Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

All's Well that Ends in a Well, V.2

Game Master Choon


901 to 950 of 1,210 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

RA T1 | RA T2

I did it. You're up.


Warpriest 6 / Rogue 3 | HP 46/47 | AC 21 : TAC 16 : FAC 15 : CMD 17 AC 25 : TAC 20 : FAC 15 : CMD 21 | Fort +7 : Reflex +7 Will +9 | Perc. +13 : S.M. +8 : D.D. +14 | Initiative +5 | Move 30' : Swim 30'
Resources:
Smite 1/1 : Fervor 6/7 : Blessings 6/6 : Spells divine favor, divine favor, hide from undead, liberating command, remove fear, burst of radiance, burst of radiance, lesser restoration, defending bone
Conditions: none. Current buffs: defending bone (25).

Is the damage from the bites bludgeoning damage?


Warpriest 6 / Rogue 3 | HP 46/47 | AC 21 : TAC 16 : FAC 15 : CMD 17 AC 25 : TAC 20 : FAC 15 : CMD 21 | Fort +7 : Reflex +7 Will +9 | Perc. +13 : S.M. +8 : D.D. +14 | Initiative +5 | Move 30' : Swim 30'
Resources:
Smite 1/1 : Fervor 6/7 : Blessings 6/6 : Spells divine favor, divine favor, hide from undead, liberating command, remove fear, burst of radiance, burst of radiance, lesser restoration, defending bone
Conditions: none. Current buffs: defending bone (25).

"Aah! Bludy tings!"

escape artist: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

Catarya shakes off the creatures and dodges aside.

acrobatics to tumble: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17
Moving 15' south.

Catarya looks up towards the ceiling to see if there may be more of the creatures.


Female Half-Orc Paladin (Holy Tactician) 5 // Skald (Battle Scion) 2 -- Current Teamwork Feat: Lookout | HP*:47/47 | AC*:24/13/22 CMD*:23/21 | Saves: F11/R7/W9* +2 against 1st fear save (War Prayers) | Init:5 | Senses: Darkvision, Perception:6 | Sense Motive:13 | Raging Songs:12/15

I attack the same leech again, hoping to smash it to bits so it can't bite Zadira.
flail flanking: 1d20 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 4 = 14
She swings wide.


RA T1 | RA T2

Bites tend to be bludgeoning, yes. I think. I can see an argument for slashing too.
Looks like they're B/P/S. That's a fun fact.


Warpriest 6 / Rogue 3 | HP 46/47 | AC 21 : TAC 16 : FAC 15 : CMD 17 AC 25 : TAC 20 : FAC 15 : CMD 21 | Fort +7 : Reflex +7 Will +9 | Perc. +13 : S.M. +8 : D.D. +14 | Initiative +5 | Move 30' : Swim 30'
Resources:
Smite 1/1 : Fervor 6/7 : Blessings 6/6 : Spells divine favor, divine favor, hide from undead, liberating command, remove fear, burst of radiance, burst of radiance, lesser restoration, defending bone
Conditions: none. Current buffs: defending bone (25).
GM Choon wrote:

Bites tend to be bludgeoning, yes. I think. I can see an argument for slashing too.

Looks like they're B/P/S. That's a fun fact.

In 3.5 bites were always piercing. :(


Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 6 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 3 | HP 30/36 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7 | Initiative +4 | Perception +12/+14/+16: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: Detect Magic (always recast)

How big are these bad boys? Like cats, or like... bears? Also, I was assuming I was trapped up against the statue, since you said it had a high base, but if there *is* somewhere I could 5-foot step, let me know.


RA T1 | RA T2

You can totally 5' step. See map.
These leeches are medium sized, so medium dog sized? They're not small. That 2 str and con damage is not insignificant.


Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 6 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 3 | HP 30/36 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7 | Initiative +4 | Perception +12/+14/+16: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: Detect Magic (always recast)

Okay, yeah, I wanted to go backwards and get out of melee range, but I could probably squeeze between a leech and the statue if I wanted to get gross leech slime all over me.... and yeah, not saying it is insignificant, but here we are. :)

Zadira (retroactively) takes her 5 foot step, trying to slide around the statue base without touching the creepy dog-sized leech.

Which would have messed up Grelthe's flanking bonus for her second attack, but since she whiffed, doesn't matter.


Female TN Dread Gnome Ninja 6 / Slayer 3 (gestalt 1.5) | HP: 37/37 | AC: 20 (T: 16, F: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 18| F: +3, R: +9, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +14, Stealth +20 | Speed 20ft | Climb 20ft Active conditions: none. | Ki points used 0/6

Kayla freaks out some as the leeches try and latch on to her smaller body. quickly slicing with her blades trying to hack a path away from them.

attack 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
attack 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

crit attack 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

damage 1 yellow: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 1) + 2 = 7
damage 2 yellow: 1d4 ⇒ 3

total 10 damage to yellow do not think there is sneak attack damage here

Kayla slices at the leech as she tries to maneuver to the south.

never did get to answer about port peril, maybe later I have to get to work


RA T1 | RA T2

You were attacked mid conversation so answers may come later. :)


male hobgoblin fighter (mutation warrior) 5 // warpriest of Apollyon 1 / barbarian (urban) 1 | HP 27/49, rage 3/8, mutagen 0/1, +4 Str/-4 Int, -2 Str, -2 Con | AC 21 (23), T 12, FF 19 (21) | F +8, R +3, W +3 (+4 vs fear) | CMB +9, CMD 21 | Spd 20' | Perc +10 | Init +6

Melkar attempts to shake the leech off himself.

cmb-str damage: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 8 - 1 = 16

Is that a standard or move action?


RA T1 | RA T2

It's essentially a grapple check, so standard action


Female Half-Orc Paladin (Holy Tactician) 5 // Skald (Battle Scion) 2 -- Current Teamwork Feat: Lookout | HP*:47/47 | AC*:24/13/22 CMD*:23/21 | Saves: F11/R7/W9* +2 against 1st fear save (War Prayers) | Init:5 | Senses: Darkvision, Perception:6 | Sense Motive:13 | Raging Songs:12/15

I think that's everyone?


RA T1 | RA T2

One leech down with a one-two punch from Grethle and Zadira while the two walking buffets slip from their customers. Kayla puts a hurt on another slug, but it doesn't quite fall.

8d20 ⇒ (7, 10, 9, 4, 10, 2, 8, 11) = 61

Kayla gets an AoO vs green and Melkar gets one vs. orange.

The leeches assail the defenses of the party, but none manage to land a hit Because I used all my luck on the last round.
Party up! Map Updated!


Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 6 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 3 | HP 30/36 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7 | Initiative +4 | Perception +12/+14/+16: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: Detect Magic (always recast)

Zadira attacks blue.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Wow. I think that when I was sliding around the statue, I accidentally stepped on the leech, and it creeped me out so much I lost my focus.


Warpriest 6 / Rogue 3 | HP 46/47 | AC 21 : TAC 16 : FAC 15 : CMD 17 AC 25 : TAC 20 : FAC 15 : CMD 21 | Fort +7 : Reflex +7 Will +9 | Perc. +13 : S.M. +8 : D.D. +14 | Initiative +5 | Move 30' : Swim 30'
Resources:
Smite 1/1 : Fervor 6/7 : Blessings 6/6 : Spells divine favor, divine favor, hide from undead, liberating command, remove fear, burst of radiance, burst of radiance, lesser restoration, defending bone
Conditions: none. Current buffs: defending bone (25).

Catarya moves up behind the leech attacking Zadira. "Yah, I'm coming."

She taps herself with her hand and there is a brief flash of violet-white light.

Using Fervor to cast a spell as a swift action. Casting divine favor on myself.

She stabs at the leech with her new magic dagger.

To hit bonuses: +2 flank, +2 divine favor, -4 fighting defensively
Damage bonuses: +1 enhancement, +2 divine favor, -1 STR Damage, +1d8 sneak

+1 dagger: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1d8 ⇒ (5) + 2 + (5) = 12


Female Half-Orc Paladin (Holy Tactician) 5 // Skald (Battle Scion) 2 -- Current Teamwork Feat: Lookout | HP*:47/47 | AC*:24/13/22 CMD*:23/21 | Saves: F11/R7/W9* +2 against 1st fear save (War Prayers) | Init:5 | Senses: Darkvision, Perception:6 | Sense Motive:13 | Raging Songs:12/15

Grelthe swings at the leech to her south east (purple)
flail attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
flail damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Female Half-Orc Paladin (Holy Tactician) 5 // Skald (Battle Scion) 2 -- Current Teamwork Feat: Lookout | HP*:47/47 | AC*:24/13/22 CMD*:23/21 | Saves: F11/R7/W9* +2 against 1st fear save (War Prayers) | Init:5 | Senses: Darkvision, Perception:6 | Sense Motive:13 | Raging Songs:12/15

And a 5 foot step to the east.


Warpriest 6 / Rogue 3 | HP 46/47 | AC 21 : TAC 16 : FAC 15 : CMD 17 AC 25 : TAC 20 : FAC 15 : CMD 21 | Fort +7 : Reflex +7 Will +9 | Perc. +13 : S.M. +8 : D.D. +14 | Initiative +5 | Move 30' : Swim 30'
Resources:
Smite 1/1 : Fervor 6/7 : Blessings 6/6 : Spells divine favor, divine favor, hide from undead, liberating command, remove fear, burst of radiance, burst of radiance, lesser restoration, defending bone
Conditions: none. Current buffs: defending bone (25).

It's just a jump, to the left...


Female Half-Orc Paladin (Holy Tactician) 5 // Skald (Battle Scion) 2 -- Current Teamwork Feat: Lookout | HP*:47/47 | AC*:24/13/22 CMD*:23/21 | Saves: F11/R7/W9* +2 against 1st fear save (War Prayers) | Init:5 | Senses: Darkvision, Perception:6 | Sense Motive:13 | Raging Songs:12/15

and then a step to the ri-i-i-i-i-ight!


male hobgoblin fighter (mutation warrior) 5 // warpriest of Apollyon 1 / barbarian (urban) 1 | HP 27/49, rage 3/8, mutagen 0/1, +4 Str/-4 Int, -2 Str, -2 Con | AC 21 (23), T 12, FF 19 (21) | F +8, R +3, W +3 (+4 vs fear) | CMB +9, CMD 21 | Spd 20' | Perc +10 | Init +6

Melkar sets to eradicating the bugs now that he is free.

AoO vs orange+rage+mutagen: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 2 + 2 = 25
damage+rage+mutagen: 2d4 + 14 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1, 3) + 14 + 2 + 2 = 22

regular attack+rage+mutagen: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 10 + 2 + 2 = 29
damage+rage+mutagen: 2d4 + 14 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4, 4) + 14 + 2 + 2 = 26

If I killed orange with the AoO, my regular attack will be vs. green.


Female Half-Orc Paladin (Holy Tactician) 5 // Skald (Battle Scion) 2 -- Current Teamwork Feat: Lookout | HP*:47/47 | AC*:24/13/22 CMD*:23/21 | Saves: F11/R7/W9* +2 against 1st fear save (War Prayers) | Init:5 | Senses: Darkvision, Perception:6 | Sense Motive:13 | Raging Songs:12/15

Don't forget your STR damage affects your attacks too. I don't think it would have made a difference in this case though.


Female TN Dread Gnome Ninja 6 / Slayer 3 (gestalt 1.5) | HP: 37/37 | AC: 20 (T: 16, F: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 18| F: +3, R: +9, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +14, Stealth +20 | Speed 20ft | Climb 20ft Active conditions: none. | Ki points used 0/6

AoO attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Kayla turns into a cute little whirlwind of blades attacking the green one.

attack 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
attack 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
damage 1: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
damage 2: 1d4 ⇒ 3

stepping back to gain some tactical advantage back to back with Melkar.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Half-Orc Paladin (Holy Tactician) 5 // Skald (Battle Scion) 2 -- Current Teamwork Feat: Lookout | HP*:47/47 | AC*:24/13/22 CMD*:23/21 | Saves: F11/R7/W9* +2 against 1st fear save (War Prayers) | Init:5 | Senses: Darkvision, Perception:6 | Sense Motive:13 | Raging Songs:12/15

I assume Kayla's attacks were on the light green one. I've updated the board. Reminder: Leech AC 11, HP 19


1 person marked this as a favorite.
RA T1 | RA T2

Chop chop squish squish and leeches be dead. Well, some of them. The others attempt to eats yous alls.

6d20 ⇒ (1, 12, 2, 7, 5, 4) = 31

But they can't seem to hit you all of a sudden. For some reason. Who knows why. The universe certainly doesn't.

Party up! :)


Warpriest 6 / Rogue 3 | HP 46/47 | AC 21 : TAC 16 : FAC 15 : CMD 17 AC 25 : TAC 20 : FAC 15 : CMD 21 | Fort +7 : Reflex +7 Will +9 | Perc. +13 : S.M. +8 : D.D. +14 | Initiative +5 | Move 30' : Swim 30'
Resources:
Smite 1/1 : Fervor 6/7 : Blessings 6/6 : Spells divine favor, divine favor, hide from undead, liberating command, remove fear, burst of radiance, burst of radiance, lesser restoration, defending bone
Conditions: none. Current buffs: defending bone (25).

"Can't be tat tough! Let's finish off te wounded ones!"

Catarya thrusts at one of the leeches with a dagger.

I think they are almost dead so I'm not fighting defensively this round. Aiming at light blue.

To hit bonuses: +2 flank, +2 divine favor, -2 TWF
Damage bonuses: +2 divine favor, -1 STR Damage, +1d8 sneak

masterwork dagger: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 12 + 2 + 2 - 2 = 19
damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1d8 ⇒ (3) + 1 + (4) = 8

If Light Blue is now dead, I will 5' step north and stab at purple. I have moved my icon. Otherwise I will continue attacking Light Blue (in which case please move my icon back). This is with the magic dagger.

+1 dagger: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 12 + 2 + 2 - 2 = 27
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1d8 ⇒ (4) + 2 + (4) = 10


RA T1 | RA T2

Catarya takes out two on her own, tying Melkar in the count.


Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 6 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 3 | HP 30/36 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7 | Initiative +4 | Perception +12/+14/+16: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: Detect Magic (always recast)

Removed dead leeches.

Zadira casts Burning Hands and holds it, then walks over and releases it on the yellow and red leeches. (Aiming the cone to not hit Melkar.)

Burning Hands: 4d4 ⇒ (4, 3, 1, 3) = 11

That knocks out the yellow one. Removed.


Female Half-Orc Paladin (Holy Tactician) 5 // Skald (Battle Scion) 2 -- Current Teamwork Feat: Lookout | HP*:47/47 | AC*:24/13/22 CMD*:23/21 | Saves: F11/R7/W9* +2 against 1st fear save (War Prayers) | Init:5 | Senses: Darkvision, Perception:6 | Sense Motive:13 | Raging Songs:12/15

Grelthe roars in approval as Catarya finishes off the one in front of her, and she turns the momentum off her swing to attack the leech to her north east (pink).
flail attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
flail damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


male hobgoblin fighter (mutation warrior) 5 // warpriest of Apollyon 1 / barbarian (urban) 1 | HP 27/49, rage 3/8, mutagen 0/1, +4 Str/-4 Int, -2 Str, -2 Con | AC 21 (23), T 12, FF 19 (21) | F +8, R +3, W +3 (+4 vs fear) | CMB +9, CMD 21 | Spd 20' | Perc +10 | Init +6

Melkar swipes at the red one, hoping to finish it off.

attack+rage+mutagen-str damage: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 2 + 2 - 1 = 24
damage+rage+mutagen-str damage: 2d4 + 14 + 2 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (4, 2) + 14 + 2 + 2 - 1 = 23


Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 6 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 3 | HP 30/36 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7 | Initiative +4 | Perception +12/+14/+16: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: Detect Magic (always recast)

Red one was toasted... removed.


Female TN Dread Gnome Ninja 6 / Slayer 3 (gestalt 1.5) | HP: 37/37 | AC: 20 (T: 16, F: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 18| F: +3, R: +9, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +14, Stealth +20 | Speed 20ft | Climb 20ft Active conditions: none. | Ki points used 0/6

dang worm, leave me alone! Kayla yells at the slug before her, slicing at the thing.

attack 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
attack 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

damage 1: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
damage 2: 1d4 ⇒ 3


RA T1 | RA T2

The party quickly wipes out the remaining leeches. A further search of the room reveals the skeleton of a dead adventurer lies in a secret chamber underneath the statue. It wears chainmail and has a longsword and a short bow, in addition to a belt pouch containing 30 gp and a gem worth 50 gp.


Warpriest 6 / Rogue 3 | HP 46/47 | AC 21 : TAC 16 : FAC 15 : CMD 17 AC 25 : TAC 20 : FAC 15 : CMD 21 | Fort +7 : Reflex +7 Will +9 | Perc. +13 : S.M. +8 : D.D. +14 | Initiative +5 | Move 30' : Swim 30'
Resources:
Smite 1/1 : Fervor 6/7 : Blessings 6/6 : Spells divine favor, divine favor, hide from undead, liberating command, remove fear, burst of radiance, burst of radiance, lesser restoration, defending bone
Conditions: none. Current buffs: defending bone (25).

Catarya scans the area and looks over the items.

Detect magic just in case.


RA T1 | RA T2

No magic, unfortunately.


Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 6 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 3 | HP 30/36 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7 | Initiative +4 | Perception +12/+14/+16: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: Detect Magic (always recast)

Zadira gives 6 gold to everyone, adds the belt pouch and gem to her inventory, and leaves the chainmail, longsword, and shortbow for the party to carry or sunder as desired.


Female Half-Orc Paladin (Holy Tactician) 5 // Skald (Battle Scion) 2 -- Current Teamwork Feat: Lookout | HP*:47/47 | AC*:24/13/22 CMD*:23/21 | Saves: F11/R7/W9* +2 against 1st fear save (War Prayers) | Init:5 | Senses: Darkvision, Perception:6 | Sense Motive:13 | Raging Songs:12/15

Grelthe will stuff the chainmail in Gelver's backpack as well, then smashes the weapons to bits.
Who got bit? Considering the type of damage, maybe we should go sleep it off. I have a few healing spells left, and one casting of Lesser Restoration. Or I can cast Restful Sleep when we get to camp, so we will heal twice as much in one regular 8 hour sleep.

I believe sleeping for 8 hours under Restful Sleep is the same as a full day of rest, which should restore 2 ability points of damage, but the spell does specify hit points, so maybe I am misreading that? GM call.


Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 6 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 3 | HP 30/36 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7 | Initiative +4 | Perception +12/+14/+16: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: Detect Magic (always recast)

Good idea. And then we can talk about ... how we can help our "guest" as well.

If no one objects, the group will return to the campsite to sleep.

I think that Kayla wanted to say something before we bed down, and we still need to talk about How we're getting cannibal boy back home to get some mental help (or if we're doing something else with him). In character, one trip (Zelkor's Ferry vs Port Peril) is much longer, but out of character, not sure it matters a lot... just up to us how we want to resolve the story.


RA T1 | RA T2

Restful Sleep only increases hp healing as it is specified in the spell.


Female TN Dread Gnome Ninja 6 / Slayer 3 (gestalt 1.5) | HP: 37/37 | AC: 20 (T: 16, F: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 18| F: +3, R: +9, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +14, Stealth +20 | Speed 20ft | Climb 20ft Active conditions: none. | Ki points used 0/6

Kayla cleans of her blades before sheathing them. well that was disgusting. she adds, not sure if what she said really was relevant to anything.

Looking at the newcomer, you need to go somewhere to get help. we can can get you out of here. and maybe back to a real city, but I would stay away from Port Peril, its not a good place for you anymore.

she eyes him up for signs of betrayal, or if his condition is being faked.

perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17
sense motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18


RA T1 | RA T2

His condition is real as far as you can tell. His eyes are never still, constantly darting to and fro. He fidgits nervously... Well. If you say so... he whispers.


Female Half-Orc Paladin (Holy Tactician) 5 // Skald (Battle Scion) 2 -- Current Teamwork Feat: Lookout | HP*:47/47 | AC*:24/13/22 CMD*:23/21 | Saves: F11/R7/W9* +2 against 1st fear save (War Prayers) | Init:5 | Senses: Darkvision, Perception:6 | Sense Motive:13 | Raging Songs:12/15

I'm happy to return to the campsite to sleep, I will cast Lesser Restoration on Catarya Zadira today (and then Melkar tomorrow, so everyone should be back to normal by tomorrow).

Back at the campsite, Grelthe will try to hunt for rabbits with her javelin
survival: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16
javelin attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
confirm crit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
damage: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 3, 1) = 5

...when she gets back to camp (success or failure on hunting), she will sing a folk tune about a family torn apart by the secrets they kept from each other.
sing: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 6 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 3 | HP 30/36 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7 | Initiative +4 | Perception +12/+14/+16: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: Detect Magic (always recast)

(I still have 2 con damage from earlier.)

Also like the guilt-trip folk song. Zadira will consider revealing her own secrets as well. ;)
... After Kayla.

What a beautiful voice you have, Grelthe.


Female Half-Orc Paladin (Holy Tactician) 5 // Skald (Battle Scion) 2 -- Current Teamwork Feat: Lookout | HP*:47/47 | AC*:24/13/22 CMD*:23/21 | Saves: F11/R7/W9* +2 against 1st fear save (War Prayers) | Init:5 | Senses: Darkvision, Perception:6 | Sense Motive:13 | Raging Songs:12/15

Oh I will cast Lesser Resto on you today then, I forgot Catarya can do it herself.


Warpriest 6 / Rogue 3 | HP 46/47 | AC 21 : TAC 16 : FAC 15 : CMD 17 AC 25 : TAC 20 : FAC 15 : CMD 21 | Fort +7 : Reflex +7 Will +9 | Perc. +13 : S.M. +8 : D.D. +14 | Initiative +5 | Move 30' : Swim 30'
Resources:
Smite 1/1 : Fervor 6/7 : Blessings 6/6 : Spells divine favor, divine favor, hide from undead, liberating command, remove fear, burst of radiance, burst of radiance, lesser restoration, defending bone
Conditions: none. Current buffs: defending bone (25).

Let's keep the shortbow. It's worth more than silver pieces.

When Catarya returns to camp, she goes aside and meditates for a time, while playing with her pouch of small bones. She then chants for a few moments and lays her hands across her chest.

Preparing lesser restoration and remove fear with my new spell slots. I'll cast lesser restoration on myself to get rid of CON damage. I'll also use a CLW (using up magic weapon) for healing. While I'm at it I'll use the pearl of power to get my divine favor slot back.

lesser restoration: 1d4 ⇒ 3
CLW: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Catarya then turns to the frightened man.

"Here, tis will help."

She takes her holy symbol and places it against the man's forehead while speaking a few words.

Casting remove fear on the guy.

"Tere. How does tat feel?"

Anyone else need healing?


Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 6 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 3 | HP 30/36 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7 | Initiative +4 | Perception +12/+14/+16: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: Detect Magic (always recast)

I'm still down 8 hit points if you have spare healing.


Warpriest 6 / Rogue 3 | HP 46/47 | AC 21 : TAC 16 : FAC 15 : CMD 17 AC 25 : TAC 20 : FAC 15 : CMD 21 | Fort +7 : Reflex +7 Will +9 | Perc. +13 : S.M. +8 : D.D. +14 | Initiative +5 | Move 30' : Swim 30'
Resources:
Smite 1/1 : Fervor 6/7 : Blessings 6/6 : Spells divine favor, divine favor, hide from undead, liberating command, remove fear, burst of radiance, burst of radiance, lesser restoration, defending bone
Conditions: none. Current buffs: defending bone (25).

Catarya presses her hand against Zadira's bite wound.

Fervor: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 5) = 10

"You complainink about tis little scratch?"


Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 6 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 3 | HP 30/36 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7 | Initiative +4 | Perception +12/+14/+16: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: Detect Magic (always recast)

Zadira grins and says Thanks.

I took off the Con damage too, in anticipation of Grelthe casting her spell on me (and since it was easier while leveling), but I can put it back if something happens in the meantime.


Warpriest 6 / Rogue 3 | HP 46/47 | AC 21 : TAC 16 : FAC 15 : CMD 17 AC 25 : TAC 20 : FAC 15 : CMD 21 | Fort +7 : Reflex +7 Will +9 | Perc. +13 : S.M. +8 : D.D. +14 | Initiative +5 | Move 30' : Swim 30'
Resources:
Smite 1/1 : Fervor 6/7 : Blessings 6/6 : Spells divine favor, divine favor, hide from undead, liberating command, remove fear, burst of radiance, burst of radiance, lesser restoration, defending bone
Conditions: none. Current buffs: defending bone (25).

For the record if we are resting you will recover 1 point overnight so even if lesser restoration only gives you back 1 point you will still be fine. And your remaining 1 point of STR damage won't do anything unless you take more STR damage.

901 to 950 of 1,210 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Choon presents All's Well that Ends in a Well: A Rappan Athuk Deathtrap, Table 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.