Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Adventures from the Lost Tomes

Game Master Dementia Walker


1,001 to 1,022 of 1,022 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>

Male Half-elven Fighter 3

"Well then, come and sit down with us, Friend Druid. If there's nothing to be worried about, have a drink and sit a spell."


Male Human

Had an unexpected trip that kept me away from the computer for much longer then expected. Back now, just need to catch up on some stuff and then I will be back to posting here.


Male Half-elven Fighter 3

OK - sounds good. Been behind on a project myself for the last 10 days or so. Everyone still here, I hope?


Male Human

He LIVES! I have finally been switched back to an 8hr/day schedule rather then the 12hr/day schedule I was on. Gotta love the Navy, cramming a month of work into 2 weeks. Took me a few days to get all my notes in order so expect updates!

The druid comes out of the trees tentatively, glancing back repeatedly as he moves out. He seems like he could bolt at any moment, this is odd considering all the rumors you heard said he had a terrible anger issue. He seems very worried about something.

As you examine him you notice his clothing is covered in dust of some sort, another odd thing considering the whole area is really marshy and does not create dust.


Female Human Rogue 3 current hp 15/15; AC 16, t14, ff 12 ; Init +3; F+1, R +6, W +1; Perc +6

'Shari lays a hand on Lanten's arm and whispers softly to him, "Do you see the dust on his robes? How did that get on his clothing?" She stares at the druid while trying to recall where there was a place such dust was located.

Knowledge Local 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


Male Human Cleric 2/Wizard 1

Edan frowns in confusion, hearing 'Shari's comment about something and wondering what was going on, noting the druid's robes. Dust on his robes here? Had he been in mud or something, perhaps? Still, he did not speak, since Lanten and 'Lina had drawn him out, not wanting to spook him. That he was obviously bothered by something seemed odd.


Male Human

As far as you recall there is nowhere particularly dusty in town.


Female Aasimar Paladin/3rd) (HP 28/28, AC 19/10/19. F +8, R +4, W +7, P +3, Init +0

"We wished to check if you were okey. We've heard that you were in danger or quite distressed." Godelina says calmly, making sure not to move any closer as he does look like he'd run at any minute "If you have a problem we wish to help you with it any way we can."

diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24


Male Half-elven Fighter 3

Welcome back, DM Narrator. Been recovering from a flu bug - so it's been about a week since I checked posts. Sorry for the delay.

At Shari's observation, Lanten nods in agreement at the oddity, but tries to remain nonchalant. He follows up 'Lina's comment with one his own: "Aye, feel free to tell us your troubles, Friend Druid."

He also extends the wineskin, adding:"Something to wet your throat while you do so; you look parched, Good Sir." He tries to remain casual, like a favorite bartender might do.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15


Male Human

He comes over avoiding touching anyone and grabs the wineskin, takes a deep pull from it and glances around at everyone making no move to give the wineskin back. "I don't have any problems here. I just take care of the park."


Male Half-elven Fighter 3

Lanten returns his arms to his side - showing no interest in getting his wineskin back from the nervous druid.

With a casual smile and no malice in his voice, he replies: Friend Druid, you're covered in dust in the wettest parkland I've ever seen and I've seen hares chased by foxes less jumpy than you. If this is you not having problems, then I hate to see what's like when there is trouble. Is there anything we can help you with?"

With a shrug he sort of lapses into quiet. Well - so much for courtesy...and here I thought the paladin would be the first to set him off.


Female Aasimar Paladin/3rd) (HP 28/28, AC 19/10/19. F +8, R +4, W +7, P +3, Init +0

Godelina gets down on one knees, getting closer to his hight so she seems less intimidating.
"We have seen many things in this town and we are trying to discover what is going on here. We recently heard you were having a issue with your temper, but you appear more afraid than angry. I'd also like to know what you know of the Lizardfolk and the Saunguin? Being one with nature you must know where these people reside or if you have heard anything in nature whisper about them."


Male Human

The druid, about to take another deep swig from the wine skin just before Lanten mentions the dust on his person, stares at Lanten with the skin to his lips for a moment prior to removing it and tossing it to the ground appearing deaf to the rest of Lanten and Lina's questions. "Why must you people always stick your noses into that which does not concern you?" He asks, then turns and stalks back to the corpse of trees, upright and sure of himself he seems a completely different person for a moment. The just before he returns to the trees he turns looking hunched and fearful again. "Leave this park if you know what is good for you."


Female Aasimar Paladin/3rd) (HP 28/28, AC 19/10/19. F +8, R +4, W +7, P +3, Init +0

Godelina rolls her eyes, not really understanding what is going on here.
"We are not leaving unless given a explaination." she states as she looks at the druid. "We are here to help. Whatever afflicts you, we can help."


Male Half-elven Fighter 3
Narrator of the lost Tomes wrote:
The druid, about to take another deep swig from the wine skin just before Lanten mentions the dust on his person, stares at Lanten with the skin to his lips for a moment prior to removing it and tossing it to the ground appearing deaf to the rest of Lanten and Lina's questions. "Leave this park if you know what is good for you."

Lanten nods in agreement with 'Lina, but his shoulders slump in frustration. "Come now, Friend Druid - don't take no offense to that - I just meant it as a jest. Come, finish your drink."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

He mumbles more quietly to those around him:"Nice job, Lanten...way to lose your temper.


Female Human Rogue 3 current hp 15/15; AC 16, t14, ff 12 ; Init +3; F+1, R +6, W +1; Perc +6

'Shari represses a shiver of fear as she sees the Druid's mood swing. I wonder if he is affiliated with that cult family we ran into earlier? Deciding to back up Lanten here, she adds "Yes, my good friend here did not mean any offense. You can trust us, we only want to help you. Could you tell us what is wrong?" She smiled prettily at him, although it seemed to Lanten a bit forced.

Diplomacy 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 9 + 1 = 27 charming


Male Human Cleric 2/Wizard 1

Edan was simply watching the exchanges quietly, finding it curious indeed that there clearly was a concern, though the Druid's reluctance was another puzzle. 'Inheritor, how many things were going on in this town?' Still, while he would have gone away at the druid's behest, his friends were doing their level best to coax a reply out of him.

Considering what may make a druid uncertain, Edan looked around while they talked. Realizing something, he looked around with his sense of magic, wondering if they might be watched.
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


Male Human

Edan notices magical auras coming from the corpse of trees that the druid is retreating to.


Male Human Cleric 2/Wizard 1

Curious, he let his friends keep talking, and focused more on the the auras, trying to make sense of what he was noticing. This sense was still a very new thing to him, so he tried to be as nonchalant as he could about trying to sense things. Reacting hastily could land them in a worse position.
Bluff: 1d20 ⇒ 12


Male Human

As you try to focus on the spells that you sense in the corpse your senses become confused and you cannot tell what it is that you are looking at, the longer you look at it the more confusing it becomes until all of your vision is just spiraling colors and exploding shapes.


Male Human Cleric 2/Wizard 1

Edan looked away from the copse of trees with a confused and somewhat dazed expression. He did not understand what he had seen, and wondered what it was. Shaking his head to clear it, Edan took a step back and sighed. Everything in this town was so frustrating!


Female Human Rogue 3 current hp 15/15; AC 16, t14, ff 12 ; Init +3; F+1, R +6, W +1; Perc +6

Sense Motive 1d20 ⇒ 4

'Shari glances at Edan for a moment, wondering silently what had him so unnerved. She started to say something to him, then caught her tongue, not wanting to irritate the druid any further.

1,001 to 1,022 of 1,022 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Adventures from the Lost Tomes All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.