Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Age of Darkness

Game Master Mothman

It is an age of darkness ...

A homebrew Pathfinder campaign.


1,101 to 1,150 of 7,851 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>

Male Human (Karandic) Bard 4 / Ranger 1
DM Mothman wrote:


But apparently it is not random… All of a sudden, the vegetation around Keildrithe and Yruch begins to shift and writhe, although there is no wind. Tree roots lift themselves from the muddy ground and scuttle towards the two men, grass shoots erupt from the mud and entwine their boots, whilst the branches and leaves of nearby trees and bushes reach hungrily towards them.

Keildrithe, make a Reflex save! This effect affects a 40 foot radius, centered on a point about 25 feet behind the two men, and ending about ten feet in front of them.

“Arton save us!” curses Yruch, as the branches and vines entangle his legs, holding him fast.

Keildrithe up next, then Laithe, then Yruch, then the dog. Laithe, you can post now if you’re ready…

Keildrithe yells in surprise and charges ahead, trying to flee from the branches and vines as they come to life like writhing serpents. Reflex save: 13 + 3 = 16. "The man wields the same plant magic that Laithe does... he truly is blessed by Ehlonna!"

If Keildrithe has successfully escaped the vines, he will approach the melee and attempt to strike the yellow dog with the flat of his blade... 4 - 4 = 0


Keilrithe manages to stumble free of the area of animated plant-life (which, as he astutely noted, seems to be the same effect that Laithe had summoned yesterday), and swings wildly at the hound, missing badly.


Male Human - Karandic Druid/4
DM Mothman wrote:
Keildrithe up next, then Laithe, then Yruch, then the dog. Laithe, you can post now if you’re ready…

Laithe grunts from both the impact with the madman and the burning in his shoulder where he was struck with one of the man's axes. Hitting the ground, he falls off the man only to feel a the tug on his boot. Looking down at the yellow dog biting into his boot he feels some confusion, having not seen it appear in his chase after the madman. Then beyond the dog he notices the vines ensnaring Yruch and Keildrithe and his confusion mounts even further, wondering that the man can call on the power of Ehlonna.

Rising to his knees he roars "ENOUGH!!" and attempts to grab the madman in a bear hug, hoping pin his arms to his sides.

Grapple attempt, not trying to hurt, but just to restrain, roll 15 + 1 = 16


Your melee touch attack is succesful. Now make a strength check.


Male Human - Karandic Druid/4
DM Mothman wrote:
Your melee touch attack is succesful. Now make a strength check.

Luck is with me today! Strength check 17 + 1 = 18


Laithe gives a roar and entwines the man in a bear hug. He is strong – perhaps stronger than the druid – but he is in an awkward position and cannot easily break Laithe’s hold, although he struggles wildly.

Yruch struggles and curses against the plants holding him fast, but is as yet unable to escape their clutches.

The yellow dog turns to face Keildrithe. It bares it’s teeth and growls, deeply and menacingly, but does not, as yet, attack.

Start of Round 6: Alton, then Jirkin.


Male Half-Elf Wisard 2
DM Mothman wrote:

Laithe gives a roar and entwines the man in a bear hug. He is strong – perhaps stronger than the druid – but he is in an awkward position and cannot easily break Laithe’s hold, although he struggles wildly.

Yruch struggles and curses against the plants holding him fast, but is as yet unable to escape their clutches.

The yellow dog turns to face Keildrithe. It bares it’s teeth and growls, deeply and menacingly, but does not, as yet, attack.

Start of Round 6: Alton, then Jirkin.

Jirkin seeing the yellow dog remember a time when his mother was chased by one. She said to scare it away look directly at it and scream while waving your arms \GO AWAY!. Jirkin looks at a time like this, and screams "HEY, ya stupid mut!" jirkin raises his arms walking closer to it screaming "Go AWAY, you MUT! 19-1=18


I prepare to strike another blow to the madman but seeing Laithe's actions I hold from striking the blow for a moment, waiting to see what the man's reaction will be.
Holding my action until I see the man's response.


Male Human (Karandic) Bard 4 / Ranger 1
DM Mothman wrote:


The yellow dog turns to face Keildrithe. It bares it’s teeth and growls, deeply and menacingly, but does not, as yet, attack.

Keildrithe keeps the point of his sword down, but is ready to swing his blade should the creature attack. Sweat beads on his forehead as he confronts the yellow dog and speaks to it soothingly, in a slightly trembling voice. "Good boy... we don't want to hurt you, or your master... is your master Jarred Hale?... Either way, your master is not well, he needs our help... we do not want to hurt him, and we do not want to hurt you... we are servants of Ehlonna... good dog... calm, calm... good dog... you protect your master well... let us help him... good dog..."

Keildrithe readies an attack... he will strike for subdual damage if the dog should approach within 5 feet of him.


I move away from Laithe and the guy and put myself between Keilfrithe and the dog. "Keildrithe, go talk to this madman, I'll try to keep this dog at bay." I say, holding my blades at the ready to strike the dog should he approach.
Readying an action to strike the dog for nonlethal damage if he approaches within 5ft of me.


M Human Paladin 2

Tell me when my initiative comes up so that I can make the STR check against the entanglement myself. ;)


Male Human - Karandic Druid/4
Alton Hilltopple wrote:

I move away from Laithe and the guy and put myself between Keilfrithe and the dog. "Keildrithe, go talk to this madman, I'll try to keep this dog at bay." I say, holding my blades at the ready to strike the dog should he approach.

Readying an action to strike the dog for nonlethal damage if he approaches within 5ft of me.

Laithe, struggling to hold the powerful man in check, speaks through gritted teeth "The mushrooms Alton. the Sapphire Caps; they have some healing, calming effects; possibly they can help calm him"


As Alton and Jirkin move to deal with the dog in their own ways, the madman attempts to tear himself free from Laithe’s embrace.

Laithe, make a grapple check to see if you can hold him.

It will then be Keildrithe’s turn, followed by Laithe and the Yruch. Yruch, you need to succeed at a DC20 Strength or Escape Artist check to escape the entaglement.


Male Human - Karandic Druid/4
DM Mothman wrote:

As Alton and Jirkin move to deal with the dog in their own ways, the madman attempts to tear himself free from Laithe’s embrace.

Laithe, make a grapple check to see if you can hold him.

It will then be Keildrithe’s turn, followed by Laithe and the Yruch. Yruch, you need to succeed at a DC20 Strength or Escape Artist check to escape the entaglement.

Laithe feels his muscles tiring but remains determined to hold the man and keep the battle from re-igniting. Grapple check 17 + 1

I can't see this string of good rolls continuing much longer, so if anyone can help me out with this guy, the help is certainly appreciated!


Ha! First dice roll of the morning is a nat 20! Hmmm, probably should have saved that for a game where I'm a player rather than the DM...

The plain facts: the man is just stronger than Laithe, and desperate to boot. Despite Laithe's best efforts to hold the struggling man, he manages to burst free of the druid's grasp, and stands, wild eyed and panting, looking frantically around as if for an avenue of escape.


M Human Paladin 2

OK, getting late here in the U.S., so I'm going to post my check now. 19+4 Huzzah! I'm free! I take it that's my action for this round. If not, I simply move closer to the group so I can contribute in the fighting.


Behind the rest of the band, Yruch manages to rip free of the entangling vegetation, and dashes towards his companions, mace in hand.


"Get him! If someone will hold him down I'll try to feed him the mushrooms I harvested. Mabye they can heal him of his madness." I shout as get the mushrooms out of my pack and then roll past the man so that I am near enough to the man to feed him the mushrooms should someone manage to recapture him.
Getting the mushrooms then Tumbling (24, 19+5) to a space within 5ft of the man.


Alton Hilltopple wrote:

"Get him! If someone will hold him down I'll try to feed him the mushrooms I harvested. Mabye they can heal him of his madness." I shout as get the mushrooms out of my pack and then roll past the man so that I am near enough to the man to feed him the mushrooms should someone manage to recapture him.

Getting the mushrooms then Tumbling (24, 19+5) to a space within 5ft of the man.

OK, this will be your action next round, unless Keildrithe, Laithe or the dog's actions this turn prevent it.


Male Human - Karandic Druid/4
DM Mothman wrote:
OK, this will be your action next round, unless Keildrithe, Laithe or the dog's actions this turn prevent it.

Laithe grunts in frustration as his grip on the man is broken. He starts to go after him again, but then notices Yruch approaching, having torn free of the vines. So he holds, squaring off against the man and calling back to the big Paladin. "Yruch, you might have more luck than I in restraining him. If you lead, I'll help"

Laithe holds his action so he can aid Yruch in a grapple attempt (assuming Yruch is willing to try that!)


Laithe Greycoat wrote:


Laithe holds his action so he can aid Yruch in a grapple attempt (assuming Yruch is willing to try that!)

Good idea - he's strong! BUT, he cannot do so this turn (After escaping the entangle spell), so you'll need to wait a whole round for him to act again...


OK, Keildrithe still has an action this turn, as does the dog - which I'll post below. I considered NPCing Keildrithe as Twiceborn said he'd be away, but I've got no idea what he wants to do... So Keildrithe next, Alton has already posted his intented action for the next turn, then Jirkin.

The hound turns to look at the madman, and begins whining softly. The man's muscles are tensed, looking like he is about to either keep fighting or keep running.


"Stay right where you are!" I don't want to hurt you!" I shout to the man as I watch him look for escape routes, trying to be as menacing as possible with my small stature but the fact that I know that I probably couldn't beat him in a one on one fight seems to be evident.
Intimidate: Doesn't matter


Male Human (Karandic) Bard 4 / Ranger 1

"Please, Jarred -- for I am certain that you are Jarred Hale -- hold still," pleads Keildrithe. "Do you remember your name, Jarred? Do you remember your friend, Gosia Troskie, Jarred? Gosia needs your help, Jarred. We need your help, Jarred. Gosia's life depends on us helping one another, Jarred... Jarred...

"Listen to your loyal dog, Jarred. Listen to the voice of the goddess in your heart, Jarred. We wish to aid you in your fight against the evil that has overtaken the valley. My friend, Alton" -- he points at the halfling -- "has medicinal mushrooms that can help you see clearly again. Please, accept our offer of help, Jarred...

"Had we wished to hurt or slay you, this battle would have ended long ago, for we outnumber you... Your dog led us to you, Jarred, for he has detected no ill will in us... Quite the contrary, he too sees that you need our aid, that we are in league with the Lady of the Woods...

"Please, Jarred, calm down, let us help you..."

The bard's voice practically drops to a whisper as he speaks to the madman. He discretely signs to Yruch to approach the madman slowly, just in case the latter should attempt to flee again...

Sorry for the delay, guys. Diplomacy check: 18 + 4 = 22.


Male Half-Elf Wisard 2

Jirkin readys himself if anything happens, but for now he know if making the wrong move it would ruin something. He lets them take care of it, that is unless someting goes wrong. Jirkin keeps slient.


The man had tensed, his knuckles white as a gripped the haft of his hand axe, the wildness growing in his eyes and spittle flying from his mouth, as he swung his head form side to side. He looked about to spring to the attack at any moment, hesitating only in finding a target between Laithe and Alton.

At Keildrithe’s words though, he pauses, and for a moment a flash of recognition crosses his face. “Jarred …” he mutters, “Gosia … Grall ….” He reaches up a hand and claws at his cheek, dragging the fingers down into his beard. “I… They …. They came for me … they attacked me …. They …. Goblins! Killed me! … tried to kill me. Elhnonna … No! Traitors! They turned on me! You too Grall!!” he points at the dog, “But I’m back! YOU’LL NOT TAKE ME AGAIN! I WILL HAVE REVENGE!”
By the end he is shouting, and he raises his axe at Keildrithe, but at the last moment he looks into the bard’s eyes, and then turns his back as if to flee up the trail instead.

It is Jirkin’s go on Round 6, and then the mad mans (others have already taken their turns). If he flees, which he seems about to, Alton, Keildrithe and Laithe are all in positions to take an AOO on him if they wish.


Male Human (Karandic) Bard 4 / Ranger 1
DM Mothman wrote:


It is Jirkin’s go on Round 6, and then the mad mans (others have already taken their turns). If he flees, which he seems about to, Alton, Keildrithe and Laithe are all in positions to take an AOO on him if they wish.

If the man flees and Keildrithe gets an attack of opportunity, Keildrithe will attempt to trip him. Attack roll: 12. If an opposed check is required, Keildrithe's strength check = 12... hmmm, consistent mediocrity... nice...


Male Human - Karandic Druid/4
Keildrithe Oldsun wrote:
If the man flees and Keildrithe gets an attack of opportunity, Keildrithe will attempt to trip him. Attack roll: 12. If an opposed check is required, Keildrithe's strength check = 12... hmmm, consistent mediocrity... nice...

Likewise; Laithe attempts to grab him as he looks set to flee, but his grab is wild and clumsy, missing everything! 4 + 1 =5


Male Half-Elf Wisard 2

Jirkin sees that he tries to escape and will try to hold on to him, that is if everyone else failsGrapple-8+1 Damn!


"I'd rather that we resolve this without any more violence. Please stop so that we can help you." I say in a calm, convincing tone. Seeing that he isn't stopping I say "I apologize for this in advance." as I strike at his temple with the hilt of my rapier as he dashes past, landing a solid blow (I think).
Attack (Rapier): 18 (16+6-4) Damage (non-lethal): 2


As the man turns to run, Jirkin bravely steps into his path and attempts to grab him, but almost by reflex the man lashes out with his fist – the fist that still holds an axe – and slashes the wizard across the chest. There is a spray of blood, and Jirkin falls back into the mud as the man begins to run.

As he does so, Alton slaps at him with his rapier, a glancing blow, whilst Laithe tries to grab at him, only momentarily clutching the edge of his cloak – but perhaps throwing him off balance, for when Keildrithe throws his leg out, the man’s foot catches and he flies forward, sprawling face first into the mud.

As Jirkin was attempting a grapple on his turn, the man hit him with an AOO for 6 points of damage (sorry!). As he began to move out of threatened squares, Keildrithe, Laithe and Alton all took AOO and Keildrithe successfully tripped him (yes, even with mediocre rolls – he rolled a three, and had already taken an AOO this round on Jirkin).
It is Keildrithe’s turn, then Laithe, the Yruch.


Male Human (Karandic) Bard 4 / Ranger 1
DM Mothman wrote:

As the man turns to run, Jirkin bravely steps into his path and attempts to grab him, but almost by reflex the man lashes out with his fist – the fist that still holds an axe – and slashes the wizard across the chest. There is a spray of blood, and Jirkin falls back into the mud as the man begins to run.

As he does so, Alton slaps at him with his rapier, a glancing blow, whilst Laithe tries to grab at him, only momentarily clutching the edge of his cloak – but perhaps throwing him off balance, for when Keildrithe throws his leg out, the man’s foot catches and he flies forward, sprawling face first into the mud.

As Jirkin was attempting a grapple on his turn, the man hit him with an AOO for 6 points of damage (sorry!). As he began to move out of threatened squares, Keildrithe, Laithe and Alton all took AOO and Keildrithe successfully tripped him (yes, even with mediocre rolls – he rolled a three, and had already taken an AOO this round on Jirkin).
It is Keildrithe’s turn, then Laithe, the Yruch.

Keildrithe leaps onto the prone madman, attempting to pin him to the ground. "Laithe, look after Jirkin, he's been wounded!!!," shrieks the bard. "Yruch, help me keep Jarred down!!! Alton, see if you can shove some of those mushrooms with the calming effect down his throat!!!"

While sitting on Jarred's back, the bard attempts to keep the madman's arms pinned to the ground. Keildrithe then whispers through clenched teeth into Jarred's ear as he struggles with him: "Jarred Hale... remember your name... come back to us... Jarred Hale... remember who you are... we are friends... come back to us... Jarred Hale... remember your name... Jarred Hale..."

Attempting to grapple/pin Jarred. Grab: 15 (+4 because target is prone = 19, unless you prefer to apply a -4 to Jarred's AC instead); Hold (STR check): 14 (don't know if additional modifiers apply to that one, given the situation)...


Do I need to make some kind of check to feed Jarred the mushrooms?


The man takes an awkward and ineffective swipe at Keildrithe as the bard leaps towards him, pinning him to the ground – for the moment at least; the man is strong, and struggling hard, Keildithe is not confidant that he will be able to hold him for much longer.

Yes, a bonus to the strength check, at least in this round seems appropriate given his position.


Alton Hilltopple wrote:
Do I need to make some kind of check to feed Jarred the mushrooms?

Once he's actually pinned (held immobile for a full round), you can force something into his mouth with no check required, no problem. If he is unwilling to swallow it, you may need to figure out a more creative way to get him to do that.


I do this once he is held down. Until then I prepare the mushrroms, cutting two of them up into small chunks. I have the feeling that this is going to be like giving a cat a pill.
I kneel down in front of Jarred and say "Someone start tieing him up. I'm going to try something. My mentor had a cat and once the cat became ill and we had to feed him some herbs. We would put the herbs into his mouth and then tilted his head up and stroked his throat to make him swallow them. I'm gonna try the same thing now. Someone hold his mouth open." assuming someone does I stuff the chopped mushrooms as far as I can down the mans throat and then I begin to firmly stroke downward on his throat (but not so firmly as to cut off his air supply).


Alton Hilltopple wrote:
stuff about mushrooms.

Whoa there tiger! He has to be pinned first. A lot could (potentially) happen between now and then...


Male Human (Karandic) Bard 4 / Ranger 1
Alton Hilltopple wrote:
I kneel down in front of Jarred and say "Someone start tieing him up. I'm going to try something. My mentor had a cat and once the cat became ill and we had to feed him some herbs. We would put the herbs into his mouth and then tilted his head up and stroked his throat to make him swallow them. I'm gonna try the same thing now. Someone hold his mouth open."

"Tie him up?! Easier said than done!" Keildrithe says while gnashing his teeth and pressing down on the man's arms. "He won't be still, his delusions have made him strong as a bull, I don't have a rope, and your rope is back at the creek, Alton... what about you, Yruch?"


'twould indeed appear that this group has a rope shortage...


I'll take this action if he is struggling too much for my previously posted actions to work.
"No one has any rope other than myself? I think we may need to knock him unconcious. Unless someone has a better idea I'm going to knock him out. And next time the opportunity presents itself at least two of us are going to buy some rope." I say as he struggles.
If no one does:
I strike with the hilt of my rapier and the flat of my sickle's blade, both striking true (I hope).
I'm rolling really well tonight! Attack (rapier): 25 (19+6) Crit confirmation: 19 (13+6) Damage: 5 points (nonlethal) Attack (sickle) 21 (16+5) Damage: 1 (nonlethal)


Alton Hilltopple wrote:

I'll take this action if he is struggling too much for my previously posted actions to work.

He would not be pinned by the time of your next action (After Laithe, Yruch and the dog take their turns). The earliest he could be pinned is when it comes back around to Keildrithe's next turn. So I assume at this stage you will be trying to knock him out.


Male Human - Karandic Druid/4

Indecision grips Laithe for a moment as he is torn between attending to Jirkin's wounds and helping Keildrithe contain the madman. But hearing Keildrithe's yell and then seeing the severity of the axe wound inflicted, he quickly kneels next to the bleeding illusionist.

"My magic reserves are gone" he mumbles to himself. "I'm going to have to do this the old fashion way". Taking out his knife, he uses it to tear a strip of cloth from his cloak and attempts to tend the wound. doh!! bad roll, sorry Jirkin! Heal check 2 + 8 = 10. I hope that's enough...

By the way, is Jirkin conscious, or has he fallen on or below 0 hitpoints?


Male Human (Karandic) Bard 4 / Ranger 1
DM Mothman wrote:
Alton Hilltopple wrote:

I'll take this action if he is struggling too much for my previously posted actions to work.

He would not be pinned by the time of your next action (After Laithe, Yruch and the dog take their turns). The earliest he could be pinned is when it comes back around to Keildrithe's next turn. So I assume at this stage you will be trying to knock him out.

For what it's worth, Alton, I think that Yruch might be in a good position to help me achieve/maintain a pin, and I doubt that 6 points of non-lethal damage will knock Jarred out, so chopping up mushrooms may still be the way to go. But it's up to you... Jarred may have fewer hit points than I'm guessing he has, so perhaps trying to knock him out might be the way to go after all...


Male Human - Karandic Druid/4
DM Mothman wrote:
Alton Hilltopple wrote:

I'll take this action if he is struggling too much for my previously posted actions to work.

He would not be pinned by the time of your next action (After Laithe, Yruch and the dog take their turns). The earliest he could be pinned is when it comes back around to Keildrithe's next turn. So I assume at this stage you will be trying to knock him out.

Knocking him out might not be such a bad idea at this stage. We could then look to set up a camp and brew up the mushrooms to feed to him in a broth when he wakes?


Male Human (Karandic) Bard 4 / Ranger 1
Laithe Greycoat wrote:
DM Mothman wrote:
Alton Hilltopple wrote:

I'll take this action if he is struggling too much for my previously posted actions to work.

He would not be pinned by the time of your next action (After Laithe, Yruch and the dog take their turns). The earliest he could be pinned is when it comes back around to Keildrithe's next turn. So I assume at this stage you will be trying to knock him out.
Knocking him out might not be such a bad idea at this stage. We could then look to set up a camp and brew up the mushrooms to feed to him in a broth when he wakes?

True... I guess we also need to give Jirkin time to recover, as well. If he's KOed, we'll have a hard time dragging him around...


(assuming I have Jirkin’s current hit points correct…)

The axe wound is jagged and serious looking, with blood everywhere – but Jirkin is still conscious and breathing, although grimacing in pain. Laithe quickly staunches the bleeding and begins cleaning and binding the wound. Once cleaned, Laithe realizes that the injury, whilst serious, is probably not immediately life threatening, but the mage should certainly not be taking any strenuous activity in the next few hours.


DM Mothman wrote:

(assuming I have Jirkin’s current hit points correct…)

The axe wound is jagged and serious looking, with blood everywhere – but Jirkin is still conscious and breathing, although grimacing in pain. Laithe quickly staunches the bleeding and begins cleaning and binding the wound. Once cleaned, Laithe realizes that the injury, whilst serious, is probably not immediately life threatening, but the mage should certainly not be taking any strenuous activity in the next few hours.

here's the post...


Keildrithe Oldsun wrote:


For what it's worth, Alton, I think that Yruch might be in a good position to help me achieve/maintain a pin, and I doubt that 6 points of non-lethal damage will knock Jarred out, so chopping up mushrooms may still be the way to go. But it's up to you... Jarred may have fewer hit points than I'm guessing he has, so perhaps trying to knock him out might be the way to go after all...

On that point…

You notice that the man’s skin is like toughened old leather, with numerous faded scars. He looks as tough as nails, and whilst Alton’s hits have caused some minor bruises and raised a few welts, it looks like it would take a lot more punishment to take him down.

If you can pin him, and he remains prone, I would count him as being a helpless defender, and able to be knocked out using a modified version of the Coup de Grace rules (with non lethal damage instead).


The yellow hound runs back and forward, barking frantically, except when it pauses to growl at Alton. It is quite distracting at this tense moment, but does not appear to be about to attack anyone.

Yruch’s turn.


M Human Paladin 2

I assume that I am near enough to attempt a grapple. 3+5=8...

"I got him!..."

Then Yruch trips ackwardly and fails to get any sort of decent hold on the man. Unless he rolls as terrable as I did.

1,101 to 1,150 of 7,851 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Age of Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.