Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

...And Hell Came with Them! - DM Vengeant's Hells Vengeance Campaign Thread

Game Master Dennis Harry

Initiative:

Dramatis Personae
Corven [dice]1d20 + 7[/dice]
Alicarus [dice]1d20 + 4[/dice]
Castiel [dice]1d20 + 5[/dice]
Cole [dice]1d20 + 4[/dice]
Hel [dice]1d20 + 4[/dice]
Pelleas [dice]1d20 + 4[/dice]

Perception:

Dramatis Personae
Corven [dice]1d20 + 7[/dice]
Alicarus [dice]1d20 + 7[/dice]
Castiel [dice]1d20 + 5[/dice]
Cole [dice]1d20 + 6[/dice]
Hel [dice]1d20 + 8[/dice]
Pelleas [dice]1d20 + 6[/dice]

The Tannery


1 to 50 of 726 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Shadow's Status

Only the open wooden gates and a few narrow windows suggest that the heap of rocks ahead was once something more. A small gatehouse to one side still stands intact, though it seems in danger of collapse beneath the light covering of moss on its stones.

Fort Estazano hunkers atop a small, flat hill, tall enough to give a fine view of the surrounding countryside from the gatehouse.

You can enter the fort either through the open gate or by climbing the crumbling walls.


Male Human Antipaladin of Urgathoa (Knight of the Sepulcher) 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 16, Touch 11, Flat-Footed 15 | Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +3 | Init: +1 | Perception +0

Vadim treks up the road to the fort just before dusk. He stops at the gates, looking up over the dilapidated walls and searching for any signs of life. "Seems like the kind of place you'd have ghosts and what not," he muses to himself. "I suppose I'm not fortunate enough to find some of the risen out here though." Seeing that the place is rather deserted, he ops to simply head inside through the front gates. No reason to be all sneaky when he's here for a civil meeting.


Alexander Malicdor, NE Male Human Necromancer Lv 1 | HP: 11/11 (NL 0) | AC: 12 (+8 with spells 19AC)(11 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: -3, SM: -3 | Speed 30ft | Bolster (8/8) Command Undead (8/8) | Spells 1st 4/4 Cantrips N/A | Active conditions: NA

Once he was prepared, Alexander making his way to this fort he was told about. Not sure what it once was, he tries to recall what Fort Estazano is, and its horrid history.

Doesn't have Kn. History trained. Just going to continue on. >.>

Not able to recall anything about this fort, he brushes it off. Must have been worthless at the time. Oh well.

As he nears the old fort, he pulls out a scroll and casts it upon himself. An opaque armor encased him energy before vanishing when he finished. Looking ahead, Alexander takes a deep breath. I best get there soon and find a suitable place to stand, just in case. Who knows how many there in addition to myself. With that, he walks towards, and into the fort through the front gate.

Looking around, he wonders if that woman Cimri is here.

Perception: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (2) - 3 = -1

Sure, he's early by maybe an hour, but it is best to be ready. But not seeing anyone, and against any better judgement, he calls out. "Hello? Is anyone else here to see about a certain job from a certain woman?"


For the GM

Spoiler:

Robert takes the trouble of looking up a map of the old fort from Longacre's archives. He takes the trouble of pressing his most charming self and using the name of the Church to get what he needs.

Diplomacy 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Now whether or not he gets it, Robert arrives two hours at least before the appointed time to take the trouble of watching who arrives. He chooses best hiding place he can with a view of the road leading to the fort.

Only upon the appointed time will he appear to Cimri.

Sovereign Court

Male Ifrit crossblooded sorcerer (Rakshasa/Efreeti bloodline) 1

Darkin watches the others mill about, enter the fort and such, and he chuckles. the whole situation was dull to him. When can i start killing things? He thought.

Darkin approaches the front gate and glances in, seeing who has entered the fort already before he makes his way in himself.

Sovereign Court

Male Ifrit crossblooded sorcerer (Rakshasa/Efreeti bloodline) 1

sorry, forgot to do this before

Darkin thinks for a moment. the dark creature inside of him stirs and wreathes.
1/day untrained knowledge use
Know(history): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

however, even the dark soul inside him knows nothing of the origin of this tower...
Darkin moves into the Fort, not particularly keeping to the shadows... his eyes would glow anyways.

Dark Archive

Male Soldierborn Hp 14/14 Ac 18 TouchAC 10 FlatFlood 18 Fort: 5,Reflex 0,Will 0 ]Fighter [Polearm] Speed] 20ft

Solider #12 known as Argog approached the derelict building, slowly pulling scimitar and slinging shield into place under his cloak. He kept two of his arms out where they could be seen, one used the Fauchard as a walking stick more or less.

Seeing another walking in, he followed suit, head covered with helm, mind calm, and for all the world a simple, normal soldier. The soldier might be down on his luck, but he was there, and had skills that might be called upon.
He already started composing the data in his mind, trying to figure out exactly what he would say in the letter back to the Commisarate.


Shadow's Status

Fort Estazano - Late Afternoon

Alexander steps into the ruins and calls out, "Hello? Is anyone else here to see about a certain job from a certain woman?"

Robert, in the shadows of the second floor remains still and silent. A single man and one he does not recognize. The man sits and waits patiently, after all he is an hour early.

Fort Estazano - Dusk

At dusk, two warriors stroll in, each within minutes of the other. Alexander stands and they see him. What no one sees yet is a woman. A tension fills the silence, after all none here know each other or why they are here.

A minute later yet another man arrives, this one some planar crossbreed. He grins at the gathered warriors and the wizard? man dresses like a wizard anyway. His grin seems to ease the tension though it does not start any conversation.

From his vantage point on the second floor Robert sees yet another arrival, an Efreet by the looks of it. This one Robert has seen around the city, unlike the other two, though he has never interacted with this being directly. Robert considers heading down now, after all, that's four more besides himself. Cimri must be here soon enough.

Then out of the corner of his eye he sees Alicarus, the Ripper! The Aasimar is heading up the path to the ruined Fort with of all things a bloody Tiefling!

OK, proceed with the RP!


Shadow's Status

Last Stand Tavern heading to Fort Estazano

Castiel:
Castiel Vasago wrote:
"Where, exactly are we going? He opens the door with another smile and holds it open for her. Not that I'm not enjoying the mystery of it all".

"We are heading to a location outside of the city, a ruined Fort, to have a chat about what needs to be done. There should be no prying eyes or perky ears there to listen in on our conversation. After all, we don't want our target to get wind of what will son take place do we?"

As you get outside of the city, Cimri lights a torch so she can see the path better. She turns to you, "Tell me about you, what expertise do you have that he called you in?"


For the GM

Spoiler:
What is Ripper doing here??? Cimri what have you gotten yourself into this time??? Way too much people for a 'simple job.'

The moment Ripper enters the gathering, Robert decides to break the ice so to speak. Without exiting the shadows Robert declares rather loudly, "Gentlemen, I assume we are all here for the same thing. The job, yes?"


Male Human Antipaladin of Urgathoa (Knight of the Sepulcher) 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 16, Touch 11, Flat-Footed 15 | Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +3 | Init: +1 | Perception +0

Vadim enters to find someone waiting, though not the someone he was expecting. Hmmmm, what to do about this... "Greetings!" he calls out after a moment. "I don't suppose the name Cimri means anything to you, does it?"


Bard 2| 15/15 hp| Init +5| Darkvision 60 | Per +6| AC 16| 13T| 13 FF| +1 F| +6 R| +5 W| acid 5; Cold 5; elec 5| Performance 13/13| Glitterdust 1/day spells: 1st: 3/3; 0: 5 at will
DM Vengeant wrote:

Last Stand Tavern heading to Fort Estazano

** spoiler omitted **

"We are heading to a location outside of the city, a ruined Fort, to have a chat about what needs to be done. There should be no prying eyes or perky ears there to listen in on our conversation. After all, we don't want our target to get wind of what will son take place do we?"

As you get outside of the city, Cimri lights a torch so she can see the path better. She turns to you, "Tell me about you, what expertise do you have that he called you in?"

Conversations with Criminals:

Castiel chuckles and follows the path. He smirks and casually takes the torch from her hand, standing just close enough to give an appearance of togetherness. He leans in close and takes a slight breath, as though scenting her perfume. Then, he gives a small smile. I'm from Westcrown. And, I've survived recent... events. He gives a slight self-deprecating chuckle. I specialize in convincing people to do things they don't always want to do. Forceful negotiations, and such. To be honest, I'm a little surprised that he's heard of me. I try to be discrete in my work.

diplomacy for wooing?: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29


Alexander Malicdor, NE Male Human Necromancer Lv 1 | HP: 11/11 (NL 0) | AC: 12 (+8 with spells 19AC)(11 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: -3, SM: -3 | Speed 30ft | Bolster (8/8) Command Undead (8/8) | Spells 1st 4/4 Cantrips N/A | Active conditions: NA

Looking around and not seeing anything, Alexander finds a suitable place and sits down, waiting to see who else arrives for this gathering.

Looking up when he sees two men in thick armor coming out from somewhere, one from within the fort itself, he stands to greet them. "Greetings." He dusts himself off. "Looks like we are here for the same reason though. A job from a Miss Cimri, I assume."

He looks towards both of them and appraises them somewhat. Hm, one is clearly a priest of Asmodeus, and the other... Oh? Is he a warpriest of Urgathoa? Didn't think I would meet someone else that is interested in Necromancy. He thinks. Walking forward he offers his hand for a hand shake to the Urgathoan follower. "Who would have known that there was someone else interested in the school of Necromancy as well. It is quite nice to meet you."

Though above assumes that you two have your unholy symbols showing though. >.>


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Antipaladin of Urgathoa (Knight of the Sepulcher) 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 16, Touch 11, Flat-Footed 15 | Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +3 | Init: +1 | Perception +0

Vadim doesn't have his unholy symbol out, but he does have a large ornate scythe

Vadim grins. "It seems that she's been recruiting more than just myself. Splendid! I haven't had brothers in arms since I left my homelands" He breaks out in a short, deep laugh. "Did the scythe give me away?" He grabs the robed man's hand and shakes it vigorously. "Vadim Graveseeker, knight of House Greyend and of the most glorious Pallid Princess. A pleasure to meet you."

Sovereign Court

Male Ifrit crossblooded sorcerer (Rakshasa/Efreeti bloodline) 1

Darkin frowned. None of these paltry skum seemed to have recognized him well, it all was expected when you never talked to anyone...

Darkin strides up to the two men whom he caught the word Necromancy from.
"... and of the most glorious Pallid Princess. A pleasure to meet you."

Darkin chuckles. "oh, a blackgaurd? One of the famous Anti-paladins? why I'd never have though to meet one, T'is an honor my good sir." Darkin smiles, lieing through his teeth.
bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Darin's cat eyes flash, and their pupils dilate to thin lines.


Male Human Antipaladin of Urgathoa (Knight of the Sepulcher) 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 16, Touch 11, Flat-Footed 15 | Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +3 | Init: +1 | Perception +0

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Vadim laughs. "Now what's with that look? No need to fake smiles with me! We're all here to do a job right? All the more reason to be friendly with each other." He offers his hand to the cat-eyed man. "What should I call you friend?"

Sovereign Court

Male Ifrit crossblooded sorcerer (Rakshasa/Efreeti bloodline) 1

Darkin scowls internally, how had he seen so well through my lie?

Darkin, of the Burningwood family. You may have heard of them? if not, don't bother. they are an... annoying bunch. I mean ,just look at me! born from a tiefling mother, no idea who my father was! Then I have sorcerer powers in a family of conjurer wizards... Just don't bother looking them up will you?"
Darkin seems quite passionate about talking down about his own family.


Male Human Antipaladin of Urgathoa (Knight of the Sepulcher) 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 16, Touch 11, Flat-Footed 15 | Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +3 | Init: +1 | Perception +0

"Ah, I see. I'm afraid I'm not terribly familiar with the local nobility. I've only arrived from Ustalav a few weeks ago and I know little of the Chellish noble families. But say no more. Say, if conjuration isn't your thing, have you considered exploring the wonderful realms of raising the dead?"

Sovereign Court

Male Ifrit crossblooded sorcerer (Rakshasa/Efreeti bloodline) 1

Darkin laughs, I may try, but ultimately it comes to what powers manifest themselves inside me. I'm barely am able to throw balls of force! my blood has been so muddled I can not say what I am entirely.


Male Human Antipaladin of Urgathoa (Knight of the Sepulcher) 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 16, Touch 11, Flat-Footed 15 | Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +3 | Init: +1 | Perception +0

"You're you of course! What else could you be?" He grins widely. "I don't suppose any of you fine gentlemen know who else might be coming to our little meeting."


Alexander Malicdor, NE Male Human Necromancer Lv 1 | HP: 11/11 (NL 0) | AC: 12 (+8 with spells 19AC)(11 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: -3, SM: -3 | Speed 30ft | Bolster (8/8) Command Undead (8/8) | Spells 1st 4/4 Cantrips N/A | Active conditions: NA

Alexander slightly grimaces and smiles slightly as he shakes the antipaladin's hand. Yeouch! He has a strong grip. He waves his hand to the side to regain a bit of feeling from the pain. "Well, I am not a follower of Urgathoa myself, but! I do prescribe to her... Knowledge of undead. Personally, I follow the god of magic, Nethys." He flexes his hand a couple times and continues. "Yes, indeed. It is a beautiful weapon, suitable for such a warrior. And my name is Alexander Malicdor of House Malicdor." He looks around and notices the ifrit arriving.

Looking at the strange Ifrit introduce himself, he nods his head. More people with grandiose family names. Where did Cimri find all of us?

Knowledge Nobility on House Greyend: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Knowledge Nobility on Burningwood Family: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Alexander seems to have an inkling about the families both the Antipaladin and the Ifrit are talking about. He then sighs, thinking about the situation. What kind of job is Cimri exactly gathering all of us for? A Antipaladin, a Cleric of Asmodeus, A Necromancer, and a Ifrit... Sorcerer? Yes, he did mention that. Sheesh. Who else will arrive? And what kind of job will this be? As he looks up, he turns to the others. "Has anyone seen anyone else come up the path to the fort on their way here?" He asks honestly.

Sovereign Court

Male Ifrit crossblooded sorcerer (Rakshasa/Efreeti bloodline) 1

the buringwood family:
a well known family of conjurers that have a reputation of sleeping with outsiders of all kinds

Darkin nods. "I've spotted a few, not too many but a few..."


Alexander Malicdor, NE Male Human Necromancer Lv 1 | HP: 11/11 (NL 0) | AC: 12 (+8 with spells 19AC)(11 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: -3, SM: -3 | Speed 30ft | Bolster (8/8) Command Undead (8/8) | Spells 1st 4/4 Cantrips N/A | Active conditions: NA

He sighs and frowns. "Hm, so that is at least two more to this little group. Plus Cimri. Is she planning on raiding some sort of Dungeon? Is that why we were told to meet up at this fort?" As Alexander wonders out loud as he looks down toward the ground.


Male Human Antipaladin of Urgathoa (Knight of the Sepulcher) 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 16, Touch 11, Flat-Footed 15 | Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +3 | Init: +1 | Perception +0

Vadim nods. "Even if you don't follow the lady, I'm happy to know anyone who understands the truths about undeath. And Nethys is a fascinating chap. Duality is such an intriguing concept."

House Greyend:
Alexander has never really heard of House Greyend, but given what Vadim has already said, they're likely one of the smaller houses that control portions of Ustalav's countryside.


Just watching you guys make conversation as my cue hasn't arrived yet.

Dark Archive

Male Soldierborn Hp 14/14 Ac 18 TouchAC 10 FlatFlood 18 Fort: 5,Reflex 0,Will 0 ]Fighter [Polearm] Speed] 20ft

Argog, strange that he called himself that, stood nearby. Looking around he threw back his cloak showing all four arms, and himself ready for war, letting it fall back into place he smiled behind his helm. "I am Argog, follower of the Godclaw, and I am here to assist those who would bring the glory of Asmodius back to the populace.

Looking around the room, he slowly pulled out his holy symbol, so that it didn't looking threatening, ruby red was the metal, and forged from blood it had been. It echoed his dedication, as Hell truly was a place that provided laws.

The placement of his interjection was supposed to cause some unrest, but only for those that would not heed the call of the Lord of Hell.


Shadow's Status

Fort Estazano - Dusk

As you begin to speak to one another, yet another set of "men" head through the ruined gate. One is a Tiefling his heritage is as obvious as the sun in the sky, the other could pass as human but there are some telltale signs that give away the fact that he is an Aasimar! Together, they seem quite the odd couple.

"It can be no coincidence that you are all here this night. Cimri has recruited you all to complete some sort of job yes?..." states the Aasimar. The tiefling next to him remains silent.

As he scans the group his eyes come to rest on Robert and he frowns, "What are you doing here?"


Shadow's Status

Conversations with Criminals:
Cimri shrugs, "Don't ask me how he did, I don't know much about him myself, at least not yet. I just know this is my big chance and I don't want to blow it".

She stops and turns to you, "You are awfully close to me...".

You are almost there, you are cresting the hill where the ruins are situated.


Emerging from the shadows of the 2nd floor, Robert, a man wearing black robes, flashes Ripper a crooked smile. "Why the same reason you are here, dear Ripper?"

"You didn't think you're all the man, Cimri, needs? Or desires?"


Bard 2| 15/15 hp| Init +5| Darkvision 60 | Per +6| AC 16| 13T| 13 FF| +1 F| +6 R| +5 W| acid 5; Cold 5; elec 5| Performance 13/13| Glitterdust 1/day spells: 1st: 3/3; 0: 5 at will
DM Vengeant wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Tiptoe Through the Tulips:

Castiel smiles, the earnestness of youth, so full of vim and vigor. I completely understand. I was the same way when I was first starting out. He takes a slight step back, enough to give her space, but still give the appearance of being a couple. I apologize if I have over-stepped my bounds or made you uncomfortable. I simply thought it look less suspicious if we appeared as a couple, walking through the night towards a secluded redezvous. After all, I am a lone man, you a lone woman. It would be.. unseemly if I did not act as your escort. We are far less likely to raise eyes this way.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20


Alexander Malicdor, NE Male Human Necromancer Lv 1 | HP: 11/11 (NL 0) | AC: 12 (+8 with spells 19AC)(11 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: -3, SM: -3 | Speed 30ft | Bolster (8/8) Command Undead (8/8) | Spells 1st 4/4 Cantrips N/A | Active conditions: NA

Seeing others arrive, Alexander again appraise their appearance. Setting his gaze upon the four armed man, he wonders what made him. What in Lamashtu's womb decided to spawn that? It looks human, but has two pairs of arms. Calls himself Arnog, and follows the Godclaw chapter of Hellknights?

Then looking upon the arrived odd couple, he can tell both have the blood of outsiders. Hm, one is a Tiefling, and the other a Aasimar. The tiefling seem to be an alchemist of some sort. So expect explosions around him. The aasimar though, seems to be nicked named the "Ripper". Might have something due to that spiked chain he carries. He sighs. Two, no, three more people appeared. That makes it a total of seven now. Why so many people? Are we going to raid someplace that is rather protected?

Listening to the bickering of the aasimar and the priest, he rolls his eyes. "I think you two should not bother with the woman that is to become our employer. And try to at least discern what kind of job needs at least seven people. We're clearly going to raid someplace with how many people are here now." He calmly states.


Male Human Antipaladin of Urgathoa (Knight of the Sepulcher) 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 16, Touch 11, Flat-Footed 15 | Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +3 | Init: +1 | Perception +0

Vadim looks over the new arrivals one at a time, his lips turned up in a small smile, but otherwise unreadable. "Quite the gathering. I hadn't expected so many. I was expecting some mischief or a bit of intimidation. This looks like something considerably bigger. And with such an interesting bunch too..." His smile widens. "No matter! I'm sure things will become clear soon enough."

He walks up to Argog and offers his hand. "Greetings Argog, follower of the Godclaw! I am Vadim, follower of Urgathoa. How do you do? Are those arms natural or magic of some kind? Or perhaps alchemical. They look like they could be grafted on."

He barely gives the four-armed man time to answer before he steps over and offers a hand to the tiefling and the aasimar. "And greetings to you two as well! Please, call me Vadim. Who do I have the great pleasure of speaking to?"


Alexander Malicdor wrote:


Listening to the bickering of the aasimar and the priest, he rolls his eyes. "I think you two should not bother with the woman that is to become our employer. And try to at least discern what kind of job needs at least seven people. We're clearly going to raid someplace with how many people are here now." He calmly states.

With the patience of a parent listening to a child, Robert smiles at the man.

"You will, of course, excuse us. Ripper and I have some matters to settle, matters that involve our mutual friend. Unless, of course, you wish to relinquish any claim, dear Ripper?"

Robert stares at Ripper intently, smiling as if he has all the cards in the deck.


"And just in case you are all still wondering what the job is, bear this in mind, it will most likely requires subtlety, muscle and a certain level of ruthlessness."

Robert grins at Ripper, "At least, that's what Cimri likes in bed...."

Sovereign Court

Male Ifrit crossblooded sorcerer (Rakshasa/Efreeti bloodline) 1

Darkin, seeing that everyone seems to have lost their interest with him, slinks back and just watches the others.


Alexander Malicdor, NE Male Human Necromancer Lv 1 | HP: 11/11 (NL 0) | AC: 12 (+8 with spells 19AC)(11 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: -3, SM: -3 | Speed 30ft | Bolster (8/8) Command Undead (8/8) | Spells 1st 4/4 Cantrips N/A | Active conditions: NA

Alexander slowly brings a hand up to the bridge of his nose, and begins rubbing while looking towards the ground. Damn it. We have a priest here that cares more about what is going on under sheets than what ever task at hand... And honestly, that sounds like a terrible joke waiting to happen.

He lets out a slight 'tsk' as he turns away from the squabbling bachelors to the antipaladin. "Indeed Vadim. But it can't come soon enough."


Male Tiefling Alchemist (Grenadier) 2
Spoiler:
HP: 17/17 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | CMD: 14 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +2 | Init: +4, Perception: +7

Listening to the others talk amongst themselves, the tiefling finally speaks up as Vadim addresses him. "My name is Pelleas Markov, of House Markov of Cheliax; I have traveled here from Egorian, at the behest of the Lord Mayor. This... Cimri, whomever she is, has contacted me for some sort of assignment. I do not know if she is allied with the crown, or believes I am some sort of mercenary." Pelleas is dressed in sensible, if a bit extravagant, Chellish finery adorned with his house's sigil, which quite clearly doubles as a lab coat. His face is caked with ash and dust, and he smells faintly of brimstone. "Truth be told, I would rather I were back at my laboratory in Egorian, but my father believed my business here was important. Regardless, the sooner this 'Cimri' character shows, the better."


Male Human Antipaladin of Urgathoa (Knight of the Sepulcher) 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 16, Touch 11, Flat-Footed 15 | Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +3 | Init: +1 | Perception +0

"So many nobles! It feels like I can't walk ten steps without bumping in to some distant relative to someone important. What an amusing country!"


Alexander Malicdor, NE Male Human Necromancer Lv 1 | HP: 11/11 (NL 0) | AC: 12 (+8 with spells 19AC)(11 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: -3, SM: -3 | Speed 30ft | Bolster (8/8) Command Undead (8/8) | Spells 1st 4/4 Cantrips N/A | Active conditions: NA

Lowering his hand, and raising an eyebrow while listening to the Tiefling, Alexander slightly tilts his head at the revelation. Huh. Another well off family. Or maybe a merchant family like mine?

He shrugs. "I don't think we're all nobles here. Most likely well off merchant families. I know my family deals with the whole lumber system. From logging, then all the way to shipping to lumber yards and everything in between." He puts a hand on his chin. "But becoming a proper Lord noble would be best. One that manages land."

Knowledge Nobility on House Markov: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

Wow, maybe our families came into contact many times?


Shadow's Status

Tiptoe Through the Tulips:
"Oh its just fine that you are close to me sugar. Men like to get close to me, very... close". She steps closer to you her lips on your ear.

"Maybe tonight we can get even closer..." Then she dances away. "But that's later and this is now. Follow me".


Shadow's Status

Fort Estazano - Dusk

The Ripper smirks, "Oh I know what she likes, who do you think gave me my nickname human. Perhaps you'd like to find out why the name stuck?" He flicks his wrist and his spiked chain dances along the ground chewing up the ear around him.

----------------

Before Robert can respond, Cimri steps into the ruins with yet another Aasimar. A handsome well dressed one at that and standing [i[very[/i] close to her.

"Boys, boys, boys. No need to fight, we are all here to work together. After all, I don't belong to anyone do I!"


Bard 2| 15/15 hp| Init +5| Darkvision 60 | Per +6| AC 16| 13T| 13 FF| +1 F| +6 R| +5 W| acid 5; Cold 5; elec 5| Performance 13/13| Glitterdust 1/day spells: 1st: 3/3; 0: 5 at will

Castiel smiles and follows Cimri. I think tonight could be rather entertaining.

The aasimar is dressed rather well in clothes of the highest fashion. He places his hand at the rapier on his hip and sketches a polite bow. Hello all, I am Castiel Vasago, at your service. He smiles again and takes in the collected group.

Intriguing caper, don't you think?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Alexander Malicdor, NE Male Human Necromancer Lv 1 | HP: 11/11 (NL 0) | AC: 12 (+8 with spells 19AC)(11 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: -3, SM: -3 | Speed 30ft | Bolster (8/8) Command Undead (8/8) | Spells 1st 4/4 Cantrips N/A | Active conditions: NA

Turning to the source of the feminine voice, Alexander watches as Cimri and another aasimar walk into the fort. Ah, finally she arrives, maybe we can.... Oh dear. Another one, and... And those two are going to go nuts over her with him.

Resisting the urge to face palm himself, he greets Cimri. "Right. Glad you...? Two could finally make it." He bows his head slightly to Castiel before continuing. "But, lets get down to business. With so many people, what exactly is this... Job you have in mind."


Male Human Antipaladin of Urgathoa (Knight of the Sepulcher) 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 16, Touch 11, Flat-Footed 15 | Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +3 | Init: +1 | Perception +0

"Gentlemen! Please, love isn't something to fight over! Even for such a lovely young woman. Love should be cherished and shared until the ends of time." He smiles so wide that his pearly white teeth almost seem to glow. "Come, we're to work together, so let us be friends!"

He spins around and bows slightly toward Cimri and the newest arrival. "A pleasure to meet you di Vasago. And a pleasure to see you again Miss Cimri. I'm am most eager to learn what plans you have for our intriguing little group."


Bard 2| 15/15 hp| Init +5| Darkvision 60 | Per +6| AC 16| 13T| 13 FF| +1 F| +6 R| +5 W| acid 5; Cold 5; elec 5| Performance 13/13| Glitterdust 1/day spells: 1st: 3/3; 0: 5 at will

Castiel smiles and maintains his close stance beside Cimri. Let them thing what they will. And, there may be benefits. Wait, what was that? Did he just calls me di Vasago? He turns to Vadim Graveseeker and throws a hand up in a mollifying gesture. Please, please, Sir Knight! I am not so important! Vasago, or Castiel, please! There is no need for titles or honorifics!

Again, he offers up another grin and leans back against a tree. Should we do introductions? Cimri and I arrived late. My fault, I assure you. I arrived only recently from Westcrown.


Alexander Malicdor, NE Male Human Necromancer Lv 1 | HP: 11/11 (NL 0) | AC: 12 (+8 with spells 19AC)(11 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: -3, SM: -3 | Speed 30ft | Bolster (8/8) Command Undead (8/8) | Spells 1st 4/4 Cantrips N/A | Active conditions: NA

Listening to Castiel's reaction to Vadim, Alexander can only help to agree. Honorifics are only in the company of nobles. Not such... Gangs like this. But... Vasago of Westcrown.... Haven't I read anything about that?

Knowledge Nobility: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16 ...Hm, I think I got a little tidbit, but I think I'll let you tell me what Alexander may have gleamed from your name Castiel. ^_^

Feeling he had a decent grasps on his possible background, or lack there of, he nods in agreement. "I believe you are right." Alexander steps forward and bows his head slightly before speaking. "I am Alexander Malicdor. I am a arcane practitioner, and specialize in necromancy. But I can be handy with a club or dagger if needed."


Bard 2| 15/15 hp| Init +5| Darkvision 60 | Per +6| AC 16| 13T| 13 FF| +1 F| +6 R| +5 W| acid 5; Cold 5; elec 5| Performance 13/13| Glitterdust 1/day spells: 1st: 3/3; 0: 5 at will

Knowledge Nobility: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
knowledge local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
no clue wht either of those gleaned but yay
A necromancer! Outstanding! I had the pleasure of meeting a truly marvelous necromancer named Harold Easterly several years ago. In Khari, I think it was. Fascinating place. His animations were quite... exhilarating.

what Alexander knows?:
um..sheesh.. idk... Castiel always attends the lavish parties of the Wiscrani elite, and he's always a welcomed sight?

Dark Archive

Male Soldierborn Hp 14/14 Ac 18 TouchAC 10 FlatFlood 18 Fort: 5,Reflex 0,Will 0 ]Fighter [Polearm] Speed] 20ft

Looking towards the mans hand he takes it in one of his own,I was born with them, Graveseeker was it? The handshake is not gentle and applies a great deal of strength though you can't really tell how strong he is?

Argog is quite literally attempting to hide his dropped jaw behind the visor of his helm, though to be quite honest he doesn't try too hard.
"If we can get around to actual buisness that would be greatly appreciated, what you choose to do to the poor fool that you trip into your bed of razor wire is up to you. However with 7 men, of various talents and builds, you will have to have something up your sleeve. That or we truly are going to be used as some sort of shock troop on a local resistance group that should be put down with hell fire."

Argog started mentally quoting and making sure that he knew who had said what so that his report could be sent back verbatim.

Sorry it seems my earlier post towards graveseeker


Alexander Malicdor, NE Male Human Necromancer Lv 1 | HP: 11/11 (NL 0) | AC: 12 (+8 with spells 19AC)(11 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: -3, SM: -3 | Speed 30ft | Bolster (8/8) Command Undead (8/8) | Spells 1st 4/4 Cantrips N/A | Active conditions: NA

I meant that if you wanted to give any info or not. Didn't mean to step on toes. Alexander is the type he wants to know all about his enemies, and allies if possible. To gauge who, and how they may act towards certain things. Just being meticulous.

Here's what Castiel may know of Alexander.

Knowledge Nobility:
House Malicdor is a decent well off family that resides within Remesiana. Has their fingers in different lumber trades and might be looking to expand into other trades.

Knowledge Local:
Alexander himself is the second eldest of the House Malicdor Family. He has learned his arcane skill within one of the Egorian Academies there. Seems he had a single squabble with another student, but was put to rest not long after.

Alexander nods. Hm, I think I have heard of him. A welcome guest to many balls within Westcrown, possibly even Egorian too. But other than that... I can't recall. Anyway, lets listen to the people at hand...

He continues to listen to the people gathered at hand. He momentary lets out a tsk as he listens to Arnog speak. ... I can't believe I made a ridiculous pun in my own mind. In his momentary lapse passed, he regains focus and continues to listen.


DM Vengeant wrote:

"Boys, boys, boys. No need to fight, we are all here to work together. After all, I don't belong to anyone do I!"

Robert smiles, "Of course, Cimri, you sleep with whoever you wish."

He then turns to the rest of the group and sketches a gracious bow, "Robert De Longacre, a ward of The Church, at your service."

"Now that we have gotten the introductions out of the way. Cimri, tell us what this proposition you have in mind."

1 to 50 of 726 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / ...And Hell Came with Them! - DM Vengeant's Hells Vengeance Campaign Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.