Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Amgir's "Curse of the Crimson Throne" AP (Inactive)

Game Master Faelar Braegen


551 to 600 of 689 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Holding his dagger in a more defensive way, Raz moves next to Tyler and attacks the imp.

Combat Expertise: -1 Attack/+1 Armor Class
Dagger:1d20 + 2 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 2 - 1 + 1 = 15
Damage:1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Game Master

As Raz moves in to strike at the foul devil he hears a screech from above which puts him off just enough to miss his target. Looking up he see's a flock of flying creatures, but what are they?

Moments later one of the creatures swoops down and tries to bite at the Imp. It looks like a dragon, but is no bigger than a cat. (Landing in E, 0)

Bite Attack : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

The little Dragons bite makes contact but doesn't seem to hurt the Imp at all.

The Imp turns around and attempts to sting the Dragon in retaliation.

Sting Attack : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Sting Damage : 1d4 ⇒ 4

The attack makes contact and the little Dragon screech's in pain.

Another Imp see's Iolana on her own and flies over to her to try and sting her.

Sting Attack : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Sting Damage : 1d4 ⇒ 4
Iolana, could you please roll me a Fortitude save DC : 13?

The Imp ends up next to Iolana, but provokes from Fealix as it flies past. From F, 4 - C, 4


Female Human Bard/2

Oh boy, my best save! What do i gots, 0? yerp... Iolana Fortitude save vs. DC 13 1d20 ⇒ 5 all right! fail by 8!


Game Master

Iolana:
1d2 ⇒ 2 You feel a fire burning deep inside you and it racks you with pain and you begin to lose feeling in your fingers. You take 2 points of Dexterity damage.

Arcana : DC 15:
These little Dragons are Psuedodragons.


Female Human Bard/2

Iolana Kn. Arcana 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 okay, today is not my day with the dice, apparently...


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

Noticed my profile isn't updated. I am not sure what my specs are. I will update when I gets home.


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

Aright Updated to Fealix level 2. Now Thwaping time
Fort Save:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Hissing in pain at the sting I swing at the little monster
Mass o bonuses
+1 Str
+1 BAB
+1 Masterwork
+1 Crowd Control
+1 Lovely Bard Song
+1 Divine Favor
Total = +6 to hit.
Attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Damage:
+1 Str
+1 Lovely Song
+1 Divine Favor
For:1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Male Human Magus 2

My name is CAIM, not AIM. Silly foo'

Knowledge - Arcana: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12 Oh, great and powerful Dicebot, have I offended thee? If so, just tell me how I can gain your favour once again! I'll gladdly sacrifice Tyler on your name! I miss the natural 20, followed by the natural 20, followed by max damage possible...

My blood feels as though it is turning to fire, maybe my love of casting spells using the draconic tongue is coming around to turn me into a great winged reptile... I don't wanna be no dragon... I'm happy as I am; and I am...

'...I AM A SEVÍRÉ!' Caim bellowed, seemingly at random, before thrusting his bastard sword at the nearest imp.

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 No really, Dicebot; I'll pay you to be nice to me. Oh, and to be nice to Iolana too, since watching her rolls has become depressing... Money, favours, anything! GIMME A BREAK!

Perhaps because of the pain that his blood had become, or maybe his temporary insanity included temporary blindness, but Caim's jab missed. By miles. To the point where the only way it could have been worse was if he were to accidentally stab himself.

Blinking in shock, Caim eyed his sword warily, before looking at the chaos that had erupted.

'Where'd the midget dragons come from?'


"Somehow I don't think calling them 'midgets' is a good idea!" Raz calls to Caim as he watches the tiny dragons in wonder...


Male Halfling Rogue - 2

ignoring Caim's question i focus on the imps that have foolishly started a fight with us. why are the dragons here though?

fortitude1d20 ⇒ 2

i take a quick step between 2 of the imps so that one is between Raz and me, before slashing at it with both of my blades.

dagger attack1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
dagger attack1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
dagger damage1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
sneak attack1d8 ⇒ 7
1 bleed

5 ft step to e1


Game Master

Tyler:
1d2 ⇒ 2You feel a fire burning deep inside you and it racks you with pain and you begin to lose feeling in your fingers. You take 2 points of Dexterity damage.

Just as Tylers blade makes its way to the Imp, he can see some of its wounds start to heal up. Maybe because of this, but the Imp doesn't fall from the attack. A different Imp tries to attack Fealix :

Sting Attack : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

But its attack fails to get through his armour, again. This Imp must be a young one if it can't control its tail well.

The last Imp tries to sting Tyler with its tail, seeing that he has just hurt its friend.

Sting Attack : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Sting Confirmation Attack : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Sting Damage : 1d4 ⇒ 3

The Imp sticks its stinger into Tylers side with such force that it looks extremely painful, but in fact it hurts a lot less than one would think.

Tyler, can I have another Fortitude save DC : 13, please?

The other Dragons surround the Imps, making it so there is an Imp between them and either one of their own, or one of you.

Sting Attack : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Sting Attack : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Sting Attack : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Sting Attack : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Fortitude Save : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Fortitude Save : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

A couple of the Dragons manage to strike at the Imp and successfully hit, then Imp next to Iolana fall asleep and floats to the ground. You can hear a little purr like snoring coming from it with the occasional cackle.

Round 3 :
Raz
Dragon4
Imp 1
Imp 4
Tyler
Dragon 2
Caim
Imp 3
Fealix
Imp 2
Dragon 3
Dragon 5
Dragon 6
Iolana
Dragon 1

Round 3 Map

The Red border means its sleeping.


These dragons are one of the rare examples of Paizo art I don't like.

With Tyler on the other side of the imp, Raz takes a chance and attacks with his dagger!

Combat Expertise
Dagger:1d20 + 2 + 2 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 2 - 1 + 1 = 22
Damage:1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Human Magus 2

Ok, dude, I get that you shrunk the icons to show they're midgets, but please stop it. I shouldn't have to squint at the icons, before giving up and opening the bestiary just to look at the pretty pictures so that I can tell what it is that I'm looking at. All I can see is a red blob and a slightly pinkish blob... and that's with the webpage zoomed right in AND putting on my glasses. I honestly couldn't tell which was which. The descriptions in your posts tend to convey the point well enough, they're small.

Caim swung his bastard sword at the imp he'd previously struck, a sense of confidence eminating from his body language.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

However, partway through his swing, he noticed the lil' dragons moving into flanking formations, including himself and his comrades as fellow flankees. This display of strategy by the small winged lizards shocked him to the point that he aborted his attack and stared in shock.

'Wow... there's something you don't see every day.'


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

I am pissed. It shows on my face as my fury mounts. "Foul beast! Taste my wrath!" Rage I let loose on my foes attacking the imp before me. Add +2 to hit and damage for rage, Drop AC by 2
Attack:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 For:1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


Game Master

GM Rolls:

Imp 1 Attack : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Imp 2 Attack : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Imp 2 Damage : 1d4 ⇒ 3
Imp 3 Attack : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Imp 4 Attack : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Dragon 1 Attack : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Dragon 2 Attack : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Dragon 3 Attack : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Dragon 4 Attack : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Dragon 5 Attack : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Dragon 6 Attack : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Imp 1 Fortitude : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Imp 2 Fortitude : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Imp 3 Fortitude : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Imp 3 Fortitude : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

The injured Imp whips his tail at Tyler, but fails to find a spot that is fleshy enough to strike. A different Imp see's the other fail at stinging this small person, so it attempts to jab its tail into him, but also fails.

The Imp that Fealix brutally attacked lets out an agonising scream and whips his tail again, but fails to exact his revenge. Each of the Dragons make an attempt to attack the Imps with their tails and most make contact, although it is obvious that the Imps are not hurt at all by the attacks. They do however, fall asleep as the Dragons tails whip them, although the one in front of Fealix wakes up as it is hit a second time and this time it manages to shake off the drowsy feeling.

Just waiting on Tyler and Iolana, then I shall up date the map. So far they are all sleeping apart from E,3. Also Tyler, I need that Fortitude save from you please.


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

There are two imps infront of me. You said one is awake, what of the other?


Female Human Bard/2

I was waiting to see if Iolana lived after every other creature under the sun having its initative before her. :P

Iolana continues her inspiring performance, draws her dagger as part of a 5' step to A3, then assumes a full defensive stance for +4 to AC as her standard action.


Game Master

The other is asleep. I do feel sorry for you Iolana, I have never known someone to have as much bad luck with the rolls as yourself. Hopefully this means that later on when it is really important you will be getting lots of high rolls!


Male Halfling Rogue - 2

fort save1d20 ⇒ 3

with my knives ready i slash at the imp between Raz and me using my right hand first.

dagger attack1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
dagger damage1d3 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
sneak attack1d8 ⇒ 5

i then step next to Fealix and spin round to slash at the imp beside me.

dagger attack1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

but i miss completely. 5ft step to d2


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

Noticing the sleeping Imp near me I smile at the easy prey. I take my time to slay the sleeping creature. Taking a Full Round to do a coup de grace. Auto hit and crit with max damage to a sleeping target. 26 damage total. That is the Fortitude DC to live if the damage alone wasn't enough to kill him though I really doubt that have more than 21 hitpoints.


Game Master

Fealix, why do you get Max Damage? I can't find that anywhere. Is it one of your abilities or am I not reading Coup De Grace right?

The Imp that was standing between Raz and Tyler, was impaled by Tyler's Dagger and is now dead, bleeding out on the ground motionless.

Round 4 Map


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

Hmm. Studying and Running Pathfinder for well over a year and I STILL can't freakin remember all the blighted rules.

Attack auto crits but I still roll for damage :p. Then foe has to take a fort save DC 10+damage dealt.

Damage = 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (4, 8) + 10 = 22


Game Master

I am the same though, I spend all my time flicking through the damn Rulebook. For your Rage did you use a normal Rage or a Controlled Rage? Also are you still in rage?

Fortitude Save : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The Imp dies at the end of Fealix' Morningstar, with a loud "CRUNCH!" Seeing its friend get attacked, the other Imp (who is awake) lashes out at Fealix.

Imp Attack : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

But it misses you by a hairs width.


Male Human Magus 2

I'm assuming that the napping Imp at Iolana's feet is NOT the one just coup de graced. Otherwise I've somehow failed at life, the universe and everything. 42!

Caim noticed the sleeping Imp, which was at Iolana's feet before her moving away, gave a small smirk whilst taking a small step towards the prone body, and thrust his sword into its skull.

Coup de Grace attempt: 2d10 + 1 ⇒ (3, 1) + 1 = 5

In his haste to end the Imp whist it was vulnerable, his stab wasn't as accurate as it could have been, and Caim could tell that the cut was nearly as bad as it could have been.

...HAHAHAHAHAHA! My luck just seems down in the pits lately, would you not agree Amgir? Maybe I really should go making sacrifices to obscure gods of luck, since you can't say THIS is due to my dice.

Alas, maybe the Imp will fail the DC 15 Fort. *snort* Hehe!


Game Master

Caim, your attack does not even leave a scratch on the Imp, who opens its eyes and stares at you.

Tyler:
You take another 1d3 ⇒ 3 Points of Constitution Damage.


Male Halfling Rogue - 2

seeing that 1 of the imps is between a dragon and me again i lunge at it with both daggers.

dagger 1 attack1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
dagger 2 attack1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
dagger 2 damage1d3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
sneak attack1d8 ⇒ 7
bleed damage : 1


Game Master

Just waiting on Raz and Iolana. Will post the actions of the Imps and Dragons after Raz.


Game Master

I shall GMPC Raz this round, to move things along.

Raz moves closer to the Imp currently still alive in front of Fealix and swipes at it with his dagger.

Dagger Attack (Combat Expertise) : 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Dagger Attack (Critical Confirmation) : 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Dagger Damage : 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

His attack is well placed, but the Imp doesn't seem hurt at all by his attack.

GM Rolls:

Imp 3 Attack : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Imp 3 Damage : 1d4 ⇒ 2
Imp 4 Attack : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Imp 3 Damage : 1d4 ⇒ 2
Dragon 2 Attack : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Dragon 2 Damage : 1d3 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1
Dragon 3 Attack : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Dragon 3 Damage : 1d3 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -1
Dragon 4 Attack : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Dragon 5 Attack : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Dragon 6 Attack : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Imp 3 Fortitude : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Imp 4 Fortitude : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

The remaining Imps lash out at the Dragons and injure a couple of them, but the same Dragons lash back with their tails and the Imps both fall asleep softly to the ground.

Iolana, your up. Hope this will help you :)


Female Human Bard/2

Iolana continues to inspire with her song, then five foots to C3 and uses her standard to raise Total Defense for +4 to AC once again.

She is now in a position to cast Timely Inspiration should Caim or Fealix's attacks fail by 3 as an immediate action.


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

I am in fact still quite angry and it is a normal angry.

Also, it seems the dragons are friendly so if I need to, I will move to gain a flank bonus on the imp with a dragon. Five foot if possible otherwise I will move through threat to do so.

I attack the attacking imp in a fury. "Die you nuisance"
Attack:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 For:1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Male Human Magus 2

Noting that his attempt at cold-hearted murder against the formerly sleeping Imp had failed, Caim shot the now awake Imp a deadpan look, before putting a finger to his lips.

'Shh... it's alright, just go back to sleep. No reason for you to wake up.'

Caim shook his head ruefully, before foregoing finesse and settled for repeatedly stabbing his sword into the prone creature.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 Should I even bother writing down the damage? *breaks down sobbing*

Yet for all of his wild stabbing, it appeared that the Imp was only mildly uncomfortable, as opposed to being in great pain, which had been the goal.


Moving forward, Raz attacks the the imp in front of Taylor.

Moving to D-1 and attacking the imp in E-2, no Combat Expertise

Dagger:1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 1 = 17
Damage:1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Game Master

I will GMPC Tyler this round as he hasn't posted.

Tyler continues with his assault on the Imp lashing out with both daggers.

Dagger 1 Attack : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Dagger 2 Attack : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Dagger 2 Confirmation : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Dagger 1 Damage : 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Dagger 1 Sneak : 1d8 ⇒ 1
Dagger 2 Damage : 2d3 + 5 ⇒ (3, 3) + 5 = 11
Dagger 2 Sneak : 1d8 ⇒ 2
2 Bleed

Raz manages to hit the Imp in front of him, but it doesn't appear to be injured by the attack. However between Fealix' anger and a couple of well placed attacks by Tyler, the Imp goes down. Leaving the one Imp in front of Iolana.

Iolana your Timely Inspiration was not used this round.

To cut it short, the Imp fails to hit any of the Dragons, but the Dragons manage to put the Imp to sleep again.

Tyler and Raz both need to move 10 feet to be within striking range of the last Imp, where as Caim and Fealix are already next to the sleeping devil.

I am so glad I rolled those attacks for a PC instead of the Imp attacking!


Game Master

Hi all, I'm very sorry about the lack of posting. Work has been hectic, new management have no idea what they are doing. I'm back now properly and ready to continue.

There is still an Imp left, which is currently asleep.

Sorry again for the delay and I promise it won't happen again.


Male Halfling Rogue - 2

i move into a position so that the enemy is between Caim and me, before slashing at it with one of my daggers.

dagger attack1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

but my dagger sticks into the ground next to the thing.

i didn't realize there was 1 left, hope this picks up again.


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

The creature is sleeping, can we just assume Coup de grace it and move on? Or am I being too pushy.


Male Human Magus 2

I opt for group Coup de Grace on this last sucker. Either way, I hold my go until after Fealix. He'll be the one to get the most out of a Coup de Grace attempt either way.


Female Human Bard/2

Kill it, killt it good because it is evil. And remember, your bard has inspire going still, so you can add that +1 to your coup de grace damage!


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

I stare at the sleeping beast as my rage subsides. "I'm done killing things for now. Let's move on, my patience is wearing thin." I casually clean my Morning Star and gesture for the guard to lead. "We are done here, lead on."


Game Master

Thats weird, everytime I pressed refresh it said no new posts, then all of a sudden there is one from Fealix from 2 days ago?! Slightly irritating.

Fealix leaves the Imp be, but Tyler still angry bends down and punctures the Imp's throat with one of his blades, whilst plunging the other blade into its chest. There is a slight wriggle, but then there is nothing. All the Dragons fly off once they see the Imp is dead, not eager to stay around too long.

The guards run up to you all shocked and speechless, obviously in awe. They carry on leading you to Citadel Volshyenek and after about 20 minutes, you arrive.

Citadel Volshyenek is located in Midland, overlooking Jeggare Harbor, where it serves as the base of operations for the Korvosan Guard. The Citadel currently operates on a skeleton crew, as almost all available guards are hard at work in the city, desperately trying to keep order. Two nervous guards stand at the entrance to the Yard, but as the queen promised, you are all expected. They quickly wave you all through, and one guard escorts you into the central keep, where a harried and tired-looking woman rises from her desk to greet you. She is an attractive, dark-haired human woman dressed in red armor.

“Ah yes—you are the ones sent by Queen Ileosa. Greetings— my name is Cressida, and heroes of your caliber are exactly what Korvosa needs now. May I have the honor of knowing your names please? You’ve been on the streets. You know better than me how bad things are out there. It’s breaking my heart to see Korvosa tear herself apart like this. Every little bit of aid we can get from upstanding citizens like you helps. If you’re willing, I’d very much like to retain your services as agents of the Guard. I don’t need to say, of course, that you’ll be well compensated for these services, what say you?.”


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

I smile at the sight of another woman in power. "I am beginning to like this town more and more." I step forward and drop down to one knee. "My fair lady Cressida. It is an honor to be working for a woman as beautiful and powerful as you. I am simply known as Fealix. I am nothing more than a humble Oracle. I request no money. I have no need of worldly processions. My ambitions are much higher and serving our fair queen is in my best intrest as is my number one desire." I stay on my knee until she acknowledges me.


Game Master

Cressida looks to Fealix on his knee, “Rise Fealix, I am flattered you think me beautiful, but I am just a woman doing her job to keep the citizens of Korvosa safe. I am glad you are willing to do this work for free, you must be a very kind person ... however I would not feel comfortable having you work for nothing. So please accept the money, if not for yourself then for me.”

“Korvosa’s got enough troubles as it is without my own men losing their way and going rogue. As much as it pains me to admit, though, this has happened several times already. Many guards have deserted their posts, more concerned about friends and family than the city. I can understand this, yet not all of the deserters have family—some of them are simply using the riots as an excuse for personal gain. One such man is Verik Vancaskerkin. Worse than a lone deserter, he’s convinced a small group of fellow guards that Queen Ileosa is going to ruin the city. Whether she does or doesn’t isn’t the point—right now, we’ve got a city-wide crisis on our hands, and I need all of my guards working with me to see us through. A deserter is worse than a lost resource—it’s an infection. I can’t afford to pull any of my other patrols off duty to deal with Vancaskerkin, and I’d rather not expose any of them to him anyway, since I neither want Vancaskerkin to infect more guards with his talk of secession, nor do I want some overly patriotic guard killing Vancaskerkin outright. I need impartial, skilled talent. Like you.”

“Vancaskerkin and his men have holed up in an abandoned butcher’s shop up in Northgate—the place was called All the World’s Meat. I need you to check out the place. Try to avoid killing any of the deserters if you can, but if you must, they brought it upon themselves when they threw in their lot with Vancaskerkin. For him, I’d really prefer it if you could capture him alive and return him to me for interrogation, but if he makes that impossible, I’ll accept his body as well. Finally, see if you can find out why Verik deserted—if there’s more to it than simple personal politics, I need to know immediately. Bring me Verik alive, and there’s another thousand gold in it for you. Dead, he’s only worth half that.”


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

I stand, my expression stern. "M'lady. These times are hard indeed. I cannot promise the man alive. I wanted Lamm alive but it wasn't to be. I will do my best but will not make any garentees." My smiles returns. "Also, you should not belittle any gift you have been given. A hard working beauty is rare. Do not think light of it." I bow


Female Human Bard/2

Iolana Kn. Local Vancaskerkin 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Iolana Kn. Local All the World's Meat 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Iolana Kn. Geography All the World's Meat 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Iolana stood back while the unstable Fealix drew all the attention to himself. Her mouth tightened at his stated desire to serve the Queen, after all, was it not awfully convenient that her supposed champions had been attacked by imps on the way to her garrison? She listened to the woman deliver the bounty and knew that had the queen really wished the man alive then she could have easily diverted any number of her Hellknights to break up this band and haul the man back to her. Only... Hellknights were not known to move silently, or be quite so disposable as a group of idiots seeking the favor of the Queen, were they?

Iolana was liking this situation less and less, but the Queen's motives were so murky she felt compelled to stay the course. Ileosa appeared from Iolana's perspective... chaotic at best, and that was no way to hold a city the size of Korvosa, even with a legion of Hellknights at your disposal...


Male Halfling Rogue - 2

i listen silently to Cressida and Fealix talking but when Fealix gives his name i give mine as well. 'i'm Tyler, i'll work for you, i need the money though.'

i stay quiet to listen to the rest of the talk, making sure not to look at Caim. 'more money if he's alive? in that case i won't kill him, i NEED that money!'

i look to Raz and Iolana

halfling:
'shall we go and get this Verik now or do you want to rest up first?'


Game Master

Iolana:
All the Worlds Meat, is a butchery found in Old Korvosa, but you are not sure where exactly. Verik Vancaskerkin rose through the ranks to Watch Sergeant quickly, but once the King died he disappeared with some men, as Cressida mentioned. Little more is known about him.

"If you want somewhere to stay for the night I can find you some room here or speak to a friend of mine that owns a tavern called "The Three Rings Tavern", it is found in Five Corners. If you choose the tavern that could be your head-quarters and I will see if I can set up a line of credit for you."


Female Human Bard/2

Halfling:

"I would prefer calmer heads than this one," she nods toward Fealix, "determining our future in this."

Iolana responds to Tyler in kind and nods toward Fealix during.

"I believe that we may be able to find our own accommodations, but we thank you for the recommendation, Mistress." Iolana tires to be diplomatic. "And for the opportunity."

Iolana Diplomacy 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Iolana Bluff 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


Male Aasimar Oracle(Planar and Possessed) lvl 1 Barbarian(Urban) lvl 1 Total lvl 2

I stand Yay for posting! "I too have my own accommodations but I can perhaps be persuaded to stay here if it were with the right company of course."
I give her my most alluring and charming smile.
Diplomacy to Seduce....only character I have ever made like this hehe:1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22


Female Human Bard/2

Actually I think it is bluff to seduce, but it's up to the DM ultimately. Diplomacy is first impressions, not lasting ones... then again... *laughs*


Game Master

Iolana, Cressida looks at you and nods. As she is about to speak Fealix speaks up, she looks at him with a hard smile on her face. The smile of someone who has seen many hardships and only wants things to improve, "What company would that be; my red skinned man?"

She has adjusted a step on the "friendship" scale and is obviously interested, but I will say you would have to make another roll, to see if you can get her to act on those interests. My first time having to include this into a campaign, so making sure I get it as realistic as possible.

Caim, you still here?

551 to 600 of 689 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Amgir's "Curse of the Crimson Throne" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.