 12 | AC 28 (31), T12 (15), FF27 (30) | HP 106/115 | F +16 ([+20] R +9 [+13] W +19 [+23] | CMD 23 (26) | Mv 20, Fly 20 (+11 [+15]) | Per +26 [+30] (Darkvision) | Init +1 | Channel 4/6

"We do have ranged attacks. I have Sunbeam, Searing Light, and Spear of Purity, and of course Dispel Magic. If the Cloak spell should still be active, or if she has another such spell, we can either resist it, dispel it, or strike from a distance.
Zone, if you would like to take on Hetna with your throwing knives, I can try to interrupt Ais. I am not particularly quick but if fortune is on my side I may get the jump on her. Hitting both of them as they try to cast spells could be a good tactic."


Sheet | Male Half-elf Investigator (Empiricist) 12 [dex mutagen] | HP 69/75 | Init +5[+2]
AC, Saves:
AC 27[+4](+4 bk), T 16[+2], FF 22[+2](+4 bk) | (All saves +3 Good Hope) Fort +10, Ref +16[+2], Will +13[-1] (+4 illusion, +2 enchant, immune sleep)
CMD, Senses:
CMD 25[+2], FF 20 | Perc. +1d6+26 (+10 elixir, +6 vs traps), Low-light vision, Sense Motive +1d6+18

Jones prepares and drinks extracts of Long Arm, Fly, Death Ward, and Freedom of Movement. He also gives a Death Ward infusion to Sledge.

"I can try to interrupt Ais as well. I should be able to outpace her."


Male N Xeph Marksman (Mobile Knife) 12 HP: 99 (111)/105| AC: 27 (31) (19 (23) Tch, 20 (24) Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 17 | F: +8 (+16), R: +17 (+25), W: +15 (+23) | Init: +9 | Peception +20, Darkvision | Speed 30ft | 29/71 Power Points | Burst 6/8 | Wind Reader 9/15 | Active conditions: None.

"I think I will stick to the usual stuff that I do. I can still try the hit and run if ya can spare me some invisible or freedom of movement potions, Jones."


Sheet | Male Half-elf Investigator (Empiricist) 12 [dex mutagen] | HP 69/75 | Init +5[+2]
AC, Saves:
AC 27[+4](+4 bk), T 16[+2], FF 22[+2](+4 bk) | (All saves +3 Good Hope) Fort +10, Ref +16[+2], Will +13[-1] (+4 illusion, +2 enchant, immune sleep)
CMD, Senses:
CMD 25[+2], FF 20 | Perc. +1d6+26 (+10 elixir, +6 vs traps), Low-light vision, Sense Motive +1d6+18

"I used up the last of my most potent ingredients for those Death Wards, so Freedom of Movement and Greater Invisibility won't be possible. But I can give you a normal Invisibility that I made earlier."


Male N Xeph Marksman (Mobile Knife) 12 HP: 99 (111)/105| AC: 27 (31) (19 (23) Tch, 20 (24) Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 17 | F: +8 (+16), R: +17 (+25), W: +15 (+23) | Init: +9 | Peception +20, Darkvision | Speed 30ft | 29/71 Power Points | Burst 6/8 | Wind Reader 9/15 | Active conditions: None.

"Ya, that would do fine for a surprise assault."

Zone accepts the invisibility potion. He then drinks the invisibility potion and a fly potion of his own. Once the party is done with the and moving on to the basement, Zone will tail the party 30 ft behind, prioritizing looking for cover (e.g walls or blockage) and take 10 on stealth - 57 (moving) or 77 (not moving). If a battle is about to happen (before initiative), Zone will burst and manifest concealing amorpha, greater on himself.


Been a bit sidelined with hurricane prep the last few days. Sorry about the delay.

You descend into the catacombs. The first thing you notice is that bones are scattered everywhere. It appears the Dublesse sisters desecrated the abbey's Ossuary for some reason.

The second is a pained gasping, interspersed with faint snarls coming from down the hall.

"No, please, don't come any closer..." the voice half-calls, half-whispers.


Male Human Monk2/Brawler 10 HP 103/124 | AC 26 T 15 FF 22 | CMD 31 (+14 grapple; +6 trip; +4 bull rush) | Fort +18 Ref +17 Will +13 | Init +9 | Perc +28 SenMot +27

"Feels like an obvious trap to me."


M Aasimar​ Cleric 12 | AC 28 (31), T12 (15), FF27 (30) | HP 106/115 | F +16 ([+20] R +9 [+13] W +19 [+23] | CMD 23 (26) | Mv 20, Fly 20 (+11 [+15]) | Per +26 [+30] (Darkvision) | Init +1 | Channel 4/6

"That could be. But even if so, we are as prepared as we will ever be to face these witches and their undead creations."


M Aasimar​ Cleric 12 | AC 28 (31), T12 (15), FF27 (30) | HP 106/115 | F +16 ([+20] R +9 [+13] W +19 [+23] | CMD 23 (26) | Mv 20, Fly 20 (+11 [+15]) | Per +26 [+30] (Darkvision) | Init +1 | Channel 4/6

When the party decides to proceed down the hall, Osric will activate his Nimbus of Light. I think this is a standard to activate, so it usually isn't worth doing in combat, but the auto-damaging undead is nice if we are walking into a trap (and it won't hurt innocents).

Nimbus of Light:

Nimbus of Light (Su): At 8th level, you can emit a 30-foot nimbus of light for a number of rounds per day equal to your cleric level. This acts as a daylight spell. In addition, undead within this radius take an amount of damage equal to your cleric level each round that they remain inside the nimbus. Spells and spell-like abilities with the darkness descriptor are automatically dispelled if brought inside this nimbus. These rounds do not need to be consecutive.


You walk down the hall, and after a moment pass into an open chamber.

"Please...I told you to stay away..." says a man, heavily armored and carrying a longsword and shield shrinking into the corner. He flinches and his skin sizzles as the light washes over him.

"Please leave...I'm not in control of myself. If my master finds ou-" he manages, before a shift comes over him. His eyes go blank and he stands up straight, hefting his sword and shield, the holy symbol of Iomedae clearly etched into the burnished metal of the shield. He hisses, and makes to attack.

4d20 ⇒ (19, 4, 16, 9) = 48

1d20 ⇒ 3

Initiative:

Jones (26)
Sledge (25)
Zone (18)
Vampire Spawn (10)
Osric (5)

Image, for those curious.


Male N Xeph Marksman (Mobile Knife) 12 HP: 99 (111)/105| AC: 27 (31) (19 (23) Tch, 20 (24) Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 17 | F: +8 (+16), R: +17 (+25), W: +15 (+23) | Init: +9 | Peception +20, Darkvision | Speed 30ft | 29/71 Power Points | Burst 6/8 | Wind Reader 9/15 | Active conditions: None.

Should have include that the prep before the battle is only for specific enemies which are the sisters. Otherwise, Zone will restrain from doing the burst and concealment. Sorry for the vagueness.


Sounds good. Contingent buff prep like that I'm pretty lenient on since it's not like you're readying an action or something. So long as you clarify before your first turn is up.


Jones? Sledge? Zone?


Sheet | Male Half-elf Investigator (Empiricist) 12 [dex mutagen] | HP 69/75 | Init +5[+2]
AC, Saves:
AC 27[+4](+4 bk), T 16[+2], FF 22[+2](+4 bk) | (All saves +3 Good Hope) Fort +10, Ref +16[+2], Will +13[-1] (+4 illusion, +2 enchant, immune sleep)
CMD, Senses:
CMD 25[+2], FF 20 | Perc. +1d6+26 (+10 elixir, +6 vs traps), Low-light vision, Sense Motive +1d6+18

Jones quickly moves around the man to provide flanking for Sledge, then strikes.

"If it's any consolation, your master will be taken care of shortly."

1d20 + 28 ⇒ (12) + 28 = 40
3d6 + 16 ⇒ (1, 3, 3) + 16 = 23

Sickening Offensive, he's sickened for 1 round if damaged by this attack. Bless Weapon is also in effect, if that applies.


As described, he is currently backed into a corner, so no flanking is possible unless he moves. Does this change your action any?


Sheet | Male Half-elf Investigator (Empiricist) 12 [dex mutagen] | HP 69/75 | Init +5[+2]
AC, Saves:
AC 27[+4](+4 bk), T 16[+2], FF 22[+2](+4 bk) | (All saves +3 Good Hope) Fort +10, Ref +16[+2], Will +13[-1] (+4 illusion, +2 enchant, immune sleep)
CMD, Senses:
CMD 25[+2], FF 20 | Perc. +1d6+26 (+10 elixir, +6 vs traps), Low-light vision, Sense Motive +1d6+18

I'll just move somewhere that leaves room for Sledge to charge in.


Male Human Monk2/Brawler 10 HP 103/124 | AC 26 T 15 FF 22 | CMD 31 (+14 grapple; +6 trip; +4 bull rush) | Fort +18 Ref +17 Will +13 | Init +9 | Perc +28 SenMot +27

woah i'm shadow realmed i was convinced that a post had happened where jones made a diplomacy or something and the guy wasn't about to fight us must have dreamed it

Sledge does what he does best.

Pummeling style - DR only applies once.
1d20 + 16 ⇒ (19) + 16 = 35
1d10 + 28 ⇒ (4) + 28 = 32

1d20 + 16 ⇒ (15) + 16 = 31
1d10 + 24 ⇒ (4) + 24 = 28

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
1d10 + 24 ⇒ (5) + 24 = 29

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
1d10 + 24 ⇒ (7) + 24 = 31


Zone?


Male N Xeph Marksman (Mobile Knife) 12 HP: 99 (111)/105| AC: 27 (31) (19 (23) Tch, 20 (24) Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 17 | F: +8 (+16), R: +17 (+25), W: +15 (+23) | Init: +9 | Peception +20, Darkvision | Speed 30ft | 29/71 Power Points | Burst 6/8 | Wind Reader 9/15 | Active conditions: None.

Zone keep vigil not wanting to break his invisibility. He quietly slip next to Osric and drops a temporary cure vial (free action) onto his hand.

"This could have ended prematurely. I mean we do have the solution to this little problem. You know the cauldron we got from the room. Why are we not using it?"

The xeph leans close to the Azalanti's ear.

"Use the vial on the spawn."

He then flies back 30 ft and take cover in the shadows.

Stealth: 1d20 + 47 ⇒ (1) + 47 = 48

Reminder guys. What you could have done instead of attacking him.


Ooh, somebody remembered!

The spawn absent-mindedly, almost instinctively clasps its shield-hand to its chest, a faint shimmer of white light appearing, then flickering and dying out with no visible effect. Even through the mental control the creature's face twists in a look of abject sorrow, like that of a man suddenly remembering a lost loved one is gone forever. Face still twisted in grief, it attacks, wildly beating Sledge about the head, aiming to throw off his equilibrium.

Attack 1: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32
Attack 2: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
Attack 3: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

Sledge, take 11 damage and make a Fort save (DC 23). Failure means yu are Dazed for a round.


M Aasimar​ Cleric 12 | AC 28 (31), T12 (15), FF27 (30) | HP 106/115 | F +16 ([+20] R +9 [+13] W +19 [+23] | CMD 23 (26) | Mv 20, Fly 20 (+11 [+15]) | Per +26 [+30] (Darkvision) | Init +1 | Channel 4/6

Osric has his doubts about this plan, but the spawn's conflicted nature convinces him to try. That was a Lay on Hands attempt, right? Only he no longer has that power.

The angel drops his Nimbus of Light (what kind of action is it to do that?), opens the vial and holds it out. He waves Jones and Sledge to back off.

"The Inheritor has not abandoned you, paladin. She has sent me to bring you this. Be free and speak to us."


Sheet | Male Half-elf Investigator (Empiricist) 12 [dex mutagen] | HP 69/75 | Init +5[+2]
AC, Saves:
AC 27[+4](+4 bk), T 16[+2], FF 22[+2](+4 bk) | (All saves +3 Good Hope) Fort +10, Ref +16[+2], Will +13[-1] (+4 illusion, +2 enchant, immune sleep)
CMD, Senses:
CMD 25[+2], FF 20 | Perc. +1d6+26 (+10 elixir, +6 vs traps), Low-light vision, Sense Motive +1d6+18

Oh, riiiiiight...can I change my action?


Male Human Monk2/Brawler 10 HP 103/124 | AC 26 T 15 FF 22 | CMD 31 (+14 grapple; +6 trip; +4 bull rush) | Fort +18 Ref +17 Will +13 | Init +9 | Perc +28 SenMot +27

Snick Snack: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (20) + 26 = 46

Sledge dodges. Only one opponent with no special attacks, so Snack Style would be applied to him per my rules in like, the thread before the thread before this one.

If someone waves him off or tells him to stop, he won't beat the everliving crap out of the spawn and will instead focus on defense. Total defense. Sledge is too much of a point A, meet point B type person to immediately go to the potion, but if someone reminds him he'll be perfectly willing to.


M Aasimar​ Cleric 12 | AC 28 (31), T12 (15), FF27 (30) | HP 106/115 | F +16 ([+20] R +9 [+13] W +19 [+23] | CMD 23 (26) | Mv 20, Fly 20 (+11 [+15]) | Per +26 [+30] (Darkvision) | Init +1 | Channel 4/6

Osric has indeed waved Sledge off.
You could ready to grapple if the spawn attacks, but total defense also works.


I would suggest using the Grapple. You're going to have to force feed him the potion if you want him to drink it; He has no free will available ATM to imbibe it of his own accord.


Male N Xeph Marksman (Mobile Knife) 12 HP: 99 (111)/105| AC: 27 (31) (19 (23) Tch, 20 (24) Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 17 | F: +8 (+16), R: +17 (+25), W: +15 (+23) | Init: +9 | Peception +20, Darkvision | Speed 30ft | 29/71 Power Points | Burst 6/8 | Wind Reader 9/15 | Active conditions: None.

Does throwing it into his mouth breaks Zone's invisibility? :p


Yes. I would apply some pretty hefty penalties on that kind of readied action though. =p


Male N Xeph Marksman (Mobile Knife) 12 HP: 99 (111)/105| AC: 27 (31) (19 (23) Tch, 20 (24) Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 17 | F: +8 (+16), R: +17 (+25), W: +15 (+23) | Init: +9 | Peception +20, Darkvision | Speed 30ft | 29/71 Power Points | Burst 6/8 | Wind Reader 9/15 | Active conditions: None.

Good thing he let someone else do it. A peon is not worth the trouble and we need peons for our cause.


Male Human Monk2/Brawler 10 HP 103/124 | AC 26 T 15 FF 22 | CMD 31 (+14 grapple; +6 trip; +4 bull rush) | Fort +18 Ref +17 Will +13 | Init +9 | Perc +28 SenMot +27

Sledge will grapple then.

1d20 + 26 ⇒ (8) + 26 = 34


Sheet | Male Half-elf Investigator (Empiricist) 12 [dex mutagen] | HP 69/75 | Init +5[+2]
AC, Saves:
AC 27[+4](+4 bk), T 16[+2], FF 22[+2](+4 bk) | (All saves +3 Good Hope) Fort +10, Ref +16[+2], Will +13[-1] (+4 illusion, +2 enchant, immune sleep)
CMD, Senses:
CMD 25[+2], FF 20 | Perc. +1d6+26 (+10 elixir, +6 vs traps), Low-light vision, Sense Motive +1d6+18

Jones helps with the grapple.

Grapple aid: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

251 to 300 of 444 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Carrion Crown: The 5th Book SUCKS! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.