Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Adventures from the Lost Tomes

Game Master Dementia Walker


201 to 250 of 1,022 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Ushari puts up with the teasing good naturedly, and she does give a couple of the cuter priests a wink. She scowls though when questions of her honor are brought up, and she waits patiently for Edan to defend her honor.

Once Godelina arrives for breakfast, she realizes she is still unaware of the teasing Edan got from the others. She wonders how she can tell Lina about this, as she did not want to leave the wrong impression. Edan and her were friends, only. She replies to Lina, ”You are my best friend too ‘Lina, and I don’t know what I would have done without you.” She continues Edan’s train of thought, ”Yes, and we need to track down the whereabouts of the child Ramar mentioned too…oh we should hurry! He is probably already waiting for us at the Lizard!”


Male Human Cleric 2/Wizard 1

He grinned, rising from his seat and finishing off whatever was in his mug. "Nonsense, 'Lina. You'd have managed friends just fine. You'd have just gone about it differently." Figuring that he had spent enough time idling about, he sighed. "You two go and see Ramar without me", he said as he put his mug into the tub for washing. They all took turns at doing the chores around here, but his day was... the day after tomorrow. He would have to check the schedule.

"I'm going to go talk to Priestess Ivessa, and find out where to go to find city records." This was going to take him half the day at least. Assuming that there was a link between the decline of the patronage and the city approving something, it was going to take a while to dig through all those records. "I'll catch up with you all at midday."


Female Aasimar Paladin/3rd) (HP 28/28, AC 19/10/19. F +8, R +4, W +7, P +3, Init +0
Edan Crosier wrote:

He grinned, rising from his seat and finishing off whatever was in his mug. "Nonsense, 'Lina. You'd have managed friends just fine. You'd have just gone about it differently." Figuring that he had spent enough time idling about, he sighed. "You two go and see Ramar without me", he said as he put his mug into the tub for washing. They all took turns at doing the chores around here, but his day was... the day after tomorrow. He would have to check the schedule.

"I'm going to go talk to Priestess Ivessa, and find out where to go to find city records." This was going to take him half the day at least. Assuming that there was a link between the decline of the patronage and the city approving something, it was going to take a while to dig through all those records. "I'll catch up with you all at midday."

Godelina wondered why he wanted to check this out without her. It was a little unnerving.

"Edan...are you sure? I can get my armour and join you?" she wasn't sure of his intensions. Perhaps he wanted to have his own space for the day? She didn't know but she was willing to let him go by himself if needed. Besides, she and the others might be able to get into the places they couldn't last night. "Where should we meet you if you find anything?"


Ushari widens her eyes at Edan's plans, wondering what he was up to. Try as she might, she could not understand why he wanted to be by himself. Maybe he just needed some time by himself, it was not like he would be gone forever, he would be back later today. Maybe he wanted to surprise in some way!

She turns to Lina, and says, "We can meet at the Lizard at midday for lunch, then we can plan our next steps from there. I am sure Ramar will have some ideas as well." Seeing Godelina with a concerned look on her face, she gives her friend a big grin, and says, "Don't worry, this will be fun!"


Male Human Cleric 2/Wizard 1

"I'm not sure where you could find me, since I don't know where the records are kept, or even if I would be able to look at them." He waved a hand at Godelina, brushing off her question of joining him. "It's fine, 'Lina. I'm just going to be talking to people and looking a papers and scrolls, probably. Mostly boring routine stuff. I'm expecting to have it take up most of the day, too. Umm... If I find anything, I'll let you know at midday, or supper, if it takes that long."

He was really hoping that it did not take longer than that. While he enjoyed going through records and reading up on things, he realized that others did not see things the same way that he did. Godelina would probably be falling asleep or fidgeting constantly if she came with him.


Male Human

So, you all part ways after a filling breakfast of eggs, rice, and beans and fresh milk.

Lina and Ushari head toward the Lizard Boat to meet up with Ramar and Edan begins looking for Lyra Ivessa around the Cathedral.


Male Human Psion(telepath) 2

Ramar sits waiting for his new friends while sipping on a cup of tea. Finally he sees Ushari and Godelina. Waving them to his table, he steps up to pull Ushari's chair out for her, "Glad to see that you are here and in good spirits." Turning to Godelina, Ramar asks "Where's Edan? We were to check out the churches together."


Ushari waves at Ramar and gives him a smile, which lights up her face like a sunrise, as he acts the gentleman for her. Wow, it's like he has changed overnight! "Thank you Ramar, ever the perfect gentleman!" She giggles at him. "Did you sleep well last night?"


Female Aasimar Paladin/3rd) (HP 28/28, AC 19/10/19. F +8, R +4, W +7, P +3, Init +0

"He...has a different lead." she shrugged trying not to look as hurt as she was "I wouldn't be interested anyway and probably end up falling back to sleep or distracting him so he's better off." she looked to Ushari, smiling as she liked to see her so happy. Perhaps by watching the two she could learn what it is like to be in love with someone, even though she didn't realise she already was.


Male Human Psion(telepath) 2

"Yes, I did sleep well. And how did you sleep? You look as ripe as rain." Turning to Godelina, "What avenues would you suggest that we take in this town? I would suggest that we begin at the local temples."


"Why, thank you, Ramar! I slept very well, thank you! I sure hope today goes better than last night did, seeing that play made me realize it was not very good!" She laughs a high pitched tinkle. In a more serious tone, she asks,"Ramar, I think you have the right idea, do you think this boy you talked to was a church goer?"


Male Human Psion(telepath) 2

"The boy said that his parents became violent after they stopped going to the church of Imodae. We should begin our search there." Ramar collects himself and begins walking to the temple.


As Edan is making his way through the church asking various people if they have seen Lyra, she comes around the corner ahead of him in the hall and says. "Hello Edan, word has reached me that you have been looking for me, what can I help you with?"


Ushari giggles quietly to herself, on hearing him mispronounce the goddess's name. It's a good thing 'Lina is so easy going, he he. She moves up to walk next to him, and says to him, "So, his parents went to the church of Iomedae, and then they grew violent after something happened to them. Now the temple is falling into disrepair. So, do you think the events are related? I do. If I was an evil cult, I would definitely strike at the heart of the worshippers."


Male Human Cleric 2/Wizard 1

"Good morning." Edan gave her a respectful bow to go along with the greeting and smiled. "As you're aware, our church sent Godelina and I to look into the odd occurrences, and we've learned a few things, but not enough to continue on." If she was heading in a particular direction, Edan was willing to walk with her. "I was wondering if you could remember or share any information with me of significant happenings that the town council talked about?"

It occurred to him that if he was going to be wandering about the church like this, he would be better served in wearing his clerical robes, rather than the shirt and breeches he had on now. "Noteworthy things like buildings being approved, or requests for help?"


Female Aasimar Paladin/3rd) (HP 28/28, AC 19/10/19. F +8, R +4, W +7, P +3, Init +0
Ramar wrote:
"The boy said that his parents became violent after they stopped going to the church of Imodae. We should begin our search there." Ramar collects himself and begins walking to the temple.

Godelina let it pass as she was more interested in this finding, however she did noticably twitch when he mispronounced the name. It was very curious for people to become violent after leaving the church. What could cause such a change?

"That sounds like a good place to start...once we find out where we're going if there is a cult I will need my armour though."


Edan Crosier wrote:

"Good morning." Edan gave her a respectful bow to go along with the greeting and smiled. "As you're aware, our church sent Godelina and I to look into the odd occurrences, and we've learned a few things, but not enough to continue on." If she was heading in a particular direction, Edan was willing to walk with her. "I was wondering if you could remember or share any information with me of significant happenings that the town council talked about?"

It occurred to him that if he was going to be wandering about the church like this, he would be better served in wearing his clerical robes, rather than the shirt and breeches he had on now. "Noteworthy things like buildings being approved, or requests for help?"

At the mention of the decline of the church she becomes noticeably depressed, "That's just it there has been nothing, NOTHING to show for why they are no longer going here. It started a few years back around the same time that the Cathedral of Gorum started hosting their fights and became popular but I figured just give them a little time and they will be back, the strange thing is that most of our followers that did break away to Gorum for a little while no longer go to that temple either. Everything I do to recruit new followers just slows the flow of people leaving the church, we are still loosing more people" At this point her voice cracks and you can see the wetness of tears in her eyes, she seems pretty close to loosing it. "I'm sorry, as the head of the church you shouldn't be seeing me this way, I just don't know what else to do... I don't feel comfortable talking to the people that have left the flock it could keep them from coming back ever!"


Ushari looks back at Godelina, wondering why she liked to wear her armor so much. She replies to her, ”You know, always rushing to get into armor at the first sign of trouble may not be the way to go. If a cult member sees you coming clanking along in your armor, it only warns them to run away. Maybe we can go about this in a more subtle way. ‘Lina , there is more than one way to defeat the bad guys, rather than hacking them to pieces."


Female Aasimar Paladin/3rd) (HP 28/28, AC 19/10/19. F +8, R +4, W +7, P +3, Init +0

Godelina laughs at the suggestion of defeating evil in a different way and shakes her head.
"Law must deal with them and I am a extension of that law. Woreshipping Devils and Demons is a horrible act and if they have been corrupting people of the town then I shall decend upon them. If need be I can wait back until trouble starts and charge in. My blade is the extension of that justice. I am not powerful enough to force evil people to repent, but Iomedae has blessed me with the ability to judge and smite evil people. You will know when I use this ability as I have been told I will shine in a holy light and my blade will destroy all that is evil in my path." she didn't seem to like the idea of walking around without armour. It's obvious that she wouldn't be as evasive as Ushari could be in battle.


Male Human Cleric 2/Wizard 1

Smiling slightly in understanding, he reached out to put a hand on her arm. "We'll find the reason", he assured her. Edan supposed he was avoiding the issue with the other church, but he wanted to make sure that there were no other causes before looking into the church of Gorum. "I would like to talk to the other councilors of Saltmarsh, if I could. I'm also planning on looking into the history of the town itself. Which building houses the city records?"

As he talked, he was thinking, deciding that after doing some digging into the city records, they would have to check with the temples, and if that netted them nothing, then they were going to have to talk to their respective faithful specifically. It was surprising to see such a concern between the two churches, though. Their interests were different.


Ushari is a little taken back by Lina's fervent desire, but she quickly adjusts. "All, I am saying is, we need to find out who specifically is behind this, and if you start charging in hacking poor citizens to pieces, you won't solve the problem. You are putting the cart before the horse."


Female Aasimar Paladin/3rd) (HP 28/28, AC 19/10/19. F +8, R +4, W +7, P +3, Init +0
Ushari Velnokal wrote:
Ushari is a little taken back by Lina's fervent desire, but she quickly adjusts. "All, I am saying is, we need to find out who specifically is behind this, and if you start charging in hacking poor citizens to pieces, you won't solve the problem. You are putting the cart before the horse."

Godelina gives a gaze that could turn fire to ice as she looks at Ushari.

"Any civilian who willingly joined this group is by no mean 'poor' in the term you refer to. They will all get what they deserve." she groaned and shakes her head before smiling to Ushari [b]"Sorry...I've just had it drilled into me to uphold justice and destroy evil. If only you had heard the stories I did when growing up of whenever action was never taken, someone died. Edan...agrees with you though. I keep wanting to find the evil and destroy it, but things must be taken patiently. I had a teacher who would teach me chess in a attempt for me to learn paientce and planning.


Ushari gives her an understanding nod, saying, "Look, Lina, I know how much of a compassionate person you are, and I know it is frustrating to you not being able to help this town, but these evildoers won't make it easy for you to find them. That is why we have to be patient. Don't worry, I can help you with this!"


Female Aasimar Paladin/3rd) (HP 28/28, AC 19/10/19. F +8, R +4, W +7, P +3, Init +0
Ushari Velnokal wrote:
Ushari gives her an understanding nod, saying, "Look, Lina, I know how much of a compassionate person you are, and I know it is frustrating to you not being able to help this town, but these evildoers won't make it easy for you to find them. That is why we have to be patient. Don't worry, I can help you with this!"

"I know, I know. Take time and evil plots and plans. My teacher would tell me whenever I would lose my temper with his games." she rolled her eyes " Anyway, let's get going and investigating. What place should we go to first? The boy's home? I wouldn't mind heading to the museam as I leave you two investigate. I'm sure you two would get along a lot better than me and I would like to try out my own avenues of investigation. I promise I won't break anything." she laughed as she said this and looked at the two of them.


Ushari nods at Lina, You go and check out the museum Lina, and Ramar and me will check out the Temple and see if we can track down the boy's family. We can meet up at the Lizard once we are done."


Edan Crosier wrote:

Smiling slightly in understanding, he reached out to put a hand on her arm. "We'll find the reason", he assured her. Edan supposed he was avoiding the issue with the other church, but he wanted to make sure that there were no other causes before looking into the church of Gorum. "I would like to talk to the other councilors of Saltmarsh, if I could. I'm also planning on looking into the history of the town itself. Which building houses the city records?"

As he talked, he was thinking, deciding that after doing some digging into the city records, they would have to check with the temples, and if that netted them nothing, then they were going to have to talk to their respective faithful specifically. It was surprising to see such a concern between the two churches, though. Their interests were different.

"Well the records are held in the city hall. It is highly doubtful that you will be able to meet the other Councilors, possably Hoskin Lashti, he is the owner of the Silver Raven. Or Lira Tolivar she is a Druid, one of the keepers of the Saltmarsh Beacon. But most of the other Councilors are nobles that don't bother with us "lesser" people."


Male Human Cleric 2/Wizard 1

He made a face at the mention of the attitudes of the 'nobles', as if the amount of gold one owned somehow elevated them above everyone else, when they still bled the same and --in some cases-- called for the same healers to attend them. "Silver Raven, Saltmarsh Beacon." Those places he committed to memory, nodding in appreciation. "Thank you very much." It would probably be better off to see those people first before going into the city hall. Edan knew he tended to get distracted once he started researching.

"I'll head over to go talk to them now, then. If Godelina comes by before I see her, could you let her know I'll be in city hall?" Giving her a respectful bow, he took a step back. "We'll do everything we can to find out the cause, sister Ivessa. Try not to worry." He gave her his best reassuring smile, and then headed off to the Silver Raven first to talk to owner Lashti.


"Thank you Edan, you give me hope!" she calls after you as you head down the hall to leave.


Male Human

Edan makes his way through Saltmarsh to the Silver Raven, an Inn and bar for the rich.

Much of the façade and tiled roof of this marble building is coated with silver paint. Silver embellishments, often in the shape of ravens, adorn the structure, and an exquisite silver statuette of a raven perches on a silver bar above the main entrance. This gaudy establishment is the Silver Raven, Saltmarsh’s most prestigious tavern and inn.

Since it is so early in the morning there doesn't seem to be all that much activity going on at the inn.


Female Aasimar Paladin/3rd) (HP 28/28, AC 19/10/19. F +8, R +4, W +7, P +3, Init +0

Godelina smiles to Ramar and Ushari, taking her leave and heading for the museum. It would take ages to get the armour so she didn't bother and didn't believe that there would be any trouble here, though she took her sword with her and the holy symbol hanging around her neck. She was interest in what kind of things they had here. At least she would be given time to wait and learn more about this town. Something might jump out of her which might help later on.


Ushari waves goodbye to her friend, and then leads Ramar back to the Temple of Iomedae. She wonders who to talk to about this, but then she remembered Edan mention the Head Priestess of the town was a lady by the name of Lyra. She had never talked to her at length but from what Edan says, she is a nice lady. Once they arrive at the church, and have tracked the whereabouts of Lyra down, she introduces them to each other, "Ramar, this is Lyra Ivessa, she is the one in charge of the church here. Lyra, this is Ramar, a sage and scholar. We are trying to locate a boy whose parents went to your church. He went missing not long after the parents stopped coming here. Can you help us find this child?"


Male Human Cleric 2/Wizard 1

Stretching as he exited the church, he looked up at the sky with a smile. He always liked the mornings, when everything seemed so fresh and new. There was something about the feeling of the whole day ahead that he liked, which probably came from the work of his father, since he would often help him with small projects, and he was up with the sunrise as well. Finding the Silver Raven was not hard at all, especially since he did not mind the walk, or the wandering.

The location did make him feel decidedly underdressed as he entered the inn though. Edan definitely got a feel of the atmosphere of the place, impressed at the look. Understandably, he was curious about the people that he would find as he went in, adopting his best manners as he did. Confidently, he approached the bar, and gave a polite smile to the person working behind the counter. "Good Morning, sir", he said evenly. "My name is Crosier, and I'm here on the behalf of the church of Iomedae to ask for a few minutes of Mr. Lashti's time."


Male Human
Godelina Evelyn wrote:
Godelina smiles to Ramar and Ushari, taking her leave and heading for the museum. It would take ages to get the armour so she didn't bother and didn't believe that there would be any trouble here, though she took her sword with her and the holy symbol hanging around her neck. She was interest in what kind of things they had here. At least she would be given time to wait and learn more about this town. Something might jump out of her which might help later on.

This huge building is made of white marble. Numerous carved pillars support open courtyards, and the façade is wreathed with intricate carvings. A wrought-iron gate controls access to the building proper; it hangs open during the day but is closed at night. “Saltmarsh Museum” is carved into the stone above the entrance. This large structure is more than a museum of art and sculpture. It also serves as the guildhouse for the artisans’ guild, an organization that is closely allied to both the temple of Boccob and the Saltmarsh Playhouse. Unlike most museums, everything on display here is for sale—for the right price. Most of the objects sell for around 100 gp, but some approach 3,000 gp. Anyone who merely wants to wander the display wings of the museum can do so for the bargain price of 1 gp.


Ushari Velnokal wrote:
Ushari waves goodbye to her friend, and then leads Ramar back to the Temple of Iomedae. She wonders who to talk to about this, but then she remembered Edan mention the Head Priestess of the town was a lady by the name of Lyra. She had never talked to her at length but from what Edan says, she is a nice lady. Once they arrive at the church, and have tracked the whereabouts of Lyra down, she introduces them to each other, "Ramar, this is Lyra Ivessa, she is the one in charge of the church here. Lyra, this is Ramar, a sage and scholar. We are trying to locate a boy whose parents went to your church. He went missing not long after the parents stopped coming here. Can you help us find this child?"

"We'll if they no longer came here I probably wouldn't have heard about it, have you tried visiting the market? There is a posting board there for general problems, or you could see the Town Hall to see if they have any records of it."


Male Human
Edan Crosier wrote:

Stretching as he exited the church, he looked up at the sky with a smile. He always liked the mornings, when everything seemed so fresh and new. There was something about the feeling of the whole day ahead that he liked, which probably came from the work of his father, since he would often help him with small projects, and he was up with the sunrise as well. Finding the Silver Raven was not hard at all, especially since he did not mind the walk, or the wandering.

The location did make him feel decidedly underdressed as he entered the inn though. Edan definitely got a feel of the atmosphere of the place, impressed at the look. Understandably, he was curious about the people that he would find as he went in, adopting his best manners as he did. Confidently, he approached the bar, and gave a polite smile to the person working behind the counter. "Good Morning, sir", he said evenly. "My name is Crosier, and I'm here on the behalf of the church of Iomedae to ask for a few minutes of Mr. Lashti's time."

The bar keep turns to you and looks you up and down with a critical eye and then snorts, "Arn't ye a lil young ta' be pullin at the coat tails o' the City Councle boy?"


Male Human Cleric 2/Wizard 1

Edan tried not to bristle at the question of his assumed experience, and mustered a humble smile and politely responded. "Perhaps, good sir, but when ordered to find answers, disregarding a possible source is disrespectful not only to one's employers, but to the task at hand as well as yourself." He tacked a shrug onto the end of that statement as an afterthought, and looked around, wondering how many people were working here at this hour.

Extrapolating a bit, he offered a tidbit of information. "The possibility exists that this incident I am investigating was not an isolated event, and if it has the potential to escalate, if unchecked, could carry consequences that would, by nature, spill over and affect business." Edan looked for and found that sense of calm that lingered after his morning prayer, and used it to look the bartender in the eye, attempting to not look like he had never seen a place like this before, despite the fact that he indeed had not. He certainly was not dressed quite as well as some that frequented this establishment.


Male Human Psion(telepath) 2
Lyra Ivessa wrote:
Ushari Velnokal wrote:
Ushari waves goodbye to her friend, and then leads Ramar back to the Temple of Iomedae. She wonders who to talk to about this, but then she remembered Edan mention the Head Priestess of the town was a lady by the name of Lyra. She had never talked to her at length but from what Edan says, she is a nice lady. Once they arrive at the church, and have tracked the whereabouts of Lyra down, she introduces them to each other, "Ramar, this is Lyra Ivessa, she is the one in charge of the church here. Lyra, this is Ramar, a sage and scholar. We are trying to locate a boy whose parents went to your church. He went missing not long after the parents stopped coming here. Can you help us find this child?"
"We'll if they no longer came here I probably wouldn't have heard about it, have you tried visiting the market? There is a posting board there for general problems, or you could see the Town Hall to see if they have any records of it."

Smiling as he strolls with Ushari, Ramar begins getting mentally ready for this investigation. Upon hearing the high priestess's dismissive answer, he frounds. "Mother. Please let me describe the boy at least before you pass us on." Ramar describes the boy in exacting detail while watching the priestess's reaction.

diplomacy, autohypnosis, & sense motive 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 71d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 231d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23


Lyra Ivessa wrote:
"We'll if they no longer came here I probably wouldn't have heard about it, have you tried visiting the market? There is a posting board there for general problems, or you could see the Town Hall to see if they have any records of it."

"We do plan on checking the market, but we wanted to be sure we did not ignore any possible leads. ANy help you could give us is greatly appreciated."

Diplomacy, Aid Another 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Sense Motive, untrained 1d20 ⇒ 18


Ramar wrote:

Smiling as he strolls with Ushari, Ramar begins getting mentally ready for this investigation. Upon hearing the high priestess's dismissive answer, he frounds. "Mother. Please let me describe the boy at least before you pass us on." Ramar describes the boy in exacting detail while watching the priestess's reaction.

diplomacy, autohypnosis, & sense motive 1d20+5; 1d20+5; 1d20+5
"We do plan on checking the market, but we wanted to be sure we did not ignore any possible leads. ANy help you could give us is greatly appreciated."

Diplomacy, Aid Another 1d20 + 8 &#8658; (8) + 8 = 16

Sense Motive, untrained 1d20 &#8658; 18

She seems genuinely willing to help, just depressed and tired.

"Very well, the boy you describe sounds like Christopher, he is the only son to the Collins family but him running away would be VERY unlike him, that family is full of love for each other though they were some of the first people to leave the church and that was a few years ago, but basic human nature should not change that much in just a year or two."


Male Human
Edan Crosier wrote:

Edan tried not to bristle at the question of his assumed experience, and mustered a humble smile and politely responded. "Perhaps, good sir, but when ordered to find answers, disregarding a possible source is disrespectful not only to one's employers, but to the task at hand as well as yourself." He tacked a shrug onto the end of that statement as an afterthought, and looked around, wondering how many people were working here at this hour.

Extrapolating a bit, he offered a tidbit of information. "The possibility exists that this incident I am investigating was not an isolated event, and if it has the potential to escalate, if unchecked, could carry consequences that would, by nature, spill over and affect business." Edan looked for and found that sense of calm that lingered after his morning prayer, and used it to look the bartender in the eye, attempting to not look like he had never seen a place like this before, despite the fact that he indeed had not. He certainly was not dressed quite as well as some that frequented this establishment.

the bar keep rolls his eyes dramatically "Very well young sir, I'll see if e' be willing to talk to ye."

He passes into the back room for a time and then comes back to the bar.

"He will be with you presently"


In walks a short halfling carrying a silver raven in his hand that he pets absently.

"My bar tender tells me that you have need to speak with me, at request of the church of Iomedae no less? Pray tell what is it that is so urgent that Lyra could not wait until the next council meeting to discuss"


Lyra Ivessa wrote:
"Very well, the boy you describe sounds like Christopher, he is the only son to the Collins family but him running away would be VERY unlike him, that family is full of love for each other though they were some of the first people to leave the church and that was a few years ago, but basic human nature should not change that much in just a year or two."

Ushari gives Ramar a meaningful glance, then replies to Lyra "We would like to talk to the boys parents. Can you give us directions to their house?"


Female Aasimar Paladin/3rd) (HP 28/28, AC 19/10/19. F +8, R +4, W +7, P +3, Init +0
Narrator of the lost Tomes wrote:
Godelina Evelyn wrote:
Godelina smiles to Ramar and Ushari, taking her leave and heading for the museum. It would take ages to get the armour so she didn't bother and didn't believe that there would be any trouble here, though she took her sword with her and the holy symbol hanging around her neck. She was interest in what kind of things they had here. At least she would be given time to wait and learn more about this town. Something might jump out of her which might help later on.
This huge building is made of white marble. Numerous carved pillars support open courtyards, and the façade is wreathed with intricate carvings. A wrought-iron gate controls access to the building proper; it hangs open during the day but is closed at night. “Saltmarsh Museum” is carved into the stone above the entrance. This large structure is more than a museum of art and sculpture. It also serves as the guildhouse for the artisans’ guild, an organization that is closely allied to both the temple of Boccob and the Saltmarsh Playhouse. Unlike most museums, everything on display here is for sale—for the right price. Most of the objects sell for around 100 gp, but some approach 3,000 gp. Anyone who merely wants to wander the display wings of the museum can do so for the bargain price of 1 gp.

Sorry, was busy DMing, heh.

Godelina pays to have a wonder, interested in what there is and using detect evil the entire time, but being subtle with her spell-like ability as she doesn't wish to disturb anyone or make people panic. She continues to focus on all the various items in the museum. She continued to look about keeping focus on the various items and people, looking at the painting and smiling as the thinks of Edan when looking at them.


Male Human Cleric 2/Wizard 1

"I appreciate you taking your time to speak with me sir." Edan said with a bow. "I'll not waste your time."

Straightening, he began speaking. "Not Lyra, sir, but another church higher in the hiearchy. Before I explain, I would like to ask you if you've noticed a change in people's temperaments, specifically within the last couple of years?" He did not want to suggest anything that would cause Hoskin to alter his judgement unduly.

After he asked his question, he looked around, taking note of the people that were working at this time in the morning. The silver raven was a beautifully done place, and the display was truly impressive.


Male Human Psion(telepath) 2
Lyra Ivessa wrote:


She seems genuinely willing to help, just depressed and tired.

"Very well, the boy you describe sounds like Christopher, he is the only son to the Collins family but him running away would be VERY unlike him, that family is full of love for each other though they were some of the first people to leave the church and that was a few years ago, but basic human nature should not change that much in just a year or two."

"Thank you Lady Ivessa." Once Lyra answers Ushari's question, he leaves the temple and begins walking toward the Collins' residence.

While walking, Ramar stops with a concerned look on his face. "Ushari, there is something that I need to tell you about. I have certain gifts. One of my talents is that I can communicate with thoughts." Ramar pauses to gauge Ushari's reaction before continuing, "I think that it would be a good idea to meld our minds before talking to the Collins just in case. I won't be able to read any thoughts that you don't want to send me. It doesn't hurt but it can be unusual the first time." Ramar bites his bottom lip and looks down, "I just want your permission before I do it."


Ushari looks at Ramar with an uncertain look on her face, and a trace of fear in her eyes. "I am not sure I understand what you mean by this, but...if you think we should...then yes I trust you Ramar." Ramar can tell she is not being entirely truthful, she is more scared than she is letting on, but she is trying to trust him anyway.


Ushari Velnokal wrote:
Ushari gives Ramar a meaningful glance, then replies to Lyra "We would like to talk to the boys parents. Can you give us directions to their house?"

"I am not sure of the exact location of their house, unless... Follow me please." She then proceeds to lead you through the corridors of the cathedral for some time until she reaches her office, once their she pulls out and shuffles through a large stack of paper work. "Ah, here we go. They once gave their address as one of the houses that people could go in time of need"

She then passes you the paper with their address on it and asks if she can help you with anything else, once you tell her that is all she leads you back to the normal portion of the cathedral and allows you to leave.


Male Human
Godelina Evelyn wrote:
Godelina pays to have a wonder, interested in what there is and using detect evil the entire time, but being subtle with her spell-like ability as she doesn't wish to disturb anyone or make people panic. She continues to focus on all the various items in the museum. She continued to look about keeping focus on the various items and people, looking at the painting and smiling as the thinks of Edan when looking at them.

None of the paintings or art pieces in the Museum detect as evil, you get a ping from something on the other side of a wall but by the time you find the way to get to that side of it whomever was there is long gone. Some of the pieces are quite beautiful and you notice a sign advertising a painting contest to find talent.


Edan Crosier wrote:

"I appreciate you taking your time to speak with me sir." Edan said with a bow. "I'll not waste your time."

Straightening, he began speaking. "Not Lyra, sir, but another church higher in the hiearchy. Before I explain, I would like to ask you if you've noticed a change in people's temperaments, specifically within the last couple of years?" He did not want to suggest anything that would cause Hoskin to alter his judgement unduly.

After he asked his question, he looked around, taking note of the people that were working at this time in the morning. The silver raven was a beautifully done place, and the display was truly impressive.

"Not really, no the town is pretty peacful, I'm sure we have our share of skeletons in the closet but nothing out in the open."

There is hardly anyone in the silver raven this early, most of the patrons are probably still sleeping off the effects of the night previous, currently it is you, Hoskin, the bar keep and a young woman wiping down tables.


Female Aasimar Paladin/3rd) (HP 28/28, AC 19/10/19. F +8, R +4, W +7, P +3, Init +0
Narrator of the lost Tomes wrote:
Godelina Evelyn wrote:
Godelina pays to have a wonder, interested in what there is and using detect evil the entire time, but being subtle with her spell-like ability as she doesn't wish to disturb anyone or make people panic. She continues to focus on all the various items in the museum. She continued to look about keeping focus on the various items and people, looking at the painting and smiling as the thinks of Edan when looking at them.
None of the paintings or art pieces in the Museum detect as evil, you get a ping from something on the other side of a wall but by the time you find the way to get to that side of it whomever was there is long gone. Some of the pieces are quite beautiful and you notice a sign advertising a painting contest to find talent.

"Iomedae's leggings!" she curses under her breath as she finds that the person or thing that was once there has dissappeared, but smiles as she sees the painting contest. Perhaps Edan would like to enter? she'll try to get details of the competition and memorize the things specific about the competition. She get's back to looking around, seeing if there is any way to determin where this evil character went, but wants to try to be slow around going about this and not wanting to be too obvious.

201 to 250 of 1,022 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Adventures from the Lost Tomes All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.