Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Amgir's "Curse of the Crimson Throne" AP (Inactive)

Game Master Faelar Braegen


301 to 350 of 689 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

Nat 20 on climb check though. Nice.

GM:

Perception to check if Bloo is free or not.1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
I give Yargin a menacing glare. I angle my body so the guard cannot see my face. "You can walk away and live. Tell me where Lamm is and leave." My expression is as serious as it can be and my hand is clearly, to Yargin not the watchman, on my morning star. I am pissed.
Intimidate to convince him to leave without a fight: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


Game Master

I will assume Tyler will be climbing up as well, so here is his Climb check :

Tyler's Climb : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

You all manage to pull yourselves onto the hidden pier, or in Raz' case, into the skiff. Raz and Tyler struggle, but Caim makes it look easy.

A narrow space exists under the fishery, with about four feet of room between the floor of the building above and the languid, foamy river water below. Wooden pilings support the building, and moss and cobwebs hang thick from ropes and rusted chains between them. A wooden walkway floats on the river surface, winding along the inner wall of pilings that supports the building’s frame above, leading from the sodden barge to the east all the way west to a wooden door that leads into an understructure below the fishery’s landbound half.

Map (Sorry about the bad quality, seriously does anyone know any better ways of me doing the maps?)

Can I have Perception Checks from Caim, Raz and Tyler please?

Perception 22:
The seems to be a hidden door on the side of the hull of this big boat.

Fealix:
You cannot see Bloo anywhere, but Yargin looks like he is about to run inside in fear. He looks at you, put his hand in his pocket, see's you handling your morning star and decides to run for it. He disappears into the room and as he run the door swings open wide. Where you see Bloo, growling at you, then he barks at you ...

Bloo's Initiative : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Fealix' Inititative : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Everyone:
Could everyone put a section in your profile named "Harrow" for me please? This will contain your bonuses, what the Harrow Points can be used for and how many of them you have. It will also help you remember that you have them. Here is a recap of everyone's Harrow :

Caim : Shall help in all Knivesies fights. You have 1 Harrow Point.
Fealix : Shall help you in all encounters in the "City of Turmoil". You have 2 Harrow Points.
Raz : Shall help when you fight Verik Vancaskerkin. You have 3 Harrow Points.
Tyler : Shall help in all fights during the Shingle Chase. You have 5 Harrow Points.

Harrow Points allow you to do the following: In this book they are always Dex based. You may use a point to :

* Re-roll any one Initiative roll,
* Re-roll any one Reflex Save,
* Re-roll any one attack roll modified by Dex,
* Re-roll any one Dex based skill check.

You can use multiple points in a row to get a good result.

You can spend a point to gain a +1 Dodge bonus to Armour Class, this can be done up to 3 times. This lasts all encounter.

You can spend a point to increase your base speed by 10 for 1 encounter, this can only be done once per encounter.


Perception:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

"You.. you and the old man okay, Tyler?"


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

GM:

"Blast! He's going to warn Lamm, we must hurry. Lamm's still inside but I don't know for how long." I glare daggers at the infernal mutt before me. "Stupid animal! Out of my way!" I snarl. Then I pause for just a second. "Dear Goddess Samira. How Beautiful and lustrious you are. Bless my weapon with the power to strike down all those who oppose me. Guide my hand, and my sould and let us carve out our path together!" I cast divine favor on my morning star giving it a +1 to Hit and +1 to damage. I am ready to face this animal." I completely made up the chat for personal effect :) Also, if it is a swift or free action, I'd like to use my Harrow Point to bump up my AC 1


Game Master

I will rule that using a Harrow Point is a free action, I don't know how much time it usually takes, but hey I am the GM so I get to make the rules! :P

Fealix:
Bloo looks as terrifying as you remember him, from when you were a little Lamm. So when he charges at you your heart stops for a second, but then you remember, it is just a dog.

Dog Attack : 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

But he snaps at the air as you move your leg back just enough for the mutt to miss. Why were you scared of this mutt before?!


Male Halfling Rogue - 2

Perception1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

I look at Raz, 'My leg hurts, the fat git looks fine, apart from his arm. You? How are you going to destroy the skiff and how are we going to get back, I don't wanna swim with sharks about ... not again anyway!'


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

At game nite so I will post when I get home.


"My arm's all torn to bits, Tyler. I'm gonna try and get the skiff over to you guys so we can get back."

Raz forces himself up with his uninjured arm, unties the skiff if he can, and does his best to get the skiff over to the pier.


Game Master

Raz, it takes you a few minutes, but you manage to get the skiff to the others.


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

DM:

I snarl at the dog in disgust. "You used to be much bigger!"
I attack! 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 For:1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
I look around for the watchman. "We can do this but I will need you help. This mutt is in the way."


Game Master

Fealix:
You swing your Morning Star and it connects with the mutts shoulder, it yelps in pain, but continues to stand there fighting. It tries to bite you in retaliation.

Bloo Attack : 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Bloo Damage : 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

It does not just try, it manages to bite you on the leg, with quite a bit of force too. As you look around the guard is starting to come out of the hiding, but seems reluctant to fight, as of yet. But he does draw his weapon, a longsword.


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

GM:

*Hissss* I attack again:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 For:1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 "Stupid dog." Hopefully that did the trick. If so I look for the where Yargin went.


Game Master

Fealix:
With a heavy slump, Bloo hits the floor, leg smashed and bleeding. There is no sign of life coming from it.

A single desk sits in the middle of this room, a moldy chair pushed up against the far side. A small pile of ratty furs and straw is heaped under the table.

Map

There are 4 doors in this room that lead out of it and all of them are closed. There is no way of determining which one he fled through, although you are certain it was the wall on the northern wall, as you did not see that door move at all. That was the only door you would have had had a glimpse of and that would not have been much of it.


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

GM:

When we met with Yargin earlier, which door did he go through then when he went to speak with Lamm. This was on our first visit.


Game Master

Fealix:
Ah, Touché! Yargin went through the door in the North Eastern corner. The guard has approached you now, "I always thought this was weird ... this building is supposed to be abandoned, yet there is a legitimate business operating here ... I will need to check this out with you." He finally seems willing to help you.


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

GM:

I nod to the watchman. "I was surprised also. Come I have a hunch its this way."
I lead him through the northeastern door. As we move I begin an incantation. "Sweet and lustrous maiden Samira, extend your mercy to your wounded servant and heal me so that I may carry out your will." Cure light wounds. 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 I push on as I cast. I merely glance over the room looking for the most likely route Yargin took. What is in this room almighty GM?


Game Master

Fealix:
There is a small corridor no more than 10 feet long once you leave this door and at the end there is another door.

The floor here is slick with seawater, bits of seaweed, and fish blood—the air is thick with the accompanying scent. Wooden catwalks to the north and south allow access to the western part of the fishery, while the floor here is only five feet above the river below. An open bay to the south allows direct access to the sloppy, muddy water, while to the northwest stands an immense ten-foot-tall wooden vat, its sides caked and waterproofed with tar. Inside is a foul-looking mixture of chum, seawater, and who knows what else. To the east are stacked many barrels and crates, each marked in paint with a fish. Nearly two dozen small hammocks hang from under the catwalks, each with its own ratty blanket and pillow.

Map

You can see a total of 8 children working here and an one eyed Half-Orc, who you would remember as giggles. He looks up at you, "So ... yur de reezun dat cowud ran fru ere?! WE AS INTRUDAS, GET DEM YU LAZY BRATZ!" He then straps a shield to his left arm and starts to swing his flail around in his right.

Intimidate (on the children) : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

The children don't seem to understand what he is saying, more surprised that someone has made it passed the terrifying Bloo.

Giggles Initiative : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Fealix Initiative : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Guard Initiative : 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Caim, Raz and Tyler you can all hear shouting and running around coming from what appears to be directly above you. Including the following statement : "WE AS INTRUDAS, GET DEM YU LAZY BRATZ!" If you look up you will see a 5 foot x 10 foot hole in the ceiling above you with a chain hanging through it. The only way to get to the hole is with the skiff that Raz has brought to you and climbing up the chain will get you into the room above. Raz remains in the skiff and Caim is having to crouch as his head would hit the ceiling otherwise, as there is only a 4 foot gap between the ceiling and the under-pier.

I love how everyone is doing their spells, the appearances and descriptions are amazing!


Male Halfling Rogue - 2

I look up and see the hole in the ceiling, 'Should we go up and see whats going on or go through that door,' I point to the door at the end of the walkway, ' and see whats there? We could even split up and do both, but I dont like that idea.'


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

GM:

How are the kids positioned? I want to charge this SOB but I need to know if I have a clear path.


Game Master

Fealix:
There are 3 Children in squares F9-F11, that are stirring the large vat with long wooden poles. 1 in M7 and another in M10 that are sweeping the floor. I in G8 and another in I8 sorting carrying extra fish. The last child is in F8 carrying fish to the vat.

Giggles is in J7. The walkways along the side of the room, are actually stairs heading down. At the moment you are 10 feet up, the stairs take you down to the floor level. You could jump, but that would hurt. Either way, there will be no chance of engaging him in close quarters this round.
I hope all that made sense, I will put the children and Giggles on the map when I get a chance.


Female Human Bard/2

GM, Fealix:

Sorry for being absent... So... Need a some bardic performance to assist with your plans?


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

GM:

Ah hell I will give it a shot. It is a long stride but I am gonna jump. I smile maliciously. "Giggles! It's good to see you again. You will pay for what you have done to me!" I move towards the railing and drop to the ground.
Acrobatics to ignore the first 10 feet of fall damage. DC15:1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15Ah Hell yeah!
I drop to the lower level into J10. I square off with Giggles. I look to the other kids in the room. "Listen kids, we are here to liberate you and bring Lamm to justice. I have defeated the stupid dog Bloo with ease and now I will do the same to Chuckles here. So just sit tight, stay out of the way, and enjoy the show."
Diplomacy to keep the children from getting involved:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
I glare at my foe and shout an incantation. "By the power of my voice imbune with the will of the lustrious Samira you will fall before me!" Casting Command on Giggles, The command is Fall: He must make a Will Save DC 14 or fall prone on his turn.


Game Master

Iolana:
Bardic Performances are always needed. Just say who you would like to be with and we shall jump you in. Also, if you choose Fealix, could you give me an Initiative roll please?

Fealix:
Will Save : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

You see a small rectangle hole in the floor and through the hole you can see Caim, Raz and Tyler. They seem to be quite hurt.

The children stop working and watch you shout at Giggles. The guard starts to walk around the walkway to come down and makes it to square N11.

Giggles stands there laughing at you for a second, "Sameera, wot sort of stuupid name is dat? Ha, Ha, Ha! Whoah!" but falls to the group as if chains were pulling him down.

Well done in making the check and luckily Giggles rolled a Natural 1. Maybe the Dicebots don't hate you all?


"You up for it, Caim? I'm feeling mighty weak, but it sounds like the kids are going to be forced to fight, so I'm going anyway."


Male Human Magus 2

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 15

'Yes, please, do keep on insulting me, we all know it's because you're jealous that I am taller than you can ever hope to be, runt. It takes a real brave man to insult an injured person who can't properaly retaliate!' Caim growled at Tyler, while he tried to shift himself into a more comfortable position, cursing under his breath when he jarred his injured arm. 'What was the city thinking, letting something like that run amok in their waters? Foolish kids going skinny dipping would be killed by the dozen!'

His good hand removed his sash from around his waist, and the magus tied it into an improvised sling, keeping his arm steady so that any movement from him would be less likely to jar his arm. Scowling at his right arm, and its condition, Caim reached his left hand to his blade and pulled it free from its sheath, with some awkwardness, as it had clearly had his right hand in mind for its use.

'I doubt I'll be up to much... It's a real struggle to stay awake right now... Though if you have no issue with burning the little terrors, I could likely manage a single spell... I'd rather not though...'

As he spoke, Caim found himself repeatedly blinking his eyes, swaying on the spot, similar to how one would appear when they hadn't gotten any sleep for an extended period of time and were struggling to to fall asleep on their feet. Clearly, now that the adrenaline from wrestling with the shark was gone, his body was trying to tell him that he needed rest and recuperation.


"I got something that might help." Raz says as he struggles to get his pack off without moving his bitten arm too much. He reaches in a pulls out a small vial for Caim, Tyler, and himself. The vials are filled with a pale blue liquid and marked with a staff that has a snake wrapped around it. "Drink this and give the vials back. It tastes like berries, so don't worry about it tasting nasty."
He's handed out his Cure Light Wounds potions. They are the only ones he has brewed.

Pulling the stopper out with his teeth, Raz drinks the potion quickly. He clenches his teeth in pain as his arm heals completely.
Cure Light:1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

Iolana and GM:

Okay Iolana, here are two ideas I have for you. First: You could have followed Fealix out to the alley and helped him apprehend your little stalker. At which point Fealix would be on his best behavior. When Fealix realizes he can’t get any info out of the boy, he will pass him onto Iolana rather than torture and kill the poor child. Then I proceed as I have done to the point I am at now. You can then join Fealix whenever you’ve dealt with the boy in your way and caught up.
Second option: You lose Fealix in the tavern and you wander a bit. Checking on the fishery you will likely hear a commotion and then you investigate and tada you arrive. Now be warned. I post a lot and I am really trying to keep this thing going so I will continue to battle. Cool?

I smile as Giggles goes down. Noticing the others in the floor I shout to them. ”I have the watch with me! Wait at the skiff and make sure Lamm doesn’t escape!”

GM:

I square off with Giggles. I charge him. ”Your in the way worm!” I attack.
Giggles is prone. This means he is at a -4 to AC against melee – 4 to hit with melee. He will provoke an attack of opportunity to stand.
Attack with Morningstar:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 For:1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Game Master

Fealix:
With a sickening crunch, your Morning Star connects with Giggles' chest and somehow the man is still able to laugh about it. Although he appears to be in a lot of pain and you can see blood start to come out of his mouth. The guard carries on moving along the walk way and makes it to the next corner.

Giggles laughs manically, "Finally, a reel fite!" and then he tries to stand up ... have at him Fealix.


Female Human Bard/2

GM, Fealix:

Yeah, doing a wandering about to not see Fealix rough up a kid is probably a good idea... And that line is just about perfect for something Iolana can do.

Crouching beside the entrance, Iolana smirks when Fealix charges his foe.

[ooc]Iolana Initiative[/oo] 1d20 ⇒ 14


Male Halfling Rogue - 2

'Who are you calling a runt, you fat git?! Your the one who broke the wooden walkway. Anyway being small has its advantages, like I don't have to crouch to fit under here.'

I take the vial that Raz is offering, unplug the stopper and drink the liquid slowly.

C.L.W1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

I stretch my leg as I start to feel it repairing itself until I can feel no more pain. 'Mmm, I always like your berry drinks and they have a remarkable healing power, this one being no different. Could I taste Strawberry in this one? Thanks for the drink Raz.' I hand the vial back to Raz.

I look up when Fealix shouts, 'We will stop him don't worry, he won't escape past us. Come down once you have finished up there!'

With that I walk over to the door at the end of the pier and get ready to open it, waiting for Raz and Caim to back me up.


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

Iolana:

Thats cool. I was hoping to not have to do what I did but whatever.

GM:

Okay as far as I know, for the stand up from prone he still suffers the -4 to his AC against the attack of opportunity. I attack again. "Stay down!"
Attack.1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 For:1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Awe man I hope with the AC penalty that blow hits.


Game Master

Iolana:
So you were not with Fealix when he had the incident with the kid? Feel free to act the last 2 turns that you would have had.

Also I have asked everyone else to, so will ask you too. Could you please put a post in your profile called Harrow? This is for your benefit and mine. You have the following details to put in there :

*Shall help you when you fight Vreeg.
*You have 4 Harrow Points.

Harrow Points allow you to do the following: In this book they are always Dex based. You may use a point to :

*Re-roll any one Initiative roll,
*Re-roll any one Reflex Save,
*Re-roll any one attack roll modified by Dex,
*Re-roll any one Dex based skill check

You can use multiple points in a row to get a good result.

You can spend a point to gain a +1 Dodge bonus to Armour Class, this can be done up to 3 times. This lasts all encounter.

You can spend a point to increase your base speed by 10 for 1 encounter, this can only be done once per encounter.

Fealix:
You are correct, while someone is standing up, they still suffer the penalty for being prone. As it is the act of standing that provokes and they are not up yet.

With a swing of your Morning Star you break Giggles' nose and he remains on the floor, motionless and lifeless. The kids around you all look in shock and start to run, but then a group of children run into the room from the North-Western door. They are all looking scared and some of them start to circle behind you, trying to keep to the walls.

The guard makes it down the stairs, but seeing a group of scared children, he sheaths his blade.

GM Eyes only:

Disguise : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Initiative : 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Iolana and Fealix Perception, DC : 10:
One of the children circling Fealix, is not a child at all. He is in fact an adult Gnome. Fealix you would recognise him as Hookshanks, another of Lamm's lackies.


Female Human Bard/2

GM, Fealix:

Iolana Perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

First Round Actions
Iolana starts a bardic performance, Fascinate in an attempt to pacify the occupants in the room so that Fealix has a level playing field, and also to keep possible innocents from being harmed should he immediately engage in combat. The Will Saving Throw for Iolana's Fascinate is 14.

Second Round action
Seeing that Fealix immediately dove into melee, if any of the children broke free of the hold on her Fascinate, and are attempting to engage, or back up Fealix's opponent she will cast Unwitting Ally Will DC 13 to give Fealix an opportunity to flank.

"There is a gnome among these children," Iolana observes. "They've innate magics! Exercise caution!"

Iolana Knowledge Local (Humanoids) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

Iolana and GM:

Perception:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
I scan the childen in the room. Hearing Iolana mentioning the gnome within the crowd of kids I smile in amuzment. "Ah Hookshanks. It has been a long time indeed." I continue to look for the gnome but am unable to locate him. "Why don't you come out and face me? Afraid? I don't blame you. These kids are your shield." I pause and grin widely and maliciously. "So long as they want to stay slaves." I begin to look at the kids. I put my foot down on the head of the dead orc and point my bloody morning star at the kids and start to pan the crowd with it. "On this weapon is the blood of Bloo the mongrel and the fearsome...Giggles..." I say the name with disgust."Your freedom kids is coming. I have one question. Are you all willing to stand in the way of your own freedom? Why? Fear? Of this!" I stomp hard on Giggles head. "There is the dog Bloo. Dead!" I lower my morningstar, keeping my distance from each of the kids. My expression turns strangely sad. "Freedom. All you have to do is step aside and let me have the little beast. Then I promise. Lamm and the rest of his hoodlums will pay for what they have done to you all." I look each of them in the eyes and raise my arms. I activate daylight my spell like ability to drive the impression of hope. "I have the strength to save you. But I cannot do that if you don't let me. Please let me help you. All you have to do is turn over the gnome and leave. The time is now! Make your choice! Choose your freedom!" I wait for their response. I cannot act until I find the little rat.
I am making a Diplo check but I hope my little speech adds something more. 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23


Game Master

Iolana and Fealix:
Iolana, the children all look up at you when you start to sing to them, none of them seem to move in anyway. Even when all the other children enter the room, none of them move away. It is the new set of children that move around Fealix.

The children all looked impressed with your speech and are thinking about it, when a voice comes from the middle of the crowd. "You killed my Bloo?! Impossible!" From behind you a short man darts out of the group of children with a curved dagger in hand.

Just as he is about to stab you with the blade, a bunch of the children use their brooms and pitchforks and try to hit the man. Obvious liking the idea of freedom.

Children attacks :
1 : 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4
2 : 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3
3 : 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17
3 Damage : 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

Most of the children miss, but one manages to get his pitchfork into the short man's back. He screams but carries on towards you. "I'LL GET YOU FOR THAT YOU LITTLE TWERP! BLOO WILL FEED WELL TONIGHT!" He looks very bloody.

Hookshanks Initiative : 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Hookshanks Surprise Attack : 1d20 ⇒ 14

But because of the children his aim is off and his blade misses you by a hairs width.


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

GM:

Okay I guess the little guy is right next to me. Important question. Does he countb as flanked?


Game Master

Fealix:
He is next to you, yes. But he is not counted as flanked as the children are a few feet behind him.


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

GM:

My ability to hit sucks and this guy is small. Since the kids went before him I am going to hold action until either one of the kids or the watchman flanks with me.
That'll give each of us a bonus to hit.

I smile and call out to the kid who hit the little rat. "Good! See it can be done! Come on we can take him! Then you can take back your freedom!"
I glare at the gnome. "You are such a fool" I wait for the kids to move in.


Game Master

Iolana and Fealix:
It is Iolana's turn before the children and Hookshanks.


Female Human Bard/2

Fealix, GM:

Assuming that Hookshanks has identified himself...

Seeing that the children have made their decision to support their cause, Iolana terminates the fascinate ability of her song and uses her standard action to Inspire Courage in Fealix, for a +1 morale bonus to attacks and damage rolls.

"Children, watch and learn," she sings, "that evil men will burn. Stand tall and be forthright, and fear not the blows of the righteous."

If Fealix misses on his attack and she can aide by casting [b]Timely Inspiration[/i], an immediate action, Iolana will.


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

Gm, Iolana:

Okay I am making this post as my action AFTER the kids move to engage.
I laugh out loud. "It is over Hookshanks!"
I attack bringing my Morning Star down on the little beast.
Attack:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 For:1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 damage
Wow I may have hi even without the flank bonus. I hope between me and the kids, we put this tike down and can move on.


Game Master

Iolana and Fealix:
The tallest child who struck Hookshanks before will move in and attempt to hit him again, with all the other children in awe.

Child Attack : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

But fearing what might happen to him if Lamm finds out what he has done, that thought flashes across his face for a second. But he lunges at the Gnome anyway, but obviously that thought put him off as he missed his target this time.

But Fealix spins his Morning Star around and brings it into the side of Hookshank's head, which removes his head from his shoulders. The small body slumps to the floor, while the head rolls down the hole.

The guard walks over to Fealix, "A Gnome in all the children, how did you both see him?"

Caim, Raz and Tyler, you all see a head fall through the ceiling and land into the water with a small splash. Caim you think it is a child's head, but Raz and Tyler both know it belonged to Hookshanks, the evil Gnome who used to beat them. Whether they say or not is up to them though.


"Damn, we're missing out on revenge! They already killed Hookshanks, who knows if Lamm is next?"

Is there a ladder going up the hole?


Female Human Bard/2

GM, Fealix:

Iolana's performance ends with a shiver as the gnome is decapitated by the startlingly ferocious Fealix. Determined not to be swayed by the display, she walks over to the tall child with her arms out in a gesture of peace, and with her matronly figure and exaggerated maternal bent, radiates an aura of safety should any wish to embrace her.

"Do not be frightened," she states in a soothing tone. "You are liberated, now."

if needed
Iolana Diplomacy 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 well, hello natty 1, fancy seeing you here...


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

GM, Iolana:

I am hoping to hear some info from our GM soon but I will post this for now.

I look around at the frightened children and relax for a moment. One of the auras Divine Favor Fades from around me. I then smile.
Looking to the guard first. "I had heard from that there was a gnome named Hookshaks that usually hides among the kids. Trust me, I would not have come for you had I not done my homework on this place. I never make false accusations. I have been scouting this place for some time but had slipped up. That is why I came for you in such haste."

I gesture to Iolana. "The lovely maiden here with poor speaking skills at the moment is Iolana, an cohort of mine. I have a few other companions below who seem to have survived their ordeal. Taking Lamm should be much easier than I had innitially anticipated. Especially since his lackys fall so easily." I smirk at the half-orc giggles. "Now, we have little time to loose. Lamm could be attempting to escape as we speak. We should keep moving."

I turn to face the audience of Children. I pat the tall boy who helped me with Hookshanks on the shoulder. "You have the makings of a great "hero"" I say this with mild sarcasm but it is likely the boy would not notice. I turn to address the rest of the youth present. "You see. Change has come. There is no longer reason to fear. Your suffering is coming to an end. Now I need to know, where has Lamm gone too? We must stop him here and now or this incursion would have been for nothing. Once you tell me you are free to leave. I would prefer you leave with all due haste as I wish for none of you to get hurt during this liberation. The dog Bloo is no more so you have a clear path to the exit."
Diplomacy to be awe inspiring and to plant the seeds for future minions to aid in world domination. Or simply to just find out where Lamm is and get the kids to leave. 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

After I finish speaking I look down the hole at the others. "We've dealt with three gaurds but Yargin escaped us. We have a watchman with us too. Lamm may try and escape. Did you succeed in disabling his craft?"


Game Master

Fealix and Iolana:
The tall boy looks to Iolana with her arms held out and a tear wells up in his eye, he then looks to Fealix after his speech. "Yargin is hiding in his office ... up there." He points to a door on the stairs in the South Western corner of the room. "Watch out for his acid!" With that the kids all start to rush out into the streets.

Caim, Raz and Tyler:
There is no ladder to get up to the hole, just the chain hanging through the middle of it. You suddenly hear a splash from the other side of the door and some rustling, like someone is trying to hide something ... but why would they hide it in water? Also, you haven't seen any sign of Yargin down here.


Male Halfling Rogue - 2

'We will get Lamm, he deserves to die by our hands for what he has done to us!' Hearing the splash, I beckon Raz and Caim over and slowly open the door. I keep hold of my daggers and look inside.


Game Master

Caim, Raz and Tyler:
As you all look into the room through the gap, you see Lamm trying to move some stuff. Raz and Tyler, you know from passed experience that this is probably stuff his "little Lamm's" stole.

The air in this large room is somewhat chilly and stinks of the river, no doubt thanks to a huge opening in the floor that drops away to the river shore five feet below. Several pilings emerge from the waters to support the roof above, with mossy ropes slung between them. In two places, rusty manacles hang from the ropes over the water. Two five-foot-wide walkways cross the hole’s edge to the other side of the chamber, where a collection of old cabinets, lockboxes, and piles of clutter are strewn about. Chipped porcelain plates, a cracked goblet, badly rusted silverware, an old wooden shield with a crossbow bolt embedded in it, the odd dinged helm, and other “treasures” litter the floor of this entire chamber. Three tables, their tops heaped with additional clutter, stand amid this mess, while just west of that a wooden door seems to provide access to a walled-off section.

There is also a large hole in the floor and inside you can see an alligator. Lamm doesn't seem to have noticed you yet.

Map


Male Halfling Rogue - 2

With a rush of anger I charge forwards, the scars on my back as painful as the day they were made.

Im charging Lamm, if you allow it.

Charge attack1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Damage1d3 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Sneak attack1d8 ⇒ 8


Game Master

Tyler, I will allow it as you were looking at him and there was nothing in your path. You were part way through the door anyway.

Before Caim or Raz are able to move, Tyler rushes in and sticks one of his daggers into Lamm's back. There is a shout grunt of pain and Lamm falls to the floor, bleeding and motionless. Gobblegut looks up out of the water and swims to the edge of the hole.

Raz and Caim, just your Surprise round actions and then we will roll initiative.

WOW!Lamm was taken down in 1 hit?! Nobody mess with the short man!

301 to 350 of 689 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Amgir's "Curse of the Crimson Throne" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.