Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Against the Cult of the Reptile God - Group 1 (Inactive)

Game Master Chainmail

Terror by night! current map


1 to 50 of 1,776 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Intro up shortly


As you gather after school to play Pathfinder, your favorite Roleplaying Game, one of you reveals the first of three pictures of original AD&D artwork that came their way as part of an inheritance from a distant relative. With your characters in hand you peruse the first of the detailed pieces of artwork. It shows two adventurers in the background flanked by detailed drawings of intimidating reptilians with weapons and armor. As you all gaze upon this artwork....you feel a spinning feeling followed by a popping of the ears. When you can finally focus your eyes after a dizzy spin, you are in a strange place in a strange body.

My goodness, each of you realize you are in the body of the character you just created with the attributes and equipment of the character. You are on a strange road with a village in the distance at late afternoon. Others are stunned and speechless and must be feeling the same as you.


As your characters get adjusted to your new surroundings, you realize you are listening to a local merchant with a loaded pack mule speaking to you. You have no idea how long he has been talking.

"...an that is why I will spend not another night in that town. Locked doors and frightened faces make for poor business. Why the rumors get more and more crazy the more they pass through the town. I am permanently crossing Orlane off my list. If I hurry, I can be back in Hochoch in three days."

A cluster of building and trees is visible with the stone walls of a temple beyond--ORLANE.

At the outskirts of Orlane, a large grove of elms is vissible to the left, while several wooden buildings border the road to the right.


Male Human Cleric 2 (AC 20, T 11, FF 20 / HP 20/20 / F +5, R +0, W +6 / Per +4)

Ryan's... I mean Belrain's eyes widen. He looks around him and gapes. He must look quite stupid as the merchant is talking to them. He barely absorbs what is being said, but instead stares at the others, the scenery, and then at the armor on his own body, the weapons at his waist, and the other things hanging from his belt. After this is all taken in (but hardly absorbed), he looks at the others and says, "Awesome!"


Male Gnome Wizard (Illusionist) 3 (HP: 21/21 | AC 12(16)/12/11(15) | F+3, R+5, W+5 (+2 vs. illusions) | Initiative +1, Perception +7)

To Rodney, suddenly everyone got bigger, growing about twice as tall. He looks around and realizes the ground is closer. It's not the getting bigger, he's gotten smaller!

Bizzlemont stares at the others and then tries to look at himself. Purple overalls? He runs a hand through his hair and picks out a flaming bright red strand. What the hell is going on? Suddenly he hears Belrain exclaim. "What happened? Am I...Am I Bizzlemont?"

Shall we use our character's names rather than the players? I figure eventually, we'll get immersed enough.


Female Gnome Sorcerer 2 HP: 16/16 AC 15/14/12 | F+3 R +2 W+1 (+4 vs. Charm and Compulsion)| Per:+6, Init: +2
Spells:
Elemental Ray 7/7 | 1st: 5/5

What the-? Where am I? And why can't I fee-? Is that a wall? Jason's sudden transformation into a girl, or a gnomish girl to be precise, was suddenly forgotten as a big blank wall loomed in the distance. The merchant's rambling though, managed to bring him, or is it her, back to the current predicament. After seeing the clothes, and the strand of pink hair flutter by, he had an idea of what happened.

Oh joy, I'm never leaving this one down. I'm Ping!

"What are some of the rumors, and how crazy are we talking here? Gnome crazy is different from Human crazy and dwarf crazy."

Rule number one of being transported into another's body, try and act like them. Good think I went with a crazy artist.


The burly, hairy dwarf stands stock still as the merchant rambles on.

Uhhh... I feel dizzy. I better check my glucose. Mom is gonna kill me if I get sent to the ER again.

Hey, guys, I need -- he breaks off suddenly when his voice comes out rough and gravelly instead of high and squeaky. Ummm... guys?

He looks around for a second, really looks.

Whoa.


GM:
2d6 ⇒ (6, 3) = 9

The elder merchant replies to Ping, "I don't no gnome crazy, but they say a huge many-headed creature steals children at night. They also say that people in Orlane are being altered, and the 'changeling' can be recognized by fang marks in their throats."


Female Gnome Sorcerer 2 HP: 16/16 AC 15/14/12 | F+3 R +2 W+1 (+4 vs. Charm and Compulsion)| Per:+6, Init: +2
Spells:
Elemental Ray 7/7 | 1st: 5/5

Knowledge on the Hydra thingy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Knowledge on the vampire bites: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 The bonuses are all the same, so it doesn't matter which one's needed, though I think it's Arcana and Religion respectively.

[i]Oh, I know what those are. It sounds like a, a-? That's funny I can't remember what that painting was called, Hyphen's Last Gasp? I know what the second thing is for sure! It's a... Huh, why can't I remember anything today. Mom always said, "..." What did she say? Didn't she die a long time ago?

Ping shifts though a variety of thoughtful poses as she tries to remember anything that could tell what these things might be.


Erm, this multi headed thing is huge you say. Sounds like a ... giant! Let's go!

Flaeg starts down the path to the town.


Male Human Cleric 2 (AC 20, T 11, FF 20 / HP 20/20 / F +5, R +0, W +6 / Per +4)

"Whoa! A many-headed giant and vampires?" Belrain says, looking between the others. "Well... we gotta go save the villagers, right? I mean... we're the heroes now, right?" He fumbles at his belt and raises his mace. "I don't know what's going on here with us being in our characters, but... well, I think we must be meant to go fight these monsters, right?" He tries to get his shield out and strapped on his arm, causing various clanging and clattering noises.


Male Gnome Wizard (Illusionist) 3 (HP: 21/21 | AC 12(16)/12/11(15) | F+3, R+5, W+5 (+2 vs. illusions) | Initiative +1, Perception +7)

Knowledge, Arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Knowledge, Religion: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

"My silly friends, the most likely 'many-headed' monster is a Hydra, not a giant. And a Hydra can be a fearsome beast." He looks around at the others for a second. "Of course, Belrain is correct. We are heroes, and it would not do for us to simply walk away from this. We should investigate the town!"


HP 36/36 | Per +9, Traps +1 | CMB +6 | CMD 16, AC 18, Touch 15, Flat 15 | Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +2

What the F---! thought Steve in shock.

"What the F---!" exclaimed Strang in shock. "What just happened here?" That the question could be interpreted ambiguously as relating to Orlane by the merchant was the furthest thing from his mind.

Looking at himself, Steve can't help but observe, Man, I wish I was this buff 'for real' - girls might actually look at me instead of through me.

Curiously, though, odd dream-double-echo memories of being tormented in an orphanage, training to steal things and intimidate people, and a night of blood and fire became increasingly prominent in his mind, where a high school of being a non-entity faded back to become hazy.


There was a frown on Ama's face as she got over the momentary dizziness and looked around with an expression that became more and more surprised and shocked as the seconds passed. She took a step, then paused and shrugged her shoulders, feeling the weight of the armor.. The surprise slowly changed towards bemusement, and Strang's exclamation drew her attention, but there was still a small grin on her face as she took in the situation and realized what just might have happened. She had not noticed that she was giggling softly, which would probably be rather unsettling once it was realized.

'Air.. Weight.. This is not my body.. Then where is my body? --I'm so never making fun of my sisters again. Wait.. whose body is this? I'm.. a girl? I've got--!! Focus. FOCUS. Right now-- Road. Merchant.. Party. Uh-oh...

Slowly, as if hoping against it, Ama's head turned to look in the direction of the village, and the giggling had completely stopped. "This is bad."


HP 36/36 | Per +9, Traps +1 | CMB +6 | CMD 16, AC 18, Touch 15, Flat 15 | Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +2
Ama Freewater wrote:
I'm.. a girl? I've got--!! Focus. FOCUS. Right now-- Road. Merchant.. Party. Uh-oh...

It's entirely likely that my very poor reaction to the flu vaccine is doing the talking here (seriously, I may as well have gotten the real deal), but I thought this hilarious!


Male Human Cleric 2 (AC 20, T 11, FF 20 / HP 20/20 / F +5, R +0, W +6 / Per +4)

I also thought it was very funny. :)

Grand Lodge

m elf wizard 2

whoah...this doesn't feel right.

I look around, squinting to adjust to my new vision, noticing that my hand which held a character sheet now holds a quarterstaff, and instead of my khakis and polo shirt, I'm wearing...a baggy shirt and leather pants?

"what in the world...wait, uhh, I..."

My ears are long, my hair's blonde, im holding a quarterstaff, and for some reason I can't quite think of my name...Elgoron? My character?? What in the blazes was in that box?! Wait...does this mean I actually get to BE my wizard? I wonder...

I cast a ray of frost at a nearby flower/rock/tree, mouth agape at my finger from whence the ray flew.


I come stomping back up the road.

Bleh. Don't quite know what came over me just now, I just heard him say 'huge monster' and I just had to rush off to try and kill it. It's like when you have to pee really bad.

Names coalesce in my mind as I look at the strangers in the group. It's like I've known them for ages, even though I'm sure I've never seen them before. Belrain ... Bizzlemont ... Ping ... Strang ... Ama ... Elgoron. Wait a minute! If I'm Flaeg, then these must be the rest of the guys, I think to myself. Sure wish I'd made it on time so I knew what they were playing. I barely had time to scribble up my sheet before .. whooosh! Bizzlemont .. that seems like Rodney. Belrain ... looks like a cleric. Maybe Xavier, he likes clerics. That leaves Jason, Steve, Ryan, Daniel, Louis... I frown, as I begin to have trouble holding my friends' names in memory. They fade like sand running through fingers.

Ok, so who's playing the chicks, I ask while I try to puzzle things out.

Strang .. Holy crap he's ugly! I wonder if he dumped Charisma. Oh, no!

I worriedly look around, trying to catch sight of myself in something shiny. A burnished copper bowl is poking out of one of the sacks on the mule, and I rush over and pull it out and peer warily into it.

GAAH! I yell as I drop the bowl and jump backwards.

You -- I point at the merchant -- are you the GM?


Humor seemed the way to go in this situation, so at Flaeg's pointing and comment, Ama could not resist the urge to stage whisper towards him, "Psst.. Fourth wall!"

XR was always one of those "go with the flow" types, and that was being sorely tested right now, but his shock was more of the location orientation, as he had seen enough people panic to know that they were useless while they were doing so. So he would freak out later, when their safety was assured.

After her comment, she resumed looking around at everything-- 'So that's what a glaive looks like'-- before returning her attention to the merchant who had been speaking about something that she had not caught beyond something weirding him out in there. "It does not seem as if we will have a choice regarding lodgings tonight. We will do what we can to discover what is going on." 'That sounded proper and hero-like.. heroine-like, I mean.'


Male Human Cleric 2 (AC 20, T 11, FF 20 / HP 20/20 / F +5, R +0, W +6 / Per +4)

Belrain has finally got his shield out and strapped on, and he looks at the white starburst symbol on the front. He then looks at the others. "Just like the one I drew on my character sheet!" he says. He starts to take in the others' appearances now, and his jaw drops again. "Whoa! he says, reminding you all of Ryan's Keanu Reeves impression.


Female Gnome Sorcerer 2 HP: 16/16 AC 15/14/12 | F+3 R +2 W+1 (+4 vs. Charm and Compulsion)| Per:+6, Init: +2
Spells:
Elemental Ray 7/7 | 1st: 5/5

"Hehe, forgive my companions, they're suffering from, uh, Foo Fever! Yes, they got a bad case of it a day or two ago, and have been acting like this ever since. They're not contagious now, and it should pass in a day or two."

Ping smiles and laughs with embarrassment at the merchant, but is fairly convincing in her fib.

Bluff 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

GAH! Do these people know nothing of tropes? Act natural and you don't get a reputation as a weirdo! Of course, I'm one of the guys playing a girl.


The merchant wishes you the best as he heads east (back away from town) on the road with his mule. Your new bodies are hungry, obviously they are ready for dinner after a long walk.

The roleplaying is going great. Feel free to make your way into town when ready. That part is somewhat 'railroaded'.


Female Gnome Sorcerer 2 HP: 16/16 AC 15/14/12 | F+3 R +2 W+1 (+4 vs. Charm and Compulsion)| Per:+6, Init: +2
Spells:
Elemental Ray 7/7 | 1st: 5/5

After the merchant is out of earshot, Ping sighs and turns to the others.

"Guys! Come on! Have none of you ever read a book where someone travels to another dimension and winds up in someone else's body? They'll burn us at the stake if we keep acting crazy!"


As you walk into town, a stream flows slowly about fifty feet to your left. Across the stream is a grove of large elms.

The first buildings you approach are farmhouses with split rail fences in back marking a pasture.

Looking to the right: This wooden house is surrounded by attractive flower gardens, with a small barn beyond. A teenage girl is churning butter on the porch, but she sees your group approach and runs into the house at your approach. Shadowy forms are visible behind closed curtains.

Looking to the left: This house and barn are clean, whitewashed wooden buildings. Several cows chew their cud just outside the barn. Three little girls playing in the yard of the house stop to gawk at your group. As you approach, an older girl rushes outside to hustle the three little girls in.
1d100 ⇒ 67

Farther ahead to the right: This nondescript square wooden building has heavy shutters closed over the windows. The door looks stout, but stands open. No people are visible. Behind this building is another long, low structure.


Male Human Cleric 2 (AC 20, T 11, FF 20 / HP 20/20 / F +5, R +0, W +6 / Per +4)

Belrain, his mace in hand and shield strapped to his arm, marches up to the front of the party, looking all around for signs of danger. He gives every cow and peasant girl a suspicious look, as if expecting them to all morph into a Dragon at a moments' notice. After a few minutes, his arm starts to ache as he is continually holding his mace at the ready. It droops steadily as time goes by.

"Hey, guys. You notice we've only seen girls so far?" he comments.

Grand Lodge

m elf wizard 2

"Well, we just arrived. maybe the men are...out hunting or cutting wood? And Belrain, walking around with a weapon drawn's probably a bad idea."

belrain? Wait, how did I know his name? And why does everyone in this group seem so strange...and yet, so familiar? Something is really wrong here...


Ama was doing her best to not appear too intimidating, so she was casually walking just behind Belrain, not going to bother with his position for now. She had been looking around, but at his comment, she realized that no men were to be seen at all. She looked at him to commend him on the astute observation, only to see him with his mace at the ready. Flipping her glaive around, she batted at him with the haft. "Oi! No wonder they're running inside! With you walking around like you're going to brain the first person that gets close enough, and Strang being.. well.. Strang--" She looked over at the Half-orc and gave him a sheepish smile. "--No offense."

Curiosity getting the better of her, she voiced the obvious. "Where is everybody?"


Male Gnome Wizard (Illusionist) 3 (HP: 21/21 | AC 12(16)/12/11(15) | F+3, R+5, W+5 (+2 vs. illusions) | Initiative +1, Perception +7)

"Either they're scared of us or just of anyone they don't recognize, Xav- Ama. But I don't know where the men would be." Man, that's weird.

"Does anyone see anything that looks like a Town Hall? Or some sort of meeting square? That would be where we should go, right?" Bizzlemont adjusts his spectacles unconsciously. Did I need glasses before?


Hey! What's going on in this town? Why are you all scared?

I look around as we pass the abandoned building and call out. My stomach is rumbling and I do a mental inventory.

Axes check. Shield check. Armor check. Backpack nope. Bed roll nope. Rope nope. Rations nope. Man, I don't have anything I didn't write on my sheet. I sure am glad you get a free set of clothes you don't have to write in!

In a more normal volume, anyone else starving right about now?


HP 36/36 | Per +9, Traps +1 | CMB +6 | CMD 16, AC 18, Touch 15, Flat 15 | Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +2

Strang grins at Ama's observation. "None taken! I didn't do anything, though: you're just being racist." While the comment was meant as a tease, the double-memories of Strang's life in the Thieve's Guild and taking advantage of the fact he was a scary half-orc took the glee out of the joke. "Uhh, nevermind that part."

"Hey Bizzle, why not the tavern? We can drink legally here! Besides, everyone knows the tavern is where all quests are started from."

Grand Lodge

m elf wizard 2

"I guess it would be a good idea to find some essentials, yeah. food, beds, shops for supplies. If we're about to get into any kind of trouble like I think we are, we'd better be ready."

As we move further into town, I keep my eyes out for key things like general stores, inns, that sort of thing.

perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Female Gnome Sorcerer 2 HP: 16/16 AC 15/14/12 | F+3 R +2 W+1 (+4 vs. Charm and Compulsion)| Per:+6, Init: +2
Spells:
Elemental Ray 7/7 | 1st: 5/5

*squeaky, growly noises*

Ping looks rather embarrassed as her stomach makes its condition known to the party.

"Uh hehehe, sorry about that."


HP 36/36 | Per +9, Traps +1 | CMB +6 | CMD 16, AC 18, Touch 15, Flat 15 | Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +2

I posted this earlier, but the boards must've eaten it.

Strang grins at Ama's observation. "None taken! I didn't do anything, though: you're just being racist." While the comment was meant as a tease, the double-memories of Strang's life in the Thieve's Guild and taking advantage of the fact he was a scary half-orc took the glee out of the joke. "Uhh, nevermind that part."

"Hey Bizzle, why not the tavern? We can drink legally here! Besides, everyone knows the tavern is where all quests are started from."


Male Human Fighter3/Ranger1 | HP: 38/38 | AC 22/15/19 | F +7, R +6, W+5 | Per: +8, Init: +2

But...but... - Not having to manage closing his mouth yet, since this all started, this young man turned massive cannot help staring at himself - a massive, armored frame covered in a dented scalemail, bulging muscles and sharp weapons make up all he ever wanted to BE!

Again swinging his scimitar, he simply cannot avoid staring at it while following the other around.

Guys... This is AWESOME!!


Male Human Fighter3/Ranger1 | HP: 38/38 | AC 22/15/19 | F +7, R +6, W+5 | Per: +8, Init: +2

Completed my crunch - guys sorry for the coming and going - I am here for good now


Moving past the buildings described you see the road come to a three way intersection: straight into the main part of town or left across a bridge over the large stream.

Catecorner (on the far left corner of this intersection) is a large building: This is a large wooden inn. It is decorated with carvings of sheaves of wheat along the eaves of the roof. The inn was whitewashed at one time, but much of the paint has peeled. A sign picturing a cluster of wheat and a pitcher of beer or ale hangs over the door. A corral and stable, apparently empty, are off to the side.

On the far right corner is another building: A sign with a spinning wheel and a loom hangs outside this new building. Several bales of wood are stacked on the wide porch. No people are visible.

Need that final marching order.


Male Human Fighter3/Ranger1 | HP: 38/38 | AC 22/15/19 | F +7, R +6, W+5 | Per: +8, Init: +2

Here's what I can say - I am at the front :D


HP 36/36 | Per +9, Traps +1 | CMB +6 | CMD 16, AC 18, Touch 15, Flat 15 | Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +2

Proposed marching order

Two-wide:

Terion Flaeg
Ama Belrain
Bizzlemont Elgoron
Ping Strang

Single:

Terion
Strang (Strang to near-front for Disable Device, etc)
Ama
Belrain
Bizzlemont
Elgoron
Ping
Flaeg


HP 36/36 | Per +9, Traps +1 | CMB +6 | CMD 16, AC 18, Touch 15, Flat 15 | Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +2

Catching sight of the tavern, Strang excitedly calls out, "Tavern ho!"

Looking around, it seems very odd that there have been so few people about town. What's going on, here?

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17


I enthusiastically reply to Terion, it is totally awesome!

Looking at the faded, whitewashed inn, the tingling sensation that warns of danger sends shivers down my spine.

I'm not sure, but let's find out.


Female Gnome Sorcerer 2 HP: 16/16 AC 15/14/12 | F+3 R +2 W+1 (+4 vs. Charm and Compulsion)| Per:+6, Init: +2
Spells:
Elemental Ray 7/7 | 1st: 5/5

"This place is giving me the ka-wibblies."

Ping nervously fiddles with a button on her coat and bites her lower lip.

Okay, when the town is this quiet, either something is about to try and munch you or there's a showdown about to go down, either way, it's bad news for us.

"Uh, fellas? We might want to be careful."

It's telling indeed that the gnome isn't trying to paint something on the blank walls of the inn.

I like the order Terion put in the discussion thread. Ping's bread and butter is going to be battlefield control with a touch of evocation. I'm also going to be putting max ranks in Diplomacy as well, so we have a pretty potent negotiation team.

Grand Lodge

m elf wizard 2

marching order seems fine to me.

I cast detect magic to see if anything in the surrounding area is out of place.


Male Gnome Wizard (Illusionist) 3 (HP: 21/21 | AC 12(16)/12/11(15) | F+3, R+5, W+5 (+2 vs. illusions) | Initiative +1, Perception +7)

As Elgoron begins casting his spell, Bizzlemont's jaw drops. "Right, we can cast spells! So cool! I almost forgot!" He concentrates for a moment and then finds that he easily 'remembers' the exact words for the spell.

As he begins casting it, however, Bizzlemont suddenly yelps and flails his arms around. He grabs something off his back and it's a small weasel. He drops the animal and it comes scurrying back to him, chittering. My familiar!" He picks it up, like Bizzlemont has for years and puts it back in his pocket. "I never named it. What should I call it?


Female Gnome Sorcerer 2 HP: 16/16 AC 15/14/12 | F+3 R +2 W+1 (+4 vs. Charm and Compulsion)| Per:+6, Init: +2
Spells:
Elemental Ray 7/7 | 1st: 5/5

Oh well, looks like- What was his name? BIzzlemont? No that's the character. Bleh, I can't remember anything.

"Sir Triggles?"

Ping gives a shrug as she walks towards the tavern.

Ooo, a blank canvas!
NO! Focus Ping!
Ping? My name's not Ping, its- its- Jay? Jacie? Jamie? Bah, I can't remember anything! Did my mind turn to tumboozle?


Male Human Fighter3/Ranger1 | HP: 38/38 | AC 22/15/19 | F +7, R +6, W+5 | Per: +8, Init: +2

"Razzlesnazzle?"

Terion strides forward to the tavern door but then he stops for a moment:

Wait, I guess I should wield these huh? - he comments with the others as he draws his sword and shield.

Wow... This is for real now - there may actually be something behind those doors that wants to KILL me...

As he approaches the front door, he surveys the scene attentively.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21


Approaching the inn you notice a window looking out front to the right of a door centered on a step up porch 25 feet wide and 5 feet deep. Looking in the window you see about fifteen locals in a large common room gathered around tables. There is fireplace inside, but it is not lit.

A hefty barkeep seems to be hovering over patrons.


Male Human Fighter3/Ranger1 | HP: 38/38 | AC 22/15/19 | F +7, R +6, W+5 | Per: +8, Init: +2

Siganling to the others for silence, Terion points to the window and stops dead on his tracks.


Female Gnome Sorcerer 2 HP: 16/16 AC 15/14/12 | F+3 R +2 W+1 (+4 vs. Charm and Compulsion)| Per:+6, Init: +2
Spells:
Elemental Ray 7/7 | 1st: 5/5

"Ya know? People might want to talk if we didn't look like we'd murderate them when they got close."


HP 36/36 | Per +9, Traps +1 | CMB +6 | CMD 16, AC 18, Touch 15, Flat 15 | Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +2

When the others finally will themselves to enter the bar, Strang is suddenly much less ebullient at the prospect of buying his first beer - and only partly because he recognized himself as the only half-orc in a human town.

Grand Lodge

m elf wizard 2

"I say you name it Jumpy, in honor of your first meeting with him."

1 to 50 of 1,776 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Against the Cult of the Reptile God - Group 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.