Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Against the Cult of the Reptile God - Group 1 (Inactive)

Game Master Chainmail

Terror by night! current map


51 to 100 of 1,776 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

You begin to enter the inn.

As you enter, you notice there are four circular tables with chairs around them (all occupied), a higher longer table for people to stand around, and a dresser against the far wall. Besides the proprietor, there fifteen other men in the inn in five groups of three. You also notice conversation has either stopped, or had never begun.

The five trios of men are clustered at the four circular tables and the long raised table. As the hefty proprietor approaches he waves the trio by the raised table back to the dresser on the far wall.

As you file into the inn, every eye is upon you. The large proprietor ambles over with a smile, "Brandy, beer or wine--all of them here are fine."

As he notices the large group of well equipped adventurers he motions to the raised table. "I could clear some table for you if you prefer to sit. We don't get many visitors. We have a full dinner or just stew if you are hungry."

The fireplace is unlit. Four barrels are tapped behind the bar of various brews.


Male Human Fighter3/Ranger1 | HP: 38/38 | AC 22/15/19 | F +7, R +6, W+5 | Per: +8, Init: +2

Hello my good man, I will be taking a seat yes - some beer and a full dinner are in order. Lead the way to our table.


Female Half-Elf Wizard(Water School) 1

While XR was normally chatty in situations, he had to keep in mind that this may not be an 'equal opportunity' society, and while he was comfortable with going about enforcing that, there may have been some resistance. So thinking ahead was all well and good, but they had to keep the big picture in mind.

Following Terion, Ama simply kept her eyes open, uncertain about what might be going on here, but people being so fearful made her rather nervous. What she was wondering was how the group was going to find out. She hoped that it would be by word of mouth, but there were several stories that she had heard where the things that preyed on humans in this world simply struck by surprise. Still, she did what she could, smiling warmly at the prospect of food and directing that smile to the innkeeper. Regardless of the suspicion, food was a wonderful prospect.


Yes, yes. Let's get some beer!

I follow Terion to the table.

Grand Lodge

m elf wizard 2

dinner does sound good, but I just hope we don't end up broke. its just food though, how pricey can it be?

I follow the group to whatever seats we're shown to.


Male Human Fighter3/Ranger1 | HP: 38/38 | AC 22/15/19 | F +7, R +6, W+5 | Per: +8, Init: +2

So... What is on the menu Inkeeper?

I always wanted to say that!


Female Gnome Sorcerer 2 HP: 16/16 AC 15/14/12 | F+3 R +2 W+1 (+4 vs. Charm and Compulsion)| Per:+6, Init: +2
Spells:
Elemental Ray 7/7 | 1st: 4/5

Well, it seems like the others are going to enjoy themselves.

"Stew and water for me please."

Ping joins the others at the table.


Male Gnome Wizard (Illusionist) 3 (HP: 21/21 | AC 12(16)/12/11(15) | F+3, R+5, W+5 (+2 vs. illusions) | Initiative +1, Perception +7)

Bizzlemont tentatively sits down, looking around the inn. "Beer and stew for me." He looks expectantly at the other men in the inn.

Grand Lodge

m elf wizard 2

Weird. I ate only a few minutes before we started the game, but I feel like I haven't eaten in days.

"I think I'll try the dinner please."


The proprietor goes up to the two occupied far tables and shoes the locals to the raised standup table. "Can't ye see we have guests. Ye have been here awhile and have homes to go to. These are true 'visitors'."

Some of the locals give the proprietor a glare as they stand up and amble over to the raised table.

The hefty man speaks to you. "I am Bertram. Bowl of stew is 2 silvers, the full supper is 5 silvers. My beer is a silver a pint, the thick dark stout 2 silvers a pint. White and red wine is 2 silvers a pint. If ye be staying the night, I have four guestrooms upstairs: the Royalty Room, two merchant rooms, and the family room. By the way, the pride of Orlane is 10 silvers a pint--they say it is worth it."

Bertram takes your orders and hustles to the kitchen.

As he returns, he speaks:"What brings your group to Orlane? We are kind of out of the way here."


"I'll have the dinner, and as much beer as I can get for this," I say, handing him a gold piece. Then, I settle down and look around while I wait.

"This is a great place to find out about the monster. I bet they know where it lives. I'm not very good at asking nicely. I'll just end up pissing them off. Ping, I bet you could sell ice to an ... uh ... Iceman. Why don't you ask him when he gets back?"


Female Gnome Sorcerer 2 HP: 16/16 AC 15/14/12 | F+3 R +2 W+1 (+4 vs. Charm and Compulsion)| Per:+6, Init: +2
Spells:
Elemental Ray 7/7 | 1st: 4/5

Ping fishes out a few silver coins from the pocket of her jacket. She ponders for a minute and then hands them to the barkeep.

"A bowl of stew, and a mug of the local brew, please."

She listens to Flaeg's comment and giggles a little at his comment.

"I can try, but I think Ama may be better at that sort of thing. I can definitely help her though."


Male Human Cleric 2 (AC 20, T 11, FF 20 / HP 20/20 / F +5, R +0, W +6 / Per +4)

Sorry! I was not getting notifications that the thread had updated!

Belrain is shuffled backwards in the marching order as they walk, and he eventually, grudgingly, puts his mace and shield away. He sulks for a couple minutes, but when Bizzlemont asks for suggestions he blurts out, "Chuck Norris!"

Wait, who is that? It's all so hazy... maybe he's... some sort of Knight?

"Leeroy Jenkins!" he adds a moment later.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me..." he says sheepishly.

Entering the Tavern, he smiles a friendly smile and greets the bartender heartily. "By the Light! Beer for me! And the Dinner please! I could eat a Dragon's liver after that journey!" he says quite loudly. As the others settle in their chairs, Belrain wanders off to chat up the bartender and any locals in earshot, which he does throughout the meal, wandering back and forth with a mug in hand, asking them all sorts of questions in a bid to (hopefully) get them to open up to him.

Diplomacy to Gather Information 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


HP 36/36 | Per +9, Traps +1 | CMB +6 | CMD 16, AC 18, Touch 15, Flat 15 | Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +2

"Stew and a mug of beer, Master Bertram," requested Strang who then sat down to wait at an empty table.


Female Half-Elf Wizard(Water School) 1

Once they sat, Ama was just happy to be able to set the glaive aside and remove the shield that was strapped to her arm, stretching gladly. She perked up at the mention of "dinner" and happily fished about in her beltpouch for a gold piece. "Dinner, please," she said as she offered it to Bertram.

XR would be happy when all this metal that he was wearing would be able to come off, but Ama seemed comfortable with it, and that was a curious thing to know. He was still uncertain about how this whole "being the character" thing was working, but he was certain that tonight would bring some interesting dreams.

While all she wanted to do was sit for a bit, Ama knew they had to so what they could for this town, so while she was waiting for dinner, she joined Belrain in talking to the locals, not yet mentioning anything that the merchant had said, and just asking questions about the town in general.

Bertram wrote:
"What brings your group to Orlane? We are kind of out of the way here."

Ama's response to that was a smile and a shrug. "It is likely that very reason why we have come." She did look back at the group with a bit of a self-depreciating look. "Granted, not normally are we so many, but we have other destinations after this town. Group travel is much safer. Anything interesting happenings lately?

Diplomacy:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18


Female Gnome Sorcerer 2 HP: 16/16 AC 15/14/12 | F+3 R +2 W+1 (+4 vs. Charm and Compulsion)| Per:+6, Init: +2
Spells:
Elemental Ray 7/7 | 1st: 4/5

"And do you have anything that needs a good painting?" Ping adds before taking a bite of stew.

"Wow, this is pretty good."

Diplomacy(Aid Another): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Not to self: MAX RANKS in diplomacy.


Male Human Fighter3/Ranger1 | HP: 38/38 | AC 22/15/19 | F +7, R +6, W+5 | Per: +8, Init: +2

Social skills are definitely not Terion's strong point, so he just keeps to himself - assuming the "protector of the group" posture he scans the room with as much attention as he can muster, to see if he finds anything out of the ordinary.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15


As the innkeeper returns he sets a large roast of beef and three pints of a dark stout in front of Flaeg. "I gave you a one silver discount on the beer, as I assumed you wanted the dark stuff."

He proceeds to set stews and dinners down as well as tapping the barrels and filling pint mugs with beer.

The innkeeper responds to Belrain's diplomatic inquiries. He whispers conspiratorily, "They say a many-headed beast is loose, and he prefers children."

He speaks to Ama, "What is your final destination? Quite a strange group, quite a strange group."

As you eat, you realize the food and drink seem subpar. Is it the standards of the times, or is this just a poor quality establishment? With no basis of comparison, it is hard to tell.

The focus of attention is on your group and eyes look to the two tables you have occupied.

"Gentleman and ladies; I do have lodgings upstairs. Four rooms of varying quality."


Thanks! That's mighty kind of you!

I eat the food with gusto, draining all three mugs before I've gotten halfway through the roast.

Hoy, innkeep! I've a powerful thirst. Let me get another fistful of pints. As for rooms, how much is it to sleep on the floor in here?

I trade him a second gold piece for five more mugs, and wave around the common room to clarify my question.

With a full belly and my last mug gripped tight, I look around to see if any of the locals look like laborers. If so, I'll make my unsteady way over to them.


Male Gnome Wizard (Illusionist) 3 (HP: 21/21 | AC 12(16)/12/11(15) | F+3, R+5, W+5 (+2 vs. illusions) | Initiative +1, Perception +7)

Bizzlemont has to stand on his chair to reach the table properly and eat with the suddenly too-big utensils and cup. He takes a big bite of stew and stops mid-chew. A strange look crosses his face and the gnome visible forces himself to continue chewing the tough meat and swallow it. He takes a smaller bite next time.

"I think some rooms would be excellent. My friends and I have come a long way." He pauses. "What's this about a many-headed beast? I don't want to be mistaken for a child!"


HP 36/36 | Per +9, Traps +1 | CMB +6 | CMD 16, AC 18, Touch 15, Flat 15 | Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +2

Ugh! Man, this food sucks. Good thing there's beer to wash it down with!

Strang picks at his food, frequently drinking from his mug. At the question of lodgings, he almost asked for the room with no bugs in the mattress - but decided such a request would be very peculiar in a place like this. If there was even such a thing as mattresses... nothing in Strang's memory seemed to indicate such a thing as what Steve was used to.

"A room, yes. What kind of quality are you talking about?"


Male Human Fighter3/Ranger1 | HP: 38/38 | AC 22/15/19 | F +7, R +6, W+5 | Per: +8, Init: +2

Four rooms heh? I guess the boys can double bunk right?

Terion just chews away at his food without flinching - he is now too tough to complain about chewy meat. Geez just look at me, I feel like I could lift that entire counter over there above my head


As Bertram continues to bring the beer, the local workers continue to look at you curiously. Many are definitely laborers with callouses on their hands and heavy duty clothes.

Bertram continues, "The royalty room is 40 silvers--but it has a huge feather bed, the merchant rooms sleep two and cost 20 silvers per room, the family room has four beds and goes for 10 silvers a bed--I could let the whole room go for 20 silvers like the merchant rooms. If you want all four rooms, call it 90 silvers total."


Female Gnome Sorcerer 2 HP: 16/16 AC 15/14/12 | F+3 R +2 W+1 (+4 vs. Charm and Compulsion)| Per:+6, Init: +2
Spells:
Elemental Ray 7/7 | 1st: 4/5

"So both of the merchant's rooms and the family room? Ama and me can share a room. I guess the other merchant's room goes to whoever wants it and the family room for the rest?"

Ping looks at the others, hoping that they don't object to her suggestion.

Character or no, it's not nice to peep on a girl.
...Right, like you've never tried it.


HP 36/36 | Per +9, Traps +1 | CMB +6 | CMD 16, AC 18, Touch 15, Flat 15 | Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +2

"Dibs on the merchant's room!" called out Strang. No bugs!

Seeing the local patrons check them out, Steve/Strang revels in the Strang echo-memories of showing off in front of such an earthen crowd. Giving in to the savoriness, he lets "instinct" take over and change his body language completely.

Intimidate (make friendly): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


Female Half-Elf Wizard(Water School) 1

This is one of those times that XR was mostly out of his depth in these situations. Those prices sounded exorbitant, even to him, and even discounting the merchant's words, something was up. Now, the question was, if he was someone else now-- or they were one-- or he was one-- Too confusing. Ama should have some knowledge about prices and standards, but if they were sharing, or he-- too complicated. Simply, he knew how much he paid for the things that Ama was wearing, and by comparison, this was a bit too much, even given the circumstances.

Sighing, Ama looked askance at Bertram with a raised eyebrow and a partial frown. Things were mildly confusing, but something was wrong here. She raised her hand to forestall anyone else claiming any rooms that were grossly overpriced. "Please hold on a moment." Putting her spoon down, she looked at Bertram curiously, bothered by the prices that were being quoted. "Master Bertram, are these the prices you usually quote to travelers that happen to find their way to Orlane?"
Diplomacy:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 So hopefully she doesn't insult Bertram too much.


Female Gnome Sorcerer 2 HP: 16/16 AC 15/14/12 | F+3 R +2 W+1 (+4 vs. Charm and Compulsion)| Per:+6, Init: +2
Spells:
Elemental Ray 7/7 | 1st: 4/5

Mom always did say I spent money like water. I guess Ping's the same way too. Or am I Ping now?

Ping looks a little embarrassed by seemingly getting ahead of herself.

"Guess I need to slowdown, huh?"

Grand Lodge

m elf wizard 2

Hmm, those prices don't sound like a lot of money, but why do I feel like that's too much?

Taking a surreptitious look at my holdings, Elgoron gets the sensation he's not carrying around as much money as he imagined.

this feels really weird. Am I still thinking like me? or like...wait...what was my name? Man, why can I not figure out what I'm thinking here?


Male Gnome Wizard (Illusionist) 3 (HP: 21/21 | AC 12(16)/12/11(15) | F+3, R+5, W+5 (+2 vs. illusions) | Initiative +1, Perception +7)

"I don't mind the family room." I'm used to sharing with my brother...is that right?

Bizzlemont is already reaching into his coin purse when the others voice concern about the price. He pauses and looks around at the decor of the inn and tries to think about what would be a fair price.

Would Appraise skill help here?

Appraise: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18


Hello men. Betcha never seen a dwarf before. I know yer relaxing after a hard day, so if I'm bothering you, just say so and I'll leave you alone. Anyways, what I came over to say is: tell me what the devil is going on around here and I'll buy your next round.

I pay no mind to haggling over the rooms.

I'm not spending my beer money on a place to sleep!


Male Human Fighter3/Ranger1 | HP: 38/38 | AC 22/15/19 | F +7, R +6, W+5 | Per: +8, Init: +2

I am up for the shared room people - isn't this slightly expensive? - Terion comments discreetly with the others around the table.


Male Human Cleric 2 (AC 20, T 11, FF 20 / HP 20/20 / F +5, R +0, W +6 / Per +4)

Belrain returns from his rounds and picks at the remainder of his meal. "So what's everyone talking about?" he asks as he sips his beer.

Wow! I'm drinking beer! But... don't I drink beer all the time? I remember that. But also... am I not supposed to be drinking beer?


Bizzlemont assesses the prices. They are somewhat high, but no more than double of what would be expected.

Master Bertram answers with a straight face, "The prices are no higher than that quoted to any other travelers passing through Orlane."

Sense Motive DC15:
He is telling the truth.

Sense Motive DC20:
Locals probably pay less. Haggling is also acceptable.

The workers look at Flaeg curiously. "We don't see many dwarves. But people are scared, there is a beast on the rampage. We like to drink, but not as much as you do. Maybe we don't get enough practice."


Male Human Cleric 2 (AC 20, T 11, FF 20 / HP 20/20 / F +5, R +0, W +6 / Per +4)

Sense Motive 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Belrain listens to the discussion about prices and then pipes in, "I believe what you say, Master Bertram. You seem an honest fellow. Any chance we can talk you lower at all? We will be giving you some business for a few days at least. We mean to make ourselves useful to your town. Maybe even help you with this monster." he says, flashing what he hopes is a confident and reassuring smile.

Diplomacy 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Male Human Fighter3/Ranger1 | HP: 38/38 | AC 22/15/19 | F +7, R +6, W+5 | Per: +8, Init: +2

Hmmmm, don't know yet about any monsters but at least we will be sleeping here. So who wants to share a room? Bertram, my friend, lead the way to the big room - I will go set my gear down and when I come back I am expecting to find some digestive, to help me to a good night sleep.

Terion stands up, picks up his gear and waits for Bertram to point him in the right direction.


Female Gnome Sorcerer 2 HP: 16/16 AC 15/14/12 | F+3 R +2 W+1 (+4 vs. Charm and Compulsion)| Per:+6, Init: +2
Spells:
Elemental Ray 7/7 | 1st: 4/5

Ping thinks for a moment, humming tunelessly.

"Do you allow bards to sing here?"


"Well, let me show you the rooms so you can find your way before some of you are in your cups."

On the second floor there are five doors on the left and four on the right. The second one on the left is the family room, the third and fourth on the left are merchant rooms. The last one on the left is the Royal Room.

When Ping mentions singing, "We have never had a bard, but we would be happy to have one."

Finally, Bertram says, "I thought you said you were passing through, so why would you stay multiple nights? And where were you going again? This isn't a trick to get the price down is it?"


Too late!

I don't need a fancy room, the floor is fine. Also, more ale!


Male Human Fighter3/Ranger1 | HP: 38/38 | AC 22/15/19 | F +7, R +6, W+5 | Per: +8, Init: +2

I'll just set down my stuff according to the sleeping arrangements done in the discussion thread and head back down - the doors can be locked right?

I'll take my sword along just in case and that's it. I'm going for a night cap :D


Female Gnome Sorcerer 2 HP: 16/16 AC 15/14/12 | F+3 R +2 W+1 (+4 vs. Charm and Compulsion)| Per:+6, Init: +2
Spells:
Elemental Ray 7/7 | 1st: 4/5

"Oh good! If I mess up, hopefully no one will notice."

Ping gives Bertram a wide gnomish grin and finds a place to warm up. After about fifteen minutes, she begins to sing lively jig before moving into a couple of drinking songs that the head priest back at the temple she's from would have been mortified to learn that she knew them. As the night winds down, she begins to sing a few ballads and finishes off with a hauntingly beautiful elven song about two lovers who died in each others arms in a bitter winter storm.

Preform(Sing): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
This probably won't be all at once, so she'll talk occasionally while letting her voice rest.

Grand Lodge

m elf wizard 2

"Well, assuming this beast is anything as fearsome as you'd suggest, I don't know that we'll be able to best it in a single day. We probably should scout the terrain first, make sure we know where it's lair is, and use some caution so we don't lose people one by one. Might have to come back to rest or bandage wounds. By the way, what kind of beast are we referring to here? Has anyone seen it and lived? or is it just something taking people in the night?"


HP 36/36 | Per +9, Traps +1 | CMB +6 | CMD 16, AC 18, Touch 15, Flat 15 | Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +2

"It depends, Master Bertram," offered Strang with an unsettling smile. "If there's a monster on the loose you'd like to get rid of, we can help you out - which means staying a few nights. If, on the other hand, you'd prefer to be left alone to whatever's been terrorizing you, we can be along in the morning."

Ha! Take that, greedy inn-keeper!


Male Gnome Wizard (Illusionist) 3 (HP: 21/21 | AC 12(16)/12/11(15) | F+3, R+5, W+5 (+2 vs. illusions) | Initiative +1, Perception +7)

"You see, sir. My friends and I tend to be problem solvers. Some of us specialize in certain forms of problems..." He indicates Strang and Terion. "Others of us more thoughtful solutions. But if you and your village have a problem with a monster, perhaps we can be of help. Do you have a mayor here or a town council which would be willing to hire us?"


The innkeeper speaks, "We have a constable, it is just a few buildings away. I suggest you allow me to lock you in your rooms for added security. It is a service provided for no charge."


Male Human Fighter3/Ranger1 | HP: 38/38 | AC 22/15/19 | F +7, R +6, W+5 | Per: +8, Init: +2

Lock us in our rooms?! No thank you, I will take the key and decide if I lock the door or not my good man. - Terion comments, extending his open palm to the inkeeper.


The locals are entertained by the bardic performance, but it, as the saying goes, a tough crowd. Ping is surprised to discover her gnomish voice is well-trained and on pitch. 3 coppers is all that the locals tip.

The innkeeper hands over the three keys for 60 silvers, and assures you the rate the next day will be 50 silvers if you decide to stay. Those consuming the beer find it is not lacking in alcohol content.

Bertam speaks to Flaeg, "You are not planning on sleeping in this room, are you? I would take a room and let me lock you in."

As the evening wears on, the locals seem tired, but are not leaving while Ping performs.


Hrum? Ah yes, I am scared of no beast, great or big. I hate giants. You might want to fix your roof, its spinning! Well sung, Ping!


Female Gnome Sorcerer 2 HP: 16/16 AC 15/14/12 | F+3 R +2 W+1 (+4 vs. Charm and Compulsion)| Per:+6, Init: +2
Spells:
Elemental Ray 7/7 | 1st: 4/5

"Thank you!"

Ping smiles and graciously accepts the coins and the praise, silently thanking Shelyn for giving her a lovely singing voice that night.

Tired from a long day, but not willing to leave a companion in danger, she walks over to where Flaeg is lying on his back.

"Well, if you sleep here, who's going to protect the others upstairs?"


Male Human Cleric 2 (AC 20, T 11, FF 20 / HP 20/20 / F +5, R +0, W +6 / Per +4)

Belrain finishes his beer and yawns. "Well, I want to get a good night's sleep if we're going to go monster hunting in the morning. I also have to prepare spells at dawn." he says. He heads upstairs to examine the rooms and then settles in one of them.


Female Half-Elf Wizard(Water School) 1

Food and sleep sounded good to Ama. She was tired, and somewhat ready to divest herself of the armor for a good night's sleep. The innkeeper was suspicious, but then again, the whole situation of this town was suspicious, so paranoia would not do her much more good to be suspicious of everything. Maybe once they found and (hopefully) dealt with whatever this was, then things would take a turn for the better.

XR on the other hand, while still being suspicious of this whole situation, was sorting out just what the limits (or extent) of how much of "him" remained in "her".. He was thinking that since he technically "created" her, there should not have been much of a difference, but a lot of being "her" was many, many, details and memories. He was betting that sleep should be interesting.

51 to 100 of 1,776 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Against the Cult of the Reptile God - Group 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.