Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

Age of Mortals DL

Game Master JASON RODARTE

maps


151 to 200 of 235 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

Viridios shakes his head. "Lokien is right. We should make our way out of town with haste. I am sure we could all use some rest..."

When they have arrived at their destination, and have settled.

"Can you describe the box? We were bearing it, so it was large? Decorated? Elven?" Viridios asks the Herald while using his woodcarving tools to craft a six-sided wooden box.

Craft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

With a far off look in his eyes the Herald speaks Outside of the town, from fallen honor shall destiny be unfurled he says.


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

Just to be clear: are we outside the town at this point? Have we settled for the night?


Human Rogue (Unchained) | HP 9/9 | AC15 T13 FF12 | CMB +3 CMD 16 | F +0 R +5 W -1 | Init +3 | Perc +3

"Does anyone find this normal?" Lavakhat asked as she looked around from the place she had found to lay out her blanket and take a seat. "Because I can honestly say this is not normal for me..."


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

"I am not sure that he is entirely here," Viridios answers, looking at the elder and shaking his head. "Prophetic dreams, or the ramblings of dementia?"


Hps 9 AC 15 T 13 ff 12 F+3 R +1 W +5

”Girl, I think we can kiss normal goodbye.”


Amnesic Dwarf 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 17/12/14 |Init: +2 | Perc: +2 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2 | CMB: +4 | CMD: 16 | D.Axe: +4; 1d10+3| Longbow: +3;1d8|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+0| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: -1| Diplomacy:-1| Heal +2| Intimidate: -1| K.Nob/Eng/Geo: +7| K.Others:+2| Sense Motive: +6| SpellCraft: +1| Stealth: -2| Survival: +6|

Lokien sighs.

A plan to just while the night away with new found companions gone.
Just like that.

Having setup a simple pot in it simering a delicious smelling soup, he watches over it as he waits for the soup to boil.

"So what now?"


Human Barbarian (Unchained, Savage) | HP 16/16 | AC16 T14 FF12 | CMB +4 CMD 18 | F +4 R +5 W +0 | Init +6 | Perc +4

"I'm not sure what 'normal' is anymore." Kret responds as he sits by the fire, a welcome respite from the chilled desert wind.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

I thought you were outside of the inn and not out of the town yet but I could be wrong


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

THe fallen honor lays outside of the city near the border of an ancient and conquered land, 2 days away the Herald says and then awakens from his trance.


Human Rogue (Unchained) | HP 9/9 | AC15 T13 FF12 | CMB +3 CMD 16 | F +0 R +5 W -1 | Init +3 | Perc +3

"... Are we suppose to go on a quest?" Lavakhat said with a raised eyebrow. "Like in stories of old?"


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

Viridios looks at the humans and dwarves, and when he smiles it looks like his paper-like skin could crack.

"It seems so," the elf answers the young girl. "An ancient and conquered land, two days away...?"

Knowledge, History: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29


Hps 9 AC 15 T 13 ff 12 F+3 R +1 W +5

”Well, it’s not like we were doing anything spectacular at the moment. We’re all homeless, some of us on the run. Let’s get some fresh meat, sleep, and make legends.”


Amnesic Dwarf 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 17/12/14 |Init: +2 | Perc: +2 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2 | CMB: +4 | CMD: 16 | D.Axe: +4; 1d10+3| Longbow: +3;1d8|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+0| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: -1| Diplomacy:-1| Heal +2| Intimidate: -1| K.Nob/Eng/Geo: +7| K.Others:+2| Sense Motive: +6| SpellCraft: +1| Stealth: -2| Survival: +6|

We're outside the town by now. No sense staying there.

Lokien looks up as the soup begins to boil over, carefully lifting it over the fires to hang above it.

"Soup is ready. Fill your bellies and then we go towards what ever ancient land you fellas want." ladling out bowls by now.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

It will take about 2 days to get where you need to get, following directions which are vague.

You know that these lands are very close to the ancient forests of Silvanesti, at times you can see where the forest should be there are now only tree stumps.


Amnesic Dwarf 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 17/12/14 |Init: +2 | Perc: +2 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2 | CMB: +4 | CMD: 16 | D.Axe: +4; 1d10+3| Longbow: +3;1d8|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+0| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: -1| Diplomacy:-1| Heal +2| Intimidate: -1| K.Nob/Eng/Geo: +7| K.Others:+2| Sense Motive: +6| SpellCraft: +1| Stealth: -2| Survival: +6|

Knowledge (Geography) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 if it helps to shorten the path though Lokien knows not the path.


Human Rogue (Unchained) | HP 9/9 | AC15 T13 FF12 | CMB +3 CMD 16 | F +0 R +5 W -1 | Init +3 | Perc +3

Lavakhat seemed shocked when she was offered food. It just wasn't something the young woman was use to. "Oh... thank you." She said with a bit of stars in her eyes.

As they get closer to where the forest should have began Lavakhat pulled on her hood to ensure it was over her face.


Human Barbarian (Unchained, Savage) | HP 16/16 | AC16 T14 FF12 | CMB +4 CMD 18 | F +4 R +5 W +0 | Init +6 | Perc +4

Kret does his best to help Lokien navigate the unfamiliar landscape.

Survival: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

The barbarian is much better at navigation than the dwarf/


Hps 9 AC 15 T 13 ff 12 F+3 R +1 W +5

Thyll forages and hunts for food to replenish stocks while Kret determines the path.

Survival 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

Viridios is heartbroken when he sees the destruction of the forests. Born into House Woodshaper, his love for the trees runs through his blood as surely as does his magic. Still, he is comforted to be in the company of others who share his respect for nature. He thanks Thyll and Kret, without whom they would surely have lost their way...

I am not sure if I quite understand where we are: still at camp? Or on our way towards Silvanesti on the following morning? Is the old Herald travelling with us?


Amnesic Dwarf 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 17/12/14 |Init: +2 | Perc: +2 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2 | CMB: +4 | CMD: 16 | D.Axe: +4; 1d10+3| Longbow: +3;1d8|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+0| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: -1| Diplomacy:-1| Heal +2| Intimidate: -1| K.Nob/Eng/Geo: +7| K.Others:+2| Sense Motive: +6| SpellCraft: +1| Stealth: -2| Survival: +6|

The aged dwarf grumbles as he finds he cannot remember which way to go and if not for Kret and the others he would have made the journey last months instead of days...........


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

If the Herald is still with the group, Viridios continues to work on his model of the wooden box, going so far as to cast Crafter's Fortune to improve the quality of his work.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

The Herald has left the building or the encampement, which ever it might be :).


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

So I guess we are on our way to <insert vague directions or destination here>?!


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

Before he leaves the Herald leaves one more bit of information
Beware the vision I saw showed me also that the Horned Skull rises and will impact your destiny


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

As you head towards the forest a search around finds the remains of tracks left by footsteps of six people, likely the thugs that were encountered earlier back in Pashin. A short journey later the characters come across a light source in the forest leading to what looks like a clearing in the woods where an encampment has been set up.

A casual glance at the camp you see there is a large bonfire illuminating the camp. There are 9 tents set up with one tent that is larger than the other ones. Milling about you see a number of bandits milling about the camp. Its hard to get too many features. Still as you recall the average bandit looks to be wearing leather armor, have a light shield and carry a Sap, Short Sword, 2 Daggers and a Shortbow as weapons. If you want further details of what's in the camp this will involve some stealth checks.


Amnesic Dwarf 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 17/12/14 |Init: +2 | Perc: +2 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2 | CMB: +4 | CMD: 16 | D.Axe: +4; 1d10+3| Longbow: +3;1d8|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+0| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: -1| Diplomacy:-1| Heal +2| Intimidate: -1| K.Nob/Eng/Geo: +7| K.Others:+2| Sense Motive: +6| SpellCraft: +1| Stealth: -2| Survival: +6|

"Horned Skull?" he grumbles.

"Can't they just give it straight instead of hidden eaning and such." as they leave and come across the emcampment, the dwarf is still grumbling under his breath until he beholds the camp.
"Please tell me we aren't going to charge through that." he rolls his eyes believing his companions not so fool hardy.


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

"I don't think that charging would be wise," Viridios agrees. "But I am curious to know what these bandits are doing here, so near the lands of my people, and so near the minotaurs. If these are the same bandits as those we encountered at the market in Pashin, this may be an occasion to find out how and where they found the onyx statue they were attempting to sell... Perhaps we can capture a straggler, and see what we can discover?"


Human Barbarian (Unchained, Savage) | HP 16/16 | AC16 T14 FF12 | CMB +4 CMD 18 | F +4 R +5 W +0 | Init +6 | Perc +4

Kret shrugs, "They don't know we're here. I think it's best we keep it that way."


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

From a safe distance, Viridios attempts to count the number of bandits, and to recognize if these are indeed the warriors encountered in Pashin.


Human Rogue (Unchained) | HP 9/9 | AC15 T13 FF12 | CMB +3 CMD 16 | F +0 R +5 W -1 | Init +3 | Perc +3

"I could try and sneak in." Lavakhat whispered as she looked the the others. "It's best done after dark and I'm very light on my feet. See if I can find anything in the tents." She shrugged. "Or take their weapons... that would work too."


Hps 9 AC 15 T 13 ff 12 F+3 R +1 W +5

”Unless we absolutely need something from here, I think we should go around. Quietly.”


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

"You're probably right, Thyll," Viridios admits. "Perhaps I have been fighting too long. But if we don't fight the Narakans, who will?"

Viridios is obviously torn between the safer and wiser course of action, and his desire to make these bandits pay for the sufferings of the Silvanesti.


Amnesic Dwarf 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 17/12/14 |Init: +2 | Perc: +2 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2 | CMB: +4 | CMD: 16 | D.Axe: +4; 1d10+3| Longbow: +3;1d8|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+0| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: -1| Diplomacy:-1| Heal +2| Intimidate: -1| K.Nob/Eng/Geo: +7| K.Others:+2| Sense Motive: +6| SpellCraft: +1| Stealth: -2| Survival: +6|

"Hmph." Lokien goes and he seem changed as if planning something.

"Get in and find us the quickest way to get through that encampment, if you can listen in on what they're here for. Good. Failing that get yourself out safety. If you can get food or weapons out without being caught then do it but that's secondary. What we need to know is how their patrols work and how far their camp extends too." Lokien speaks but his eyes glazed over as if recalling from some time back.

"The rest of us will hunker down and wait for you. Remember Get yourself out safety first."


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

"You've done this before," Viridios remarks, wondering at the identity of this dwarf and remembering that these new allies are all strangers.

"I'll go with you," Viridios proposes to Lavakhat.


Amnesic Dwarf 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 17/12/14 |Init: +2 | Perc: +2 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2 | CMB: +4 | CMD: 16 | D.Axe: +4; 1d10+3| Longbow: +3;1d8|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+0| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: -1| Diplomacy:-1| Heal +2| Intimidate: -1| K.Nob/Eng/Geo: +7| K.Others:+2| Sense Motive: +6| SpellCraft: +1| Stealth: -2| Survival: +6|

"Have I?" a confused Lokien glares at Viridios.

"Seems like common sense to me....."he scratches his chin as he struggles to actually understand why he said the things he did.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

From what can be seen there are 3 small tents and a larger one but can't tell too much more than that without getting closer.


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

Surprisingly stealthy for a wizard, Viridios approaches the camp very carefully, getting close enough only to find out who these bandits are and why they are here. He is ready to bolt if ever they are discovered...

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


Human Rogue (Unchained) | HP 9/9 | AC15 T13 FF12 | CMB +3 CMD 16 | F +0 R +5 W -1 | Init +3 | Perc +3

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Lavakhat gave the camp a quick look over before she nodded to the wizard and listen in on what the bandits where saying.


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

Viridios and Lavakhat are so sneaky that even the GM doesn't notice them approaching the bandit camp? XD


Amnesic Dwarf 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 17/12/14 |Init: +2 | Perc: +2 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2 | CMB: +4 | CMD: 16 | D.Axe: +4; 1d10+3| Longbow: +3;1d8|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+0| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: -1| Diplomacy:-1| Heal +2| Intimidate: -1| K.Nob/Eng/Geo: +7| K.Others:+2| Sense Motive: +6| SpellCraft: +1| Stealth: -2| Survival: +6|

Helps that humans can't see in the dark.


Human Barbarian (Unchained, Savage) | HP 16/16 | AC16 T14 FF12 | CMB +4 CMD 18 | F +4 R +5 W +0 | Init +6 | Perc +4

I can confirm, Kret is sitting by the fire because he smashes much better than he sneaks


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

There looks like there are 4 people sitting out side of the tents. From the larger tent comes a steady stream of yelling and cursing
Stupid wretch, foul fitlh foul, why you cant use your magic to identify these things, filth filth foul filth, I should gut you

I am sorry a younger voice states I dont know that spell


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

Can we identify these men as the very same as those encountered in the market?


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

Having seen enough, Viridios catches Lavakhat's eye and carefully moves back to return to camp and discuss the situation with their companions.

"They seem to be attempting to identify an item of power," the wizard explains, "and given where we are, I believe that it is likely an artifact that once belonged to my people."

"They cannot be allowed to continue to dishonor our heritage," he almost pleads with Thyll. She knows that look in his eyes...


Human Rogue (Unchained) | HP 9/9 | AC15 T13 FF12 | CMB +3 CMD 16 | F +0 R +5 W -1 | Init +3 | Perc +3

"I could wait till they all go to sleep, sneak in and steal all of the items..." Lavakaht offered as she leaned into the group a bit more.


Amnesic Dwarf 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 17/12/14 |Init: +2 | Perc: +2 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2 | CMB: +4 | CMD: 16 | D.Axe: +4; 1d10+3| Longbow: +3;1d8|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+0| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: -1| Diplomacy:-1| Heal +2| Intimidate: -1| K.Nob/Eng/Geo: +7| K.Others:+2| Sense Motive: +6| SpellCraft: +1| Stealth: -2| Survival: +6|

Lokien stares into the night waiting for those who went forward to come back.
His mind fills with vague images of bright light and sound non of which he understands or can make out.................yet.


Human Barbarian (Unchained, Savage) | HP 16/16 | AC16 T14 FF12 | CMB +4 CMD 18 | F +4 R +5 W +0 | Init +6 | Perc +4

Kret shrugs "I you want to sneak into a camp filled with bandits and steal their things, more power to you."

He then unrolls a curiously large pelt and lays down by the fire.


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

"Why are you here?" Viridios asks Kret and invites the others to answer as well. "I am here because I want to rid Silvanesti of the minotaurs. That may never happen. So in the meantime, I will do everything that I can to safeguard the artifacts of my people."

"Wouldn't you do anything to save your tribe, your lands, and your ways?" he insists, looking at the barbarian.

"And you?" he turns to Lokien. "Do you think that your home is safe now that the Nerakans have taken Pashin and that the Minotaurs have begun their invasion?"

Despairing, he looks at Thyll as if to say: what about you?

151 to 200 of 235 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Age of Mortals All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.