Age of Mortals DL (Inactive)

Game Master JASON RODARTE

maps


1 to 50 of 276 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

Game thread is open.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

The Nation of Khur, a vast desert land that lies north of the lush forests of Silvenesti, South from the evil lands of the Taman Buruk and east from the Ogrelands of Blode. Long has it been the dominion of the Nomadic tribes of the Khur, a brown skinned people well adjusted to surviving the elements. Khur has had its share of hardships in the past but much like the desert, its people have survived. The Khur are a spirtural people and one of the few humans who held faith in the gods even after their long depature. Still despite the return of the gods, the nation of Khur is in dire straights.

To the south, the Minotaur invasion has driven the Silvenesti elves from their homeland. These elves now swarm to the Khur civilizations in hopes of finding shelter from the vast and unforgiving desert. But they are just one worry for Khur and its people. The Dark Knights, driven out by the Minotaurs have also moved into the region. Many suspect the Dark Knights have plans for Khur in their effort to create their "One World Order". Feared the most are the Minotaurs of the south, who now consolating their power and resources in Silvenesti and there is fears that Khur will be the next target in their military conquest.

The town of Pashin has become a boiling point in these potential conflicts. The town being a major trading hub in the Mikku region attracts numerous tradesmen and refugees from a number of nations. The coming of the Dark Knights however has brought the town under their dominion and making it a base of operations for their activities in the region. Still there are many that resent their grip upon the town and mount a resistance against these occupiers. This of course has also attracted the attention of some other factions in the fate of the town. This is where our story of the heroes of destiny begins.

The Story Begins....

Our story begins at midday on the 8th day of Aelmont (Winter). The sun is shining down but the town is not too hot as there is a cool breeze from the north on this day. Our characters are currently in the the Open Market of Pashin in the center of town. While Grand Baazar is on the ourskirts of the town, the Open Market is still a place of much commerce as there is numerous market stalls hawking various wares of all sorts. Despite the jovial sale of goods, there is a presence of warriors dressed all in black and a frightening demenor. All of you know these are Dark Knight soldiers who are the so called "Law" in these parts, although such a term could be used loosely. At this time all of you have a reason for being here at this time.

Virdidios, you are here doing some shopping for supplies, seeking to get your hands on few reagents for your spells. Thyll Autumncalller is here shopping for produce, looking to get some vegetables in order to fulfill his sensitive palate, people looking at him stragnely since a medallion of faith is not something some have seen before. Dagon Kira has arrived in the town by Caravan and has been given 20 Steel pieces for acting as a Caravan Guard for the duration of the trip.

Lokien is at a booth attempting to sell his wares and the kender is just there, as kender usually are.

I will leave the floor open for some Roleplaying before we get to the first events of the game.

Liberty's Edge

Female Kender Rouge lvl 1(Trapfinder) | HP: 9/9 | AC 16 (T 14, FF 13) | CMB: ?10? CMD: 13 | F:+2 R:+6 W:+2 (+2 vs fear effects)| Init +5 | Perc +7, SM +1, Diplomacy +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Sneak attack 1d6 ranged SA permitted | Trapfinding +1 to perceiving traps and disabling them| magical traps included in Disable Device

Enters town feeling better about having slipped the keys to the Guard that searched Her gear thoroughly after all they came from a guard who better to return them to than a guard...... just cause they came from another town shouldn't matter right? she approaches the middle of town and notices how the merchants seem to get wary when they notice Her. too bad she could help them 'find' all sorts of things they had lost.

noticing the Cleric shopping and the strange medallion she starts to follow her trying to get a good look at it trying to make sense of it, surely there was not a cleric in these parts, there were so few in these days.

am trying to remember correctly if I misspoke I apologize and will make a correction to this post.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

looks good to me.


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

Viridios catches Thyll’s eye and alerts him to the presence of the kender. It’s not that kender are not to be trusted, but they do have a reputation for having curious minds and nimble fingers…

Careful to avoid the Dark Knights, the tall and slender elf continues to explore the market. Remaining cloaked to conceal his bark-like skin, he visits the milkmaid and buys fresh butter, then wanders through the aisles of spices, and finally finds Lokien’s stall. ”Very fine work,” he comments, appreciating the dwarf’s craftsmanship.


Hps 9 AC 15 T 13 ff 12 F+3 R +1 W +5

Thyll wanders through the stalls, occasionally picking out herbs and sniffing for freshness while thinking, Hmm, cilantro. I haven’t made anything with cilantro lately. Ah, onions, black beans, a little chipotle...I do hope someone around here can make a good tortilla. If not, I’m sure there is rice to be had. Hmm. What’s Viri on about?

She turns around and spots the kender and smiles. ”Well hello there I haven’t the occasion to repartee with one of your kind. What brings you to this,” she glances around and grimaces at the presence of the Dark Knights, ”fine town?”


Amnesic Dwarf 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 17/12/14 |Init: +2 | Perc: +2 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2 | CMB: +4 | CMD: 16 | D.Axe: +4; 1d10+3| Longbow: +3;1d8|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+0| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: -1| Diplomacy:-1| Heal +2| Intimidate: -1| K.Nob/Eng/Geo: +7| K.Others:+2| Sense Motive: +6| SpellCraft: +1| Stealth: -2| Survival: +6|

It had being a long day. It was hard work enough to setup the booth but the atmosphere here was heavy. You'll have to be incredibly thick not to notice the way people here looked at each other and the presence of teh Dark Knights enforcing the law didn't help matters.

To put it simply. One word to describe it all. Oppresive.

How was one supposed to hawk his honest wares about here? Most of the people trying to buy wares were either hawks or mice with a few snakes inbetween.

Wait a potential customer! he thinks as Viridios comments on his work. It wasn't much but a comment like that stroked his pride.

"Aye they be fine work, Milord. Straght from the forges, formed from my hammers and blessed by Reorx's own Good eye. You'll find them suitable for the tasks you want them to do. Like this pot ere." he holds up a thick laid wide pot.
"This one will bring the heat throughout your meals be it on a sotve in the house or a hanging over a campfire."


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

He is a neidar correct?


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

The elf looks at the dwarf's wares, and smiles politely. In his eyes, there is all the complexity of the elven plight: once above the woes of the world, the elves are now refugees with nothing to their name.

"I am no lord, good smith," the elf answers plainly. "And unfortunately, my purse is near empty."

He shrugs. Then, he continues to peruse the dwarf's wares, if only to appreciate his workmanship.


Amnesic Dwarf 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 17/12/14 |Init: +2 | Perc: +2 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2 | CMB: +4 | CMD: 16 | D.Axe: +4; 1d10+3| Longbow: +3;1d8|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+0| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: -1| Diplomacy:-1| Heal +2| Intimidate: -1| K.Nob/Eng/Geo: +7| K.Others:+2| Sense Motive: +6| SpellCraft: +1| Stealth: -2| Survival: +6|
Terevalis Unctio of House Mysti wrote:
He is a neidar correct?

Yep. Have never quite liked the mountain dwarves much.


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

What role, if any, did the Neidar play in the recent wars? And more importantly, what is the relationship between the Neidar and the Dark Knights? Between the Neidar and the Silvanesti elves?
Knowledge (history): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

Silvanesti really like no one, kinda of xenophobic. I dont think that there is an official posistion between the dwarves and the Dark Knights but the Dark Knights are not really liked since they have taken over large parts of Eastern Ansalon after and during the War of Souls


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

The elf notices the dwarf's war axe.

”When was the last time you used it?" Viridios asks. There is something about the elf's demeanour, something in his eyes and in the way he spies upon the nearby Dark Knights, which suggests a history of violence. After so many years of xenophobic isolation, most Silvanesti refugees are ill-equipped to walk the world; but this elf seems more assured and comfortable…


Amnesic Dwarf 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 17/12/14 |Init: +2 | Perc: +2 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2 | CMB: +4 | CMD: 16 | D.Axe: +4; 1d10+3| Longbow: +3;1d8|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+0| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: -1| Diplomacy:-1| Heal +2| Intimidate: -1| K.Nob/Eng/Geo: +7| K.Others:+2| Sense Motive: +6| SpellCraft: +1| Stealth: -2| Survival: +6|

Lokien glanes at the axe the Elf is asking about. Well made though no work of a master, the blade still bears dents and imperfection runs along its steel.
"This one? My first attempt at the forges. Not worth anything else but since it's my first work, I keep it."
The dwarf doesn't say anything else since the axe was the only thing that survived the wars. The only thing left of his family. A long to a past long ago when he still had family, friends, home and something else lost the years had tried to soothe over. Life.


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

"We must never forget the past," the elf agrees, sadly.

"And we must fight to ensure a better future for those who will come after us," he continues more quietly, for fear of being overheard.


Hps 9 AC 15 T 13 ff 12 F+3 R +1 W +5

Thyll’s eyes flicker towards Viridios at the dwarf’s stall, then back to where the kender once was. She blinks in confusion. Then she mumbles to herself, ”I swear there was a kender standing here just a second ago. Sneaky little things, as she checks all of her pockets for anything that may have gone missing, She then mosies over to the booth adjacent to the one Viridios is at and addresses the woman manning it.

”Wow, what big onions you have. I think that one right there will do nicely in a stew.” After placing the onion on her bag, she turns around, pretends to spot Viridios, and feigns surprise. ”Well met, brother. I was beginning to feel out of place. Hello!” she cheerily adds, addressing the dwarf.


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

The Silvanesti smiles, and bows to greet the newcomer. "Peace upon you and your kin," he speaks, as elves do.

"I am Viridios," he introduces himself to the dwarf, and to the Kagonesti as well.

"Have you broken bread?" Viridos asks the dwarf. "If not, perhaps you would join us? I am curious to hear recent tales of your people, as I have heard none in the last few years, for obvious reasons."


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

waiting for the other two to check in. the site seems to have been stabilized.


Amnesic Dwarf 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 17/12/14 |Init: +2 | Perc: +2 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2 | CMB: +4 | CMD: 16 | D.Axe: +4; 1d10+3| Longbow: +3;1d8|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+0| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: -1| Diplomacy:-1| Heal +2| Intimidate: -1| K.Nob/Eng/Geo: +7| K.Others:+2| Sense Motive: +6| SpellCraft: +1| Stealth: -2| Survival: +6|

"Hail and well met." Lokien glances at the newcomer.

"Perhaps an interest in my wares?" Yet another non buyer..... he thinks.

At Viridios's words, the dwarf shakes his head.
"I'll have to decline at this time as I do need to at least sell one or two of my wares before the sun sets. Perhaps later but you'll get no tales from me that you coldn't get from another."


Hps 9 AC 15 T 13 ff 12 F+3 R +1 W +5

Thyll shrugs her shoulders ”Not today I’m looking for food,” then says to Viridios in Elvish ”Mín shall ammen dol edio hi im dil alla man aes just baur a near na dorthu. Mín cerif baur na radi mellon.”*

*We should us head out of here I got some good food just need a place to stay. We do need to find allies.

Terevalis Unctio of House Mysti wrote:
waiting for the other two to check in. the site seems to have been stabilized.

If for whatever reason we have to go with 3 I could rebuild to something that can fight better.


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

”Atrast tunsha,” the elf bids the smith farewell in Dwarven.

“Let lye utua y' rath – er yassen n'nir knights. Vee' lle quena, lye can il- vora dagor- ereb,” Viridios agrees. ”Ri’- aya lle ve' kaim- nu i' giliath?”*

*Let’s find an inn – hopefully, one with few knights. As you say, we cannot continue to fight alone… Or would you prefer to sleep under the stars?


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

Let me see what I can do, I can add a DM PC if necessary


Amnesic Dwarf 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 17/12/14 |Init: +2 | Perc: +2 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2 | CMB: +4 | CMD: 16 | D.Axe: +4; 1d10+3| Longbow: +3;1d8|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+0| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: -1| Diplomacy:-1| Heal +2| Intimidate: -1| K.Nob/Eng/Geo: +7| K.Others:+2| Sense Motive: +6| SpellCraft: +1| Stealth: -2| Survival: +6|

Lokien bids both elves farewell and notes the times for when he needs to pack up as well.


Hps 9 AC 15 T 13 ff 12 F+3 R +1 W +5

”Yes, good evening.” Thyll nods to the dwarven smith and turns back to Viridiosin Elvish. ”Normally I would prefer the stars, but I doubt we could find a quiet, safe place this close to a human settlement. Putting some walls between ourselves and the ruffians, and especially the Dark Ones, migh be ideal. Plus, we might be served wine.” Thyll smiles at the thought.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

Looks like we have two new applicants


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

Servant6 & Timeskeeper?


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

Before departing, the elf asks the dwarf one last question: "can you recommend an inn or flop house?"


Amnesic Dwarf 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 17/12/14 |Init: +2 | Perc: +2 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2 | CMB: +4 | CMD: 16 | D.Axe: +4; 1d10+3| Longbow: +3;1d8|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+0| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: -1| Diplomacy:-1| Heal +2| Intimidate: -1| K.Nob/Eng/Geo: +7| K.Others:+2| Sense Motive: +6| SpellCraft: +1| Stealth: -2| Survival: +6|

Lokien sighs.

"I can't recommened either since I try not to stay in this town as much as I can. I usually make camp a mile or so outside." He also doesn't hide the fact that he's pretty much broke and likely can't afford a room.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

Si


Hps 9 AC 15 T 13 ff 12 F+3 R +1 W +5

Thyll turns back to Lorien. ”Actually, that sounds preferable to a stinky hostel. Would you mind company for the evening? The stars are much preferable over cobwebs and bed bugs.”


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

The taller elf nods in agreement, which is odd for a Silvanesti – but these are odd times.


Human Barbarian (Unchained, Savage) | HP 16/16 | AC16 T14 FF12 | CMB +4 CMD 18 | F +4 R +5 W +0 | Init +6 | Perc +4

Ragged and beaten, a human wanders into Pashin. Dark circles surround his eyes and his skin looks almost stretched across his bones. With chapped, bleeding lips and hair matted with sweat, he makes his way to the first people he's seen in weeks. Approaching a dwarf and two elves, his words are few. "Do you - have water?"


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

"Poor man," Viridios laments as he hands the fellow his flask.

He scrutinizes the barbarian carefully. "Abanisian?" he asks plainly, his curiosity getting the better of propriety.


Amnesic Dwarf 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 17/12/14 |Init: +2 | Perc: +2 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2 | CMB: +4 | CMD: 16 | D.Axe: +4; 1d10+3| Longbow: +3;1d8|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+0| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: -1| Diplomacy:-1| Heal +2| Intimidate: -1| K.Nob/Eng/Geo: +7| K.Others:+2| Sense Motive: +6| SpellCraft: +1| Stealth: -2| Survival: +6|

"Here. Take as much as you need Plainsman." Lokien offers his own waterskin.

"From where do you hail from and in such straits?"


Human Barbarian (Unchained, Savage) | HP 16/16 | AC16 T14 FF12 | CMB +4 CMD 18 | F +4 R +5 W +0 | Init +6 | Perc +4

Despite his best efforts at restraint, the human greedily downs the water given to him. After taking a moment to breathe he replies, "My people are from the highlands of Icewall. The tribe was attacked by minotaurs. I was left for dead, but here I am." His glance moves beyond those present as the horrors of his recent past wash over him. "I thought the elves could help, but they are gone, too." His large frame relaxes slightly as he sighs. "I am Kret. I thank you for your kindness."


Hps 9 AC 15 T 13 ff 12 F+3 R +1 W +5

”Oh my,” gasps Thyll, glancing at Viridios. ”That’s tragic, but it still is possible some elves could still be of help against those murderous beasts. Here.” She motions for the flasks, touches her medallion, and waves her hand over the open flasks and waterskins as refreshing, cool water pours out of her palm into the containers.


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

"The Gods be praised," Viridios prays upon witnessing Thyll's miracle.

"We are all suffering the same tyranny," he continues. "We too have lost our lands, and are searching for allies. I am Viridios. Well met."


Amnesic Dwarf 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 17/12/14 |Init: +2 | Perc: +2 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2 | CMB: +4 | CMD: 16 | D.Axe: +4; 1d10+3| Longbow: +3;1d8|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+0| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: -1| Diplomacy:-1| Heal +2| Intimidate: -1| K.Nob/Eng/Geo: +7| K.Others:+2| Sense Motive: +6| SpellCraft: +1| Stealth: -2| Survival: +6|

"Not all elves are gone." the dwarf whispers softly.
"There are two before you though I detect certain differences...."


Human Rogue (Unchained) | HP 9/9 | AC15 T13 FF12 | CMB +3 CMD 16 | F +0 R +5 W -1 | Init +3 | Perc +3

Lavakhat had set up a small blanket upon the ground so that she didn't have to sit in the dirt. Now, seated in the center of the blanket with a small box opened before her, she began to play her Ocarina. The sun gleaned off the beautiful instrument and the look seamed to complement the song being played. This is how Lavakhat wished she could always earn her coin, but when she had her off days or there just wasn't enough people to perform for, she would resort to picking the pockets of travelers but only those she believed could afford to lose a purse. She wasn't heartless after all!

If She can take ten to perform than I will do so for a 17. If not, roll will follow.
Perform: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Huh... looks like roll hardly matters.

Her song softly danced through the market air and some of the other locals knew it as a common song she opened with as it was her favorite.

I don't care if it's a Pokemon song. I love it.


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

"You are right, dwarf: we are not the same, Thyll and I. But the elves have come together in these dark times, as we must all do if we are to survive –"

Viridios interrupted himself, and took a moment to listen to the beautiful Khurish music being played by a young human girl sitting on a blanket, not far from them. He was always impressed by how humans could grasp the emotional substance of song at such a young age... Her song was sad, and were it not that his heart had been broken too many times to count over the course of the last century, he might have shed a tear. Instead, he took the time to make his way to her, and place a coin at her feet.

"Peace upon you," he spoke, careful to keep his face hidden under his cloak for fear of startling her.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

I am enjoying the RP


Human Rogue (Unchained) | HP 9/9 | AC15 T13 FF12 | CMB +3 CMD 16 | F +0 R +5 W -1 | Init +3 | Perc +3

Lavakhat, still playing though her tempo had slowed, looked up to the person who had placed a coin before her. Normally people would just walk by, toss a coin or two if they where generous, but never stop to speak with her. Well mainly adults wouldn't, children would come and speak if they liked a song only to be dragged away by their parents. For once Lavakhat was at a loss for what to do. Her hood had been up to keep her face shielded from the sun, but now was she looked up to the man before it slowly slid down allow her hair to spill out. Stark white hair.with that her playing came to an end even though there was more to play.

Her blue-green eyes tried to search his hidden face, though he kept it hidden from her. "Thank you." Lavakhat said with a slightly hallow smile. "did you have a request?"


Silvanesti Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +1 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +2

"Do you know any elven songs?" the Silvanesti asked, surprised by the question. "It has been long since I heard the music of my people."

One more refugee. So many had fled their lands into Khur...


Human Rogue (Unchained) | HP 9/9 | AC15 T13 FF12 | CMB +3 CMD 16 | F +0 R +5 W -1 | Init +3 | Perc +3

The young woman gave him a small nod. "I know very few. Three actually, but maybe one will be to your taste?" Lavakhat said before she brought her ocarina back to her lips and began to play. She had closed her eyes now, trying to remember the time she had learned from a traveler.

While her tune before had been sad, this one was... hounting. Each note seems hang in the air heavily unlike the song before where it moved upon the wind.


Hps 9 AC 15 T 13 ff 12 F+3 R +1 W +5

Thyll stares at musician as she plays the haunting tune she recognizes her mother humming from her youth as a song signifying the Kagonesti despair at having freedom to roam the wilds curtailed by the Qualinasti in the early days. She wipes a finger at her eye and makes a sidelong glance at Viridios, hoping he doesn’t notice nor recognize the songs origins.

”That was beautiful. I haven’t heard that melody in 40 years at least.”


Human Rogue (Unchained) | HP 9/9 | AC15 T13 FF12 | CMB +3 CMD 16 | F +0 R +5 W -1 | Init +3 | Perc +3

Lavakhat looked up at the new comer with a welcoming smile. "Thank you, I learned it from a traveler. He took me under his wing for a time and taught me a few songs and the elven language. Or well his dialect anyways." She stated with a small laugh as she remembered him. "He said my accent made it foolish sounding, whatever that means." She shrugged as she placed her ocarina in her lap.

"I'm being rude though, I'm Lavakhat... um... well Lavvi for short." Lavakhat said when she figured it might rather annoying to say.


Human Barbarian (Unchained, Savage) | HP 16/16 | AC16 T14 FF12 | CMB +4 CMD 18 | F +4 R +5 W +0 | Init +6 | Perc +4

Kret listens to the music and conversation, but does not approach.

His stomach growls loudly, reminding him of how long it's been since he last had a meal. Were he back in the mountains, he would go hunting and foraging to sate his hunger. Here, he doesn't know what plants are edible or the behaviors of the local game.

He turns to the dwarf with a defeated look, "Do you know of any temples in this city? It has been too long since I have eaten, but I have little to trade"


Amnesic Dwarf 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 17/12/14 |Init: +2 | Perc: +2 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2 | CMB: +4 | CMD: 16 | D.Axe: +4; 1d10+3| Longbow: +3;1d8|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+0| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: -1| Diplomacy:-1| Heal +2| Intimidate: -1| K.Nob/Eng/Geo: +7| K.Others:+2| Sense Motive: +6| SpellCraft: +1| Stealth: -2| Survival: +6|

Lokien looks at Kret and instead bursts out laughing as he realises just what kind of situation they are in. Ignoring the rest of the possibly startled stares, the dwarf begins to rolls what meagre wares he has up and stow it.

He doesn't even have the heart to tell the Man before him that he actually doesn't know his way around town either.
"Come and break bread with me then. I don't have much but I'm sure it's enough to fill you while we go hunt up some food out of town. I don't know this town or rightfully to say, I don't remember this town at all yet It's familar to me. Same for that music. It's beautiful but I don't remember where I may have last heard it. In fact I don't remember anything at all."

Patting Kret on his shoulder, the aged dwarf continues.
"I do remember how to close up quickly and with some luck if both elves and agree, we'll take ourselves outside and set up camp."


Human Barbarian (Unchained, Savage) | HP 16/16 | AC16 T14 FF12 | CMB +4 CMD 18 | F +4 R +5 W +0 | Init +6 | Perc +4

The large man's face lightens somewhat as Lokien speaks. "I would like that very much. Thank you."


Hps 9 AC 15 T 13 ff 12 F+3 R +1 W +5

Thyll arcs her eyebrows at Lokien’s outburst. ”Oh my, friend dwarf what an unusual situation. With any luck and Habbukuk‘s blessings, lets hope a problem like that can have a solution.

“I too, do not know my way around this town, but the wilds on the other hand I am normally quite comfortable. Let us head to this safe place and I will forage along the way, With Habbukuk‘s grace, I may even be able to score us some rabbit or squirrel.”

When the group heads out she will disappear in the wood to find food, all the while keeping a constant bearing on the group’s path. I hope.

Survival 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

1 to 50 of 276 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Age of Mortals All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.